Mark is bad at videog-

Dubs

Fuck off Mark, no one likes you.

Today I will remind them

Does Mark have the diabeetus?

If he doesn't, he will.

Damn, what kind of cake is that?

if you had left your cuck BO tag in it would have been golden.

I just got off this game, I've been trying to get all the stars in World Tour and that fucking chicken map drift challenge is impossible for me. You guys got any tips on what character to use?

Of course he's shit and vidya, look at how he plays as the red Dedede.

Are you fucking kidding me??
mark is trying be a fucking eceleb now?
When are w going to gas this faggot?

from the size of the fork that cake doesn't look too big.

What the fuck, seriously.

Or he's just making videos for anons to watch. If he's not a faggot, he should make it only possible for anons to know who he is.

from the size of the fork that looks like a lot of cake for one person, unless you're american i guess

no doubt, but it isn't a full size cake.

amerilards, everyone

You know I was going to type up a lengthy post about why it just doesn't sit well and why mark should stop trying to go full eceleb, and I got about half way through, but I just don't fucking care anymore.

Look at that brown liquid. Either Mark is an incredibly sloppy eater (which I wouldn't doubt) or that is melted ice cream. That brown stuff also inside the cake so it can't be frosting.

Its also at least partially made of ice cream.

I don't think that entire cake is as large as somebodies head.

could be

Burger here: I hope you can understand the pain I feel when I go to a social gathering and theres a table for of sweets and shit and people question my eating habits because I have a small plate. Or when I got acid reflux after Azns kept forcing giving me food.

It's not the size of your average birthday cake because it's an icecream cake and your average birthday cake is supposed to feed a lot of people. Though an icecream cake is much more condense and I believe is supposed to feed the same amount of people.

That being said, that cake looks to be at least 2000 calories (~daily recommended amount)

reported

Then you clearly didn't think much because it's quite obvious it is

But wait there's more!

wew lad