Bayonetta is pure and would never.

>>>/cuck/

user, now is not the time to share your fetish, this is a straight thread

MOOOOOON RIVER
WIDER THAN A MILE
I'M CROSSING YOU IN STYLE
SOMEDAAAAAAY
learn to red text faggot.

That's a waste of a good woman and your purpose as a male. She's supposed to sit on your dick, while it's inside her vagina.

I have a fever, and the only cure is more dead furries.

So now that Bayo is a nintendo IP will we get to see girls dress up as her in Nintendo land?

I want to get into Bayonetta :^)

I finished Bayo 2 yesterday for the first time on Climax 1, have not touched the first one, how do I git gud? maybe I'll try finishing the extra lost chapters before starting again or should I go for the first game? Only have a Pii U, PC is not to spec

Dodge offset.

Why the fuck would you play bayo 2 before 1?

I'd say jump right into Bayo 1.

On higher difficulties, Bayo 2's enemies dodge and block 99% of your attacks unless you're in Witch Time. This means a lot of battles have you waiting for the enemies to attack just so you can dodge them and trigger Witch Time. Your normal attacks are also nerfed to balance the addition of Umbran Climax, and that made stronger enemies a boring grind. So I'd say don't bother with the Lost Chapters. But if you do, use the Bracelet of Time so you can trigger Witch Time without waiting for the enemies to attack.

You can be a lot more aggressive in Bayo 1. Enemies have more obvious sound/visual cues and they don't block your attacks nearly as often as Bayo 2's enemies. As suggested, learn Dodge Offset, which lets you pump out as much Wicked Weaves as possible.
Also, with the exception of 2 overly long minigames, Bayo 1 just has a better flow. The craziness escalates at a very satisfying pace until the end where it cannot get any crazier, try to play it without getting spoiled.

The only reason I'm considering getting a switch

Same here. I was completely fine ignoring the damn console but nintendo has forced my hand.

Someone draw bayonetta in a pirate costume, saying "argggg" as the switch doggo is now a badass cyborg (because hacks)

I don't think you'd have a choice in the matter with Bayonetta.

I bought a used Wii U for cheap and then bayo 2 at a store on an impulse buy was like 40% off, knew about the edition with both discs but decided if I liked it I could always buy the first one digital or pirate it down the line.

Ok, looking into dodge offset already, and Bayo 1 sounds great, I'll play thorugh it before returning to Bayo 2 see if I can appreciate it more.

Oh…
I saw the Bloody fate movie to get up to speed on what was happening on Bayo 2, but playing the game must be and entirely different thing, so no biggie.

I wanted a Switch for No More Heroes 3, but that hasn't excited me enough to pull the trigger, neither does Bayonetta honestly, hoping that changes, but I'm not seeing myself buying another console in the near future.

Out of pure interest, do you guys prefer short or long hair?

strawpoll.me/14789341

I prefer short

I mean there's no point in getting it until the games are actually out.

Unless you're Rodin. So, to tap Bayo, you must be at least as strong as Rodin.

I get a feeling Bayo is actually pretty feminine in bed, or vanilla. Because you'd probably have to go through hell to make her like you that much. She'd be really high maintenence as well.

Rodin's a cool guy but still a nigger. Besides Bayo prefer human men anyway.

Apparently Kamiya gets really pissed when he sees r34 of submissive Bayonetta, guy insists she'd be dominant.

What if your 2d/3d-polygonal wife came alive and was interested in you enough to sit on you but every time she does that she farts really loudly and disgustingly, would you stay true to her

Get a loaf of this beta.

This. Getting a girl so turned on she is literally shaking is an amazing feeling especially since they normally let you do whatever you want after.

When it comes to sexual fantasies, most Holla Forums posters seem to be average, in that they like vanilla shit.

I thought Bayo wanted to fuck Luka.

I get the feeling that she likes to tease him but nothing beyond that. I've meet girls like that.

At least give the dead body a nice rose.

I hope this is some elaborate bait.

What? I was expecting promotional shitty items on tf2 because it became some sort of tradition.

Can you name one (1) female character as well written as Bayo in the last 10 years?

c'mon user tell us her name sage for offtopic

Spoiler:
Black man becomes an enemy

short for sass and smug

long for sexy poses

I'm glad I pirated it
archive.is/WN92b

Hideki is chad. PC idiot :^)

I see kamiya's shitposting was effective.

More like Shat

I'll be playing Bayo 3 for free by the end of 2019 and they won't see a single cent from me.

Shit series tbh

Go back to half chan retard.

Short, only because I'm not a fan of the weird thing she's got going on top.

Bayo is just poor man's DMC3, with protag being ugly crossdressing hideo kojima.
Why the fuck it is so praised in these parts?

CEMU can run it well and the Switch is already being exploited.

Just wait till the eventual emulator that will surface since we've had the source code to the console for over a year now.

Old bayo was better in every way except in hair. her look in 1 is downright inspired and that didn't carry into 2 very well where she looks like a fucking clown. Everything in Bayo 1 thematically and mechanically made sense unlike 2. And I doubt this will improve in 3.

Nintoddlers with nothing else to play.

Bayo 1 was a Sega release retard.

Bayonetta 2 and Pai Chan in DoA5 taught me that short hair can be extremely attractive.

What?

Bayo 1 is 2nd only to DMC 3 but that still makes it top tier faggot.

emulators soon brother

"Are you admitting to commiting a crime?"
-Hidecuck Cunnya.
I recently ordered some N215 tag for Amiibos because I really want to unlock shit in my vidya but don't want to buy a fucking $50 Bowser Jr. Amiibo so I just got 100 stickers for each amiibo for about $42

Hows the hacking coming along?
Can we run PS2 and GC on it yet??

Bayo 2 nigger

Really though does anybody give a shit about bayo 2 at this point? It's just a worse bayo 1. I mean it's still a decent game but the developer dream team is gone and the mechanics are shittier. I have no hopes for bayo 3 and I hope to god faggots here don't lap that shit up just because it has sex appeal. A bad game is a bad game regardless.

I should hope no one here like bayo for the sex appeal, cause she really isn't too attractive in game.

They'll lap it up because its Japanese and Switch exclusive instead.

What about this whole thread?

Long hair from a design perspective. Hair from her head lines around her suit and goes down her sleeves. For short hair, she summons her cut hair from nowhere to form a suit.

Either way she's magic, but one design is more explicit about the relation between her suit and hair than the other.

What does that have to do with anything? God you're so retarded it's not even funny.

Long, because short hair implies her suit is body hair then.

It shows there's a community willing to do it dipshit.

WHY IS BAYONETTA ONLY FOR SHITENDO SHIT?!!1'1??

because of nintendo
also because that series of games area niche now so the devs will takes nintendos money to keep floating instead of going mutiplat and getting more money

Ok, let's put it this way then:
You can either have a) new Bayonetta game on Nintendo or b) no new Bayonetta game.

because normies don't deserve play this game

Go to play fifa in your PS4

Every time

I choose no new Bayonetta game. 2 was a downgrade and it would be better for a franchise such as Bayonetta to die before it goes to shit.

Anyone know if the Bayonetta PC port made any profit? I hope it could create an incentive for more quality ports.

This.

If they put their shit on the PC market I would probably buy it. But as it stands I don't support kikery regardless if a game is good.

It did. Mr.Blocked himself thanked all of the PC users for such a great turn out.

What did you mean by that?