Server Info
IP:192.3.8.162
Port:2302
Password:rigel

Mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1250661409

music pack(for radio mod)
my.mixtape.moe/xuyzas.zip
First find your steam directory, usually on the C: drive unless you install your steam games somewhere else.
steam>steamapps>common>arma 3>!Workshop/@KLPQ Music Radio\addons

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ydomji.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPsX
youtube.com/watch?v=SnJL4ErQK8k
youtube.com/watch?v=55zAG5lbwCY
youtube.com/watch?v=uvFDjXVmF9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50
armaholic.com/
a.doko.moe/ftsiuq.zip
feedback.bistudio.com/search/query/skD2Kd0Y3Ga6/#R
github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.12/0.9.12.zip
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583544987&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583496184&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421620913&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252091296
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770418577
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428181330
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252091296
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=859358014
armaholic.com/page.php?id=29892
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265979646
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846847515
alivemod.com/
github.com/A3Antistasi/antistasiofficial/issues
my.mixtape.moe/uhqqlg.bikey
my.mixtape.moe/sebnhk.zip
my.mixtape.moe/xiudwg.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to mention, for the music pack, extract all the files into the addons folder.

Reminder that Arma 3 only started to get better when the devs STOPPPED listening to the community.

DayZ lead to an influx of normies that plague ARMA to today, thankfully it's a legitimate case of mods fixing it.

Bruva d'uy no know da way?

DAS RITE

I recently seen a soylent mod for stellaris.

What are you fags playing, a campaign or just random OPs?
I might join after the mods download.
Do you mind a fag not using the mic?

I never really got into it, but if we're actually going to play, then I might as well retry it.

Are we a go?

0/10

Nah we don't mind.

Yeah, the server is up, we did our best to iron out most of the issues, but we probably missed some shit. if something is fucking up make sure to report it in the thread, I'll be playing on and off tommorrow.

Here are some guides on how to install the necessary mods referred to in the OP.

Notice
The music pack is being updated, turns out shipping the files out as binaries doesn't play nicely when it's all .ogg audio.

You need this new upload to join the server, or our music pack will now work.

my.mixtape.moe/ydomji.zip

For these files use this guide

Server is running smoothly so far

Announcement
Teamspeak 3 is now deployed onto the server, at the same address with default ports. Task Force Radio is now completely usable.

The Sandbox mission is confirmed working, and so we are ready to begin regular missions and should have something properly planned in the next few days.

In the meantime, the Kerama Islands Sandbox mission is open for everyone here to play in. Cheers!

Poll
With everything done I can focus on some more fun additions, and I want to know what people are interested in listening to. So I'm taking suggestions for additions for the following categories of music on Keramas:

These four genres will all play the primary sandbox playlist, and variants each focusing on a specific genre will be made for the moods people want on the radio on a given day.

Is this synthwave?

It's certainly in the period and shares instrumentation, but is certainly on the more experimental side. Synthwave is more cinematic in tone. Think "Action Movie Soundtrack" circa 1980 and you're on the money.

Ok fine. But I'm still going to go out of the designated genres and just throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Feel free to throw away any of these if they don't work for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPsX
youtube.com/watch?v=SnJL4ErQK8k
youtube.com/watch?v=55zAG5lbwCY
youtube.com/watch?v=uvFDjXVmF9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50

Actually the Gunfighter n' Western might be a fun tracklist for Southern Sahrani.

I should be honest, I will just create one or two tracklists per map we use so we're not filling the pack with too much stuff. But I want to fill those genres with stuff people like so it's not so bad.

If we add a desert map, I'm definitely adding a Western station with stuff like Big Iron though. Riding around in an Armored column through the desert is an opportunity I can't pass up.

I really miss that old anime aesthetic. Fuck this post-millenial CG shit.

10/10

But host-kun can I battlebard?

Jesus Holla Forums 2018 is fucking reddit at this point

Are the mods found elsewhere outside of steam like modb?

