Fighting Game General - Enchanted Tournament Edition

Congrats to Jihadi Johnny(neelu) for winning the >>>/radcorp/ 3rdStrike EU tournament
North, Central and South America 3rdStrike tournament happening on January 6th, 2018 at 7PM EST. It's a best of 5 double elimination bracket using Fightcade check the second post for more info about the service.
Stream: cytu.be/r/radtourney
More info in the other thread:

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack
January patch notes: community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/January-Update/m-p/1766609#M21
Enchantress trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed. Opening/Attract cinematic: youtube.com/watch?v=IW8iG0Bqd3Y
Beta coming January 13, 12:00am(PST) to January 15, 11:59pm(PST) for those who preordered the game on consoles. January 14~15 for regular PS4 and Xbox One users. Beerus is among the 11 playable characters.
English dub by Funimation confirmed for the game along with the regular Japanese audio.

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.
Version 3.0 will be playable on EVO Japan (Jan 26~28). The version will include a new DLC character playable teased with a Joker card.
SNK's producer Oda revealed that SNK have plans for a new console and mobile games for 2018, SNK's 40th anniversary.

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack. Demo is available on the Japanese PSN Store.
Modes announced: Arcade, Battle Mode, Destruction(survival), Explosion Code, Death Match, Boss Rush and Challenge Battle.
Accelerator and RVR-87/VSL Specineff “Rusty Blood” trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=jYg5BINU9Ns

Iron Tager, Makoto Nanaya, Nu-13 and Es confirmed for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=3YvnAaWfDyY
New gameplay from the stream: youtube.com/watch?v=4IwWsmKqW2k

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
The game has has surpassed 3 million copies worldwide: archive.is/z30Mx

Game is announced for 2018: youtube.com/watch?v=-IMpZe1-7AU PSX Gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=iA6US0jfqNA
Mitsurugi and Sophitia are confirmed. Game will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur. Soul Charge is back and new mechanic introduced: Reversal Edge.
PSX interview with producer Motohiro Okubo: youtube.com/watch?v=iUUS-Smwc40

Blair Dame teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Cinematic Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=3l4mux-seHI
Offline Team Battle mode announced for the game.
Unconfirmed Changelist from the JPN Capcom Unity: archive.is/aztGI

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New character Dr. Coyle is out: youtube.com/watch?v=xmzAmbAJO-o

The first patch for Pokken DX is out. 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches added along with misc fixes and changes. Patch notes: nintendoeverything.com/pokken-tournament-dx-update-out-now-version-1-1-0/

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMSC2vpR9Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/xNGCW
archive.is/aztGI
twitch.tv/gamenewton
twitch.tv/animeilluminati
twitter.com/iplaywinner/status/949964443315851264
youtu.be/T5l7TeiYESk
twitter.com/shoryukendotcom/status/950457593767571456
twitch.tv/capcomfighters
youtube.com/watch?v=xZKhThHhi9c
imgur.com/a/GPlx4
neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?19377-
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/snkheroines/
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/index.html
store.steampowered.com//eula/678950_eula_0
twitter.com/HBJohnXuandou/status/951642657888989184
twitter.com/BLAZBLUE_PR
arcsystemworks.jp/portal/post-7766/
arcsystemworks.jp/portal/company/data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Fight of Gods Santa reveal trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Omen of Sorrow PSX trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Strides 2 Glory: Taeyeon released along with Patch 1.1: youtube.com/watch?v=KMSC2vpR9Ic
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2016 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw neogeo.zip is necessary for MVS games
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/

Resources:
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/xNGCW

Sorry for the fucked OP earlier

Coop Cup happening this weekend with the best 3rdStrike players in Japan. GGfan can give better info about the Mikado Tenkaichi Budokai Xrd League

>Unconfirmed Changelist from the JPN Capcom Unity: archive.is/aztGI
Yeah, I think I'll keep playing 3rdStrike/2ndImpact and do what this says.

So, is the Dissidia game any good and is it even a fightan?

How's infinite?

