gamesdonequick.com/tracker/donation/437579
instagram.com/eriwillis/
twitch.tv/calebhart42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOMETHING AUTISTIC
any runs to look forward too?

And holy fuck it's bitter as shit

I'll edit the OP later

Can't even hold off on touching things that aren't yours, how did you even get board owner?

Is it really that time again already.

Where was this image taken at,i wonder.

I meant the image

(((Kelloggs NYC)))

New york city huh,must be a bitch to get a seat there then,unless it's not in manhatten

What have they fucked up this year?

Nah, place just opened now. Fucking freezing outside though.

Edit an infinity.moe link please mark

Sure, hold on

It's past time to nuke NYC. It worked for the Japanese, now they are the cultural leaders of the world.

Done.

Huh, my picture didn't upload. Lemme try again.

From my understanding from a local italian ( a jabroni named vinny) the prices are only that fucky in manhatten,everywhere else it's fine.

At least the foods good, getting a pizza right now.

Depends on the joint. Brooklyn is also expensive as shit

You also missed

I'd fucking kill to try that one pizza place where it's hand made by like an 80 year old guy and it takes ages.

b-but it's orange

I didn't really want to remark on that because restaurants do that all over the country. Don't get me started on corking fees.

Di Fara? It's not that great, pizza got soggy over the years. Although I still recommend it since it's something you're not gonna try otherwise. Like sex, or Disney World.

Pizza shouldn't take ages to make.

fuck this, when are NASA and ESA?

To be fair, the guy is 80+ years old and even got a replacement recently for different days.

I dunno,from what i've heard it's worth the wait

The Earth is flat

Sex, like Disney World, is overrated. Last time I was there, the Magic Kingdom did still have the best arcade around, but that was probably twenty years ago.

There were two really good barbeque and pizza places close to where I live that both got bought out and ran into the ground by some New York kike within a year of opening. The pizza place even still has all the signs up and everything but no one's been in there for like 3 years now. It's a protection racket I swear.

Yeah, but the food at Disney is god like. Yeah it's overrated, but you're probably not gonna have a chance to experience it that often. Sex because thots are bitches and Disney since it's fucking expensive.

Reminder this thing will be introducing us to the show

It's always the fucking Jews man. They shut down all the good delis and made rent sky high to scare away niggers.

Fun fact I used to live around Di Fara before my mother died. It's surrounded by all kosher shit, hell my dad calls it "unkosher on the corner" since it's the only place like that. Anyway the Jews fucking made NYC unaffordable to anyone with a minimal wage job. Fuck those kikes

That's a cute dog

Looks like Rob Schneider in drag.

I live in the middle of nowhere, Georgia though so I don't know why they'd even bother unless it was hurting the chain's business. Even then, the closest pizza place otherwise is like 5 miles away.

lolno you Buffalo Bill looking ass nigga
I wish someone had a webm of that from one of the past GDQs

Anyway here's the pizza, reminder that all kosher restaurants are terrible.

It's much cheaper and more convenient to live vicariously through anime and video games.

that was a delicious roast.

How much did you have to tip the tableslaves?

Whoever pushed that out the kitchen thinking it constitutes $12 worth of pizza needs to be drowned.

That motherfucker is a vintage meme at this point

I miss /sp/

You strike me as the kind of man who would go into a place and order four fried chickens and a Coke.

also
whens NASA

FREE BLUEGLASS FROM JEWYAMAS BASEMENT

Hey that soggy basil or oregano is worth it, okay?

I had two breasts, and a root beer if that counts

I don't think your own chest counts as food

Post tits or gtfo.

I meant chicken breasts.

I don't have it on mobile, someone repost the gay pic with the chest hair

No you meant you were suckling on your mantits for milk you heeb

I knew they were hardcore but jesus christ

Yes.

Just how many chromosomes do you need, faggot?

Enough to be called a hoarder

I thought yankland waiters don't get paid a proper wage and start pestering you or spitting in your meals if you don't cough up 20% of the bill.

Rob Schneider is a past his prime celebrity
with him coaching off his past
only problem is
he's about to present
AGDQ in drag
In 2017's autistic cringe comedy
Rob Schneider is
Presenting AGDQ in drag
Rated PG-13

Checks out, have a nice day sir

SUB ONLY MODE IMMEDIATELY
somebody's paranoid

I laughed, but then I didn't because this thing will be on the screen as much as it can be.

Prepare for some tranny cringe.

burger, explain this to non-burger!

I hope trannies will be triggered by emotes this year too tbh

I don't feel like watching this unless there's some serious autism abound. Any games in the schedule I should look out for in particular for fun/autism?

Silly goy,posting emotes of a black head is racist and of a man wearing a bra is transphobic,can't have those people around.

Another half a year, another meeting of the transgender support group GDQ.

But then they'd have to ban Tyrion?

At least the setup music is nice

get the fuck out of my country you spic

markstein does it again
eat shit and die kike

WHERE'S THE STREAM OP

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A STREAM IN AN HOUR

That's why you just prepare your own meals. Its cheaper, more satisfying, and you get to develop a skill.

not allowed. You're going to watch your 8 hour glitchless jrpg run and like it.

They're called chromosome collectors, dummy. They want more.

go to the circlejerk site mark linked to watch the stream goy

no.

twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
twitch.tv/gamesdonequick/embed for no chat

infinity.moe says it's offline, go to watch on twitch and you'll see it

>there is a chromosome harbinger

well that explains it

Restaurants always mark up the wines they sell. Far beyond what they're already marked up for retail, which is usually 35-50%. They'll sell a glass of wine for $12 from a bottle that retails for $10. It's easily 300% or more over wholesale cost, and one of their major profit drivers.
Some fancy restaurants will allow you to bring your own wine, but you aren't allowed to pour it. This is where the corking fee comes in. They charge you a fee to open the bottle and pour it into your glass. I've never seen it less than $20, and I've heard of it as high as $50. Per bottle. This is done not only to profit the restaurant but also to inflate the bill, which you are expected to tip a percentage of to the server.
Restaurants are a layered cesspool of ways to extract money from people who just want to eat. The tipping scheme just forces servers to act complicit in the management's money grubbing since it directly affects their take home pay.

TRANNY ON SCREEN,I REPEAT TRANNY ON SCREEN

welp

I don't drink wine so I never knew this was a thing.
I don't even like to tip, and I only find myself tipping when I am in company, but I make an effort not to tip any higher than 8% or so. A lot of people complain to me when I don't tip enough or if I don't tip at all and I really can't understand why they get angry. Unless there's some rule saying I must tip, I sure as hell am not tipping.

S W E D E N Y E S

Why the fuck do they always wear hair that looks like a clown just fucking vomited.

That's a 30 year old man in a wig. He doesn't even try.

Always an eyesore.

Done, sorry for the delay.

That's more likely the next step

How do you speedrun a tps team battle?

my attempt

Speedrunning the singleplayer segment you fuck

nice jewfro

kek

There's a story mode ya dink

SJWDQ

God damn spikevegeta looks like shit.

Jewfro makes a more passable woman than purple monstrosity

Am I dead yet?

Shut up Kakarot.

I never understood why people keep telling me new york's style of pizza is great compared to everywhere else, it just looks thin and floppy to me. I also don't understand why Chicago Deep Dish is called a pizza but I fucking love it

well done faggots

oh god the way it shakes when it laughs

Welcome.

reminds me of that one gif that goes (jiggles in anitifa)

it's not even trying to hide the fact it has a malformed penis

You forgot the jewish part

This place was one of the few good New York style pizza places I've ever eaten at, mostly because the crust was actually made by hand and cooked in a wood stove. Funny how good New York food is ruined most often by New Yorkers themselves.

(heiled) and kek'd

OH SHIT IT'S HOTWHEELS

wew

A MIDGET IS FUCKING RUNNING THE GAME

CHOKE HIM OUT MIDGET

Guest starring manlytears?

IT'S A FUCKING MIDGET

hoverhead couch in back is pretty creepy

HAH

The tranny in the back picked his nose

THIS SHOW HAS EVERYTHING

His spirits: crushed beyond belief.

holy shit that ugly closeup

The dwarf is actually a pretty cool guy, really good commentator.

LE FUNNI POT OF GREED MEME XDD
fucking hell this is already a mess

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MERCY KILL IT

LMAOOOO SO RANDUM XDDD

STOP MAKING IT LAUGH

I don't do yugayoh so i dont get the pot of greed shitty joke thing.

The speedrunning community.

This is sexist, they have huwite males, jew males, little males. Where are all the ladies?!

Yeah, it might be less noticeable if they weren't rushing through it a cringe speed.

God damn how do you people watch this, it's just trannies and numales talking about the most boring shit ever.

How can people bring themselves to care about this autismal nonsense?

retarded joke over the never ending pot of greed

What is that disgusting creature with purple hair?

How is anyone in the crowd tolerating this? Why is everybody in the chat pretending this is normal?

What a fucking nightmare.

Pot of Greed lets you draw two extra cards. The joke is the other guy was playing Uno, where the goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand, making it a self-destructive move and also a lolrandom nonsequitur.

LOL

SJWGDQ 2018!
GET CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE!

Where do you think we are?

That's about as funny as slapping yourself in the dick

It would know.

You get kicked out of the event if you did anything about it and in chat you just get banned.

When do they play the actual games?

10 minutes out, according to the schedule.

It's like being verbally held at gunpoint,awful

They're too scared to do anything.

Sounds like staying away from the stream and just reading the reactions in this thread was the right call.

read the OP, schedule posted

Now imagine it naked with the bow on its malformed, hormone-ravaged, belly-crushed penis

I swear, it feels like its been an hour.

Shiiiiiiit,i'd fucking shoot a nigger for a 150 dollar nintendo switch.

So it's basically like Nazi Germany, fuck AGDQ and their Gestapo censorship.

I feel bad for suicideman

By Summer of this year they will be demanding/enforcing speedrunning equity.

Hitler did nothing wrong and he would have prevented this faggotry.

Is SpikeVegeta on coke?

L E L
E
L

They thought he was joking.
BANNED

i'm guessing these twitter questions were verrrry carefully picked

So Holla Forums here's the million dollar question:
where are the videogames?

Is that a jewess?

OH YOU BETTA BERIEVE DATS A BANNU

Looks like fucking yoko ono

Trannies, trannies everywhere as usual.

t minus 1 min

Checking these hitler trips.

Bad posture chan is on stream right now.

If ya'll read Q threads, you know what he says about foundations…

I'm pretty sure that's an actual female. Impressive.

Why are there bloodstains all over the carpet

Is it? I have the audio turned down but I can practically hear her Big Red-esque screeching. She's got that liberal harpy look to her.

Who is this old woman
old women dont belong near video games. get her out of here.

twitter.com/Luke_Turner/status/949314647160705024
Wew.

is she there cause she holds the transitioning speedrun record?

The sponsor blatantly owns the event, they aren't even trying to be subtle about it anymore.

glowing

Annie are you ok?

Oh look. There's a game on stream.

Damn, I was hoping I slept through most of this disaster, but it just started.

Slow speedrun hype?

That stream was so fucking godawful.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

It's called hobsliding

why are autists this fucking useless

god this is pathetic

I can't belive Steve Paddock came back from the grave to speedrun crash bandicoot.

cute cat

GIVE US MONEY GIVE US MONEY GIVE US MONEY
i mean i get it,but fuck

garfield you fat cat why are you so fat

Yeah

I was expecting it to look as bad as chrischan.

Is this entire speedrun going to be scripted? Oh fuck, are all the speedruns scripted with pre-approved scripts?

Why is speed running is pathetic?

Probably.

Yet another one with the thousand pup stare.

Yes, you can't see it from this angle but there is a teleprompter.

mp4 related is the only speedrunning I appreciate

oh my god it looked more like a balding jewish man before than whatever it is now.

fuck you for making me copy/paste your shitty kike link and fix it to jewtube.com

because it'sjust playing a game the fastest way possible, shaving off time by exploiting game mechanics and bugs and training for a long ass time to try and get a world record,it just pure autism so that's why most game are nintendo games

If the community was about running the games as quickly as possible without having full on faggotry, it'd be fine.
It's nice to see someone invest years of autism into deconstructing a game.

what a travesty

IT'S DEAD BOYS

is this even a speedrun? i feel like im just watching this fag play crash bandicoot

its just speedrunning the upload

Somehow, it's even worse than last year.

Seriously what's with trannies and speedruning?
Are video games a bad influence after all?

HEH

It's just part of the hostile takeover by SJWs of everything basically.

>hello darkness my old friend

Fuck this so

Even people who actually enjoyed that trainwreck would disagree with that. Is this webcomic parody? Because things like this and "fuck yeah I'm proud to be a cuck" makes me doubt its honesty.

You kinda have to be mentally ill to be playing a game over and over again just to beat them quicker

what makes this third coco so special

CHOKE

Well, user, it's the THIRD crash bandicoot game.

I guess transgenderism and autism are linked somehow.

As someone who's done this, I can confirm. That said it's pretty plebian to just drift through life playing games once and only as they become new and popular flavors of the week.

Correct

The link is the parents. When parents bend over backward to force meme their disabled kids as uniquely special snowflakes that can do whatever they want fuck societal norms das racis… you end up with the Communist Jews taking over and normalizing homosexuality, genital mutilation, pedophilia, bestiality, or whatever other Jewish/satanic degeneracy they can get away with.

Getting rid of things you don't use is the essence of speedrunning.

I don't know about you lads, but I want to fuck Coco. Not even a furfag.

Me too tbh.

(heil'd)
Because they show their faces. Back then, when people uploaded demos of Quake and Half-Life into the internet, it was just that - perhaps the names of the runners was mentioned. No trannies, faggotry or self-entitlement

Incorrect. The correlating factors are Jews and enabling parents. Whereas with Autism it's actually a malfunction of GABA during different developmental stages (mostly in-utero).

When the motherfuck is pinball?

When there are only 'tistic guys speedrunning, being a trans-trender is the only solution if they want to be seen and remembered from the mass.

Crash 2 > 1 > 3
That always seems to be the case for trilogies for some reason

is it just me or watching this is boring as fuck? nothing autistic has happened yet

You're pretty good.

Xenosaga is 3>1>2.

Hang yourself my lad

It is boring as fuck.

The same obsessive tendencies do draw people to both if you ask me. Furries, bronies, and transpeople are all to some degree obsessive people who have become fixated on some particular fetish/thing to the detriment of the rest of their lives.

Obviously speedrunning is much more mildly obsessive and not necessarily unhealthy, but it's no surprise that people with mental illness levels of obsession would also be drawn to it.

You missed the tranny and midget. More will come back, don't you worry.

The crowd is stone cold.

The fact that you have to play as a new grlil character in this game automatically makes it SJW and therefore I did not play it.

DMC3 > DMC1 > Shit >>>>> DMC2

yes. he's just really shit at speedrunning.