How are we supposed to get better games if everyone just pirates everything?

Answer that

3,915,341 have bought Arma on steam. Do you think they'll really care if a couple of fagots on a Mongolian basket weaving forum play the game without paying?
Also piracy is try before you buy ever since demos went away.

t. someone who bought Arma III

niggers using this argument should be hanged on spot for being too stupid to breathe especially if it's ironic too

so uhh, when is the G A M

When did Paul II become a meme?

Also OP, can you please let me use JSRS instead of Dynasound as well as Additional ACE animations?

when he died

They'll demand to confiscate our baskets if we do play without paying.

who is this semen demon

2B

I was just baiting user. I wonder what is it about Toobie that makes everyone think about how much they want to fuck her

Isn't this a playermodel now in Arma?

Maybe because she's damn near perfect looking? She doesn't have the body of a 12 year old boy, like Hollywood has been cramming down our throats as the ideal body type for women. Seeing an actually attractive body type is kind of mind blowing.

hummmmm…. are you sure you're mixing things up user?
your futa/trap hentai doesn't come from hollywood

What? I didn't even mention this. But it does bring up a good point. The only people who could possibly see the body shape of a 12 year old boy as the ideal female form is women and faggots.

her body is great but her tits leave much to be desired, it much be something else

>>>/cuckchan/

Nah, having a smoking hot body is enough as long as she isn't flat. But her tits are plenty good enough. But I'm obviously more of an ass lover than tits. IRL her tits would get plenty big when she got pregnant.

The real question we need to ask is that if traps are allowed into Arma?

Traps will be shot on sight, No transgenders or crossdressing in the army

(checked)
Good, only Manly Men should be there.

Also OP should fucking get the right version of TFR, he put the wrong one into his collection.

It's allowed but unlisted because I worry that most people slapping subscribe all would fuck their shit up due to all the conflicting add-ons. JSRS Extras are allowed too.

For those of you who weren't around for the first thread, it's not that we wouldn't support cracked clients, but that we can't since there's no GNU/Linux Dedicated Server executable that we know of that can do that. All cracked dedicated servers presently support Windows only.

Yes, but only the kind that explode when you step on them or a tank rolls over.

Missed your question, but yeah everything should be mirrored on Armaholic with the exception of our music pack.

armaholic.com/

So is there any time for missions? Also can ACE Movements be allowed?

There are no female models/skeletons in A3, A2 had them though, so it would be possible to add a less saucy 2B to A2.

A recurring issue seems to be a zeus black screen. When someone enters the zeus role and loads the game they are presented with a black screen and only the shacktac user interface, even the map is a black screen.

Faggot, if it was possible we'd have given details by now.

OP you're a faggot for not including ragdoll effects overhaul into the modpack. Also add Rested weapon movement as a key or I riot

Surprised (((The Altis Community))) hasn't rioted over that. Also that's something that was in the game's alpha that is no longer in the game. Yes they at once had female models

That's been fixed.

Update
The Music Pack has been updated with 5 new synthwave tracks and a massive 15 track City Pop lineup.

a.doko.moe/ftsiuq.zip

I played from one of the earliest versions, and I have never encountered female models. I do remember the massive butthurt on the feedbacktracker tough.
feedback.bistudio.com/search/query/skD2Kd0Y3Ga6/#R

They were available in ultra early builds, back when there was shit like railgun Tanks, AMOS, F-35's glad it was removed :^) XM-25 and shotguns.

You mean the ultra-early presentations, where you could take enemy uniforms which they removed, claiming that they didn't want to model violations of the Hague conventions, that used ArmA II animations?

They were still in for a while after that. Trying to remember the exact date they were removed. Sad how much promising shit that got taken out the game cause fuck all the conventions

I believe they actually removed that feature because it would be too difficult to add a mechanism for the AI to decide if someone was on their side based on uniform, when they could equip a Bluforce helmet, a Redforce uniform and a civillian backpack.
Also: 6 years later, still no shotguns.
Farsi voiceacted opfor

The game has so much popential. It's a shame bohemia never bothered to go all the way.