Why isn't BB more popular? Played Chronoplasma Extended for the first time today and shit looks really fun, tried a few characters and their playstyle looked pretty creative

It's an anime fighter and thus has to share the pool of people that play anime fighters with the rest of em, including UNIEL, and the pool of people who play fighting games to begin with is small, and even smaller for anime fighters. Guilty Gear is in kind of a special spot since it carved out its niche even within anime fighters years ago, and it coming back took back some of the people that swapped to Blazblue while there was no new GG title.

Anime aesthetic turns off a lot of western FGC folks because they're insecure and it was seen as being inferior to its older brother GG for a long time which I agree with. Combine that with it being a somewhat newer fighting game so people only now and into the future will have had the opportunity to grow up with it. The game is a huge smash hit in Japan, up there with Tekken, so there is little chance it'll ever go away if that's what you're worried about.

New Years Beatdown 3 happening February 24date may change but trying to keep it from changing too much
Still taking suggestions for what games will be voted on, if you have a game pm Geoff in the discord room with your suggestion. Last day to submit games is Tuesday.
1st place will receive a $60 game of their choice
2nd is a $40 game of their choice
3rd is a $20 game of their choice

It moved to single elim because of so many entrants.

What does NRS have against giving characters tits. It really bugs me.

and ass, and attractive faces. They're SJW to the core.

bb is the most played fightan in japan & always has a respectable turn out at american tournaments. old gg players don't like it because it was explicitly created as 'not gg' during the period where arcsys lost the guilty gear license and it seemed like there was only gonna be blazblue from that point onward.
i personally never could get into it because it takes systems from gg and just makes them more convoluted than they need to be. it also doesn't have a good analogue for my gg main so the playstyle i like the most isn't really present in the game. the music is also fucking terrible.
bb does a lot of things really well though and artstyle aside, the sprites are really well animated.

>the niche with the least players besides american snk fans has the most games to divide the playerbase

anime churn is a real bummer tbh. i love that we get so many games but it doesn't even seem to matter since everyone basically dumps them after a month for the hot new thing

it'd be cool to see something that doesn't get much love like fatal fury or karnov get thrown in there. sc2 would be neat too so there's some 3dpd

marco is an assman

Blame WB, some artist on IJ2 had tits and ass ready but was told to tone it down and make it more like the shows and movies or some shit.

Any photos of said tits and ass ready? I really don't understand what cucked developers have against females looking good but I guess that's why they are cucked faggots.

There was also some character's classic costume, the green leotard? Some homo bitched that if they added that costume he would leave and take his work with him? I don't.

don't remember the whole story.*

I can't get UMK3 to work on Fightcade 2. It says it needs a .bin file but every rom I download of megadrive UMK3 is .md

Just play Dissida 012. The new one is a fucking mess.

Apparently her and Balnog got fucked the hardest. Naturally, PR is already hitting unprecedented levels of oy veying which is giving me deja vus and I expect 'nog buffs-denerfs in the first AE patch.
And Kolin might be the new Juri/Alex/FANG.
Infiltration says it's a fuckton of nothing and, in practice, it will make rounds drag out longer.

Might be tricky given the system but I'd say SC1. Maybe in anticipation of SC6 but just being the best one is reason enough.

Wasn't that Orchid in IK?

I didn't save the fb posts but there were pics of models and costumes that got scrapped.

fug
also should I save for sfv or 30th anniversary collection?
30th has all the games I love, but about players base it could be hit or miss.
And all players on sfv
Any advice

Save your money and just play every game in the anniversary collection on fightcade for free.

What if a lot of people from fightcade switch to that. I already do play on fightcade.
And also muh accuracy

People on fightcade aren't stupid enough to fall for capcom's bullshit as seen by the fuck all drops in users when capcom shits out a mediocre ports.
There was fuck all changes with 3rd strike got ported and there was fuck all changes with SFII god ported a billion times. People who play for free don't play for a product that is worse than what they get for free.
You actually think capcom is gonna make the anniversary collection "accurate"? Haha good joke.