The problem is they have to price it to pay all their employees, who are probably making 15 an hour minimum wage, plus pay their rent, which is probably 4-5 figures a month, plus the costs of the ingredients, which are jacked up to reflect the vendors of those ingredients having to pay their 15 an hour minimum wage employees etc ad nauseam.

Welcome to current agdq, trans and no fun.
Better watch it on infinity.moe for more autism and furshit

I might have a problem after all.

It's nice to see the chat freak out about mods being power hungry cunts

Time for you to die.

A plague problem

I'm not against playing a game more than once, plenty of games offer you the opportunity to play differently.
The one I truly find pathetic is doing the same optimized, sterile and boring shit every playthrough just to beat some record
I can at least enjoy some speedrun if the glitches and/or the speedrunner are entertaining, but most of the times, it's fucking loser who you can clearly see that's all they have in their life

Only the ones what go full lifestyle. But yeah, overall, this is pretty accurate.

Why do normalfags tolerate this shit?

PLEASE LAUGH

This is sad.

I haven't played the trilogy, but the "moch-tornado", the super spin thing that you get after world three, what is up with it's movement in this? It looks like it speeds up and slows down at random even while he's just going straight. Is it different from the original?

BANNED

Fuck

Mm. I get you. In my prior post I conflated TASing with speedrunning, as I've only ever done the former and never really done the latter. Now you can say what you will about TASing, it's a separate subject really, but anyway, I can see how speedrunning for the speedrunner isn't as mundane and repetitive as it seems from the outside. It's like, well, it's like having a job. The minutia always differ.

Sad!

wew, they know.

ding dong bannu

you betta berieve das a dub check

This event is a wasted opportunity, they have people who know games and their mechanics by heart, and the majority just speedrun like they would be trying to beat the world record. Why not make more original speedruns like the one they did with the blindfold or the two players one controller run? They kind ditch the speedrun race, they're still boring to watch and you can see who's going to win once there's enough fuck up

Still every year they makes around the same amount in donations from the same german guy with a dead relative. Fishy as fuck money laundering scheme.

ding dong bannu

Have any caps or vids?

>you bet your ass-uh..

Why do they all look like Amerimutts?

I was mocking the donations message that is always essentially "Hey first time donator, many times watcher from germany here. My grandma died from cancer last year so I'm donating 50$ to kick cancer's butt lol xD! Kill the animals." Repeat this formula.

racemixing

For shame.
taskinoz.com/gdq/

Who the fuck is reading this?

imagine dying of peepee cancer

I think it's just the organiser's faking it, like the message:

Reminder that last year we finally had people complain about "killing the animals"

Cuttingly true.

Also I just got banned in Holla Forums for that video. What the fuck?

Second time watching AGDQ, fourth time runner. My donation passed away from Germany. Money goes to kill the Germany, kill the donation. Hype!!!!

Holla Forums get really butthurt over the amerimutt joke because they think it's FUCKING KIKE SHILLS D&C.
/int/ wins again, kek.

Why is cancer on the rise?
Because "charities" like GDQ donate to organizations that just TALK about cancer. Not organizations that work to cure cancer.

8/pol/ takes itself too seriously and its mods are fags. They banned me for making a feminist hate thread a couple years ago. I've not been back.

This is quality.

GDQ is a money laundering scheme, not a charity.

this better not be a trap

Meh.

The vast majority of charities are schemes.

This is amazing

Why even bother with this

What a bunch of retards

Any proof this particular one is a scam?

Hey guys, long time viewer, first time runner. It gives me great joy to view to a great cause. Greetings from viewer. PS: view the Germany, save the cancer.

It's pretty complex but, Not at all

One of the mods is hyper sensitive about the amerimutt meme. Even though some of them are funny

I used to consider myself Holla Forums regular, but I've gotten banned multiple bans since trump got elected for "chronic shitposting", even though I really wasn't.
And if I'm not banned for that, my vpn gets banned for somebody posting something equally as benign. Even the happenings aren't good anymore, Holla Forums went from being always right to being alex jonestein tier news

Brother.

i took a nice hot bath to keep me warm, what did i miss?

Nothing, you missed nothing.

A Crash run, that's it.

cool I guess

A single level of a crash game which was the entire run.

Which one? The turkroach or the actual shitskin? I also highly suspect therealcoonman is either full nigger or jew.

You missed donations

Put germany out of its misery

yep, this is pure LOL

hot

:^)

WHAT THE FUCK WE FAST NOW

GET ANGRY REN

Now we're talking.

I really don't know user, hotpocketx I think

8ch.net/pol/res/11127527.html
Bump it to piss him off, he banned me.

Might this one save it? The crowd is actually cheering.

anchored

Then go on the twitch stream embed link

Not sure what you expected.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

numbers

Now I kind of want to play Crash.

They take themselves too seriously. Autism is a double edged sword I guess.

Almost five hours of a game that's run damn near twice a year? Yeesh.

This guy sounds nervous as fuck.

I don't want to piss on your parade, but that's the equivalent of normal mode, and DMC4 is generally considered easier than the other games even on that difficulty since Nero was specifically made for newcomers. Did you at least go back to try it again on Sons of Sparda?

I doubt that most of these people have ever had to speak publicly, let alone while performing a skill under pressure.

Plus, bragging about beating completely different games means nothing. I've seen niggers get stuck on the Shadow Temple in OoT and then beat a Mario game in 5 lives.

That kid has a really deep voice

Speedruns in 2020 will be done with dlcs and microtransactions. Tranny will pay $2000 with donations from livestream and instantly beat the game, getting new record!

Speedruns in 2020 will be done with dlcs and microtransactions. Tranny will pay $2000 with donations from livestream and instantly beat the game, getting new record!

OoT 100% is actually pretty interesting, lots of stuff has developed in the route in recent times, and it hasn't been run as 100% in ages.

Not that I'm saying this sorry excuse for a marathon is worth watching, but still it's pretty interesting. And ZFG is the worlds biggest OoT autist and has decent enough people skills to actually be able to talk about what is going on and make it interesting.

Their socially fucked regardless. They could be 50+ for all it matters. Find country women who aren't tainted by social media or go looking for the diamond in the rough, because they certainly exist. They often aren't above a 5/10 though.

This thing puts zero effort into its appearance.

I am filled with disgust knowing that thing wants to be a female and that razor isn't for it's legs.

So brave and courageous! People like her are such an inspiration.

I've been sleeping without a frame for 6+ years and don't have this shit. Do you faggots even use base sheets?

Oh there's plenty of effort it's just not good enough.

that is one magnificent cock

how narcissistic do you have to be to look at this in the mirror and not know to hide and obscure it as much as possible until you can fix it (or indefinitely, if you've given up)
how self-centered do you have to be to do the opposite, to post a picture of it to the public net, awkwardly-hanging bingo wing and all, and explode if not slathered with false compliments about it

Lots of weak speed runners I'm seeing, when will the superior species take over?

Was this the player last year for the better event that wasn't agdq? I remember when he started to play everybody just up and left to get breakfast.

It was all spent on social media whining rather than going to a gym.

yeh it was at NASA and it looked incredibly uncomfortable and was bitching on twitter.

I have never seen a woman play video game at any speed but fucking agonizingly slow.

They're too busy sitting in the third row knitting.

Not only that, but she followed up a run full of bants and shitposting.
I've asked before, but if anyone has that far cry 4 run from NASA please share.

They're being replaced by men :^)

BotW speedruns already have separate categories for that

watch yourself user.

I know man
I fucked up

Why the fuck are Elecman and Iceman's platform stages so much fucking harder than anything else in the game?

Is this dude wearing a furry/pony shirt?

How can you "fuck up"? What part of that image suggests you are looking at a female? You are part of the problem if you instinctually lable it as a she.

goddamnit I was almost enjoying this run

I think it's the Eevee evolutions.

It's the eeveelutions you nigger.

Presumably it's Evee evolutions. Also presumably he's been wearing it since yesterday
twitter.com/Espumbrajolt/status/950509497218461696

So, yes.

You fags missed the dial8 donation i take it. If my internet wasn't so shitty i could have clipped in time

Its so fucking autistic that you even knew that.

Pretty much.

this isn't TopGun

How is recognizing that autistic?

I'm only here for the shitposts and I don't really feel like watching the 99.9999999% cancer that makes up the stream.

And fuck this took long enough

what happened user?

Someone made a donation that made the announcer say dilate and both of them acted like they didn't know what it meant.

It's everywhere

nice

You should definitely tune in whenever people start going apeshit

II am so fucking tempted to start cheating and using savestates for Megaman

my boy blueglass isn't a submissive beta.

You're going to snap and use the pause glitch on yellow devil, aren't you?

It's fucking Skyrim, he shouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Aren't these faggots a giant minority even in the """""gay community"""""? I'de like to see some facts on this shit tbh.

Maybe, but that doesn't change that the majority of pedophiles are homosexuals.

jim did a video on it a few weeks ago

AIDS RED PILL
More evidence that AIDS isn't caused by HIV, but instead by overloading your immune system from numerous STDs/Antibiotics. AIDS is a syndrome… not a disease.

Clearly this game is perfect and had nothing go wrong in the game design phase

The only real question about this whole thing is why fucking run Skyrim in the first place? I can understand him putting that shit int he console to keep on schedule as marathon luck is commonly shit in many games. But Skyrim in general is a boring fucking game to speedrun so who gives a fuck?

Well I wouldn't correlate homosexual shit to being a pedophile. Pedophiles in general are so fucking gone that saying it's the fault of homosexuality is pretty retarded.

I'll never forgive that faggot for the shit he pulled back when he was IA. He thought it would work if he changed his name and unfortunately it worked.

What MM are you playing? I can't remember anything like that.

Number 1. The checkpoint before Flameman sets you next to an enemy that will damage you if you don't move immediately.

go shill somewhere else jim

Don't let it turn you off, classic MM gets much better in the next few games, then sort of goes to shit after 4, for entirely different reasons. Personally I prefer the MMX and MM Zero games, but the classics are kind of "must play" games.

Skyrim is a bad game, but it's so glitched that speedruns can be actually entertaining

Always furries who gotta be obnoxious with this shit.

If you want that shit speedrun Sonic 06. Skyrim's bugs are occasionally enjoyable but there's no real structure to make it worth digesting as entertainment.

Also, a game "flaw" that I don't really hold against it is that the bosses do so much fucking damage, you don't get a chance to learn what they're doing before you get killed. Considering when this game came out it's not somethine to hold against it, but it's a pretty weird problem to notice in this day and age.
I'm trying really hard to beat it without succumbing to savestates but the aforementioned problem makes it really hard

what's the deal with eevee, why are people so into it. I played pokemon, I know what eevee is, I just don't understand the following

no

Is that Opie in that photo? He could be the biggest faggot in that whole group.

Eevee fags are basically ponyfags.

Looks like the fucking Asylum Demon.

That is the problem with degenerates. They must force their degeneracy down everyone else's throat.

si

dont be racist

There's like a roster of Pokemon as they apply to shitty fetishes. For some reason.

Eevee and kin = Furry
Gardevoir = Hypnosis
Lugia = Vore
Sabrina = Transformation (At least this one makes sense based on her TV show appearance.)

Her face has to be shopped. I refuse to believe a negress could be that hideous.

would you believe if I told you someone tried to rape her? she was the person who started #metoo

The original MM has a lot of flaws, especially some downright niggerish enemy placement in platforming sections. For whatever reason it feels rewarding to finish, though. Most bosses will die off quickly from weaknesses, but you're going to have a hell of a time with the refights.
Just think, there are people that speedrun it, in the buster only category. That's a special kind of masochistic autism.

Yea because blacks will rape ANYTHING.

How the fuck can you run a joke into the ground this badly?

Blueglass is as alpha as they come

Reddit.

They are paying money to run it into the ground too. Reddit is why we have bad games. They will buy anything.

If you try playing MM1 again it becomes blatantly fucking clear that the Robot Masters were meant to be beaten with their weakness, and beating them with the buster cannon is a byproduct of shoddy boss AI.

I finally made a save state to try and learn the Flame boss pattern. Turns out unless you're a speedrunner, he doesn't fucking have a pattern.

That was Boyega

I have no words other than saying I have no words. Jesus christ.

The timing of that shit is extremely tight, but it's quite possible. The problem is the fight requires a lot of practice, and you're going to repeating that fucking level a lot until you get it down.

classic.

I don't know how he didn't catch it.

Enough with the stupid daughters joke. Jesus.

I don't think I can actually beat MM1. It really doesn't help that I have memories of play later Megaman games where the movement controls are a lot less shit and vague. The bosses kill you in literal seconds even at full health, making it impossible to actually practice against them. This is not actually a very good game. I either beat the Robot Master with no difficulty at all, or get so shit stomped by them and the level I have no hope of defeating them.

They can be beaten. It's not exactly the most polished game even for its time, but keep trying and you will persevere. Good luck.

How interesting is Serious Sam 3: BFE as a speed run?

Stealth bantz.

You think he'll get fired?

I know they can, but their attack patterns don't make any fucking sense for casual play. And by "casual play" I mean "Not autistically speedrunning it and knowing frame data." I tried to look up how to beat him just to observe what he could do, and the only thing I can find is speedrunning shit.

Take a break and go back to it later, you'll fuck up basic things if you play while being frustrated. Wily 1 is when your true suffering begins. Good luck user.

Yes, new caster, run it into the ground even further

what is this meme? some of these people have huge beards, what do you mean "no testosterone"? also, how do i get testosterone, the beard on my cheeks is kind of patchy, doesn't look good so i just shave

how do you even rape that?

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand the family terms joke.

They all have their mouth open

Beds are annoying, too much upkeep and I have shit to do. If you want to play Mrs. Doubtfire go ahead on, though.

Its called "Soy Mouth" or "Cuck Gape". Its a common facial expresion that soyboys make.

To be Flair you have to
WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW

Or "cuckface." The male equivalent of how girls would make that repulsive duck face, thinking it was cute or something.

I like it, they look like they're waiting for a geyser of brown seed.

That's why I'm losing my shit at this game. By modern standards, allowing you boss to kill your player in seconds with no actual pattern to his attacks is some of the shittiest game design you can pitch to someone. MM1 is full of shit that's CANCEROUS but gets a free pass because of how early the game was made.

The kid running right now has some shit hanging off his chin. Like a wisp of shit waiting to blow off into the dry desert air.

It's "facial hair".

A doctor should be able to help you out.

Reminds me of when I shave half awake and miss a spot on my neck, not noticing it well into the day until I get an itch.

You aren't wrong, a lot of game is understanding the wonky jumping and how to avoid clipping through platforms and ledges.

Yeah, it's a fundamentally submissive, terrified expression.

It's a fear grimace, a submission gesture in primates

So far theaboslute worst thing I've encountered is disappearing platforms, because when they appear, they treat where you are as a mere suggestion, and you can end up fucking anywhere if those appear while you're in the same square.

As if the wispyness weren't bad enough, he otherwise looks like a little boy. But no, he's probably 30 and this is your endocrine system on videogames and soy.