Kek. I'm sure this wasn't what caused it, but it's still funny.

This shit better be good

Lolwhat? Community is rather complaining about the shitty vehicle designs whcih are just lazy and "furistic". AMOS and so on would had been good.

The first time we played before op was confirmed cancer we had a self appointed SL that went full tryhard and couldnt stop himself from walking into ai bullets despite them being set to retard.

The problem is, that there is no single "ArmA" community. It is divided into hardcore milsim, casual players and everything in between.

This round was just literal garbage

>>>/cuckchan/

Ay where you fags at, nobody want to oberate?

Im hopping in.

I keep trying but it says I don't have the proper keys

Yeah I keep getting kicked too. Launcher says all my mod sigs are fucked.

Mine says the Ares mod is fucked

Can't think why it'd be going dodgy if it's all workshop though…

Right? And I installed the music files from
Did OP screw something up?

Unsure, we're looking into it.

Alright lads, the issue was ares.

Either disable it and hop on now or wait till OP's fixed it.

Confirmed that the problem lies with the ares mod, host is working on it.

Hop on teamspeak you niggers. Same IP as the server.

Announcement
Achilles updating three hours ago is causing the connection issues. The server will be restarting to fix this issue.

Update
Ares Mod has now been updated to the latest version. If you were having problems connecting before, you should be able to now.

Swastika patches when?

Update
We are no longer using the Task Force Radio Workshop version. Please download the new version from Github @ github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.12/0.9.12.zip

This is great so far,

REMOVE RUS

6 anons on ATM

get in here

What mod is that DCU from?

zeus is having issues ATM.

Checked.

That was fun lads, too bad my computer is acting up now, gave me a bluescreen after about 2 hrs of playing then is constantly kicking me once I try to reconnect. Good night.

daily reminder arma 2 > arma 3

@14116727
lol thats right boi

Leave

Aye, it was fun.

TRYK iirc

Not like we have IDs here anything.
>>>/cuckchan/

Euro ops when?

What did he mean by this?

bump server is dead

10/10 quality game design

They added that a while after release, and isn't really a huge "part" of the game.
We have this shithole to schedule.

I don't even know what it does to be honest, I just want to be part of the cool boys club.
Also, are we getting custom faces next OP?

Also, I can't say I like keramas too much, I get the campaign stuff, but for when the hostfag isn't around it would be nice to have a map where the AI can't walk through rocks and concrete and you can see more than 50 meters, due to the fact the the AI can see me.

Maybe CUP A2 maps, or Kunduz looks nice.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583544987&searchtext=

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583496184&searchtext=

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421620913&searchtext=

Thoughts?

Hostfag is working on it, although it hasn't been a big concern of mine.

Yeah, that map was a clusterfuck. I only survived combat when I started using third person to spot enemies like a scrub.
I'm fine with either of those, though I already have CUP installed, I'm not sure if other anons are willing to download it.
Nice.

Good point, hostfag should disable that, it's a feature I can only justify for vehicles (I have mirrors disables, so i have no situational awareness in the Humvee's). Here are some pics of that kunduz map.

I'm just throwing out ideas, if you have experience with them please share, we all want the same thin here.

*thing

I don't know what they did when they ported the A2 maps but they're all fucked up. You'll hit the hitbox of a tree branch thats 3 feet above you, some trees are invincible while larger trees will be knocked over, ai will literally walk through buildings, cars will lose traction for no reason, some vehicles spawn in the ground, and the ai can flip their tanks trying to back up but the'yre big and can look nice.
Kunduz is the leftovers of an abandoned larger conversion mod from a experienced dev team so it should fine.
I'm currently looking at Tembelan and it seems to be good so far, but I need to explore it more. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252091296
I was also told to bring this mod to attention which is supposed to make smoke not shit. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770418577

Honestly I'm trying to avoid CUP, it's a hefty download to expect from people. Keramas won't be our only map, just the one I work out the initial kinks on and run campaign stuff from.

