4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite desert level in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
sonichu.com/cwcki/MAGfest
nhentai.net/g/70334/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gerudo valley

I never liked desert levels.

Jerusalem

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Red Dead, Fallout NV.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Spent most of tonight playing dead rising 4. Its alright, not great though. Lots of outfits and neat weapons to mess around with

Shifting Sand Land

Coming down from a sore throat. Will probably have work off tomorrow. Gonna spend more time at the gym that day than I have been recently.

Idk the one in Mario 64.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

How goes crusader

What'd you do today user?

Went to the store today. A girl was stealing glances. I was actually gonna go talk to her but she was already leaving.

She doesn't let me have any fun, man.
Legit can't remember one I actually liked. I finished Portrait of Ruin recently which has a couple decent ones but they're not great.

After being sick most of the holidays I felt well enough to sit down and have a workout. I also got DBZF and MHW for no money out of my pocket with some gift cards

but then i drank a bunch of beer and played siege

Tough call, although the game itself is just okay I was a big fan of the part in Spec-Ops where the game loudly plays Deep Purple over in-game speakers during a firefight in the sandy-shithole of dubai

Played a bunch of Mario Odyssey today. PC has been broken for a few days and will be until replacement parts arrive in a few more days. Good thing I have my laptop and phone.

Pee weird how?

Rest instead so it doesn't get worse dummy. How goes user

Next time just do it

are you sure you didn't just have your fly down or something?

She was already leaving. This time i was gonna do it too.

Play FNV or Red Dead or Spec Ops The Line.

Have you played the older games?

or a big ass booger hanging out?

We made eye contact like 3 times.

You fucking bet I am
I was up for so long I missed the better half of the thread.

Burns real bad and always feels like there's more in there that I can't get out. Lasts for around 12 hours after I take a pill. The other effects (pain relief, problems thinking, drowsiness) only last about 4 hours. Apparently the pee thing is bad with painkillers.

today was (((fun)))
>I have 6 slices of bread as a snack after getting home because I didn't feel like eating anything else.

I've been meaning to actually finish NV but for some reason I find myself losing motivation by the time I reach the strip.

Have you played DBZF yet? How is it?

I'd die if both my computers broke at the same time. Good thing you got a back up too

Sure you were

I played 2? Whichever one is on ps3 with frank.

Mornin lads, how you guys doing?
Playing anything fun?

I finally beat Trails in the Sky FC tonight. Ending ripped out my heart and kicked it around some. It was good stuff. Can't wait to get into SC.
I also started watching Devilman Crybaby. I'm really liking it so far. Just finished Episode 4.

Desert Kingdom from Super Mario Odyssey

heard it was absolute ass compared to 2. And that 3 was also kind of ass.

next time you see her there, IF you see her, try striking up a conversation

but the thread just started holonon

Meh, it wasn't that terrible. Worst day I had was yesterday, and I still hit the gym before work. I live literally 5 minutes away from my gym, I have no excuse to not go there every day.

Other than that, life's fine I guess. 95 bucks away from being out of debt, and then I start saving up to go to MAGFest next year.

Been meaning to play those but I'm not 100% sure my shitheap laptop can run them. Might pirate later anyway.

I really was this time. My few days at college really helped my confidence.

I doubt i would see her again. It was a random encounter at the store.

so? I mean I'm shit at social stuff but I dunno how much eye contact warrants actually initiating conversation with a stranger in public. It just seems like like a bad idea these days to me

I have not, taking the risk of buying without testing because I can play it locally with my roommates and a few online friends plan to get it as well

How goes not user

Why are you on them anyway? Tooth things?

You need help fam

Combat is wonky and just kinda sucks. Any kind of real threat is only difficult because of the shit controls

Really? The strip is when I really get into it. It helps that I have a guide though.
Mitsuru is better as btw, fits her character better.

Play 1 if you can.

Nier, was too busy sucking at catching fish. Other than that nothing much.

Last night (Morning?)s thread
I've lost track of time pretty bad.

I'm sorry

So am i but i need to talk to a girl someday.

Hate desert levels

I see people outside if I look out of my window, I know they are not really there though so it's all good

What was the debt for?
Whats magafest?

Let me know when you do. Love me some dbz shit

I can't

Who are they?
How goes crazy user

oh hey it's 3am 4am already
life is somewhere between having control and not having control. not sure if i should sleep now, or go to bed at normal time but wake up exceptionally early for church, and then take a nap. Keeping my sleep schedule on lockdown is really important lads. I have to keep my sleep schedule perfect to wake up on time to be able to work out and go to class when the semester stats in HOLY SHIT A WEEK pls kill me guys

The first thing that comes to mind is that a desert area in The Last Remnant had fucking bitchin' music. Nothing else comes to mind right away.

Tooth got pulled on Wednesday. These are some real nice painkillers even if they did cost me some marks because I couldn't focus my brain well enough to figure out how to do the work.