These oddly shaped creatures make me think of MiB, like there's a wee ayy lmao in its head controlling it.

All of his bodily tissue has somehow migrated to his neck. Must be cancer. Throat cancer from sucking non-stop AIDS niggerdick.

That era of gaming was different, just about everything was punishing. The original Metroid was a total clusterfuck. Zelda was full of vague, worthless clues to find shit hidden behind one random fucking tree in a forrest or a random wall to bomb in the middle of nowhere.
Even "easy" games like JRPGs were brutal grindfests with dungeons designed to be confusing messes with a million dead ends.
That being said there is a certain charm to all those games despite their flaws.

There is a video of this creature doing squats with like 10lbs on the bar. I wish I had saved it.

Yoku blocks are terrible, but magnet beam is your friend for getting around that shit. Learning to abuse magnet beam mitigates a lot of the aggravating platforming.

And a lot of developers abused this to sell strategy guides and other assorted merch that would "help" players. Lots of adventure game devs from the era used to pull this shit, putting puzzles with non-sensical solutions in their games to make players spend money on guides, call hotlines, etc.

hello mr skeletal whatcha doin

numalemedical.com/
Just become a Nuâ„¢ you!

I'm trying not to judge it too hard, because back then games were sold in a desperate attempt to justify their purchase by shoving in a ton of shit. But compared to modern games, it becomes apparent why Dark Souls is so popular despitre being "similar" to early nintendo games. It takes the base game and slows attacks the fuck down, so even when you fuck up, you can still analyze what happened. In Dark Souls when you get smacked by a offscreen enemy, you think, "Don't let that happen again" but in MM you might get hit over and over again because shit is moving so fast. I'm by no means calling it the worst game ever but its a very clear cut case of learning how to properly make games over time.

Here ya go

Does it have aids or something?

I knew I could count on you user!

SS3 really lacks aesthetics, works a whole lot better with a slight cartoonish style.

What a fucking waste of time.

Anons… SS3 actually looks like it might be fun to run. Please talk me out of it.

No, but, run the pirate version. That sounds entertaining.

i have to believe that thing was actually attractive at the time it got raped. i have to believe that it was because of the rape that it decided to make itself unrapeable by injecting its face full of some kind of resin and then blasting itself in the face with a rock salt shell.

if that thing thinks it was raped looking like that, it is clinically insane.

Have you tried playing Skyrim…. with mods?

They added the pirated scorpion into the game

that bare wall is pretty discussing

Oh, nice.

I've watched every GDQ since the second year they started.
This is the first year I've felt absolutely no urge to watch.
I haven't seen a single second of this year's stream and I don't intend to, the fun died ages ago.

nevermind, i thought there might just be something i could change about lifestyle. i don't do doctors or pills or any kind of that shit unless it's absolutely necessary.

But the memes, Jack

You'll see a major improvement in the next game, MM2 corrects a lot of technical flaws and gives players more tools to deal with shit. That's probably why it became babby's first MM game for so many people. It's probably the easiest game of the classic MM series, especially on the western "normal" difficulty that spams health drops.

I've beaten all the robot masters and now I'm on to Dr.Wily. With light assistance from savestates

Jesus FUCKING christ

They actually want to normalize this shit

There's some stuff you can try.

Avoid xenoestrogens. Plastic food containers, for example, will fuck up your endocrine system and tank your sperm count, and this has been understood since the '80s. There's a documentary on YouTube about it which pretty much predicts the soy dystopia we live in now, but I can't remember the name of it.

Conversely, broccoli is good for you. So is zinc, and magnesium supplements will help your uptake. Lower your intake of carbs, and increase your intake of fatty meats, "marbled" steaks and such.

Working out is good. Workouts that focus on compound movements are better. Read up on the relative benefits of volume versus intensity.

Ultimately, you should look at it not as a chemical problem, but as a spiritual war that you didn't know you were fighting. Realize that this has been done to you intentionally. Get angry. That's the lifestyle change you need to make.

You forgot Vitamin D3.

Ironically spider jerusalem wouldn't mind

Just do the hard, fun parts of running. Things like routing in a game that gives you a complex graph of decisions. Spend maybe two weeks doing that, and practicing execution. Then, when all the interesting stuff is done and you have a clear picture of how much time a WR is going to cost you, stop and move on to hobby that isn't as shameful and useless.

You don't even need to avoid plastic food containers, just plastic liquid containers and the majority of your BPA intake will be cut off.
Water from taps has BPA in it as well, but not as much. As far as I know, reverse osmosis doesn't get rid of the tiny microfibers in tap water.

I forgot *tons* of shit, but I'm not trying to write a book, here.

The documentary you're thinking of is called Assault on the Male, it used to be on youtube in multiple parts.

D3, Zinc, Magnesium is like the holy trinity of helping someone boost their T.

And it's still there in one part, as far as I can tell. Thanks.

oh boy the cancer is just as strong as I thought it'd be, how long until these threads become as infested with trannies as this marathon is?

???IS IT TIME FOR RISK OF RAIN???

many of these i'm already doing specifically the less plastic in diet, more meat, getting angry and workout parts. it does work and i've noticed my psychological state get more stable and controllable and my sex drive go up significantly (which is funny since i'm hornier in my 25s than i was during my late teen years however that was also hindered by depression back then) but the cheek beard is still patchy and not growing thicker at all.

pleading with ya to have sex

You could at least list ways to get these into your system.
I'll do it for you.

Vitamin D can be obtained from fish and milk and going out into the sunlight, but that may not always be an option if you live in a rainy country
Zinc and magnesium can both be obtained from pumpkin seeds.

yes

Is that an offer?~

FUCK YEA

Yeah, I have the same problem. My goatee has become thick and lustrous, but my cheeks still aren't worth growing out even though they're no longer horrible like they used to be.

Well shit. At least I cook my own food and eat mostly meat.

But can it be obtained from food?

u ok?

No.

Just get a big glass bottle for water.
If you don't want to eat pumpkin seeds, have cashews and almonds instead. Cashews have zinc and almonds have magnesium, though both have less of each than pumpkin seeds have.

THICC

RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN
RISK OF RAIN

I dunno why you guys are so excited about this one, but I guess I'll actually watch now.

Nigger that's clearly a girl

looks like a cute grill to me

I understand why, but I was hoping it would be without artifacts. This should be fun at least

You couldn't possiblt speedrun this without command at the least

I guess I'll try pumpkin seeds then.

That's totally a dude. Falsetto.

Just look at the fucking face man.
Even the voice is trying so hard to sound girly and cute

That's what asians do. They actively try to make their voices multiple octaves higher to makes themselves sound cuter.

the fuck just happened

You have to eat about a cup of them a day, so I recommend roasting them, grinding them down and using the powder to make a big muffin.

Christ, it's like a baseball mitt.

what about trying to find this grill instagram or twitter so we can find better pictures and know if it's a trap or not?

I don't actually have a hard opinion or care either way, but arguing about it is funny.

I stayed up 8 hours to watch a 20 minute speed run

These "men" are the result of racemixing.

meanwhile, this shitshow is happening.
wouldn't surprised me if the criteria for entering agdq are hrt certificates instead of actual speedrunning.
it makes sense that they removed super metroid since it's the riskiest run they have and we can't fail that and not make shekels now do we, goyim.

What with what, you reckon? Guy on the right definitely looks like a jew.

Some thot does a sketchbook, and it gets shilled inbetween each game.

Phantoon is too strong for the soyboys GDQ has been digging up. I don't think they have Mario 64 this year, either.

Just like the shit I took an hour ago.

How embarrassing

Its 3:00 in the morning. who else is gonna know besides, you, me, the runner, and the devs?

Blueglass.

I imagine the devs have some pride in their work.

Being seen on camera in a marathon hosted by ProtoMagicalManInADress is already an embarrassment.

You don't become the best without devoting time into it. Goose himself said that this video is only relevant when you take things to an unhealthy amount. It's also a very healthy situation when you factor in fair competition and devotion to a hobby you enjoy.

Fuck, that is ugly.

that doesn't make sense, that kill the animals shit rakes in tons of money

Did I miss Risk of Rain?

Bottom right looks like a retahded Shia.

No it doesn't you stupid nigger, people just tack it onto donation comments because they don't know of any other donation incentives to give it to. Even then, most of the donation comments are probably not real to begin with considering how copy and pasted they are.

yup I'm heading off to bed

you can just watch the vods, they get archived pretty much instantly.

they don't want to bring attention to the fact that skill in speedrunning is no longer a criteria since 3 out of4 runners died on phantoon during the super metroid run.
and since you don't save in super metroid runs, you should know how it went.
gotta parade how progressive they are instead.

lel

This doesn't seem like a very optimized run, either.

This year they pulled a lot of "staple" runs from the schedule. I think part of it is because of what you stated, and I think another reason is because they wanted more indie pixelshit in the marathon. We aren't even getting obscure jap games or JRPG runs at night, it's all these shitty indies with runs that have 0 speed tech or interesting strats. This Dye run is arguably just a competent casual playthrough, the only glitch was the fucking game crashing.

I am guessing the crashing probably had to do with Windows 10. It seemed to crash during transitions between levels, so it likely had something to do with loading assets.

Or they're running Intel :^)

Lovely Planet may be good if the runner doesn't suck dicks, it's built for fast.

reee, then it would truly be Autism Games Done Quick

Oh, it's a race. Nice, hope they don't suck.

Are trannies just people who slept in their parents' bed until they turned 21?

Theories vary, but I think it has more to do with psychological torture.

WTF is this pastel hipster trash?

The guy on the right looks more Jew than soy.

Which is worse, jew or soyboy?
I am leaning towards jew.

jews no question.

Why is everything in jap?

Jewish soyboy detected.

poo

Look at these faggots on the couch. You think the pajeet manlet is jealous he isn't getting cuddled by the fat blonde nu-male?

"Juden" is german for jew, kike.

I don't know why but I found the classic merchant as a sex trafficker very humorous.

even the jews found them funny, the guy next to him was trying so hard to laugh when he showed them.

not to laugh*

Crazy, associating them with vampires is probably too good for them.

Rockcock64 did well in bullying Brian Lee O'Malley into closing his social media accounts

Because it's game made by japs

Guess again, faggot.

This guy sometimes turns into filthy frank, does he smoke or some shit?

It's made by slavs?

Street shitters, it seems. Info I saw said they're in New Delhi.

Hey you,shut up,burnout paradise is great.

Are images not loading for anyone else?

It seems fine.
Maybe you're clicking on images that are on old posts that already got wiped by the cyclical thread.

It's working now.

maybe it's a good thing, considering how bad it got.

That voice and the spaghetti, a walking meme.

Shit's less fun than E3 at this point. Threads should focus on NASA or ESA instead honestly. Seriously, this is boring. I can't even watch or focus for more than 10 minutes on any of this shit.

Threads focus on NASA and ESA when those are actually happening, faggot. If you can't enjoy the cringe come back in a week.

Hey now, this marathon is an excellent sleep aid.

Never said they didn't. But it's obvious these threads get more attention towards nothing entertaining than they should
There's a difference between entertaining cringe and just retarded embarrassment. Honestly they hit the bottom of the barrel last year with 1 or 2 runs being somewhat entertaining, why bother finding new lows? The only reason I would bother surveying this trash is to find shit that can put the organization in legal trouble. But the entertainments gone and the stream now disgusts me more than anything.

Speaking of which I'm about to drop now. I've been watching old ESA runs and I can say I would rather watch any of this shit 10 times in a row than anything this year's been giving me. Bonesaw's run was the nail in the coffin for this shit. RIP

Nice gyno

He's a local homeless guy who is just there for the comfy couch.

He doesn't even wear girls clothes come on

Oh boy, another
>SHE

Or even try with the fucking voice.

Barely 4 hours in and we're up to 4 trannies already. Or have there been more than that and I was just fortunate to miss them?

48 hours*

"liz the goddess"

thats a man though

imagine the life this person has set themselves up for

just because it's so hard to get a girlfriend they go insane from lonelyness and turn into a girl

Should've just gotten a sex doll.

He called one of his techniques "Assaulting the wizard" because he was forcing himself on top of him. Poor wizard.

At least Napoleon Dynamite XXL wore a blouse. I first thought "Liz" was just a fat guy with gyno.

i dunno, it seems like a pretty good idea for that particular guy to cut his dick and balls off.

i would provide the hedgeclippers myself.

I guess at least there's a real gril in the back. Is she the resident cock sleeve this year?

Probably, I'm surprised how slutty all these geek girls are from gdq. Must be the build up of being ignored for so many years and then getting showered with attention from omega males.

I didn't realize it could get worse.

Makes sense, I'm sure they become little celebrities in that spank circle.

I'll just leave this here.

No, take it back. We don't want it here.

*mans voice

I have never been this glad to not be born a videogame.

Did I miss much? Last I watched was Couch Sleeper Pajeet.

You've missed progressively less effort put into being a tranny Every time I think they can't lower the bar any further, and another faggot pops up and blows it all out of the water.

How much of a right twat do you have to be to call yourself a goddess

you missed this

All the others ran any%, this one ran low%

Here's a bit from his Twitch page:

You're a woman? But you have a masculine voice.

I identify as female, but my sex is that of a male. Voice training is hard, man. Just please be courteous and understanding if you're not? Well, see: SEGMENT RULES for info on that madness.

NIGGER

This spikevegeta guy is actually a genius.

He's a socially awkward autist like everyone else in the event, but he hides it behind a 'clown persona'. People will think he just has a funny personality and will therefore don't really think badly of him.

Reported for racism.

Him mentioning the production value was pretty funny.

Let me guess,segment rules say "YOU GET BANNED NOW"

Sir we don't go for that kind of language around here. My ears are not gutters.

Yes, along with the promise of "trigger happy mods."

I think he's said he worked in plays or something in school, so he at least knows how to not completely clam up in front of a crowd.

Are they doing a shitty games done quick portion like a couple years back? I see Home Alone 2 on the schedule so I am guessing yes.

top wew
so close yet so far away from awareness.

This black man would be called a "Uncle Tom" or deemed a race traitor by hood niggers.

This is why they won't improve. Held in the clutches of the democratic party, degenerate liberals who don't give a shit about the black community, but just wants their votes.

but why

chinese version

Is he black dsp?

And when you're in your 40s with no marketable skills other than 'I can dance on camera' and streaming is dead / replaced by another medium / you're no longer profitable, what do you do when the last bit of your stream cash dries up?

I pity a lot of these people. Makes me think of professional athletes who make tons of cash but can't into personal finance and go broke a year after they quit playing.

China version, user. They take issue with gore. Same reason the zambo blood is green in Japanese games a lot of times.

I wouldn't be to hard, even for a 3d game where you have to spawn the zombies in.

I don't mind green infected blood
There's worse shit out there

The human body can only grow muscle at a steady rate. You can't workout more and get gains faster. Most gains are made in the kitchen. Eat your protein and continue lifting over time.