This is what I'm planning on adding at the moment:

Bornholm - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428181330
Tembelan Island - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252091296
Iwagi - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=859358014

(checked)
Nice, looks good.

Cup is roughly the same size as RHS, and has more variety, as well as actual maps.
Personally I'm sick of RHS since it seems to be all anyone ever uses.

Yeah I agree, but it may be too late to switch now because hostfag seems pretty adamant about not using CUP maps. (Even though they're fine quality and are great for variety and missions.) I've always had a hard-on for Cold war gone hot scenarios, so maybe I'm biased.

I get an error when trying to join the server, ace something is missing or w/e, any user knows how to fix this?

niggers, what do?

Did you install the mods?

yeah, all of them or did you guys add new mods the last few days?

The mods your game is complaining about aren't new at all. I can also join the game, so my best guess is that you forgot to enable the mods from the launcher once you got them via the Steam Workshop.

If you're trying to connect directly from the server in the launcher, it won't properly activate the mods (no idea why) so what you have to do is activate the mods in the launcher, then connect to the server, either through launching the game then using the "direct connect" button under multiplayer, OR you can connect through the launcher but be sure to tell it NOT to change your mod load order.

The server owner also thought it bright to add non-steam mods, so you have to download the radio mods separately from the link ITT.

Actually it wasn't so much of a decision as an observation that Task Force Radio isn't updated on Steam and people were trying to join with the newer version.

The music stuff is just the way KLPQ Music Radio works.

I tried this and it still doesnt work, fuck man

Have the mods been fixed yet?

This makes me sad.
Apart from that, is the server doing well? I haven't had the pleasure of joining yet because of work but I should have the weekend off.

Everything that's been mentioned or documented is in and there have been no further additions. So if you get everything installed right, you should be able to join.

Weekends have actually been really good for pickup and we haven't launched into the campaign yet. Keramas is being fixed up for that purpose and Iwagi will likely be added to the rotation next.

As for SS mods, it's just a matter of the present campaign not really having a European focus and my intent being to explore more Pacific Theater conflict than anything else.

Though I might add the Imperial Japanese Army Pack and some other Pacific Theater WWII content. I need to check out this: armaholic.com/page.php?id=29892

So the TFAR is okay?

Fair enough, is there a story for the campaign at all?
I love that kind of stuff to get in the mood for ops

Fuck yeah the thread is still here.

for nonMP fun, any ww2 mods worth lookinh at? i got the big ones off the workshop.

hopping on the serb if anyone wants to join

Can't exactly play with just 2 people when the only option is Zues. Let me know when Zues is finally dead and buried from the server forever then I'll start playing.

IFA3 is my favorite, takes all the content from Iron Front Liberation 1944 and converts it to Arma 3. IFA3 also has some exclusive content for the much underappreciated African front.

As a veteran of Operation Picnic Basket, Antistasi or Invasion/Invade and Annex/CTI with ACE, RHS and maybe TFAR is the best choice to get a lot of people interested in the game again. Zeus is alright for huge playercounts but with the squad sizes Holla Forums has those gamemodes would fare better and can run themselves.

This is a big issue. Zeus is not a good mode for anons.

Antistacy was fun. Overall I am not a fan of RHS since if I wanted to play Arma II I'd move to the Ukraine. IFA3 would be great though if we went full Afrika Korps.

What time lads up for operatan?

Yes, TFAR is OK. We're using the latest version from the website and the Teamspeak server is up at the same host.

Here's a timeline of events tied to our first campaign.

But the rebels… they're right

I forgot to mention in the timeline when the Tatenokai were established. This has been fixed and the full document is attached to this post.

hostfag you coming on?

