Drive faggotry - Driving game peripherial devices

I think I might be a racing game faggot. What are some good steering wheels for racing games?

G27

Get one of those big curvy monitors to

T300RS
T500RS
G29/290

And you didn't ask, but I'll recommend the TH8RS shifter anyway.

Just buy a car nerd.

how are those thrustmaster compared to logitech? Since they are a lot more expensive I assume they are to some degree better but is it worth it? I mean it's almost twice the price, 250 vs 500.

The T500 and I believe also the T300 have a belt system instead of gears like the G27/29/290. which basically means: better, smoother, stronger FFB. Less noise and less wear over time.
The only thing better is a Direct Drive wheel, which would be $1000+.

But I've read the autism king of sim racing says that logitech make better FFB wheels?

I have a Thrustmaster T150

it's not crazy in cost and i can deal with it's draw backs for the cost.

i also have a "Wheel Stand Pro"

Logitech wheels have a better reputation for durability, and the Stig himself actually prefers his G27 over any other type of wheel he's ever used. But the Thrustmasters are going to be the better system, just so long as they don't break down right as their 1 year warranty ends. Logitech also has the better warranty(2 years to TM's 1 year.) The pedals on the logitech are also better than the base pedals on the TM(although TM's T3PA's are better, but also expensive.) It's easy for someone who has never used a wheel and pedal set to gloss over just how important pedals are to going fast.

The Thrustmaster T150 (PC/PS4) and TMX (PC/Xbone) are decent for arcade racing. Need to turn up the force feedback quite a bit as the default settings are a bit weak.

Be wary of thrustmaster products, because my t300 rs gt is fucking dead and now I have to clam my way out and get my refund

Direct Drive wheels are apparently the best but it's expensive.

Just got the G29 last week for £150 on Amazon.
Currently at £184

A Driving Force GT is more than enough for arcade racing games. If you're playing something else, you've at least got the faggot part right.

This user is suffering from what is known as "Low-T". Symptoms of Low-T include an affinity for soy based products , and an overwhelming urge to fit in with his peers at the expense of developing a personality of his own. Cures for Low-T include suicide and comas.

ok what's with this soyboy meme, is it the colleration of faggots wanting to drink soy milk rather than actual milk? or how faggots think tofu tastes like meat?

Yes, combined with the fact soy lowers your testosterone levels making you into a weakling.

we chad now?

Basically what this said. "Cuck" got played out by T_D so something new had to come along and replace it.

If you can maintain an erection, not get beaten by a woman, and get accused of rape despite because you're such a male ally, yes.
Also, real milk had a smear campaign by MSM that it's white supremacist's drink of choice

Used G27
T300RS if you can make the jump to belt-driven force feedback wheels
Only get a new G29 if you find a decent deal