News

Holla Forums, where do you go for video game news? I've been relying on Holla Forums for far too long, and at this point the only sites I'm familiar with are the ones I make fun of. Specifically, I'm looking for something for PC.
I'm not looking for opinion pieces or journalism, I just need "this game is releasing on this date" and "this game was announced". I've tried just following Steam releases but they now have over a dozen pieces of shovelware coming out per day, so it's a bad time sink.

Holla Forums

i follow a few places on twitter and niche gamer does a decent job covering things. otherwise I tend to get most of my information directly from devs and other people in the industry I follow.

Vg247, metacritic, giantbomb?

Niche gamer, one angry gamer, and gematsu. It's kind of ridiculous it seems every other outlet is either lazy or corrupt.

There's nothing to look forward to.
There you go, I just saved you a lot of trouble.

we're not faggots, so nowhere

Holla Forums, youtubers, instagram

One Angry Gamer, Nichegamer, Lewdgamer

4gamer for my primary news and then gematsu for stolen versions of the same articles and occasionally stuff i missed

I don't look for video game news anymore

Holla Forums is pretty reliable

Gematsu. No opinions nor reviews, just news and high resolution screens and art assets.

I just wait for E3 and whoever decides to shill here. There's nothing to look forward to, anyway.
By the way, E3 made a new logo. It's shit and "modern".

I like Gematsu myself

Holla Forums for lolcows and happening, releases.com for release dates

sciencedaily.com

That's fairly obvious. The only kind of game that doesn't involve intellect that comes to mind right now is twitch shooters. It's like saying "scientists discover that smart people do better at things that involve any degree of thinking"
Next up on grass is green science mag: Dumb people have poor hearing because they don't understand what they hear.

What the fuck even is video game news?
THIS JUST IN HIDEO KOJIMA FOUND OVERDOSED BETWEEN THAI PROSTITUTE'S BUTTOCKS

Of course, the actual articles are bigger and go more in depth. This is just the abstract.

thepiratebayDOTorg

Thank you for the responses. Some of these sites look helpful.

I literally outlined what I meant by video game news in the post you are replying to.

By this point I don't care about video game news at all. Western vidya has turned into pure garbage and jap stuff doesn't interest me in the first place. If there's something worthwhile I'll probably hear about it from my friends or see it mentioned here in some genre thread.

gamefaqs