I'm kind've arma'd out since Sunday. I was also trying to figure out how to make Custom Compositions available to Zeus. As it stands Custom Compositions can be introduced to missions with ease, but adding them to Zeus has been trickier and will likely require the introduction of a custom mod for the server.

So in short, custom unit compositions seem easy to introduce to the outset of a mission, but not so much in the middle of one.

If anyone has a good solution for this problem that preserves unit inventories, that'd be excellent. As it stands, I might have to mod the game to introduce these units into the server.

If we need to make our own MOD, make sure to also add patches too.
Perhaps it would be more fun to play Ashe rebels with antistasi

Some anons can't even play as Zeus due to a black screen issue. Please add some sort of mission generator.

Well great, so I guess empty servers are what we can expect

Although I could try my luck with Zeus, already have some experience with it… But I do have the tendency to overwhelm small squads consisting out of 4 people. Also ArmA 3 AI is retarded.

HOW MANY FUCKING PB OF MODS ARE NEEDED HOLY FUCK

If RHS is being used, something like 8 GB for just RHS

Is this /a3g/ ops?

looks like r/A3 ops to me tbh
the host and the initiator are both clear outsiders and try really hard to be legit

We've told this schlomo hostfag to put on antistasi or overthrow several times but unscheduled Zeus games with a whole custom campaign that will be done soon™ are apparently better.

this tbh.
It's Holla Forums ops, it's never gonna be organised and shit, just add a dynamic mission or two on the server and let cunts do whatever.

Downloaded all the mods
Enabled all the mods
Opened the game
Added the server and joined
It doesn't work

I can't remember the solution to that one, something to do with ares iirc, just uncheck that when joining the server and try again.

anyone up for playing on friday? … i'd love to zeus and just have some retarded fun.

I'm up for it.

I've been here a while but my main board is Holla Forums. Take that as you will.

I'll throw in Antistasi for Altis and Tanoa when I get the chance but obviously I want to get the campaign stuff down and committed. That being said, I just took a break from doing ARMA stuff and getting Antistasi up shouldn't be that much of an effort. Expect the server to have it available sometime tomorrow.

You guys are going to have to figure out in the thread how you want to handle mission persistence and votes for things like the mission screen and restarts. I can also throw up a proper mission whitelist if you guys want that kind of thing.

Believe it or not, I have faith that Holla Forums can organize and participate in good shit. I think good shit is worth building for Holla Forums over any over place and if I can accomplish good shit, what I'm doing here will be all the better for it. Hopefully whatever it is I manage to complete is worth the wait.

Does this look organized to you?

Any of you lads want to just play some vanilla ops?

I can host a quick game or two.

For what purpose?

Happy now?

I think antistasi would be a good idea, maybe zeus on weekends?

Name: mark is a fag

pass: 336

Use the ts in the OP for comms since voip is shite.

you shouldn't plan anything that cant be done without you by 3 guys that only show up every other week at midnight, theres always a dozen guys at first but its going to be just those 3 dudes after a couple weeks.

Yeah, it actually has detail in the cels, imagine that. Watching the first Macross series was stunning.

Server still needs Antistasi up on it. A persistent mission we can contribute to in small groups would be the best start of things.

This. Part of the thing that throws me off is the massive amount of stuff required to play. If you want to get players in, you need to make something with a low barrier of entry like vanilla Antistasi.

Tried to turn Ares off, join, get kicked out, turn Ares back on and then join again, but still, I'm getting the same error

As of right now make sure you have all the mods in pic related + CBA_A3.
Get task force radio from github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.12/0.9.12.zip and not from the workshop.
Get the latest music pack from my.mixtape.moe/ydomji.zip and follow the instructions

Any word on when antistasi will be up?