I thought that at first too until I looked into the pills' potential side effects. Then I kept track of how long it lasted. I took a pill at 2 am yesterday (26 hours ago) and the weird peeing lasted until 2-3 pm. It's fine now though. This was some severe burning, too. I've had it burn when I pee before, like if I jerk off and it doesn't all quite get out, and then I go to bed. This was a stronger burn.

YES YOU CAN

American education.

You're probably thinking of Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, which is the same as 2, but with Frank as the protag instead of Chuck

I'm aware. I have monday off work and that's when I'm gonna go through with the snack run. Maybe I'll try getting another PS2 game for my collection. Also I can get greco pizza half off on mondays.

I spent all day with a terrible hangover

Car related bullshit. Long story.

It's a game con in Baltimore that has live music. Lots of room parties and drinking. Chris-chan was there this year.

Yeah, school already started for me and im taking an intersession class. An entire semester in 1 month. Then, to top it off, the day after intersession ends is when spring begins. I dont even have a day to relax.

dune monica

Understandable, I haven't talked to a girl properly in ages, and obviously my mom and roommate don't count. That one female-friend I've complained about actually had the decency to hit me up on new years but i was too sick to hang out, shame cuz she's the only on I can think of who i can ask about shaping up my "appeal"

How are you going to enjoy the comfy week before it starts?

Whenever I would take adderall I couldn't pee at all. Had to force it out as hard as I could. Was weird tbh

That one was pretty comfy. This one you don't stay in the mall all that long at all so it sucks in a way

Greco pizza??

Stop drinking
What else you do user

It's a Canadian pizza chain.

On monday im gonna talk to one of the girls before class starts. I doubt it would go anywhere but i need the experience.

bruh they're fuckin PSP -> PC ports.
Specs ain't shit. It's toaster-ware.
And it's sooo fucking good.

eh you never know user

RIP then.
I'll just avoid it like I did 3

Is the fishing minigame hard or something?

check out the fatal frame games user

Me neither. Desert levels suck.

Speaking of sucking, I gave my first blowjob to a boy on New Year's Eve. I never heard from him after that and now I feel guilty. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't have done so…

'Tis not a matter of whether or not I lost it, but rather how much I have lost already
honestly I think I'm holding it together pretty well all things considered
SA1 Sand Hill?

I get all sad on the cytube

CWC goes to cons? Like as a guest or what?

Whats good in the hood monica

Compared to like US brands I'd know, how good is it?

Its an alright time killer at least.

I don't have to quite force it with these but there's always a feeling that there's more stuck in there. Apparently that means "stop taking them" so I'm just on some basic bitch painkillers now, like you use for a headache. Sometimes I kind of miss being single because if I was, I probably would have treated this with a pair of pliers and a lot of scotch.

Thing really is trash. Partly because they crammed it so full of bloatware I can't seem to fully get rid of.

y dey fuk mah bitch w/ dis new shit fuk dat monica fuk dat

( ' 3 ' )

Thats pretty gay

I live in both a fairly big and fairly small town so its a crapshoot whether i meet someone like that again.

Nah the tutorial just sucks.

Misato looks great with her hair up.

office ladies are second only to tomboys

give it a try, at least being in a classroom you're in a socially acceptable situation, I'm at a total loss with this stuff since my job doesn't allow me to meet new people at all let alone women

Lol, I don't know if you should be grateful or mad, no more fun

Sounds like some east coast shit

then how is user supposed to feel better?

4umonica

gay?

Thats gay
Do you have AIDs now?

How goes user

F

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Good thing your gf took you back.

Doesn't that hurt her back?

there's better time killers tho
like watching Devilman Crybaby

WEW
that shit is also and forever will be cancer.

nigga what

oh i see

THE GAY COMMUNITY

He went to Bronycon last year, and he goes to this local game/anime con called OmegaCon every year. The Man in the Pickle Suit told him that they'd be doing a panel on him at MAGFest, so he bought a ticket. He's wearing his gopnik costume.

He was planning on going in like 2012 or some shit and just sleeping in his car, but Barb threatened to kick him out and kill herself if he did, so he didn't.

The only problem is the stupidly cute girl arrives late and leaves for break, so she is out of the question. The one white girl is taller than me and i feel uncomfortable flirting with her. That leaves me with the light skinned black girl and the asian.

It was okay, certainly interesting but probably needed to be slightly longer. Woulda liked to see more scenes of Akira going full chad but that floundered out too quickly

Well, I did once treat an infected toe with a pocket knife.

It's godawful. Some of it asks on first setup if you want to install it.
Fucking mcaffee

Finding inner peace

fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam

You really know your CWC lore user. I only ever vaguely keep up tbh

It's mostly an Atlantic Canadian pizza place. I thought it was bigger than that but I guess I was wrong.

Why would she care so much, besides CWC being her son?

Its really condensed but there is a shit ton of desert spreading everything out. Does that make sense?

It was pretty gay. I kinda liked it though.
No AIDS though. Just a tingling tinge of shame and regret.

You ripped the toe off?

Are you gay? Was he gay? Why did you do it user

You might as well become a tranny now. You're already tainted with another guys semen.

Got nothing to do for another 2 weeks and ive been a drunken mess for the last 3 weeks. Might aswell keep going or get busy hanging myself.

