Ugandan Vidya

Any good games set or made in Uganda that anons would care to recommend? Seems like it would be a fun place for vidya.

Not a good game, but

There was a 2d action game people were posting about a year ago, I don't remember what it's called.

Damn I remember that game. It felt so much like a tech demo. Really was a chore to slog through even though it had a nice setting.

I am aware of what you're doing,and i must tell you,i do not know the way

That's real rich coming from an AI chan poster.

Considering none of them have ever seen Who Killed Captain Alex, dey not know da way

You should be glad you managed to miss the genesis of this particular meme.

Never heard of it,is that the one with the guy yelling at the woman for running.

Who Killed Captain Alex is unironically one of the best if not the best action movies I've ever seen, the choreographed sped-up fight scenes and firefights have non-stop momentum and the niggers had a lot of fucking fun making it, can't speak on their other movies but WKCA is on YouTube.

That's because it was an unfinished rushed mess.

No, it's an, admiteddly funny, fad where some guys ERP as steriotypical Ugandans and grief people on VRchat while all using the same avatar.
The one off was funny, but this is Twitch so now you'll see this shit being forced everywhere and mimmicked for views, making it unfunny.
OPs thread isn't about it and the faggot complaining about it posted AI chan which is an even bigger if different type of cancer.

Bredda, do yu no da wei?

It doesn't matter what OPs thread was about, the only way this can go is exactly how you would expect considering this shit is still fresh in the minds of retards with short attention spans.

Fair enough

Nigger do you even think before you post?

Nigger do you even think before you post?

On purpose or just pretending?

What? This is related to VRchat? Really makes me wonder how you know this.

You do not know the way

Since when did we get retards like this on 8ch?

we've always had cuckchan on here posting (((AI-chan))), but mark is too incompetent and retarded to crack down on them

this

Mark posts Kizuna AI user

Another reason not to then you moron.

i liked the meme with the lolis in striped stockings better, but i can't find the webm

Twitter and Tumblr ran this into the ground so fast I thought it was Flight 93 for a second

this one?

god damnit

came instantly

every time

MGR took place in Uganda right?

thanks /f/

but for real, what are you talking about?

hang yourself

What's the name of the remix in the webm? I've never been able to find it.

BWAH

Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Skazi Remix)

Have this one