I'm not the host, ask for that

I've got everything set up like in the pic, and got both the TF Radio and the music pack
Still getting that error

Only thing i can think of now is to set up kerma islands as a local mod in your arma 3 documents folder instead of using it as a workshop mod.
Don't know how well that will work, but solutions to those kind of problems are usually dead ends.

Yeah this may be a problem for me too. Any other UK/Euro anons here wanting to play Arma?

done that
even renamed it like they say on the workshop page

Uninstalled every mod, redownloading everything through the launcher
Won't be able to play until tomorrow, I fucking hate having a 800kBps connection

I'm going to throw it up right Antistasi Altis right now since it may take me a little bit to create and pack up the Tatenokai units for the campaign so I can Zeus 'em out without real effort. Another collection will be created to house everything you need for that.

Announcement
Antistasi Altis is now deployed to the server. The server information and mod list has changed. Please take note of the new information

Address - 192.3.8.162
Port - 2302
Password - weltschmerz

Mods
Ouroboros Antistasi Modlist - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265979646
Task Force Radio 0.9.12 - github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.12/0.9.12.zip

Please enjoy!

I would suggest not using the Tanoa Antistasi.
It's got quite a few bugs with it that the Altis version doesn't have.

We're using Antistasi Altis 1.7.18G at the moment, don't worry. I am tempted to try and compile the Bornholm version though, however unsupported it may be.

I saw it in the collection for a second, though it's gone now. That's why I mentioned it.

Yeah, just a fluke.

Server's up. Get on and play some ARMA.

Wonder if jews bought out production companies tbh. new shit is not anime.

That patch is brilliant mate, needs some antialiasing but a great design.

Why does the server use a different version of ace_optional than the workshop?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846847515

Just host it in the server list so that I can use the A3launcher to download mods.

We have not enabled Ace Particles and Tracers, if that's giving you trouble.

Clarification
For those of you attempting to find and load an "ACE Optional", that dependency is actually just all the ACE RHS Compatibility libraries packed into one directory, and not anything else from the Workshop.

When I restart the server, I will load these libraries from their individual workshop packages so they show up as intended.

Holy shit you fuckers are autistic

I'll be idling in TS during euro hours if anyone wants to play

Server is fucked right now, mission needs to be restarted but admin voting isn't enabled.

Fucking SJ.

I haven't enabled admin voting, but you should be able to vote for restarting the game now.

around 7 anons on atm

>>>/o/

You should disable the automatic Teamspeak channel moving, just make two rooms with no password. If the game lags or you reload some component while ingame, it fucks with it and throws you around rooms, or doesn't put you in the right one.

Not really my choice, that's the way Task Force Radio is designed and expects things to be set up.

Anyone getting on?

2 of us on now.

Are we DoA? It's early to be having 0 people through most of the day on a weekend

Well, antistasi was only recently added, and this is a /radcorp/ weekend.

I', hopping on right now.

fug

oh shit, i'll hop back on

it may take a few minutes

What do you do about vehicles not really going forward and just drifting around when you try to drive them? According to plebbit it's a clientside error that should be fixed on rejoin but it's been pretty persistent

I haven't noticed it.

This is taking a while, fucking arma.

4 anons on

get in here

GET IN HERE

bump, 2 anons on atm

I'll be on most of the day tomorrow, hope some of you niggers can join me.

#vote restart doesn't work on the server right now.

Also, I see that we got a headless client now, which is nice.

There are cracks up on private trackers that have working multiplayer

Server seems to be fucked, doesn't allow connections anymore and you end up on a blackscreen or a timeout error

#vote restart has been fixed, the pass ratio was set to 1 and not 0.51 as intended.

I've restarted the server and can reach the role selection screen.

Anyone want to play?

I might join tonight once I'm back home, probably about 10pm GMT

I might get on in about an hour or so

sounds good

im hopping on if anyone wants to join

Alright, I'm getting online for a couple of hours and everyone's invited. Let's get some missions in our running Antistasi campaign done and actually clear some of our objectives on this map. We will gather at HQ and begin operations at 5:30 PM EST, or 10:30 PM UTC.

