TES Thread

He's six years old now, you think he gets bullied in school for being named Dovahkiin? Also TES thread.

I fucking hope so.

You could have at least had plausible deniability if you'd gone with something like Ulfric or Tullius.

Wait someone named their kid that?

it needed to specifically be Dovahkiin to get the rewards from Bethesda, though.

Yes, on the day Skyrim was released. The parents get free Bethesda games for life now, not worth it at all. I wonder if they free creation club shit, and I do mean shit. Probably not.

I feel fucking bad for the kid since he'll be mocked for life.

Boy named sue.

For the name or for the shit taste his parents have?

Both.

Both.

why not just pirate the games if you want them for free?

The correct choice.

They should hang, tbqh

Daggerfall best TES.

Dovahkiin in 2030.

He'll get the last laugh on his parents, I guarantee it. If not by pic related, then he'll be a modern day Menendez, and we'll have the joy of reading the news story of him murdering his shitass parents.

Godspeed, little dude.

On a different point, why do people think Falskaar is a good mod? It's not.

Didn't the guy who made this mod end up getting employed at Bungie?

Yes.

I haven't played Falskaar so I don't know how bad it is but I imagine the thought process is something like this:

The guy who made this mod got a job in the gaming industry AND it got covered by the press, therefore the mod is good. After all, why would someone get a job in the gaming industry for a shitty mod?

Of course, I'm pulling this out of my ass but I'm pretty sure this is how bethestards think, especially since this was made back in 2013

I played a little bit, but the voice acting was so ass and the landscape was so barren I didn't even bother finishing that trash. Given the voice acting is the creator's fault, even though he was the one who okay'd it. But barren landscapes? That is his fault. I guess for it's time it's impressive? Well good for the guy though, he got a job out of it.

I think in 6-10 years time he'll be shitposting among us.

Are there any Oblivion mods that delevel everything, in the fashion that Morrowloot and Requiem do for Skyrim?

Is anyone excited for Skyrim Together? It seems to be coming along decently.

Is this the LOL thread?

No. It's about TES and TES mods, with some memes I guess.

What school children at his age would have even played Skyrim? It likely they won't know where his name comes from and he'll probably be treated like the foreign pupils with equally weird names.

The worst part of modern society is that Dovakin will be the sane man in school.

If we're still alive by then.

I'm guess Dovahkiin would play Skyrim. Probably vanilla though, like a plebian.

I think the son should be saying "mom and mom's husband" because there no way the dad wouln't be a cuck.

Might as well include Tyrone in the picture to really drive home how much of a cuck the father is.

BLEACHED