Pretty sure they don't even save for their retirement. Streamers are the beggars of our time, prostituting themselves on the Internet. IRL streams are pure cancer, yet they debase themselves daily for "bits" and pocket change.

No, they're the modern equivalent of wandering minstrels.

Nope.

I generally consider them as an annoyance now but a gift that will provide many laughs in ten or so years when I'll get bored one night and do a 'where are they now?' and find out that most of them work in deadend jobs barely scraping by.

I respect the few streamers out there who are smart with their streaming, run it like a responsible business, and generally behave like adults. Everyone else can burn.

I'm pretty sure wandering minstrels got a fair amount of pussy.

What are twitch whores

I wish.

is that the tyrant
I've never played a RE before

It's Nemesis

It doesn't look like nemesis

F

GAME
OVER

Yeah, that's not a Mustang

F

I spent a week lifting once, it felt awesome.
And then I never lifted again.

Someone's gonna transition

To be fair, as soon as they started the race, they said, "I hope at least one of us finishes"

that was an awesome race, though. neck and neck the entire way through

Yea, there was a lot of back and forth. Would have been much better without big jon constantly talking.

nooo grill, don't go

Pretty nice race.

Eh I'm ok with the couch talking about what's going on in the game. I love hearing them talk about technical stuff that the runner is doing and getting people into it when the runner does something really clutch.

SOON

Last time I played RE3 was in 2000, but I don't remember most of the sections in the stream (basically everything after the beginning).
Are there a lot of routes or it's just that my memory sucks? Maybe both?

Context, user?

Now I'm hungry for some tendies. FUck yourself.

they're nuggets

Ace Combat run when?

A Shitshow that happened on the second stream of ESA.
He was mad that he was upstaged on an event that according to him he didn't care about.

It all checks out

banter

If this fucker was playing RE1-4 it would be much more engaging, don't lie faggot.

He was followed directly by a RE3 speedrun. And he was a fuckton more entertaining.

>near the end of the event, large quantities of high value (((anonymous))) donations will flood in
Isn't that normal with donation drives, though? It's the case with Kickstarter, supposedly.

For those of you who don't know.

Features a person who now goes by "punchi" he is a somethingawful user and claims "former" 4chan user he is legitimately diagnosed with autism and has a huge ego which he attempts to inflate with moderate status on speedrun.com and grinding for WRs.

His main game is Silent Hill 1, a boring as shit game ran on easy where you run around in the dark.

During his run at the last ESA 4chan users tried to have fun during his tedious game. He took this as an insult and attempt to upstage him taking away the spotlight he was hoping to use to grow his channel.

He's easy triggered into autistic shit fits and to this day still has "susan" and "nuggets" banned on his stream as well as changing his username after the incident.

No wonder he's being so insufferable

I'm monitoring the Twitch chat, and there are several, the nuggetioning is beginning

No wonder he's a goddamn skeleton.

susan nugget is a goon?

Speak of the devil. SA donation.

It's not surprising they get some donations at the last minute, what's suspicious is the huge number of (((anonymous))) ones, frequently high value (((anonymous))) donations, often with no comment or with a copy/paste comment, and often when viewership is either dropping, or below average, and almost always resulting in their total donations reaching a similar level as previous marathons regardless of how they've done overall throughout the marathon.

Any one or two of these would be a coincidence, all of them together though are a (((coincidence))).

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/385460967/#385466886
Isn't that him posting in that archived thread as himself? :^)

Anyone gonna try to get in some nugget donations in?

Anything lulzy happened? I didn't watch anything so far because my gpu died just this week.

If we had real journalists this would be a good scoop but instead they prefer to lose their shit over the taste of switch cartridge.

Holy fuck, he acts like a real like Rodney McKay, except without any of the lovable charm.

Next "incident" this guy will got full tranny, I'm calling it. What better way to avoid ridicule in twitch chat

Autistic goon is running silent hill right now. Hes a huge faggot and everyone wishes they were reading donations instead of listening to him sperg out about how difficult walking and momentum in silent hill is.

Talking about actual problems?
What are you a nazi?

Bruh, I was trying to remember who this guy was making me think of and you pretty much nailed it, fucking Rodney McKay.

That's a DING DONG BANNU

What makes me suspicious is the omerta around this. They don't refute it, they simply just don't allow talking about it, it is an instant ban. Fishy as fuck.

Because that's Nazi propaganda

End of the Rhine

reminds me of the zelda marathon, average view count was like 2k yet they managed to raise a million dollars.

Why do we even keep watching this shit?

Previous two runs were Fun

to gather evidence and oc

Ok I chuckled. Anyways, it will come up one day, those scheme always get exposed when the schemers overextend their reach.

I don't know man.

There's some good runs once every fourth blue moon

I CAN'T UNHEAR/UNSEE IT
FUUUUUUUCK

Which was a speedrun by somebody else retard. God forbid the content the runner is playing actually play into the entertainment factor. Unless you're one of those eceleb worshipers I guess.

Not that doesn't catch his last resort of a defense
Literally: you haven't made a movie so you can't criticize it but with Twitch shit.

WE HAVE OUR NEXT TRANNY

why are all brits autistic?

Looking more, he does seem like a snippy bitch. Moreso than is usual for goons anyway.
archive.is/1VZzr
archive.is/NkJpJ
archive.is/858QF

This guy's speed induced monologues matched with the intense button mashing are throwing me for a loop. Looks like it's time to take a break.

Inbritting.

Why do people on the spectrum always try to eat the whole cake?

He frequently gets into twitter shit fits over the inane shit because he thinks he's an authority on everything.

What's hilarious is that he completely failed to understand the point was to entertain other people, not to give another shot at his personal best record. I didn't think there was a single runner that cared about their time during these marathons, but this mother fucker seems to think that he can't chill out for 1 run to be friendly.

do you still think he shouldve chilled out and just ate the nuggets along with the guy at the ESA marathon? ya know, had fun with it?

ANONYMOUS
$2000
DONATION

Is he in college? Or does he have autism bux since he's a brit?

He's exactly the kind of person who would go nuts and have a meltdown like that other runner did when John FUCKING Numbers kicked his ass at the Ninty Championship who eventually became a crazy tranny. DId that guy die? I never hear about him anymore. The old runner-turned-tranny nutcase.

(((anonymous)))

Who do they think they are kidding?

>sudden $2000 (((anonymous))) donation in the middle of the night during a boring run so they can reach a donation incentive with a comment that is basically "this bonus will be great goys! you too should donate to this incentive!"
Who could possibly be behind this?

He has a job, i don't know if he completed what he was studying.

The vetting team isnt going to let any nuggets through

Why look away from a perfectly good train wreck?

Confirmed banned next year.

There's probably some fuckery with the goals too.
Messing with the percentages just to make people donate more isn't too far fetched for these cunts.

That faggot went post-op? Incoming suicide.

Blood II: The Chosen is next, is that fun?

Like the random $4000 donation for the guy to play as Toad at the end of the shitty mario game(I don't remember the name) they were playing earlier.

It's a terrible sequel to a great game.

How can someone be this mad about nuggets? You can't even blame autism for this level of butthurt.

Punchy said "fucked up" during his run, see you never, nerd. Good riddance, this dickhead is insufferable.

I missed what happened, what's this about nuggets?

entertaining though

See

See

Oh well that shows me for being a dumb cunt. Thanks anons

Lets mass complain about him saying "Fucked Up" and do it from nugget themed twitter accounts.

His name is alfy presumably short for for alfred feel free to call him that because it makes him mad when people use his real name online

Jesus, can this run be over, its worse than the trannies holy fuck, just get on with it dude!

Entertaining if you like listening to someone that's pompous and faux intelligent. Doesn't even feel like a real person, no one normal acts or talks the way he does.

Shit, forgot to ask, if i wanna get into the other deus ex games, which one should i play besides the original?

3 minutes left until estimate

susan nuggy so salty

None.

sounds like a typical cynical brit to me

Aside from playing around with mods you're done with the franchise.
Unless you like disappointment and bad MGS clones.

I'm not, I just know social retardation when I see it.

B E G O N E S U S A N N U G G E R S
E
G
O
N
E
S
U
S
A
N
N
U
G
G
E
R
S

friend gifted me the entire series on steam, just finished the original for the first time, loving the freedom with it, friend says the others are like thief 1 and 2 with mgs, which he tends to exaggerate comparisons, and ive never really had the time to get into this series as other anons have.

SAY IT

Deus ex as a franchise is like that one guy who makes something funny on live television and rides his fame even though he never does anything else noteworthy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League

Haven't tuned in since last night, any cringy webm's from the past 12 hours?

Ask your friend if they've ever actually played Thief.

is VA vancouver?
I'm not good at geography

There may be a few to come out of the run Susan Nuggets just did.

archive.is/Fr37p

neat.

First one and Human revolution are good. Invisible war is absolute SHIT

Is this someone just editing the page or was Wikipedia hacked?

Someone is having fun with kikepedia, this has been happening for a while

Wew, yeah, it's real.

I want to see the reaction on some 65 year old dad's face when he looks this up.

Your friend is lying to you, but if you already have them, you might as well try them. Can't speak for the newest two, but Invisible War felt half baked the entire way through, as well as severely dumbed down for controller play. If it was called anything else it would have been lost to time for not being good enough to recommend, and not bad enough to by funny, but the name it was attached to and the disappointment made sure it will never be forgotten

Just like every mediocre cashgrab sequel in recent years

Congrats. Next time do it without using boss weapons (other than where absolutely required to get past obstacles)

No, fuck that game, I'm never touching number 1 again.

The original was about philosophy and multinational bankers and shit that's only become more relevant over time. The Adventures of Adam Jensen revolves around society being racist against metal people.

A complaints that mentions absolutely nothing about how good the game is

It's just a sci fi shooter. The story is the only thing to judge it on, the only thing that makes it not-halo or not-perfect dark. Story matters a lot when everything in your game is like other games of the genre.

Everyone who has anything good to say about Deus Ex never mentions the story, they talk about how ridiculously open ended the game can be while being technically linear. You can do anything in that game, and the game finds a way to keep on ticking. There are people that replayed it multiple times without even knowing there was a level set in France because they kept making decisions that skipped that large chunk of the game.

Human Revolution's gameplay is enjoyable, but the levels and story are pretty forgettable compared to Deus Ex.

Dunno about you user but I consider decisions a part of the story.

And yet all you took away from the game was, "Sci-fi Jews"

Deus Ex is a trash tier game user. Settle down.

But that's what it's about.

holy shit go back to reddit.

holy shit go back to reddit

@14129534
Holy shit go back to reddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America

Jared ruins everything once more

Are there even any SNES games that make interesting speedruns other than Super Mario World?

Im excited for kid icarus. Loved that game as a kid.

Well, at least I know when the fuck to go to bed.

We could get some fucking mechs in this shit

Is that a woman or a man?

Yes.

SNES has tons of great speed games. MMX 1-3, Super Metroid, Zelda LttP, etc. There are also some decent RPG runs if you like those (I know most people don't), I like the runs for FF6, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana, personally.

That's another great run, awesome game, too.

It is, it just doesn't make sense that they're anonymous though. You'd think that with the high ego these people have they'd plaster their names all over them.
Also this is the exact same thing that happened with Indivisible, it was losing steam then suddenly out of nowhere they extended the funding time and some (((anonymous))) donators fully funded it in under a day.

Plenty of people will donate and not be attention whores about it. If you're just some fuck with 3 steam friends you won't care about a name. Heck, most of the people that use names are direct friends of the speedrunners.

Anonymous donors are typically richfags dumping cash for tax breaks.

The Prevent Cancer Foundation makes anonymous donations to encourage others to donate to them. Because they donate to GDQ and then GDQ donates back to them, they can use this to cook the books a little bit.

It's also a psychological thing. Buskers, the cunts who play music in front of the mall, will usually 'seed' some money in their guitar case or whathaveyou. Usually a five and a few ones, this dissuades people from throwing in change so they don't look cheap. People who decide to donate, if they're concerned about how they look will donate a little more to not be "the guy who only gave five dollars". Doesn't work on everyone, but does have a noticeable effect.

If I had to estimate, I would say they have probably raised $190,000 in total. The rest are fake donations.

Rate please

s'good

Under Estimate, but not WR.

Did the thread die?

yuro time+boring run= ded Fred

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil is just fucking boring.

The dude is tired as fuck, this could probably a better run if it wasn't at this time

The runner seems like he's not run the game much either.
Maybe something like sub 400 runs.

Did I miss anything since MP3?

I heard RE7 was good which was one of the runs I wanted to catch but ended up missing it. So fuck me I guess.

yea fuckin right

I'm starting to be wary of "runners choice" donations too.

Doesn't help that the runner has the charisma of a white noise machine

Finally this fucking run is over

Is this guy on hard drugs? Look at his fucking eyes.

Maybe the studio lights are just really bright.

Actually fuckable person on this shitshow, wow

This is a fucking SNES game?

I remember playing it on gameboy, but I think this version is on SNES.

The GB one is pretty much the same game with a shittier screen

What the fuck is this run

I thought they were out of the horror block.

I miss being a NEET. I wanted to laugh at the nugget autist too.

Banned

They've got plenty of trannies this year, they usually bring them out during daytime and primetime hours, too.

anyone notice the rotund fella

Bet he smells like he looks. Lumpy.

No, they have just been moved to better spots. At primetime there's several per run

The half cut off guy at the right seems to be on some kind of drug

Did he just die from forgetting to jump and pretend like nothing happened?

No, it was an intentional death he said.

he's dying from a lot of things.

But why? He didn't seem to gain anything at all from it, he spawned in the same spot and just went ahead and killed the enemy to become a dragon right after. Why not do that right away?

Its a hard as fuck game, and this guy has 4 games he is playing. Its probably just a side ho game.

y tho

Those fucking blobs, christ.

Any spot not going to a tranny is a good spot

At least Kid Icarus shouldn't be shit if there is a competent runner.

Kid Icarus was one of my favorite games as a child. I hope this is a good run.

HERE WE GO BOIS KID ICARUS

Well, someone's sitting on the couch with their legs crossed so my hopes aren't high. In the middle of typing this I realised he's got some fucked leg and arm proportions. What's up with that guy, it's like his legs are retracted, he looks like hank hill's dad the fuck happened to him

Is the guy on the couch gonna find some way to speedgame Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode? Kill a forgotten beast or something?

Any of the runs at all so far been worth watching?

That's Blechy, he's a wee man.

Kid Icarus run is breddy good so far. The midget on the couch has some good commentary.

I'll be damned. Don't see many of them anymore.

I just realised I missed toy story because I was stuck in traffic
fuck

This runner is good.

The middle couch guy is really offputting for some reason.

He's balding and his hair is long.
I have the same issue.

Fug.
That's a good game. Had a bootleg of that as a kid. You can get a quick kill on every boss, and as far as I know, there's one boss that has a random chance of not cooperating. The last phase of the last boss.

when is the visual novel speedrun block?

Is this game supposed to be similar to Kirby or something?