Hope to see you all there.

(nice)
im in

nevermind

more like it never happened in the first place

Now it is, but serbnigger needs to get on the server and fix his shit

How much of the DLC bullshit do i have to buy so i can get in on this?

No DLC required, but vote restart still doesn't work.

Thanks, how's the spec requirements? Is it CPU intensive?

Or rather… Started listening to their core community again…
DayZ tards aren't part of it. And will never be… Except that they are and are now inside all of the cancerous altis life servers.

ARMA pretty much always runs like shit in multiplayer, usually anywhere from 20-70 frames depending on the server's framerate.

CPU is the most intensive portion though, since it's a 17? year old engine and doesn't do much multi-threading.

T-thanks

It's fine, because the gamemode is bugged until the next restart anyway. Though yesterday when I tried, weltschmerz was working as password.

I restarted the server right now. Turns out I mucked up where that restart block goes in the configuration and didn't realize the configuration was wrong until getting the time to look at the server again today.

I'm going to get on and play some arma right now if anyone just wants a game of pickup.

Mission is still broken, it's going to need a complete restart with the mission reloaded, or even redownloaded since almost nothing works right now, specifically base capturing.

Considering the problems we've been having with A3Antistasi, I do wonder if you guys want to consider another persistent mission or setup.

alivemod.com/ comes to mind but I'm open to other suggestions.

As an aside, feel free to report issues directly to the developers at github.com/A3Antistasi/antistasiofficial/issues if you encounter something broken beyond recognition. We are using pre-release 1.7.18G right now and there have been quite a few commits since then: if you want, we can pull the master repository and try a completely upstream build of the mission.

Antistasi is so overdone, a change would be nice.

The issue isn't really that things don't work.

(Most everything works just fine)

The issue is after long periods left running a lot of the shit just stops updating or working properly.

Regular restarts would solve it.

Considering the way Antistasi persistence is accomplished, as well as the way the server is managed by Systemd, a regular restart is not planned.

I think I might try putting up the Lord Golias fork's master branch looking at things now. Just a heads up.

There is also Overthrow, it should be a similar mission to antistasi. No idea if it works any better.

Problem with overthrow is it doesn't scale with time, you will fight the same enemies, vehicles, and equipment over and over. Development has also halted as of july of last year.

Not sure if it would be any better than the latest version of antistati, but it might work, testing would be needed.

We could do liberation or another persistence mod since people are only getting on occasionally, and it would make 2-4 man groups more fun.

you retards do realize that you HAVE to restart antistasi every 4 hours to avoid server logic going to shit, right

Yeah but the idea of a cron job nuking meaningful progress because a commander forgot to persistent save or didn't get to HQ in time just becomes another problem.

The honest answer is that we should play a persistent mission that doesn't crash as easily.

antistasi is of latest build impossible to lose a save on
if you dont restart regularily hit detection goes to shit and server FPS crashes down with no survivors
its not a question of convinience, its a question of nessessity

It's not about losing a save, but about losing progress in general. If the server restarts, and the commander has not saved, we run into the issue of the mission progress being lost upon restart.

The newer builds of antistasi auto-save at intervals anyway, so most we'd lose is 15 or 30 minutes of progress.

Speaking of which, when are people going to get on? I've been looking for people in the server all day.

Considering the issues afflicting the Antistasi community branch and my interest in the rewrite done by LordGolias, I've decided to launch a new campaign with his rewritten version of the mission actually. The other mission is still on the server, and we can revert to it upon request.

The amount of headless clients has been bumped to three, so hopefully spawns won't tax single cores as much.

I'll be playing right now if you want to get on.

I'll hop in a few then.

Around 9 niggers on, jump in

SERBER BACK UP

it was fun while it lasted

We're still going but we're trying a migration back to Official Antistasi, albeit the master branch on Github and not a release version.