Congrats, but also maybe you picked the wrong guy

Inner peace comes from getting really drunk, crying about your issues, getting embarrassed about it and coming up with solutions so you don't end up going through the cycle again

Ohh, really east coast, sounds comfy

Do not fear the amazon, unless of course you're a manlet and that's why she's taller. A wiser man than myself said you should try to be friendly with any chicks within your social circles anyway, not because of the prospect of getting romantically involved with them but because you could meet new girls through them

I dug the ingrown nail out and cut the skin just enough that it didn't grow back under. That toe had bothered me off and on for almost a decade and that infection was the last straw. No problems with it since. I hate going to doctors.

How about instead you watch cute anime

Thats not inner peace

why would you do that to yourself?
you're a tougher man than I.

Working. Getting my shit together. Working out and reading.
when i took adderall I would play dwarf fortress for 12 hours straight

you just need to drink a big glass of water before you go to bed
no matter how much i drink in a night if i just have a big drink of water before bed, no hangover at all
speaking of, since i drank tonight, i should drink water
thanks lad, i have been forewarned by your suffering.

you can get better at that through practice. i went from having horrid social anxiety and not wanting to be around family to solo traveling halfway across the country to hang out with strangers. It's possible. If I can do it, anyone can. It's not like I don't still get anxious though. I still have bad anxiety, I just practiced overcoming it.

dude lmao
priorities are all out of place nigga
I've become a fucking zen master apparently.

thicc

hold on user if you are holding onto any control right now there is even greater hope for you to take back more

all are second to naked aprons and meidos. give either of those nekomimi and oppai and all bets are off.

So you're a fag?

how are you so sure?

I have an unholy penchant for being able to memorize pointless crap. It's a curse. It's also why I aced every history class I ever took.

Nigga I don't fuckin' know, I just read the CWCiki.
sonichu.com/cwcki/MAGfest

i'm probably gonna read the manga after this now honestly. I'm waiting for Miki to slip into his room to get some

FUCKIN
WEW

you're just depriving yourself of so many good shows Soritsu

i still don't really get it but all right.

5'6" while bordering manlet, she is the only girl taller than me. I guess it wouldnt hurt talking to her.

I wanna get my welding degree asap.
im working on trying to get a qt church girl

Alot of people spread really far out

I'm probably going in for a check up for the first time in nearly a decade soon. Not looking forward to it

I miss adderall. I'd take it, smoke some, and just get totally absorbed in video games in the deepest way. Impossible without those

Tell me all the lore you know about me then

I hate that program so much. There's still so much bloat on this and I just can't be bothered removing it all. I got my own browser and my own audio player and that's most of what I need.

Use to have that till I changed a long time ago. What happened to it?

wish I was that zen, I'm still reeling from when I got turned down on a second date from a tinder-chick like 3 months ago. Granted it was a relief that she was straightforward about it I'm still annoyed because I don't know what i did wrong. this probably all stems from the closest thing to a relationship i ever had going back like 4-5 fucking years now when a girl i was really close to just ghosted me and never told me why or anything

INTO THE PIT

I have a few ingrown nails myself tbh. I once managed to rip the whole thing off and yet it still grew back. Sometimes I wanna know if it's possible to sever the nail and make sure it doesn't grow back. I thought I'd have to do some expensive surgery for something like that tbh.

Oh, I forgot to answer the OP's question
BoTW's desert map for thicc gerudo girls and trap link. the area was meh all in all though

Going to church was your first mistakewwwwwwww

I blame my stunted growth

But they can't be good if they have male characters. Check m8

I legit broke into tears a couple nights ago on the cytube and the animes are not helping

We'd be here for a few days and I really wanna go to bed. Just read the CWCiki whenever you're bored for several months, and then you'll get to where I am.

As an aside, Adam Stackhouse (the guy who beat him in the Parappa contest like 10 years ago that Chris threatened to kill) was there too. They made up.

I'm not sure. I might be kinda gay, but I'm not sure. I still like cute girls, but dick is kind of nice. He seemed pretty straight too, but an hour isn't really long enough to know that kind of thing in-depth, you know?

I don't have the figure for it, and I'm not going to mutilate myself with pills or any of that other gross stuff. Trannies are gross.

Thanks, and maybe. Though he kinda picked me more than I picked him, but if you lead a horse to water…

I don't think so? Maybe sometimes when I'm feeling kinda spicy.

Because unless he's bleeding from his cock or something, I doubt I can get AIDS. Plus he was white, and I'm also white/blonde so I'm good.

That was your first mistake. Tinder is a fuck app, not a dating app.

Sup user
I can't complain, I got Odin Sphere and Yakuza Kiwami for New years so I've been enjoying them both
shutting off my kikebook account may have been the 2nd smartest move I ever did

RAUGHS
No but srsly thank you for saying that

I'm avoiding it because I spent several years purposely trying to kill myself through substance abuse and I don't want to know what's wrong with me. If I never get told I have a disease or whatever then I don't have it, even if the reason I never get told is that I don't go to the doctor.