Don't do that. Go for the full shave if you are lazy/depressed and balding. It's the easiest bald style to maintain that does not look like shit.

I used to think like you but then the time came and I couldn't let go of my hair.
Have a completely unrelated gif to hide my wanting to die.

Only normalfag girls like bald guys or muscles
Weeb girls want pretty boys with fluffy hair

I get that. But looking good while going bald takes work and you risk looking really bad if you do it wrong.

I've never met a weeb girl in my entire life. There is nothing wrong with a Stacy. Women generally begin to show interest in whatever they are told by the authority figure in their life to take interest in.This is a survival trait that has been burned into their DNA from thousands of years of raping and pillaging. You find a non-thot and turn her into the woman you want her to be.

Except by the time you meet her unless you're both 12 she has already been through more cock than a cockfighting ring.

There's a point in your life where you realize you never had a choice at all. The universe decided before you were even born that you were supposed to be the creepy gross villain.

Ok, its hopeless. Be a fat, balding weeb. I don't give a fuck.

most weeb girls are mentally ill(more so than normal women) you'd be setting yourself up for heartbreak user.

yes, good goy, very good. don't even try to live a happy life and raise children. you're so much smarter than those normal figs

I'd rather be Mark without the judaism than rub every man in town's love juice on my love juice hose, faggot.
In my country there's a saying that I believe there's an english version of but I don't remember: "Better alone than badly accompanied"

isn't this a resinked terminator game ?

Enjoy that alimony, faggot.

Seriously Holla Forums, fuck off. You're all blinded by the vaginal jew and would accept any trash whore as long as she was white because of your race war that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

Alright lend me your sister so I can follow ancient slav tradition and make rape babies with a mongoloid.

Big Jon is gay as well, his naked pictures were found on a bbw homo website.

Most white nationalists date asian women

I never said not to find a girl Mordecai, just not weeb girls.

the runner just pointed that out , I'm right

Not here they don't. It's all armchair fucking. One virgin telling another virgin to make babies motivated by political affiliation and memes.

lol nope

Half the aut-right as well, if you count those fags as white nationalists.

Big talk, now show us your pure wife and children.

Hope you enjoyed today's LARPing session.

cream of the crop at gdq.

Sure thing matey.

most good runners don't even bother with agdq anymore.
they're too busy trying to set world records.
just expect trannies and more soon-to-be-trannies

Or they're just banned.

Or they are banned for not being communists.

I thought most of them went to get attention for their twitch streams.

You can't even play Megaman 1 right

more like Game Done White

It would get banned within hours and maybe even face legal action because of the name.

Nah, that would not get good runners, either. The speed running community is essentially an outcropping of the gay community. They are mostly meeting up to fuck each other in the ass while doing drugs.

I liked the Games Done Drunk idea better.

a crowd of specimens.

Welcome to the land of the free, where you're allowed to poison the atmosphere with your excessive flatulence but you're not allowed to sell lemon juice on the street.

i didn't even know the name since i couldn't read moonrunes back then.

BANNED

nice run

that was good, not having a tranny or a soy with a lisp and running a good game helped a lot.

Where are the disabled runners? this event isn't inclusive enough.

Halfcoordinated runs twice on friday.

Some guy did a one-handed Mario 64 run once, but he wasn't actually disabled. Just really good.

They really want that sub-10

Terry A. Davis' cousin?

THE POWER OF SWEDEN

There's one guy with dwarfism.

I passed out last night and not even from alcohol, shoot.

This

Just focus on what made GDQ fun and copy that. Holla Forums sucks at marketing shit long term

But half of alt-right is a fucking joke, look at the Skeptics shitshow.

Anyone else just waiting for the Metroid run and the games after that?

I care so little this year that I haven't even looked at the schedule. I'm just letting the pain happen as I have it on in the background, hoping to catch a good run or two.

That's some quality shit 10/10.

This is what happens when there is no war in our generation.

This reminds of simpler times of old.

Best ninja turtles game

Cute story, but the girl was too big. and fat

It's a bad port pretending to be a new game so Konami wouldn't piss people off.

They're making someone like Spencer look like a genius.

thicc

forgot to crop

Blue helmet looks like a fucking happy ass merchant

The poor fatlet would be better off sitting on the chair arm.

how do u even get that big?

time to see what nuggets has been up to

how do people live like this

he's like the destiny of speedrunning.

It's not that bad, movie blob and gallant have sometimes in the hundreds per day.

sure thing, susan

As someone who used to eat multiple burgers every day after school with no exercise, I can only guess. I was ~380 pounds and nowhere near that big.

How short is this guy?

not sure

Dwarfs are creepy, unless it's the turkroach with super-rare dwarfism that downscales you instead of making you grotesque

Why the fuck are you eceleb dick suckers allowed on this site?

"Better to be alone, than with people who make you feel alone." is the saying, I think.

I know that feel. It's very liberating. Sometimes it still hurts, but it's still better than fretting over something that can't happen.

CRAAWWWLLLIINNNGGG IIINNN MMYYY SSKKKKIIIINNN

Are you replying to the wrong thing or something?

Not short enough to be a cool freakshow, not tall enough to be a normal person.

The endless drama and endless blunders of these people can be entertaining at times.

No and the original Nintendo is a piece of shit, how the fuck do people even justify playing it when the super Nintendo is a million times better.

No, shut the fuck up nigger.

Is announcer having a heart attack right now?

Sadly it was 3 years of him taking pictures of food, bitching about everyone around him, and whining about speed running

Fucking no one cares about your bitch drama soyboy thought process. Go back to gamergate faggots.

don't rope my into this

100% this is a newfag from leddit or refugeetrash from halfchan that pretends to be a leet oldfag

haha edgy is such an epic meme XD

Go away goon.

Nothing personal kid.

seriously when does pj run arcade battletoads, its why I got the fuck out of bed

They're making fun of him you autist, how fucking dense can you be? Calling him a creepy dwarf-roach is not a positive sentiment.

The bot is fucking up.

Meant to quote >>806344 rather than .

framerate on dis game pretty gud
Did turtles ever attract the furry autism Sonic had, given the tmnt world is "mutant" humanoid animals galore?

Try the GG thread if you want free (You)s. They give them out almost for free.

He died. On easy. On a fucking Kirby game.

I dun get it either

hello rato

What the fuck is this run? I heard "game with momentum physics" and was expecting some creative bullshit with hyperaccelerating through walls and other such standards, but I'm just seeing above-average casual gameplay.

This is the Let's Play block, user. :^)

Welcome to Let's Plays Done Slightly Faster.

hello rato

What does it mean? I thought it was some user making a 8ch reference at first.

Someone post dialation.jpg
I don't have it in my tranny folder for some reason.

I envy you.

It's a reference to the fact that mutilated men have to artificially dilate the travesty (((doctors))) turned their penis into so that their body doesn't try to right the wrong and close what is effectively an opened wound.

Why do people do, let alone care about speedrunning? It is like shitting on 90% of the content of a game. Is this what happens when you meme >muh gameplay too much?

To the user who was complaining during the Megaman race about having lost a jazz version of Whistle Concert in an HD crash, was this it?

Spoilers: This is Jake Kaufman's cover.

Holy shit. That's brilliantly sneaky.

In general? No it wasn't slow. Compared to Gurren Laggen? Yea faggot.

delet

No, it's "dilate".

Woulda been sneakier to get it in while a tranny runner was playing game.

It's seeing how good you can get at the game taken to autistic level.

I don't remember anything about Gurren Laggen except for
Gurren Laggen is literally one of the worst anime I have ever seen.

stop

I almost sympathize with him. I'm really good at games most people would consider ball-bustingly hard, but by all accounts from my friends I'm unbelievably shit at Kirby games. I didn't think that was even possible until they pointed it out to me.

Confirmed for being brain dead or not watching it. If you somehow forgot the final 5 episodes you are truly dead inside. Also

I'm sick of this fucking misinterpretation. 40k, the originator of grimdark doesn't even do this. Grimdark is being forced to kill and oppress innocent civilians because it's the only feasible way to prevent the deaths of countless other innocents, not executing random civies.

Some of them are legitimately good and showcase some real skill. Those are far and few between though. Even though its basically just a self imposed challenge its one that its fairly easy to agree on its rules and establish a hierarchy of skill within them. Though there have only been two runs this entire GDQ that I enjoyed even though I've had it running in the background the whole time.

Why does everyone keep talking about Secret of Evermore

Do not click these boxes user. You do NOT want to see what is inside them. They are spoilered for a reason.
DO NOT CLICK THE BOXES user

YOU FUCKED IT UP AGAIN YOU RETARD

Great spoilers fucktard

Reported for terrorism

I can't keep awake for Gex 3. That Kirby run killed me.

You shitting me, user? Millions of Imperials die every day just to sustain the EMPRAH. Billions more get killed in the different fluff stories in each codex.

Confirmed retard. 'Grimdark' comes from 40k's tagline 'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.' It fucking means that the future is just this bleak, never-ending conflict without any end in sight except the end of the galactic plane.

Almost like he didn't spoiler the images on purpose or something.

It was funnny the first time, vaguely funny the second, and now it's just boring.

That's still in line with his point. He said that it's not lolrandom edgy killings, but the situation is so bad that the death toll has become the necessary minimum.

I found it pretty funny everytime.

You do realize that one of the Chaos Gods in 40k was literally spawned due to hyper-degeneracy and one faction literally raids planets for sex slaves.

Go get exploded, dickbag. Goda was such a prick. I loved him.

(checked)
Me too…

Fat guy or tranny?

Yeah, but I'm not talking about the Traitor legions or Chaos. I'm referring to the imperium as the de facto "good guys" of the setting. At least as far as gw is concerned

I think it's a guy.
inb4 'as you can see she jumped on the thing'

think this one is just a fat guy

What a cuck.

You did this on purpose. We already know the hells of shitty (((surgeons))) who will mutilate for money. Why do this to us?

Maybe he's a really masculine fat woman.

He doesn't have a twitter. Trannies always have a twitter because they want attention more than anything else.

Remember the time Grey Knights decided to kill SoB survivors because they lived after fighting some Chaos Daemons? Remember the time a couple SM chapters nearly got into a fight over what to do with civilians that happened to be between them and the enemy? I was referring to Dark Eldar.

Dubs of truth. The absence of a heavy social media presence is usually a good sign.

WH40k is a shit setting:
At least for Games Workshop alone, boycott all wh40k products.

KLK is better than Gurren Laggen hands down.

Is there a rule against couch banter?

Fucking hell

bing bong

Yes. No fun allowed!

40k is just Fantasy in space, user. It's not poetry, but there are good elements in it.

The tabletop is ok, but their specialty games (like Necromunda) are the best things GW has ever made.

And the 40k vidya is pretty damn good too. Well, most of it.

Talk shit, get hit by purifying fire

At least use the proper version, you jackass.

DISGUSTING ABLIST SLURS

Come on user, that's a low blow. I was more or less referring to the imperium in broad strokes.

Ward has done nothing wrong.

I like 's version better.

Says the faggot.

Suit yourself, queer.

Nice

reddit

spacing

No more (You)s for de2712

back to reddit

If you mean the current runner, he does.
twitter.com/crash6351/status/950440732615233536

Mayogender

Probably laced with estrogen.

And the scales just tipped over to wanting to shoot myself. You guys have fun. I hope I can fall asleep at this point

Jesus, what a reactionary cunt

The ending looks like a softcore porno starring gex…. hahahaha

CRINGE

Confirmed biggest faggot.

KLK's plot revolve around a rainbow-hair woman with fascistic tendencies trying to control what others can wear, until everyone unites against her and sends her blasting across the solar system.

It's literally the anime version of gamergate.

wew lad, this guy is cancer

Haha dumb faggot.

last one but

Incredible. This guy's entire timeline is difficult to shift through

Whose tweets are these, user? Thread said the runner didn't have a twatter.

DRAG

Subtle resistance.

This explains the sex offender look

thread was mistaken

I don't get what the tweet's supposed to mean

noice

KEK

What's the over/under on that guy getting banned for invading that brave and strong woman's personal space?

Pretty low. Protomonstrocity is their new token. They'll never ban him.

In the future school history books will tell the tale of how trannies overcame cancer with their bravery and by showing that a man in a dress can speedrun games almost as well as a man wearing pants.

make me autist

Nothing because he's an sda oldboy

Hes one of the core faggots. He parades around with the prizes during every interview and does something randumb.

The runner being a libshit aside, this run is pretty boring.

I was mostly kidding, but it's funny that something like that could probably get an average runner banned.

And the guy's an SDA oldfag sure, but is he part of the SJW/tranny clique that's infested AGDQ?

The boss throws dradels at you

It's even worse than previously imagined.

I legit thought that first bomb had 'NTR' written along its side.

I should go to bed.

Speed running is boring. We only watch for the trannies at this point.

All gdq staff are involved in that shit, implicitly or otherwise.

Laughed hard.

Nah, there have been some good runs, but this definitely isn't one of them. Rayman, Super Mario Sunshine 120 Star, The Legend of the Mystical Ninja, and Super Monkey Ball were all good, imo.

How problematic.

Don't spoiler anything like meat-sock user.

I wish that he would either stop posting or stop pretending he forgot to spoil

If you insist.

Worse than any chinese .webm or meatsock picture.

I wonder when they are going to add the subscription total to the donation total.

LEWD

This image makes my back hurt.

Looks fine to me.

:^)

TRANNY SIGHTED

This game looks like sonic but less autistic and also worse.

CHURCH BELLS RINGING

CEASE.

So the game they're running is essentially yellow sonic?

What;'s to be confused about? They're self centered narcissists with no grounding in reality. It shouldn't be confusing that they think they're the best at something they're fucking terrible at.

Nice try, faggot face.

doesn't it defeat the purpose of pac man if you're not collecting the dots?

From what I remember, the game controls like ass, the collision is horrible, and you have to be really precise. This guy is pretty good at this game imo.

I know. it's just… stunning. Like Venezuelans declaring the global supremacy of socialism while their country burns down.

It's like a 3D Sonic with extra AIDS sauce.

Nah man. Trannies aren't so bad. I think most people should at least explore their bodies and consider transitioning. Its only natural.

Someone needs to reply with a quip about trannies being weak and their transitions being means to run away from harsh truths of life using it as an excuse to run away from responsiblity/revel in hedonism/revel in self-destruction of ones own identiy/basically running away from everything

Really drive the knife in, you know?

not real socialism

This need to be updated

They should go a step further and explore the inside of their skull with a bullet.

This is true, but it also has to do with the more popular something gets, the more suits who don't know what the fuck they're doing get involved, and the safer and more sterilized the hobby becomes

BEAUTIFUL AND NATURAL

Heres a start

Obligatory: meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

so last year they made 2,222,791
how much does they need to raise each hour to beat it? I just woke up and to tired to think.

Am I crazy or does this game use the same sort of map/overworld/level select as Klonoa 2?

There's about 24 hours left, so 41k per hour. Including the rest of the night shift.