Anyone getting on today?

Sure, sometime around 8 PM EST I'll hop online. The Antistasi campaign picked up where we left off before switching to Golias, do we want a fresh start or should we play through and see where it goes?

And we're back to our regularly scheduled Antistasi official. Looks like we've made some progress since last time, so we're going to ramp things up and start seizing critical infrastructure.

Get in here if you want to be a part of Monday Night Operations.

you fucks still playing?

Everyone's burger, they're sleeping

I stopped playing rather early last night. Ended up stuck at base for about 20 minutes, only to finally go fight something ingame and ACE glitches out where I can't see more than ten feet in front of me. I relogged in and I got stuck at base again doing nothing other than spot helicopters flying over HQ until three guys drive off with vehicles leaving me there. Gave up and disconnected after just under an hour and a half of playtime as a guy drove off with an ATV leaving me with one AFK guy near the armory.

trying to connect but i keep getting kicked, i don't know if i'm loading the wrong mods or some shit like that but can some user here guide me on this shit?

discovered i'm getting kicked for having the incorrect bikey for ace. anybody here have the correct bikey version that they can lend?

Nope, but I know my copy of ACE is fucked too on the server. It's unplayable for me.

Hostfag should add Ugandan mods to the server.

We're using ACE 3.12.1.31 right off the Steam Workshop.

This is the bikey in question: my.mixtape.moe/uhqqlg.bikey

filename should be ace_3.12.1.31.bikey

I'm getting on for a bit now. Mission updates have been uploaded to the server already.

Antistasi Progress Report
Last night we were able to secure western resources, push out of Camp Grunion with armored support, and gather support from outlying cities. HQ has relocated off the hill and deeper into the interior of our claims. As you can see on the map, we are figuratively and literally giving the AAF the middle finger.

Server Update
KLPQ Music Radio has been re-added to the modlist. As a lot of people have had trouble dropping in and configuring the music files in the pass, we are now distributing an all-in-one modfolder for KLPQ that includes our track list. Simply unzip the mod wherever you want, load @klpq_musicRadio as a local mod, and you're good to go. A zip with just the files has also been created for drop-in to a prexisting KLPQ Music Radio install, like from the Steam Workshop.

KLPQ Music Radio Bundle - my.mixtape.moe/sebnhk.zip

Ouroboros Music Radio Files - my.mixtape.moe/xiudwg.zip

(checked)
When is this campaign thing starting with the unit? Any news on that at all?
The setting and everything seemed pretty well thought-out.

Honestly I didn't know if there was still interest in it and was waiting for this first session of Antistasi to work itself out before bringing it back up. Early threads had a lot of people against a formal unit, organized sessions, and a campaign, so I figured I wouldn't force it. The answer to how fast it could get done is a little complicated since I don't have much experience designing out missions and have had to learn a lot of how ARMA 3's Mission Editor and modding setup works. If we wanted something that involved a Zeus and spawning in new units, I'd have to outright mod in a new faction and their loadouts, which is a slight wrench in the inital plans. My schedule is tighter too, but I did cut down on some other stuff to account for the time I want to put into Arma 3 stuff so I can get into it proportionally to the amount of demand there actually is.

TL;DR - Whenever people want it.

To add to what I've said, I'm a little biased towards finishing up Antistasi at this point. We've made some decent progress in the past few days and I do want to see it through. The only real thing in the way of everything being fun is having more people to fill out squads and operate around the map.

Oh yeah of course, make sure to finish Antistasi first! At the end of the day, you're the big guy in charge so just do what you want to do really.
Just don't let the no-fun faggots who will never play anyway stop you from wanting to do a proper unit or that kind of thing. As long as it's not a public thing there shouldn't be any problem.

Are there any mods that add BluFor units with vanillagame slavshit or CSAT weapons to Zeus? Workshop, BI forum and jewgle searches all turned out empty.