Guy I know had one bad enough they had to remove the whole nail and splint the toe in a way that the nail would grow out properly. I'm not down with that so I just took a knife to it.

Well you sucked a dude off. Thats 100% gay.

I know, but i don't feel comfortable trying to straight for the hook up, or simply don't know how. 9 out of 10 times i get a match on that stupid thing i try to feel out the situation and make small talk and it usually flounders out.

It was a pretty feminine penis. So I think it's only 50% gay.

There's a method where they remove skin around the toe that works really well. I ground my toe up against the pavement riding a scooter as a kid and had it done so I can vouch a bit

That's a pretty gay thing to say on it's own. user, I think you like dicks.

Whats got you so down user?

Cya next time user, I expect a full report next time

Sounds gay

I never had a facebook luckily. Always avoided social media.
Who gets gifts on new years?

It doesn't matter how feminine it is, it's still gay.

Here is what you do.

I've been avoiding it for similar reasons. But at this point I kinda need to know whats wrong with me

ah okay

i wish one of those gerudo women would kidnap me tbh

McAffee is the fuckin worst. I always uninstalled it whenever it came on a computer or something; even one of my family members' or friends' computers if they let me. I enjoy cleaning up trash like that.

It's just pure shit. Doesn't really do much of what it supposedly does. It's (((Intel))) and bloaty as FUCK.

says the lolicon

fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam fam

>I'm going to school for welding actually could go take my welding cert test but I'm not ready and need more practice
my brother

During the time of my life when I was on adderall, I was either high on adderall or high on weed or some combination. Never sober.

She said she had a boyfriend and I was like "holy shit thank god I don't have to worry about taking her on a date or anything else that comes in a relationship whew bullet dodged"
But I was able to prove to myself that I could sum up the courage to ask out a girl if I wanted to. So now I know I can and I am capable of it, so I'm not worried about doing it.

But you sucked dick and enjoyed it.
If you did that and not a fag, that means you're a vag. But if you're not a vag, you're a fag.

You can do it user. You're invincible.

more hotaru titties please

I have some minor problems but I know what caused them. If I go to a doctor he might tell me about something really wrong with me and I don't want to know.

Same. I had to clear it off my grandma's laptop recently. Just gave her avast because it's relatively unobtrusive and doesn't cost money.

>

Hello my friends. I have not appeared in these threads for the longest of time, it is nice to have returned.
Do the Ashlands in Morrowind count?

(you)

Don't pretend like you aren't either

Same here. Those were some good years. If only I had a time machine

What if you wait too long and then can't fix it by then? Thats what has me worried

Honestly, i know im probably never gonna be able to get a qt pure girl because they dont exist, but im gonna try.

Just fucking do it. You fuck up every other time, just do an experiment on a couple and see how it goes.

Whens the last time you showed up?
Hows life been in the mean time user

ok sure.

I got a lot of problems and a lot of commitments next months and frankly id rather not have to deal with them.

The sort of thing I'm worried about is stuff that can't be fixed at all. If I don't know about it then it's not real.

Such as

What kind of stuff you worried about?

I just wanna breeze through work tomorrow and get it over with, but I feel like something stupid is gonna happen again.

Even I know you can't open out of the gate with that unless you're max chad, I'm looking not shabby these days but i'm not 10/10 so I'll just get unmatched if i don't ease into it. I haven't used tinder/got a match in awhile anyway so that's off the table till I actually get matched again

Pray.

Diabetes and stuff like that. Things my family has a history of. Cancer doesn't scare me because I want to die but it's likely I'll get it eventually. Mom's side of the family is really prone to it. She lost her eye to it and her mom died of it.

Avast is what I use. It's pretty decent.

you know full well what my tastes are
your shitposting is pretty weak tonight fam

Maybe it will finally be the day you can be free

asuka is a high test tomboy but it's a shame i don't actually like her playstyle much in tekken

I believe it has been months since my last visitation, though not enough to account for an entire year. As to how life has been for me? I have been thinking. Thinking about what my life ought to be. On one hand, I wish to learn the basis of agriculture and settle down with my wife what would be "bumfuck nowhere". But that would require I change my college major or drop it all together, so my decision is halted and it confuses me.

I know how you feel, and it fucking sucks

Go convert some more Africans and sandniggers and force them into celibacy. At least with jihad I get 72 virgins.

Chad is mostly looks but alot of it is confidence. Any decently attractive dude should be able to pull it off.

Im a paul guy in tekken.

helno it's yar boy fuck you

I'm getting promoted so im being sent on all these management courses.

Pretty much my entire Asuka folder is shit that would get me banned.

same here.

see

Are you really telling me you don't find this picture attractive?

Cancer has me pretty worried honestly. I don't want to die right now, its comfy.

You'd have to have money first to be able to do that anyway

Whats your symptoms?

Sounds like a good thing

I fucking know that feel user. All too well.
I pray/hope that you'll breeze through it as much as I wish work won't be wack this week

If that isn't a form of true real suffering then I dunno what is

I don't like change and I'm in a period of change so dying right now would be kind of alright. I'm terrified of the future.

h e n l o it boy fak u

I should just flowchart shit till it works but in my mind that's wrong, likely thing is i'm being "old fashioned" when it doesn't benefit me at all.