How many lead actresses have we seen so far?

You don't understand how much of a money laundering scheme this is. The final two runs get a massive amount of (((anonymous))) donations. They will easily make 2m by the end.

They have gotten about $30,000 USD in the past hour.

They still haven't beaten AGDQ 2016's record according to that one meter that keeps showing up at the bottom of the stream.

And I'm personally hoping that they don't pull it off before the stream ends tomorrow night/morning, but who am I kidding? "Anonymous donors"/sponsors will probably surpass the gap during the primetime hours.

They'll probably fake donations until they get close or past the previous year.

And I call bullshit. It was not even close to that pace in the first few days

2017 - First Games Done Quick event to raise over $2,000,000; as well as first Games Done Quick event to raise over $1 million in a single day.

I bet the come up short, then somehow blame it on Drumpf

Good idea.

They've already done it multiple times this year with some big sponsor donations. There was even a $10k "anonymous" donation and a $3k "anonymous" donation just earlier tonight.

That being said, I don't think I've seen that total tracker move in the last several minutes.

Germanistan cuckolds digging deep, maybe? It's probably just fraud.

Who is this cute girl?

Also, had to go get some sleep yesterday, can we go back to posting antique memes?

that would be amazing

And, right as I say that, it jumps up. Good shit.

That was a really interesting read, user

Sawao is really hit or miss. That one is a miss.

GDQ always get's most of it's donations at the end. Not saying it's not ever suspicious but it wouldn't be new either.

Glad someone read it.

Get to know the GDQ trannies, they aren`t outsiders that came for easy geek credit, a number of them hold WR and were doing this since before their transition

It's the dead hours, user. They can get away with it right now.
It's almost as if this your first time watching a GDQ.

That's true. And it wasn't the trannies who were the entryists. It was ess jay dubyas.

You could watch it happen, too. SDA was such a soft target for that shit.

Mops = Normies
Sociopaths = Jews

that isn't Naegleria

Guess what the next level is?
Another Autoscroller

That's right! And the "capital" extracted in this case is the ability to gatekeep yet another white male space.

Y'know, that and the money laundering.

The true solution is to not allow fanatics. They are leeches, just like the mops and sociopaths.

They've already had the knife driven in when they got their fucking dicks cut off.

I dunno. Obviously you don't want jewyama and a bunch of proto-trannies guarding the fort, but the problem is ultimately the marxists who carry out these attacks. Without them, the social justice agenda has no steam.

To be a convincing tranny you first cant have the head of a rugby player.

fuckin' saved

Well done. I have no more to teach you.

What the fuck is up with that guy?

His estrogen level?

The problems start much earlier. I have seen it over and over again. Every creative community that admits people who do not create will lose its creativity.

FUG

Here I will share an informative essay I came across earlier thats not related, but still interesting. Goes into some detail about how at least the photographs of the moonlanding were staged.

aulis.com/stereoparallax/

You're gonna have to work harder for those (you)s.

Every single fucking time.

I have no idea about that, and it's too dense and inconsequential to bother about, frankly.

I lost the (You)s to RNG.

What did they really achieve? How does somebody walking on the moon a few decades ago change your life?

Have a (you) for making me laugh hysterically.

No, crank theories about it are.

The only question I have about the moon is, when are we going to stop paying niggers to breed and livestream from there with HD cameras?

You didn't even look at the article did you. They prove mathematically that the photos are on a stage.

Like I said, I don't care enough about the issue to read 6000 word essays about it. I'll pay attention to it when someone credible picks it up.

no one giving a shit about being called a racist would be a start.

Credibility is irrelevant when you can easily do the calculation/recreate the experiments yourself.

I just skimmed it, and I already read the whole page, lol. your

HE SAID FUCKIN
BANNED
Also they're having fun
DOUBLED BANNED

Nigger should release an album with beatbox lullabies.

Pretty sure he said funky, not fucking.

I remember playing and beating this game as a kid. Brings back good memories. Also the nigger's beatboxing is not bad. Better to watch this than trannies.

Oh…
a shame, the song'd be even better with "fuckin"

Here is another article with examples of how you can recreate the (((visibility))) on the moon with a ladder.

aulis.com/tranquility.htm

The black guy is Iceplug, he's been around since the early days, back in the blueglass days.

I miss Blueglass…

someone recently released a colored version.

we all do user, we all do

On a side note guys, how hard did ZFG fuck up his OoT run? I heard he choked pretty hard.

He forgot to save before trying to do a warp or something and had to do the whole first part of the game again.

His run was a bit spotty in a lot of places but the Deku Tree retread was his biggest failure.

This has to be one of the least technical and slowest marios ever made. The pacing just seems wrong.

Flat Earth is fake and gay just like the moon landing.

It is a gameboy game user. Given the limitations, it's pretty fucking impressive.

If the earth is round then how come nobody ever slips and rolls down the whole planet?

Bruh, the game is 26 years old. Its pretty fucking good considering it came out for a portable console 26 years ago.

evolution has given us superior balance.

For all intents and purposes, it's closer to SMW than it is the NES games

this is kinda comfy run

Might be the first game I ever played as a kid. That or a TMNT game.

Original gameboy speedruns tend towards comfy

Have you ever played it, nignog? It's a damn great game.

I would not mind a nap right now, but not because I am bored.

Yea, I have. Mario feels slow and clunky.

I admit, I chuckled.

I'm fine with my whites only version.

HAH

ouch
It was a fun run, the nigga beat was good strangely

Shoutouts to the tech team

You enjoy being a contrarian fag, don't you?

Come on it was gonna be fun

Even if you didn't enjoy them, still way fucking better than anything else that's been on so far.

The next game gives me a headache. It uses the fire button to jump, and up to fire.

FUN AT AGDQ??? NOT ON MY WATCH

Jedi Academy was probably the best run. The runner was having way too much fun.

I'm enjoying how terrible this is

Im more amazed by the fact that there's an actual female on the couch.

Makes me wonder how many traps actually lurk Holla Forums

It's sort of a technological achievement. Period Atari games rarely had scrolling like this.

Thats one of the best looking Atari games I have ever seen.
Reminder: E.T. Cost 22million dollars.

All for the license and marketing and the absurd amount of cartridges. IIRC the game itself was made by a single salaried programmer.

They just retweeted a gay, furry, underground racecar driver.

How the fuck do people like this exist? I myself live in a 3rd world shithole and will never understand how white first world countries manage to produce such abominations.

Is there any other type?

Trans furries. They are still gay, but they use a special name for themselves.

Some are bisexual

Being bisexual just means you're a sexual deviant. You're still a faggot.

Oh, as a novelty I love that things like this exist and it's cool that someone made it. It's just not very good because of how damn primitive the system is, not because of anything the guy who made it did.

Devil's advocate, but of all the things to shit on GDQ for, this is pretty fucking minor. They retweated a guy who commented on something relevant to what had just happened on the stream. I'd bet anything they didn't look at anything about the guy himself and just hit the retweet button as a publicity thing.

This isn't a very good speedrun game. I haven't seen any skips or tricks yet.

Some speedruns are only about mastering technique and timing. Tricks are fun but they're not always as impressive as being able to react at superhuman speeds.
This run is okay-ish so far at best, though, I agree.

A combination of things. Technology renders the seriousness of our progenitors somewhat unnecessary. I mean, imagine "speedrunners" existing in frontier times. They'd starve.

And then there's the jewish question. Look into the history of comic books for just one of a bazillion examples of jews promulgating filth in the west. Lo and behold, now we have degenerate "gaymobile" trash.

The personality type has always been around. Except that in past times people like them obsessed over wood carving or making cuckoo clocks or marksmanship or other useful skills. It's only in wealthy, advanced, overpopulated civilizations where ordinary people can afford to obsess over useless shit.

Kikes never learn user, they never learn.

Is there a game you haven't whinged about yet?

guy just talked about the shirt take off easter egg they are going to ban him from coming next year

THE game it self is 3 hours long. there is no need to skip

Show me how Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner is a good speedrun.

When is Warcraft 3?
Or did it happen already?

Approximately 4 hours from now.

gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Thanks lads.
Looking forward to it.

high speed robot action

Is ProtoTrans post or pre op?

He's so fat that it doesn't matter.

They're all pre-op. They're doing it for attention. None of them would actually go through with getting it chopped off because once people stop paying attention to them, that cant be undone.

I doubt a single one of these faggots actually went the whole way and got their dicks chopped off.

I wasn't defending ZOE2 as a speedrun, you mong. All I asked is if there's been a game you haven't whinged about yet. Contain your autism.

Shit I finally get it.

You underestimate their stupidity and degeneracy. Look at for an example. They never consider the reality of actually chopping off their dicks. They simply think of it as something to get positive attention.

He's one of those "male identifying as female" types that hasn't undergone surgery and probably hasn't gone the HRT route either.
And judging by he's also a fag in denial.

Is that even a speedrunner though? I'm specifically talking about the ones here at the marathon.

He's a gaming "journalist".

Thanks. What game(s) does it claim to be able to speedrun? I'm assuming something Mega Man related.

You are just pissy because I said Six Golden Coins felt slow(which it does). Its possible for someone to not like a mario game. Take a deep breath and pull the wiimote out of your ass.

I recall it doing embarrassingly bad at Tetris

Wasn't there some tranny on tranny making out when they lost?

Yes.

Anons who is the manliest man in this event?

Probably the midget. He seems like he has more T than any two of these soyboys put together.

PMG, we should let him know

You're not wrong.

It's pathetic how true that is.

Edobese has more test than most of the "men" at this event.

Games Done Kike

do not make offensive statements against my language the french language. it is a language of rare wealth for joke potential.

Tell us a joke, monsieur le grenouille.

Terrible puns are one of the reasons I pretend not to understand french. Terrible Frenchmen are another one.

The reason you play Tintin is because you got it for Christmas and you have already played all your other games to death.

Zelda 1 should be better.

Yeah, I'm the pissy one alright. That's why I've been complaining about most of the games run so far, right?

Not a fan of races. But I still agree with you.

Zaldo race starting now 8====D~~~

should of done a race of second world, would of been more exiting for death potential.

I wish I could triforce.
  ▲ 
▲ ▲

A randomizer would've been interesting. Force the racers to think on their feet.

Doesn't make for a good race though unless they all have the same seed.

They can't even get good runners anymore, they get bargain bin faggots. There have been runs when if something goes wrong, they have to actually cheat. Do you honestly think these people would be able to pull off a randomizer? You'd need people who are actually good at the game.

That's the idea.

They would. They do the races outside of marathons all the time. The only potential issue is stopping them from glancing at eachother's streams (even unintentionally)… Which can be solved with a bit of cardboard.

Well, Jkopher (one of the guys doing commentary) does them regularly, so that's one person at least.

The lackattack24 guy is the best in the world at loz in all categories but that BT guy is trash.

whoops, I must of read the screen wrong and thought they had the number 1 guy.

Hmm, that's strange. Wonder why they opted for something this boring.
If I was Kike Uyama, I'd do a four player randomizer race and put a huge "incentive" paywall behind it. Pretty sure the normies would love to go for something like that, especially with all the silly things the randomizer can do, like changing the enemy/projectile sprites around and so on.

Speedrunning truly is the most degenerate act man has ever created.

Oh but that wouldn't be marathon safe. They wouldn't know how long to allow for the race… They might have to cut into the time they have schedules to have a man wearing panties get hair dye residue on the donation raffle prizes.

Here's an idea.
A side stream.
Awesome games done fun
You can fit all the people playing Mario Party and shit there, and do less "safe" stuff like this. It'd almost be a good replacement for pinball

good shit

I like how no one noticed the bottom right camera was out

Organize it, faggot. We'll get a bunch of anons together to drink and play vidya for a week. We'll stream it and raise money. The money will be used to pay for the destruction caused by the drunken anons.

Shoutout to the tech crew!

I did, but as I was looking for the right anime girl to comment on it with, it came back on.

Did they have any other 3 man races this week? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even think about putting something there.

I mean, that's practically how NASA got off the ground.

It's how AGDQ started as well. And then the jews and faggots took over.

Is Nasa/esa fucked yet? I remember that one foreign aid ad that kept showing up.

ESA is with Save the Children so they have to play those ads.

That, too.
Hell, let's be honest. All it'll take is one (or more) of the many sociopaths browsing Holla Forums, and a nice dash of nepotism and egoism, to shit the whole thing up for everyone involved. I doubt even 8/v/ is safe from the cancer that usually kills most organized Holla Forums efforts.

NASA got off the ground with a rocket
I don't have a carlos.jpg

ESA and NASA are still cool, last I checked.
Who knows how long that'll last?

how can they just manpresent like that?

I think NASA last year was in the position that 2014/2015 GDQ was, i.e. the rot was setting in. I hope I'm wrong.

SHOUTOUTS TO THE TECH CREW

then what is the point of the fucking event

Don't stream the event. Don't collect money for anything at any time. Exclude any streamers, youtubers, bloggers, "journalists" and spectators. Only invite people with published speed runs, high scores, 1CCs, etc. . And you are halfway there.

stream dead

(((MONEY)))

Another shoutout to the tech crew!

RIP the stream.

Yep, I saw that too
Lets see where they go but I don't have much hope

I heard laughter so must have been something triggering going on

I can't believe the next two hours are reserved for Mass Effect. Why don't they just have another Skyrim run?

Oh boy
Ding dong bannu

Man I sure love all those cutscenes

wow

What is a terf?

trans-exclusionary radical feminist, AKA a feminist who doesn't stop hating men even if they cut their dicks off.

it's retardation is what it is

Femshep does have the better voice actor. Not that it should matter for a speedrun.

Trans Exclusive Feminist

Did Mike Jewyama ever show up to run his games this year?

Trans-exclusionary radical feminist. Women who don't want men in dresses hanging around them talking about the patriarchy.

Man, so close to a glimpse of self-awareness in that last sentence but still so far.

He doesn't run shit, he just collects PCF paychecks. He did talk some shit about how "we want the runners here" and basically damage controlling the event.

Yes, yesterday
I inmediately switched to calculating hypothetical radio links when he started.

So just the left eating its own.

Yep. Business as usual.

aka not wanting to pay for their unnecessary genital mutilation surgeries.

Yep

Heh. Isn't this his first appearance at an event in some years?

Whatever came of the whole, re-reading last year's donations thing?

This event must be a scam somehow and if it's not, then PCF definitely is.

Well, if you're interested I plan on posting a demo of it in the /agdg/ thread on the 2nd and I'm sure plenty of other anons will post their own. I'd definitely welcome feedback and/or being called a faggot.

kick this tranny off the fucking couch

SPIKED.COM

Okay, I'll check it out

Run him down with a bus.

You're still watching

I guarantee you, the donation incentive is just going to be this.

I can hear the clapping now

Only one bus that's going to be attending this event.

