How did Sony let this happen?

How did Sony let this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=nier fix far doesn't work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the series is owned by Activision, faggot.

Crash became multi-plat as soon as Wrath of Cortex came out, which is a good game.

Crash has been on Nintendo consoles since 6th gen, retard. Fuck, they even put him in Skylanders.

mediocre game now headed to a platform desperate for anything but mediocrity

Nintendomination continues.
With the Switch becoming the fastest selling console of all time I can only imagine shit like this is going to continue.
There's no reason it shouldn't either. Aside from AAA muhgrafix trash (which is better on PC anyway) the Switch is the better console, not just for the portability but for the built-in local multiplayer fun (that is also portable).

Cuckchan didn't fall for your shit so you came here instead, huh?

I'm referring moreso to the fact as to why Sony hasn't sought out exclusivity deals to try and promote exclusives? Especially for an IP like Crash and a remake of his best games that were exclusives. Wouldn't it be smarter for Sony to actively lock down exclusives like Nintendo does? (And I'm not referring to Nintendo's First/Second party games but their exclusivity deals like they did with Wii U Sonic and Bayonetta)

because they don't own it you fucking idiot

>Already has more than enough exclusives such as Yakuza, Nier Automata (At release), and Persona 5

Sony don't need to. People are still buying PS4's. They've been buying them since day one. Sony consoles don't need games for people to buy them, apparently.

sony is doing much more to maintain the exclusive environment than nintendo who internalizes so much of development. sony has like two dozen studios all over the world working to release games in a 3 year period along with like 4 internal teams doing entirely game related things.

this OP is a retarded faggot and needs to kill himself.

?

PC version came out like a month later.

That's on the ps3 as well, so it doesn't count.

considering all the problems it might as well still be exclusive tbh

How is this a bad thing op? More options means the consumer wins.

Man, I'd love to think this is happening but looking at this other video on the channel (the exact same thing, but not recorded from a screen, which is suspect on it's own), the graphics don't seem to have changed at all jumping from the PS4 to the Switch.

spreading bad games that have yet to have their issues addressed is a bad thing

I like how hard sonyggers try to convince others that their console has exclusives to the point where they flat out lie to themselves.

You reek of a sonygger, you can fuck right off.

none of the things said in that post are a lie, you can stop trying to stir console wars cuckchan

What's the point of these videos?
I mean they're both bad but not THAT bad, they're both obnoxious faggots but we already knew that. Is it to show PDP is worse than DSP?

Fuckoff cuckchan

You're completely delusional, I wouldn't wipe my ass with the perplexities of your mind.

Also, quit assuming everyone you disagree with on this board is from reddit, somethingawful, or 4chan.

then stop acting like it, nigger

Fuckoff back to ResetEra you Sony cocksucker, you're goddamned blatant.

If only there were some sort of indication built into the level for when to jump. Some kind of visual queue designed to help out the children playing this game. Oh well. Forever will that jump be unpossible I guess.

2/10, only because I was foolish enough to respond.

This whole fucking thread is cancer

Based Bui

Who's Jewing who in this thread?

too many inconsistencies across the board, people claiming fixes fix nothing, fixes fix everything, fixes break more things, cutscenes have bad performance, cutscene fixes don't fix anything.

its a mess, if you think its acceptable, you're being pretty blatant yourself tomato shill.

stop posting in it retard

Didn't realize we were talking about don't in general, I was more talking about the ps4. My bad.

Oh, so you haven't even tried it and trust Steamcuck Redditors to actually Ctrl + V and edit a file?
Good shit retard
It's ok, the downvite tag is on.

the thread didn't go to shit until a few retard brigaded it, i'll keep bumping it just to hurt your feelings

He's saging though, so it's not like his posts are bumping the thread or giving it more fuel, how does that make him retarded? Oh wait, don't answer that. I forgot that this board has an average IQ of the 50-69 range.

it's coming out for both the Switch and the Xbone.

plenty of people here have reported issues with it after having tried numerous fixes. I don't go to the steam forums or reddit, but you seem to know a lot about them but if the fanboys over at the reddit pc mustard race board can't figure it out, I'd wager the port isn't very good and my original point stands.

I do not care if the thread does or does not get bumped you mong

Nier isn't exclusive and FAR fixes it
Deal with it Sonygger
Of course you don't you're a retarded nigger more befitting to post on cuckchan than here

You see this? It's called Haloperidol. Please get yourself a prescription immediately.

different on a case by case basis, fixes it for some, doesn't for others, breaks it for some too.
are you really defending this port?

I'd be okay with this.
However, at the same time it makes me realize that if it came out on PC it'd be tied to blizzards battle.net client that is a massive piece of shit.

Wrath of Cortex is practically straight up unfinished. Same with Twinsanity
Which is a shame because they both could have been good

it wouldn't be for the same reason you can buy cod ww2 on steam

Your tears are delicious, Nier isn't exclusive and it's fixed, I'm playing it right now along with Nioh despite your brand loyal corporate cocksucking, deal with it.

Ha

thats nice

Finally, fuck

hi cancer

Yeah but nobody would actively switch digital distribution platforms for call of duty. Crash could potentially be a thing to try and bait people into using battle.net.
Which would suck because battle.net is a piece of shit.

You're the cancer, that other user is a fucking hero.

Your tears are delicious, keep squirming.

I really don't think so. crash isn't as big, although cod is undeniably shrinking. If you want a good laugh, look at cod ww2's steamspy numbers.

lol

google.com/search?q=nier fix far doesn't work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Are you perhaps buttblasted about it?

You sure showed me

Is there gonna be an Xbox One port?

It worked with overwatch

Please take your fucking pills so that when the chemical imbalance in your brain is finally corrected, you'll look back in awe at what a naive fool you are, fueling your delusions with blatant fanboyism for a mega conglomerate that doesn't give a flying fuck about you and your pathetic, warped existence.

You're a fucking toddler, I'd tell you to fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/ but your tantrum and bitch tears amuse me.

because its a blizzard made game, apart from destiny 2 I don't think any non-blizzard games are on battle.net.

lol

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really this stupid?

My argument is that you wildly throw out assumptions without any form of fact checking, but you were too slow to pick up on that too, I guess. Every detail has to be spoon fed to you.

Keep going lad

user, read the rest of his posts

its not

You win, I'm not responding to this shit-show anymore. Thanks for making me lose even more faith in our species.

"Not an argument" is not an argument when that statement is being thrown at someone who elaborated an actual argument.

To summarize: You're either an idiot or a liar.

low iq

pottery

It's not bad, either

Moving the goalposts is not an argument
Ad hominem is not an argument

Too busy making movie games.

So it's shit?

you really are too easy

Auto congratulating yourself is not an argument

dang kid, you must be really desperate for attention

countersage