He used to be my dude but I've been using Leo since tekken 6, I still dabble in paul but when i do its usually demolition man/deathfist memes cuz i forgot his other setups and combos

Why'd you accept the promotion then?

h b k

Pubes are the hottest fucking things and i cant believe so many people draw girls without it.

You're not a man unless you're into ara

You're on tinder dude. You're over complicating things to the point where it doesnt work at all.

I'm not even working so \i din;t jnow about promotionds I yythink thats soebody else.

Promotions are not necessarily a good thing, and i cannot refuse.

for me they were a rough time. that lifestyle is unsustainable.

they're out there, but they're rare. I'm pretty content with my solitude at this point. Introduction of a vagina to that would disrupt my life balance for the time being. I got shit to do nigga, ain't got time for a woman.

good man

Modern Judaism isn't the same kind of Judaism that was practiced by the israelites. It's phariseeism. Judeo-christian is a misnomer devised by (((someone))) for the purpose of subverting western culture.

no

at least i'm not the only one suffering

Tbh i barely do anything anyway. A qt girl to be with will finally give me the excuse of giving up vidya.

wouldn't put it past my mindset. I'll try to move faster next time i get a match. Most of the time when i run it through my brain to get to the meetup i feel like i'm coming off too strong.

My life is stable right now so I'm happy.

F

I was NEET then, I'm NEET now. Working out so far

You have to go one extreme or the other. Go full throttle and try to get into her pants asap. No breaks.

don't be an idiot. you shouldn't have to give up a hobby for some pussy. "play less vidya" maybe but if you actually enjoy video games you shouldn't sacrifice them for girls, they sure as shit won't make sacrifices for you

tbh

I'll be content with any girl as long as she is loyal and will cook and clean.

Yes! Land is expensive as well! And money I am short of, so I am stuck now in college. It is hurting my head, to think that I've dragged myself into horrid debt for these classes that teach me hardly anything I couldn't learn from the video on a youtube. It is even more worse that now my girlfriend is pushing marriage, but we're too young and I'm too dang poor for this. At times I wish I had inherited a farm.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

I miss being a dropout with a dead-end job and no girlfriend. It was kind of comfy in its own way. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. There's a blanket waiting for me to be under it and I am a sleepy boy.

I wish I knew. I've been stable for about a year now so nobody is in a rush to help me it seems. Last time I was in the psych ward they offered me an overnight visit with a psychiatrist though, so god fucking knows why they won't help me now
I've been feeling better lately though, last year was my lowest point in life.

Guessing that was for me
The only person who fell for a meme was (You)
enjoy wasting your sundays talking up braindead roasties

So whats your favorite kind of soda?

Is english your first language?

Cya next time user

Next time I get a match I'll try to be faster on the draw. Probably won't even open the app till closer to next time i wanna go out though

Lord have mercy, naoto a cute

I've considered giving up fapping if I ever get a gf, but I plan to keep it all saved if she tries anything.

If i ever get a GF im gonna stop fapping completely.

never gonna make it lad
women don't cause that kind of radical change in your life, and you won't be capable of getting women if that change doesnt't happen beforehand. it's just an excuse for you to not try to quit playing vidya my dude. What's a woman gonna change? She's gonna demand your time, which will end up lessening your vidya time, and you will resent her for it.
Guarantee unless you quit vidya before you get a vag to call your own, that will happen. Saying that you need a vag in your life to accomplish x, y, or z is just an excuse to not go out and accomplish x, y, AND z.

how do you pay for weed and adderall as a neet?

It's only for a couple hours and I actually really enjoy it and after doing it once I no longer feel the need to waste time talking to braindead roasts i agree with you that is what they are.
Stop being an edgelord autist you faggot.

Thats good at least.
My problems are physical though so kinda worried

Even when I lived with 3dpd and could get laid every day if I wanted, I still fapped. Its nice to have variety

Adderall was a script my ex had and we mooched weed off her stoner parents

don't kid yourselves. your hand should always be ready in the event she tries to use sex to control you. chicks gotta know you can do what she can with just your hand if the need comes.

sleep tight user
I'm there right now and I kind of understand, but I'm working to not be this way, so maybe it'll be more comfy later on

Dr. Pepper. You?
I'm also a fan of Cream Soda

she really is

she isn't gonna wanna fuck every time you want to user

I see masturbaiting as bad as cheating tbh.

You would be wrong.

Well, I think it's as good a night as any to round up all the liquor and watch anime

You'll regret that statement after a month of starting doing it

Been there too. Pre-cancerous scare
Whatever the problem is, hang in there

When I grew up we learned english along with polish. It was actually more than you expect from the typical school. Our english teacher was an american though, so he had to modify his english to sound more like british because we are european. To answer your question, though. No.

I can get the willpower to make it work.

