TES6 coming soon

archive.fo/OTbx9

kike mods deleted the other thread edition

Now check em

for free!

I'm going to have to make a popteamepic folder aren't I? Checked.

Impressive. Very nice.

Impressive

Swell digits.

Might as well, it's not going anywhere for a while.

Wow, it's fuckin nothing, thanks op, also beth is gonna set this game in a nice safe setting, expect hammerfall or valinwood.

Reminder. It will be 60$ singleplayer game with 40$ season pass and microtransactions.
This is how low bethesda has fallen.

This is how low gaming journalism has fallen? I'm not surprised but there is literally no substance in the article, just speculation and a misleading clickbait title that implies they actually knew details regarding the fucking game.

Now I'm pissed.

Even worse is some faggot bought it enough to make a thread, and even worse than that is you're not saging that thread.

that is the worst article iv ever skimmed through

ELDER SCROLLS 6 LOCATION!

we don't know but it could be…

It's the worts case of clickbait I've ever saw.

We don't know the date yet, but it could be anytime now…
There hasn't been any news… they could be holding their tongue for when a release date is decided…
It could be at daggerfall… maybe? We don't know yet, there hasn't been any news.

He didn't just make one thread either. He thought it was so important he had to make another. OP is colossal faggot.

sage negated

if you click on the writers name there's one for borderlands 3 as well, same shit

This is now a TES6 speculation thread.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

They probably deleted it because its a trashy article with absolutely no fucking info. Its basically boiling down to "we know nothing about when it might happen but its been a while so its gotta happen soon, r-right?"

Is it another MMO?

If not we're not interested Only casual faggots play singleplayer shit

Now thats how you start a dubs thread, checked

And we will end up buying it for 3 systems.

This thread is awful and the OP is a massive faggot.

WOW THANKS FOR THE BREAKING NEWS O-PEE

(checked)
Thanks for salvaging this thread.

And don't forget about paid "mods".

>>>Holla Forums

I could swallow the streamlined gameplay and fill it with mods just like ES, but the engine I simply can`t deal with anymore. Looking forward to Φrt

They deleted it because you're a lying son of a bitch