Worth the 250,000 dollars

You can also play Borderlands 2 with other people who know it's shit and still have a good time.

all these people who think they are donating for "ending cancer"
thoughtless. they never pretended to be doing anything other than "preventing" cancer

What I understood, "cancer" is essentially a umbrella term for variety of diseases that can function drastically different. "Universal Cure" is probably a buzzword that actually hurts Cancer Research as it sounds more appealing to rich morons than just finding perfect cure for specific type of cancer.

this guy is so fucking shit at launches

It always increases slightly more from last year sum to not keep it too suspicious.

that zelda graph paper story was kinda cute

They made like 60% of their money on the last day. No way this is legit.

user those mostly aren't people donating, they're the GDQ staff crafting a narrative. Note that nearly every (((anonymous))) donation comment mentions a few things:
1) GDQ staff, the tech crew, etc. They nearly always say "keep up the good work GDQ" or "you guys are fighting the good fight", some sort of dicksucking for the staff trying to portray them as heroes.
2) Beating cancer, everyone who bothers to pay attention to who the money goes to should know none of the money will go to cancer research, and very little will go to "prevention" (putting up posters). GDQ staff can't technically misrepresent what the charity is and claim it fights cancer directly, but donation comments can be as uninformed and inaccurate as they want to be, and technically GDQ isn't obligated to correct them either.
3) They attribute the money to some incentive, almost always one that is coming up soon that looks like it won't be met, but never enough to make sure it meets the incentive value far ahead of time.

Now activate those almonds for one moment, who would be benefited most by these three things?

My nigga

It astounds me that they have people actually doing this without being completely disguted by themselves

500k donated anonymously…. really?

There's no way that people are eating that right?

Didn't hear it and it would have made the crowd go apeshit. fake news.

What are you two talking about?

gamesdonequick.com/tracker/donations/

Ain't nothing there, it's fake news.

sounds like another forced le tricke
I bet you guys are a few faggots from a discord or something, right. same nerds forcing the fallout 2 thing, probably
your behavior is infantile and it would not be funny if you didn't have a few other chucklefucks there to type "lol" at each other with

They just squeeze in 5-200$ anonymous donations every 2 seconds. It much more effective

Soyboys are forever children.

funny how this guy misses so many launches
funny how, without fail, every single one he fails is "a really difficult launch"
fuck you

They just reused generic_zorlda_comment_73.js

I was just thinking that. I've only seen the trick work like twice.

Clearly he meant Zelda as a whole.

I don't even understand how that bar at the bottom is structured. Did they really reach 2.5mil?

No it's a bad photoshop, possibly the GDQ defense force trying to make allegations of fake donations less reputable, or just a low effort shitpost.

It's a really difficult game user, it takes huge amounts of skill to totally destroyâ„¢ it in such a short time. Now donate!

Which do you think is more likely?

AGDQIDF CONFIRMED

BANNED

reset

This is a really hard skip guise

To be fair, it takes a high IQ to understand stasis launches.

yet another speedrunner who is bad at the game. he probably only ever practices whole runs

It's REALLY hard guise!
Also it's a completely new skip with 0 training at all but it would self half a second!

He was really good at dilation practice tho

Way to end GDQ don't you think?

(((heck yeah)))

They both look like Kangz to me.

The original donator wrote "Hell Yeah" but that wasn't an approved word.

WEW

GDQ really does attract the failures of failures

Oh look, it's another nealy identical gaming grandma donation. What a coincidence

why are they getting shrines? just for health upgrades?
guess he's too shit to do it without them?

Don't forget, they do those retarded minute long setups dressed as a female.

you need health upgrades to get the master sword.

thanks

As shit as this is, I do like the fact that you make use of the Mercenary Tao method of travel. If I ever bother to finish the game, I may have to remember that trick.

For more leftypol, lookup 'Snakekiller9119' on pornhub.

launching off on those pine trees like a rocket looks pretty cool though

Looks like his parents practiced African head binding. Poor guy.

It used to attract some good runners, or at least entertaining/informative ones who could do decent commentary even if their actual play wasn't up to snuff. This is just lousy on all fronts.

You didn't need to see it there though.

It's fun as hell, but I've noticed a certain amount of RNG when using it.
It's a real bitch to practice and think you're doing something wrong but it's actually just the game fucking up.
Fucking climbing mechanic not being manual is the worst.

Jesus Christ

Is that… anne frank?!

Yea its a nigger with anne frank tatted on his face.

Man, shit got weird for trihex, I guess.

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS

Imagine the irony if he gets cremated.

I knew what it was and yet i clicked it.

Even Satan is worried.

I wish people would give me 10k just because I asked for it

Just start drinking soy milk and sucking dick and it will happen :^)

I didn't think it was possible but I found something much worse
DON'T CLICK

My (late) new year's resolution is to not click on shit that gets reactions like that

OVER THE LINE

kill yourself you piece of fucking shit
die

why

Wow. The layers of AIDS they managed to inject into one scene is impressive. How do you even parody this.

You probably still will in a month.

I am still honestly surprised at how fast that show went from " Only stoners and harmon fans watch it" to "Normie Detector" status.
Even more so when you realize they reused a lot of jokes from Community in it.

THAT'S TOO MUCH!

See, you can tell that's a tranny because he's doing the cuckface.

or today

I can top that easily in terms of degeneracy.

is that a female or a female(male)?

If I had a dollar for everytime someone told me "HEY YOU SHOULD WATCH RICK AND MORTY". I'd probably have like 30-45 dollars.

Here's a wholesome anime girl.

Yea, shes a fucking whale.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

WHAT THE FUCK user

The donation counter hasn't stopped moving up for like 15 minutes straight up.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD-MEN

Looking in its eyes, it seems like it wants to escape.

See, thats where you fucked up. Don't look it in the eyes.

There are a trillion million better waifus out there and you pick that thing.

And you choose dragon dyke?

I don't have a waifu

has this guy even once just said he fucked it up? I hate him

Welcome to whose GDQ is it anyways where the donations aren't real and the runner's biological gender doesn't matter.

Let's move on to a a game called Scenes From a Hat. We have different suggestions for scenes, put the good ones in the hat, and see how many anons can act out. We'll start with… Speedrun Categories

She's not a dyke, she just has autism.
She probably hasn't noticed kobayashi is a woman yet, or doesn't understand human gender. She's a dragon afterall.

lowtest%

Obviously, if they don't have loli proportions, then they're whales.

They're not gonna make it.

Or they just shat out 10k worth of fake donations

Transitioning any%

with every event, I hate the clapping more and more

Just a few more minutes and I shall be free again

Donations read at GDQ

And never 100% unless it's fantasy fiction.

"How do you do fellow goyim!? Remember to donate again to qualify for all of the "free" giveaways we-I mean the incredible GDQ staff have to offer! Hype!"

You're right, she's not a dyke, she's just a girl that likes a girl. Thanks for clearing that up you fucking moron.

Anonymous - $1000 dollars "wow so much money, getting money HYPE"

Is chat kill?

they're gonna do it anyway

Nevermind

"$50,000 donation from anonymous"

What a disgusting specimen you have there. I mean really, thats a shit-tier waifu.

strawpoll.me/14832750

Five dollars from Jeb Bush - "Please clap"

I don't have a waifu, you dingus

Overestimate, under donation :^)

OVER ESTIMATE.

Reason that the actually competent and entertaining runner was banned

dead event pack it up boys

Not being trannies

Finally

I stayed up four hours to watch the whole thing.

He didn't meet the estimate - he was 5 minutes under

Did not give shout outs to the tech crew because his controller died midgame

Fell about $50K short.

It was because the last game wasn't Undertale :^)

He had fun

trannies btfo

>>>/cuckchan/

Let's read some donations! First time donator first time watcher first time runner first time Germany Let's read some donations! $35,000 from yetteee prizes prizes prizes donation donation donation first time donation first time yetee runnerjjG

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

can someone post the picture of the trannies eating breakfast?

So tell me shitlords, what did you thought of Transitions Done Quick 2018?

SHOUT OUT TO THE TECH CREW

tranny front and center

TRY TURNING THE KNOB

SUBS PUSHED THEM OVER LAST YEAR

What a shitty event

WE DID IT REDDIT

Did they just say they got only a few thousand dollars in donations?

No, that was just the twitch subs that they added to the total.

Trivial thing that the audience clapped for

the greatest way to send off an event is to throw a mishapen skinwalker up on screen to yammer on a bit longer

gamesdonequick.com/tracker/donation/437579

You mean 108K

holy shit this faggot is sweating bullets just trying to speak standing in front of a camera.
also his ass sticks out about half a meter.

To be honest that was pretty smart move of them to make the chat sub only, not only they could ban wrongthinking but also inflate the donations money

So Edobean was a hobbit

Anything done by a tranny

Awesome Cucks Done Quick, what a fun marathon.
No, I'm not using this as an excuse to post spoilered porn.

Because someone yelled HOIYPE

a best

And also pocket the sub money in the off months because twitch subs automatically re-occur unless you cancel them. They admit to doing this on their website in the fine print

Wew, wonder where to.

I know that feel, couldn't get myself to just fall back asleep. I'm just eating soup trying to keep my mind off of dilation gore.

THE HOTEL KICKED THEM OUT!!!!

How about you go jump off a cliff?

Too too smell bad, I'd guess.

Does the jap chick with the glasses get her clothes off but keep the glasses on or can I go to bed?

The only way to enjoy it short of not watching at all.

Who'd even want to join the chat? It's even more pissing into a sea of piss than Holla Forums ever could manage.

Follow your heart.

Post lewds

So is the chink going to whip out her tits or what?

barebones film student documentary filmmaking CHECK

Don't forget the obligatory jam session of classical instruments playing on the background.

I bet it will be on Steam too. Full HD tranny nightmares.

Who's paying their salaries?
That really makes you think.

would any of them still have their dicks to fuck her?

I don't know how the fuck you can watch this trash anymore, this is as close to mainstream media as you can get with a video game marathon…

Time to sleep Anons.
You're going to sleep right? You're not going to destroy your health by staying up right?

So how many trannies were there in total?

Did last year have those weird scripted interviews? I'm pretty sure last year was the least fun marathon, I bailed so early. This year wasn't much better but seemed a bit less uptight. I wonder who's getting banned this year.

Next speedrunner to put on the dress his grandma died in and pretend to be a woman.

Nobody knows, and nobody should ever want to count. One tranny is too many.

stream's over and that's that
fuck
I hated it. it's getting more boring every year. this was the worst one yet

fuck all yall. I'm out

Well see you at summer anons

I cannot sleep well until all the trannies of the world cease to exits

Just watch this as a last good speedrunning memory.

The Boshi runner. They can't keep you banned if you change your name and gender.

Calebhart

Look at the bright side guys we'll have quality shitposting at NASA sooner than later.

Alex Howe, no doubt

Fnally it's over. See you at ESA

Carcinogen

CarcinogenSDA

thicc

Why exactly is Carcinogen the next tranny? (besides his name)

Dude literally put on a bra and danced around during one of his streams.

It's a joke, user. Much like my life is after having watched AGDQ for yet another week.

What?

I wish Hitler came back.

Looks like his ass side is pregnant.

It's the real life version of grimmace

Those aren't acne scars, those are flesh craters

I'm seeing some corroboration in the plebchat, but I don't know the details
> < hirnpirat> EVEN THE HOTEL WAS FED UP WITH THEIR SHIT OMEGALUL

He'd hidden the twitch sub bucks up his ass

Damn, things changed.

They said it on the stream. They wont be doing the event at that Hotel anymore because they got kicked out.

And that was Scenes From a Hat! Our winner is 0727bd with $50,000 in money laundered fake donations.

Fuck. Forgot my image.

Does the hotel AGDQ is hosted in have a helipad?
Because they could use some helicopter rides.

Hahahahaha. Was it the trannies, or something else?

They didn't say anything other than that.
I am guessing some bathroom shit went down.

Now taking bets on sex vs dilation.

I'd like to thank the academy and all the trannies for allowing me this chance and all the money

Hotels talk. It might just be a size issue, but if they did get kicked out, it's going to be hard for them to find a new venue.

Trannys whipping out their cock in the womens bathroom

Couldn't stay awake, was the BOTW run any good?

No.

I have a cold and I can't sleep more than an hour. All I have to say is
SHOUTOUT TO THE TECH CREW

Runner kept failing, couch was shit and obviously fake donations piled in

The run boiled down to a repeatable trick for fast movement that took like 30 seconds to setup. The runner failed it 80-90% of the time out of probably 50-60 attempts at the trick. It was pretty bad.

Uyama finally did it!
He banned everyone and everything

Starkiller has let himself go

I'd just like to give a shoutout to the few things that didn't suck this week

also when's ESA this year?

The RE runs were also pretty good

What run?

Wow, very rude. That's no way to treat someone transitioning.

How rotorphobic. Just because I wasn't born with spinning metal blades attached to my head doesn't mean I can't provide close air support for advancing assault formations.

Casual Souls

Not to defend Carci too much but he only choked, like, 3 times total.

#endrotorphobia

Carci can be good but he shouldn't have ran RE7. He's much better at REmake and I wonder why nobody runs that a GDQ. Would have made a pretty interesting race like RE3.

Sorry. I was being rotorphobic. Won't happen again.

February 17th I think, but just like you I am too lazy to just fucking look it up.

Thank god it seems to have jumped the shark in terms of money. I expect it to officially die within one or two more.

Damn. I missed something by not joining in the whole time.

Come on, you were just afraid.

Had to convert this to webm. I know it didn't happen during this event but it's still gold speedrunning stuff.

Saved. That's exactly the sort of magic missing from GDQ.

ESA Winter 2018: 17 Feb to 25 Feb

and more importantly

NASA 2018: June 4th - 10th

This is great.

Don't tease. I was genuinely joking.
Too bad I'm out of actual vidya-related lewds, though.

He's much better at the classics in general, which, yes, I'm counting REmake as part of. He's gotten rather autistic about RE7 last I checked, though, and I think he was in the midst of that autism when he submitted the run.

Do you not know how to *booru?

He also seems to despise RE4 given that old run where he destroyed the game right at the end.

Total tranny count?

I do, but I don't tend to save or keep lewds on my storage drive, save for those wallpaper-sized pictures that I occasionally cycle through using.
And yeah, Carcinogen fucking hates RE4 with a passion.

He also snapped the RE: Code Veronica disc in half a while back. He pretty much only likes RE2,3 and REmake. He'll probably stop running RE 7 soon.

Too many.

Video? At least that's a bad game.

Rectify this indiscretion.

I would if it weren't for the fact that physical storage is just as unreliable in my experience. Least if I need to get a new HDD, I have all my lewds backed up someplace else.

I never saw the CV disc snapping but I heard about it multiple times from a lot of people. I'd love to see the video but I don't have a hard time believing it actually happened.

what do i tell somebody as retarded as this.

That they are unfunny clown who won’t be fulfilled in mutilating themselves and that the retard is enabling the unfunny clowns to self harm themselves while taking advantage of a mental disorder.