Im heading to bed. Night.

is it still cheating if you're cranking it to girls who aren't real? Also
shiggy diggy
if she doesn't wanna fuck, make sure she knows you can just rub one out

Dr pepper and cream soda monica. Those are easily the best ones. Sippin on some dr p right now actually.

What anime?
I've had this weird bump on my skin for years and didn't do anything about it, and am worried if it is cancer I'm probably long fucked by now

Oh neat where you live user? Wait poland right?

Cya next time user

i would sincerely doubt that your hand is as high-maintenance as a gf, lad.

your life is that of a parasite
what will you do when there is no one to support your parasitism anymore?

always have a wank before making any important decisions regarding women

A foolish concept, sex is what separates friendship from relationship but putting your nuts on some one else's schedule will just stress you out and in a worse case scenario it means the girl is using her pussy to control you. We all want some pussy but you shouldn't let a girl decide when you get to have a nut. It just makes me think of my roommate who is whipped to shit by his girlfriend and she can "punish" him over any old shit by simply not putting out.

Not really. You gotta have some alternative if she won't fug. Also kick her out at the first sign of cheating.

My name is Pawel and I am from east Texas.

good to know you have some good taste
I love Cream Soda but only have it once every 3-6 months. I'd get tired of it otherwise. I treat myself to a Dr. P about once a month or so. Otherwise I just drink water and coffee

THIS

also this

TFW NO BIG FRIEND YUUGI.

I'm going to inherit some land soonish so life will be easy.

Is that you bot user?

I usually don't drink soda often but the holidays has it flowing like a fountain at my house. Been drinking like 3 cans a day. Really need to stop.

wew fam you trying to get kidney stones? I hope you're at least still drinking enough water too

I read a quote once saying "masturbate twice before making any promises to women". I liked that one

we can all sit around and get high on the concept of a lovely girlfriend but really we need to be on our guard with women at all times

she's a big girl.

I feel like if I don't have at least one soft drink during my shift, I'll be tired the whole nine hour shift.

tea and coffee, soda should be a treat not a dietary staple

Nothing I ain't dealt with before. Might get some sympathy points from the folks if I do anyway

I have a big problem waking up and soda is the best thing in the world for it. All that caffeine and sugar right away just perks me right up

Fucking how?

I think he already has them.

Is that you bot user?
No my friend. Just a very, very piss bored foreign guy with a girlfriend who will not let me fucking sleep so I just drink to get through the night.

I wonder what the girl in your picture weighs, because she looks very heavy from a angle.

aye. Because our idea of an ideal gf (likely) doesn't exist in the capacity we wish. which is why I'll probably never get one because I'm stubborn and refuse to settle

wew

probably

dunno, that artist draws a lot of chubby momijis though i really like them

Does she have cute feet?

I really hate normalfags tbh

Do you really want to go down this road again

I neverr understood why a man would want a fat girl. Either too much attitude or too meek to keep her loyalties with them it seems. Point being a sound body makes a sound mind.

There is a patch of matted dry skin I beleive is called a callousse at the bottom of her foot, do you enjoy this callouse as a fetish?

Not to forget, they keep posting their "girlfriends" which are just cartoons because they are too pussy to go out and talk to a woman.

Well what's your advice then? Besides not getting a gf.

Ew why

Whats your favorite fast food place

calm down tarentino.

Every girl has this patch of skin. Every man has it, too. Feel the bottom of your bare foot, and you understand what I say.

but user
i don't want a FAT girl. I just want a plump-ish one. But it's also like you say. Again, it's why I'm sticking exclusively with 2D. I've come to not really TRUST women with important details or things about me barring two in my life i've known for 6+ years

for real tho tbh

you already answered your question fam

Cook-Out

also
wew

It was pretty gay. Not too gay, just gay enough, but still pretty gay.

You're gay.

Yes, we clarified that already. Good job, sport.

But I don't feel like a vag…and I'm probably a halfsies fag at best. Maybe.

????????

Tarentino has absolutely terrible taste in feet. Uma thurman's giant nasty feet should never be on film

Not if you don't work

The fuck is cook out

I can tell you right now that if you don't look good then it's vastly harder to attract a woman and if you don't have a good personality then you basically have no real chance with anyone. so work on those two things and any other issues you have REALLY doesn't matter compared to them tbh, since it's the difference between entering the gate over staying in the gate because the implied staying at least you're a given to make it past the gates.

as it were

That seems to happen a lot, doesn't it?

Probably the new seasonal BS, maybe a few episodes of yryr.
You should have had it checked sooner. I was shitting blood a lot, and had to wait 6 months to get it checked with a colonoscopy. Turns out I had some pre-cancerous polyps.
Get it checked

I'm glad you have cancer.

how will you pay taxes on the land?

there's a reason liberalization of women's role in society is a recent phenomenon. When it happened in civilizations past, it was either a precursor to or cause of their destruction

when I decide to find wife to bear many white children, I'm not gonna go for ideal. I'm gonna narrow it down to the most important, essential aspects for a wife and mother and for her presence to be tolerable for the rest of my life. If I decide that doing my duty to my people and my ancestors is worth putting up with a woman's bullshit for.

i hate them too

are we sharing anti-3dpd images now?
i have a ton of those

any amount of fag is full fag. kinsey scale is bullshit.
you're either a fag or you're not.

autistic, degenerate, and faggy. gas yourselves.

it's a fast food chain that serves back-yard-grilled-out style burgers and hotdogs and shit. It's pretty cheap and you can get a big-ass milkshake with your meal for an extra buck or two.

