Villain Protagonist Games

Let's talk about games where you play as the character which usually would be the antagonist of a story. Whether they are clearly evil or portrayed in a more light hearted fashion, the main character should have selfish motivations and goals that stand in direct opposition to most if not all the rest of the world. Let's talk about vidya in which you can be the bad guy and preferably about the games in which being the bad guy is the main focus.

Evil Genius, it was inspired by DK though.

Any WWII game.

Earth Defense Force 5

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Mount & Blade is a sandbox, but it lets you be a right bastard if you so choose. Loot villages, slaughter peasants, murder innocent people in dishonorable quests, be a dick to other lords, all that good stuff. There's also Solid and Shade for the original game, which is a mod entirely about being a dickass necromancer raising undead armies to fuck up the land, and it's pretty much top-tier edgy.

Warcraft 3

Rance is a hero of justice and you can go to hell.

Try Bard's tale if you want comedy, Blood Omen if you want self-righteous edge or Tale of Wuxia if you want both but with a chink spin.

Yandere simulator.

Any RTS game where you can play as the bad guys like Dune, C&C, Warcraft, etc.
Stellaris counts if you take one of the traits that makes you unable to use diplomacy like Fanatical Exterminator or Devouring Swarm.
Call of Chernobyl lets you play as part of the Monolith cult. Every other faction is hostile to you. But hey, at least zombies won't shoot you on sight.
Aliens vs Predator. I guess it's debatable whether or not the xenomorphs are really evil but they're definitely opposed to everything that isn't them.

Does Sacrifice count? I remember that if you sided with Charnel or Pyro you pretty much ended up banishing all the good gods. Sure, you still end up facing off against the asshole who wants to destroy the world instead of rule it, but you're hardly a good person by the end of it. Hell, the story of the protagonist is that he tried to regain control of his kingdom by summoning a demon to destroy the rebels (if I recall correctly). The demon instead destroyed the world, so the protagonist fled across dimensions.

God of War

Here are some classics.

Spoilers for tumblr meme game
undertale

God damn that was a fun game. I would play it with my sister.
Also destroy all human was cool too but I only ever played the first. How were the others?

Is the Spawn game the same as the Spawn game from Dreamcast? An arena shooter of sorts where you can pick weapons?

Call of Duty

Every country would be fucking swarming with demons and mankind would be nearing annihilation if Rance didn't go on massive rape sprees in almost every game

Drakengard.

Like clockwork.

I played DaH2, and I didn't like it. One is still loads of fun, but two doesn't have enough destroying of the humans.

You're really slipping.

Mind explaining why? I've not played the games and am curious.

You can kill your village chieftan and childhood friend right at the start of the game to be put on a route where you team up with murderers, child traffickers, cultists, enslaved angels and mind broken paladins to take over the planet.

I don't recall playing as Stalin, (((international bankers))), or their puppets, Syphilis Cripple or Aloof Fatass.

Kanan was one of my earliest waifu.

In many of the games, Rance ends up preventing invasions from the demons into many human countries in his world; for example, in Rance 3 he suppresses a Helman invasion to Leazas which was orchestrated by a demon king, and in Rance 6 he stops an invasion from the demon army in the kingdom of Zeth (which he also provoked but eh, he solved it anyway). He doesn't go out of his way for that though; shit just keeps happening while he's on his grand quest to fuck all the cute girls.

Don't forget even those evil assholes eventually get so disgusted that they leave your party (at least those that still have a semblance of sanity) and team up with the good guys to beat you up by the end of the game. Hell, your best friend, the master edgelord, himself gets outright terrified and threatened by you at the end of the game and then you eat him, get his power and proceed to destroy everything in the universe because it was fun

Any game where you play as America?

Isn't Sengoku Rance just a game where you play as a sex-obsessed Luca Blight and save the world instead?

The designs are rather similar.

Not a bad thing.

The gameworld has this literal game played by the GOD in which demons fuck with humans and the more they're closer to exterminating them the higher the chance (and power) a "hero" will appear and kill the current demon king. Rance is not "the hero" but he saved the world so many times and in so many different ways even the gods are starting to get worried. Also to his great chagrin his exploits are mostly kept in the dark by jealous and high profile waifus.

any game where you play as a straight white male

Zero fits that role much more than Caim particularly if you check her backstory, but in their main story arc I wouldn't call either of them true villains since they're both working to destroy an even greater evil.

I like your guts kid.

Is there any good youtuber playing that route ? I don't have time to play it and I enjoy seeing funny people doing it in my stead while entertaining me.