So now that it's all over, what was the best to come out of this dumpsterfire? I heard the Fallout 2 and Bloodborne runs were pretty sweet.

What a wholesome image that totally doesn't depress me.

Can anyone elaborate and them getting banned from the hotel? Any sources?

There are more in the set but I cannot find them. For now, make your own daughterfu/waifu

The atrocious jpeg artifacts depress me.

r8 her m8s

Really nice, 8.9/10

Pure Daughter / 10

Wholesome,would take to church.

T-thanks lads.

No traps tonight.

Anything in the last 8 hours get cycled off the thread that was decent enough to save, or was it pretty boring?

the guy looks sick

Did they ever reach the 250k?

ESA despite being in sweden is heaps more fun allowed compared to gdq.

Swedefag here. That's because people have an image of Sweden based on our politicians rather than our people. Politicians push so much shit on us it's not even funny, and the general populace do not necessarily agree with it. Nothing is up for vote, if it was, then all the shit you keep hearing from Sweden would never have happened.
Since the government obviously is not involved with ESA, fun is allowed.

I've seen too many swedish flags being cuckolds to draw my judgement exclusively from politicians. Your reputation is well deserved, just like fucking leaves.

Wasn't an user supposed to make a list of runs worthwhile?

I wonder about their financial particulars.
Is the reason they push tranny narrative is for some sort of inclusivity writeoff?

What is it about speedrunning that attracts the mentally ill?

can i have some (You)'s?

AGDQ PRESENTS
THE SEXUAL PREDATOR

It offers a chance at e-fame for otherwise unremarkable people. Fags and trannies love attention, so this is an easy way to get that attention.

I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun

I missed most of the runs this year, but it was still nice to have a comfy chat and occasionally have the stream on the background while I play videogames.

I didn't stay up, what was the 250k incentive about link flying? Was it reached? Was it just that stupid thing of putting two metal objects together and magnesising one of them to hover?

This month between now and ESA is going to be annoying.

So when can I expect a cringe highlight reel?
The only bothered to watch caveman's run

That's one ugly motherfucker.

6000000 hours in ms paint.

They want the meek to run the show because they, being apart of the medical industry, can keep them on a very tight leash.

isn't autism over now? :^)
how have you enjoyed this week long ad for penectomies tbh

seems like more and more people are suspicious of AGDQ anonymous donators

This is the greatest sign of viewer decline.
Also they barely got more shekels than last year, which is genuinely surprising.

Very telling.

Sauce me please

sub only chat this year
trans and trans allies are the only ones that rejoiced about it tbh

I just sent a tip to the FBI about this. The FBI doesn't care about pedophilia and sex trafficking quite as much as they care about Fraud, so I'm sure something will actually be done about this.

Who owns The Yetee, by the way? There isn't any mention on their website, and given their close ties with this event I wouldn't be surprised if they're friends with at least one of the organizers.

At least say you tried tineye or something first.

Now that you've reminded me, I wonder if they're going to do anything to Trihex because of his restream, dough bringer or not.

I can't right now Im mobile

Don't ever bother asking for sauce unless it's cropped. Even then, just ask for the full page rather than being a faggot.

Kill yourself.

Looks cropped to me

Wherever I am, I must also shitpost.

Well they were banning emote spammers, so…

wew lad, are you fags still here?
Friendly reminder that ESA (the objectively superior speedrunning event) is in a month.

Reminder that despite AGDQ being over this man is still on the couch.

It's the best hentai ever made and you should be ashamed for not knowing it already.

Don't worry, I found it.

whatever you are,you always a fag

Windows XP wallpaper in the back.

GDQ LLC doesn't need to publish their financials but PCF does.

So on a scale from 1 - 10 how bad was the BotW run? I tapped put when he loaded a save because of horse RNG or some bullshit excuse.

Probably a 6 or 7. He failed quite a few set-ups for stasis jumps, and the commentary was low-average.

I'm guessing you people never saw a GDQ before this have you

Man that naked contempt for her

Stuff I forgot to post. Second webm is for someone who requested it.

Oh right, this webm as well.

Nice.

Cheeky cunt.

It's finally over.

See you this summer. I wonder who's the next speedrunner to become a tranny just in time for GDQ.

Those gags with Sent were so shit, yet at the same time still slightly FUN. Like Spike and Sent are trying to have fun with it, but the fact that they were told to do it beforehand just makes them unable to put their heart into it entirely.

So how many of the GDQ trannies are confirmed post-op? I have a feeling most of those fuckers still have their dicks.

I liked the one where he was on the floor in front of the panel. That one worked.

See you guys at SGDQ, whenever that is.

ESA should be around next month. Gonna be 100 times better than this shitshow.

Oceanside marathon confirmed for april 20-22.

Lets do some autism
total amount going to PCF - $2,268,457.96
money going to AGDQ staff and volunteers - undisclosed
the hotel where AGDQ is held cost at least 3 conference room for 7 days - undisclosed
register cost $65-85
registered runners - about 150
money from runners - about $10 000
paying audience - undisclosed
They probably have a deal with the hotel to get the rooms cheaper then regular price. Do the registered fee cover the hotel or does PCF cover the hotel cost and all "event money" goes to AGDQ staff?

Well I'll certainly watch it during those segments. Likely opt out of Odyssey run though.

Isn't GDQ a charity? Shouldn't they too be obliged to publish their finances?

PCF is a 501(c)3. GDQ is an LLC. The only thing GDQ has to do is taxes.

Was the Dark Souls girl the only XX to actually do a run this year?

There's a reason all of the overhead cost is filtered through GDP then to PCF.

Edobean is a real gril but doesn't actually run anything it seems.

There was another on the couch some time and there's Edobean casting.

I think a total of around 6 girls the whole event were seen

englishman (susan) gets CUCKED by NUGGIE WUGGIES LIVE

dumping for last time

This will never not be funny.

I do have some problems, but I am so glad that I was never brainwashed by abusive parents to be a girl.

Ia that last image implying having a top ten time, only 3 minutes under the world record somehow makes her grossly unqualified to run the game at GDQ? Because that's fucking retarded.
Also I don't know the run, but a 70 minutes estimate is not even close to "almost twice" as much as the current WR, and the estimate might have been that much because the game has some strats that are unsafe for live events so shit takes longer, or maybe there are things in the run that are one try or you lose minutes kind of things.

instagram of the real grill (sayvitv) instagram.com/eriwillis/

She received several "grrrrl power" donation messages during her run which surely triggered the transmutants.

I want to racemix her

Something oddly comfy about all this. Going to miss it.

Just watch ESA in 5 weeks, it'll be comfier.

not all heroes wear capes

GDQ probably would give every bit of this to PCF, and have some sort of receipt to show it. Hooray, they donate 100% to PCF, right? But PCF pays Games Done Quick LLC, at one point of another, to set all this shit up. On PCF's finances and expense report this would be listed as "Fundraising." Considering how much fundraising PCF probably does nobody could find out how much GDQ LLC gets for these unless it came from GDQ's own mouth. For GDQ LLC it is their job that is for profit. Their business is obviously these marathons.

That's why if you ever want to donate to some cancer foundation you should be doing it directly, or at least through people that don't host complete shitshows like GDQ.

Jewayamama said GDQ gets 15%

sauce?

He said it during an interview during AGDQ

Why is no one replying to this user (me)?

Because you simply made a statement, without posing a question or saying anything that seems like you are looking for a discussion?

I knew I was missing something.
Alright, can you be my proxy and ask a question to Holla Forums for me, user?

Sure, what's the question?

You were supposed to tell me what the question was

Ohhh. Forgive me for not getting that, it's 4:41 AM and I'm feeling sick.
Holla Forums, is wanting to be the little girl less degenerate than being a tranny? And as a second question, why is this thread still cyclical?

Mark must be in a cake coma.

twitch.tv/calebhart42

ginger autismo live talking about his gdq experience

It helps that she's decent looking and has an autistic facade to her, you don't see anons fawning over Edobese this hard except for that one user who wanted to stick his dick down her throat who may or may not be me

ahh shit nevermind, the fucker was starting to talk about what was going on behind the scenees vut then he stopped.

Anons don't hate women in gaming, they hate shitty players using their boobs to get attention. Congrats on falling for the mainstream "gamers hate women" meme

Would tenderly have consensual sexual intercourse with in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with.

edobean was sorta somewhat cute a few years back before she blew up like a big fat balloon

Mark is cuter
It's not even funny that he fits perfectly

Why hasn't Mark become a speedrunner yet? He's clearly so good at Sonic games.

is that edobean now?

Behold the one and only spicobean.

If she lost a few pounds she'd a fucking hottie

I could swear she was way fatter when I saw here on stream… oh look that's more like it (pic related).

she does have some gigantic bazongas to be honest

It's only fair for fat girls to have huge tits.
She strikes me as a girl that would be down for whatever you ask her.

Even if she wasn't a fatty, there's still that fucking horrible voice of hers. Shit taste.

i'd still hit it with an aluminum baseball bat

but when she wasn't morbidly obese she still had huge tits

I would have fuck the shit out of 2013 Edobean

I'd that Edobese, but not now though even lonely virgins have some standards

It's not impressive when a fat girl has fat tits. It's a given.

but the voice is the best part

but she had fat tits when she wasn't fat which was the point user

I still want to fuck fat edobese, though

Are you sure about that now?

wew

Oh no. My lust for that spic landwhale cannot hold against trips and of course that fucking kike's face, what is wrong with you nigger

Can someone post the any percent transition image and the couch before and after image before thread drops off?

As horrible as it was to watch, this whole event really makes me hate this place. Not because you guys are niggerfaggots but because it's so impersonal. I mean, I do love you guys because of all these things but it's just lacking. I want to be part of a community and you just can't get that life-like friend feel on an anonymous imageboard. Hell, I don't think you can get it anywhere on the internet these days. I don't think I could find an online community that loves video games as passionately as you guys do but I really hope I do. I want off this fucking ride and into the arms of real friends - not just cool faggots that hate what I hate and show me new things.
I think all this then it dawns on me the kind of people that become obsessed with hobbies to the point of the sole purpose being detail oriented perfectionism like speed running and what has become of them. Maybe anonymous and transient relationships instead of friendships isn't so bad.

fag

Play games on the game night, that's pretty much the best way to go.

Tabletop gaming. You can meet real people who are actually passionate about something and then play other games with them too. The internet is no place to seek what you wish to seek or else you can become one of two things, a cynical asshole that hates everything and everyone or a fucking degenerate like a furry or worse, the people who you witnessed at GDQ. Point being, you're not gonna find what you wish to find in the internet because you dont fucking know the people behind the computer screens, you want a community then it's best to find like minded people in your area at least that way you will know who you're dealing with. If not then you're shit out of luck.

Online based communities with identities and proper moderation have pretty much all been completely infiltrated by leftist faggots and trannies who live to exert their power over others, that's why the whole internet turned to shit.
Combined with the fact that basically no website as mentioned moderates based on actually destructive behavior, they moderate entirely on surface behavior, that is to say that if someone is manipulative, vicious and constantly straight up trolling, they're fine, it's only the person who gets angry at that person and retaliates who gets banned. If you want to see a great example of this check Gamefaqs some time, that used to be a great community 10+ years ago but it's the worst pile of shit in existence now, rivaling neofag.
You should probably not hate this place since it's one of the last refuges for anyone who just wants to kick back and have a laugh, and you can call a fag a fag and you can 0/10 a shitty troll without retaliation from moderation teams. The communities like you want are sadly dead, for now.
They always die when they reach a size that makes them a potential revenue stream, at which point they start getting choked with ads and they start seeking more active, impersonal moderation, which is when the power hungry lefties who love to hurt other people in more real ways than just giving each other shit, i.e., deleting their years old account or banning them from a given community they clearly enjoy. So long as the face of the community is friendly to advertisers, that's all that matters, and reasonable decent people don't tend to seek seats of power so as to enforce stuff like that terribly often.
However, if you have a personal moderator who will actively seek out the members of the community who are raising the drama and chaos and deal with them, said people will just keep coming back, and if they have a means of knowing who the moderate in question was they will attempt to dox that person and ruin their lives over it.

Basically, just like every other issue in gaming and the internet, the problem comes back to leftism being a mental disease, a cancer that is ruining everything you love. It hadn't previously been a problem because, as I said, they're not interested in community, they're only interested in money and power and using those against other people, so for a very long time gaming and the internet were too niche for them to care much about.
What we have today is the result about 10-15 years after they started earnestly trying to take shit over. We have cuckchan and neofag and autistera and reddit and those who don't agree with the newspeak rules and social bounderies that eventually built into full on communism are relegated to anonymous holes and guerrilla shitposting in enemy territory.

Capped. This is a good explanation of what's happening.

Things really have gone down the shitter. I was on a BBS that was full no mods no masters for, like, three years. We didn't need them. We had antisemites, megakikes, cops, gurus, NEETs, businessmen, pimps, thots. It was possible, in a way that now seems profound and impossible, for the community to not have a defined "side." We had unironic Bush supporters arguing with leftoids, and our participation was for its own sake, rather than being a ploy to shift the overton window or to gain mod powers and enforce rightthink or any bullshit like that.

All I have to add is that this is a hard problem because we are in a war. Marxism is largely an attack on our ability to form cohesive groups. Find real people, even if you mostly just game together instead of forming right-wing death squads to battle the jewish menace. The importance of overcoming our atomization is bigger than any of us.

Never give up.

Anyone got the dial 8 webm?

can you please remove the cyclical from this shit now considering it's over?

Nice shilling, but 8ch has its censorship too.

You can't say anything about Holla Forums on Holla Forums or you'll get banned. Meanwhile Holla Forums has free reign to shitpost all they want without any repercussions.

Leftists and alt-retards should be hanged. If you're an unironic commie/nazi and living in the U.S., you're a traitor to this country and a backstabber of your ancestors who died for your freedom.

fuck off newfag.

Finally got all the pdfs into my folder, it turns out I made over twenty for this thread, if we're including the gump ones.

(You)

You'll learn one day.

You're adorable.

I figured you might figure it out eventually but (ironically enough) I need to spoonfeed you like the baby you are. Keep posting newfag. I bet you're fresh off cuckchan.

Why is there more than one eromanga in Bogan?

Honestly, RPGCodex is probably the last place like that that is left. It's not too popular of a site here but it's still infinitely better than this shithole. I really want imageboards to die and classical forums to return.

I just found out that Cosmo got an episode in an anime adaptation of his manga debut.

Has it been so long since you've experienced the average forum that you've forgotten why imageboards are popular? Good forums are not the norm.

This is why Edobean is so frustrating. If she lost the weight she would be be a real looker in comparison to other "gamer girls" and compared to the trannies that surround her. But nope she seems to be gaining weight.

Forums starting to die off for shit like twitter/reddit is a shame for this very reason. Doesn't help that is correct in that so many communities moderation has been infiltrated which was a big problem with forums.

That's the thing about niche internet communities. They are invariably composed of people whose life priorities are hopelessly fucked up.

Who did, this DEEN?