I do the same thing a lot too

The plumping of your girl comes later after the marriage, after you fuck and make some kids. Then she becomes a loving mound of squishy flesh for you to love hug and fuck.

Come on, dude

I'll work you nigger.

go fellate a cock, dongfuck. I'm not a foot fetishist.

YRYR is the best. Watch the yuyus too

Done. Probably power my shack with solar or some shit, we'll see

Must be a west side thing

very nice, especially that galko one

that' what I want though fam
I see what you're getting at. So I need to find a girl who is relatively all-right now and then one I can fatten up a little later on.
Got it.

not at all. More like an eastern seaboard thing.

like fucking seriously I'm basically talking at these fuckers trying to start an actual conversation rather then the stupid shit they usually talk about and one of them tried calling their shit out while also being a vapid cunt so I called him out too but the nigger just right over his head ya'know

Multiple times my dude. Yui x Yui fanart tho

Your an eastern seaboard thing

sorry sir it appears you've gotten in the wrong line. this line takes you into our patented zyklon b extra clean shower areas. that line over there will allow you to board the train and leave. sorry for the mistake and inconvenience. you will receive compensation from the reich for inconvenience.

i sincerely hope it isn't that easy for you.
i look forward to the day you get a big dose of real world into your face. mainly because i'm jealous you can be content with that life while it would destroy me

i have more

why live

I have always had a way of stumbling my way through life ok, so I'm sure it'll work out.

I just remembered that some Rise doujin I fapped to the other day. If I could get away with it, I'll post the whole thing some time.

4u

good shit

Never mind, I found it. Here's a link. nhentai.net/g/70334/
I'm not the biggest doujin person but I kinda liked this one.

Just say the name and people will be fine.

To drink, make stuff, to adore my waifus, and to browse boards, though 8ch is not the best board to browse usually.

ex link for now?

i've had a similar life experience. through sheer luck and the grace of God and immense generosity of people around me who care for me I've managed to escape serious consequences for stupid shit and make it through life so far. I'm stumbling but somehow still progressing.

Yeah, that's nice. And it make your wedding photo less awkward when you're not standing next to a stuffed turkey wrapped in a white tablecloth, if you know what my drunk ass is say.

Thank you, nazi dude

Why do you not have a job?

Whats your favorite pizza place

What boards do you browse?

What kind of stupid things have you done?

NEET for life monica

How do you not work? Do you live with parents or the like? Dude, I would love to not work but I need work so I don't die of starvation and my family and girlfriend beating me to death.

yeah i smell what you're steppin in user
if I ever find a girl i like enough to ask out or even marry. Marriage alone has so many fucking issues with it as it is…

A local place with about 3 other locations.
They give you big a fat pizza and cut it into squares. I've never had bad pizza from them.

liveboards, if you know what they are. I know the Holla Forumss here have their bunker on one, but that one went south before their arival and really died after it. I lurk on a lot of smaller boards friends have made like mayoichan, and sometimes I use futaba to practice Japanese.
Holla Forums went to shit after december 2015, and now it's hot garbage, bar a few threads like this.IMO.

Yeah been living with them the last 4 years, before that lived with my NEET ex 3dpd for 4 years.

Square pizza is pretty tight

You stole my (You)

I'm going to bed.

the first days of a new chan are the most important ones tbh.

(You)
Sorry, was not my intention
Everything was simpler in 2014. Aging feels bad man

this thread is shit and it's thanks to ritsu tbh

That was mean.

One thing I learned from being in a foreign country for so long, is that you will always relate better to a woman if she has common origins as your own. Like, I'm lucky as dogshit to have found a polish girl who puts up with my shit out here, american girls are so obivous when they decieve. I dropped them like hot pockers. So, find a girl that you can stand and is loyal and is from your area. Also, who is not fat, like I say earlier

Hope they do not kick you out, because that's what my parents would do to me if I dare to NEET.

Cya next time user

How old are you?
For me that number would be a lot lower

it's correct though and only shower shitter realized it but it was too late

They are more likely to shut off the internet or something but it never gets to that point. If things get bad with them I just get a job for a little while. Had to do it twice now. Last time I did I had enough money to go to japan so that was nice.

I'm still really just a baby

Wow, you are like a babby

Thought so. I'm going to be 28 in a couple months. For me those simpler times is like 2004 or something.

it's the best

There are three things wrong here user
i live in the American South

you look a LOT older than you are then Soritsu tbh

I was around for the Japan trrip photos! I remember asking about the prostitute baths or whatever the shit that was about. You're parents seem really relaxed to me you're a lucky duck, fuck

Thanks for solidifying my fears that this sad nostalgia won't go awaywwwww
More booze will cover it up though

only temporarily user

Its the beard

They just don't have a spine really

Nah you'll go through cycles of nostalgia. I miss a lot of different times in my life for different reasons

I bet they find out that you're a gaijin right away.

So do I, and I pity you for having such shit forced choice. That's one thing I never got, man. "The American Woman" like that one song or whatever. Eat my dick, american women are horrible creature. European girls will always and will always be the best, because at least the one who aren't from fucking UK or scandinivia act like a woman should.

I guess it's good because you live without naggy parents, but fuck do you need discipline from them once sometimes.

Doesn't make getting drunk any less fun

yipyip

That's hopeful I guess

That's why you lurk. Always lurk, respect the culture of the board.

Lurking doesn't have anything to do with being shit at Japanese.

Its way too late for that at this point

Sad thing is you won't realize its the good times until they already passed

aye

in my case i NEED a foreign girl then. American women a shit.

i wouldn't know

Her tail is that big?

it's pretty big

Have you actually met any women from Europe and had significant relationships with them or do you just jump on every Holla Forums meme there is?

So have you met a significant amount of the 130 million women that live in the US?

How do i stop myself from getting into internet arguments? It gets me worked up for nothing, no one learns anything and it's overall a waste of time. Should I just not respond to idiot normalfags?

Make your point and move on. And if you are getting angry then you are the one losing user

Here a little tip, a lot of european girls who date american men do it to take advantage of them. This because you don't speak her langauge, so it's easy to sneak shit past you behind your back with her family or who else. So, to make sure it no happen, I would learn the laungage of the girl that you date so you don't get dickstomped by treachery, because girls who date outside of their nationality openly are seen as weird, at least in my country.

I'm from Europe you enormous dickbag.

you need to learn how to spot the little things which lead you on tbh

what if they respond user? do i ignore the opportunity to defend my point? is it ever worth it?

It's not impossible to gauge if it's good times, I'd say I've been having an okay time this past month

Well, I did say practice

Identify what gets you into those arguments and try to avoid it. You're less likely to change someones mind who's mind is already set, than to sway the opinion of somebody else.
Go a step further and remove the normalfags from your life that aren't relatives

everyones from europe on the internet

i'll just stay on my wizard path i think tbh
life's simpler that way
i don't have to worry about heartache or being drained of all my time and money
i wouldn't have to worry about a LOT of things
but i'll keep that in mind as well user.

big ==THIS==

But is it something that you'll remember down the line and want to recapture

im usually just explaining something to someone, then some faggot decides he wants to argue on a topic he knows nothing about, and i get sucked in there. i guess i just need to keep my ego down.

Well obviously you are upset, calling people names and such, so I must have hit a nerve somewhere. Well since you are from Europe, and didn't say were, you are obviously the expert on all things related to women, Europe and European women. I mean that is totally why you are posting on a thread with a bunch of people with no jobs and even less social experience on a website that 2 of the top 3 threads are about midgets (which is most likely midget porn).

Yeah I was gonna answer my own question, but you beat me to it.

speak for yourself nerd ;)

I played a lot of good games, got really drunk with friends and had some of those heart to heart drunk moments, saw my cousin for the first time in years
All in all, I'd say it was a good month to remember, so much so I almost want to record it in a journal

Then it's just you being a faggot. If you want to shut down arguments, you need to have a legitimate leg up on having sources handy to send that aren't Holla Forums tier image macros and a way with words. Or alternatively, just say "I'm not arguing you so drop it"

Are you trying to confuse me? because this would be the right time of night now for that.

You don't want a son?

There's nothing wrong with a typing bad words on the internet. shitcunt fuck dick are just words, you should now that if you've fucking been here. I said where I was from in europe a couple messages ago. And you don't have to listen me if you do not want, I jsut giving basic fucking advice, dude.

Do it. My memory is shit and I have forgotten 99% of my life. Journal would be nice to have

If you're gonna get that triggered you might want to not post here and go back to tumblr. You're probably from some shithole Eastern Europen country that got raped to death so much by the Ottomans that you aren't even white anymore.

I'm probably going to build a simple blog style website for fun but not publish it if I do

Having a daughter seems more interesting tbh. More importantly, teaching my daughter the joy of video games, and making them

aight lads, i'm off to bed. I'll catch you nerds in a few days

I could never. I don't like kids anyway either.
i don't on finding out if that's true or not

Motherfuck I got blonde hair, turks didn't lay a single brown finger on my land, nor did they cum anywhere near it to browny my skin. And I would rather not become a transexual, guy.

Send me a link in private monica

Cya next time fam

Got somewhere I can contact you? steam?

Hey, don't knock being a tranny, they make quite a lot of money doing porn

Dude, girls are a bad at video games, it'd be better to have a boy for that business. but the daughter doing something like crafts would be pretty fun and cute.

You whine too much. Goodnight, friend

/Soritsu on steam

Anyway, my house is now quiet, so I'm going to slack my ass into my fucking covers. Goodnight, everyone.

Night Yoza.

Cya next time user

What the actual fuck pop team epic has an anime

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

slavs are subhumans