Why on earth would people switch from something that is at best the same but not free?
CPS1-3 games are fairly accurate on FBA, and capcom has a history of fucking shit up in their "arcade perfect" ports.

Yeah no thanks I'll get the official release

Have fun playing with about 20 brown people with +200 ping on a shitty netcode then

Have fun having the exact same experience except you were stupid enough to actually pay for it.

If you think no one will buy the anniversary collection you are seriously delusional

I'll have fun actually playing different people versus waiting in a lobby full of afk beaners before getting challenged by a DP mashing Ryu with 300 ping. You anti-Capcom shills are almost as bad as the Capcom shills

I obviously don't think no one will buy the anniversary collection since you just said you'll do it.

For about 2 weeks. Then it's back to 20 brown people with +200 ping on shitty netcode like every single one of capcom's re-releases.

Do you really want to fraternize with the type of people that would buy the anniversary collection?

I can't even understand what you're trying to say

This is true for HD Remix but I still find way more people on the PS3 version of Third Strike. This one is getting a PC release so I expect a longer lasting community.

It will be fun after all the streamers and SFV fans get scared off after the first week of release

Yeah, instead of normal>VT activation>combo into stun/death it turns into normal>VT activation>reset into stun/death.

Now you're just being silly. If UMVC3's PC didn't last than there is no fucking way shitty ports of games you can easily play online for free will last let alone live.

Fit Tae Kwon Do MUGEN Girls

Redesign? Can't say I like it.

I think it will not be an issue.

I want DBZF to come out already, so they can start announcing the new GG expac

after they announce a UNIELst PC port

the SF collection will have the arcade version of third strike not the console version.

If you missed Cooperation Cup and Mikaten yesterday you missed some good goddamn fightan

I wish more streamers used layouts like this. It's so clean and non-invasive. I hate streamers who have massive banners and chat/donation popups and whatnot.

Co-op is 3rd strike only?
Got clips or vod?

It's live now

twitch.tv/gamenewton
Jap stream

twitch.tv/animeilluminati
English stream

Obligatory Mikado Tenkaichi Budokai 3 shilling.

Eight of the best players in the world competing in round robin FT10 sets broadcast live from the Mikado arcade in Japan. We're nearing the end of the league matches, after which there will be a cut to the finalists: the 1st places from each 4-man group, and the winner of a FT5 single elim tournament held by the 2nd and 3rd places.

This weekend is a quadruple header, and two matches have already been played: EVO champion Omito (Johnny) vs Haaken (Sol) and Omito vs Kemonomichi champ Ogawa (Zato). Sunday will bring us Ogawa vs Haaken and Fumo (Elphelt) vs 2rio (I-No).

The English commentary is being tailored to ease new players into the game and explain things so you can understand and appreciate the matches. You'll be fine.

The rest of the matches will be uploaded to Jonio's YT channel (embed related, it's Omito vs Ogawa) and the vods can be found on his Twitch channel.

Omito vs Haaken was absolutely perfect.

Kuroda still a god, just ocv'd the gaijin burgers.

wew a remy just ocv'd one of the strongest teams that had nuki.

That's Orchid in Killer Instinct, and said faggot in question is Mick Gordon.

Really? AFAIK Orchid was one of the first characters in KI and Mick did the soundtrack for two full seasons

Pretty sure (((WB))) is behind this shit, but still, fuck Boon and NetherRealm.

Co-op cup had some hype moments

How the fuck did that happen? Didn't they create it? How do you lose the rights to your own IP?

Is Absolver considered a fighting game, or a brawling game?

They published through Sammy on their hardware and probably signed a bad contract that got grandfathered in when Sega and Sammy merged. That's also why Xrd went back to #R for its design base, that was the last one Ishiwatari worked on, before Sega started forcing them to add stupid shit to the game.

Jews.

It's more fighting game that smash. So, a fighting game.

My impression was that it was a niche fighting game designed specifically for people who like fighting games.

so no one likes fighting games because its dead? I think the game was good but its so dead its not worth it. I feel like its in the same boat as UT4, a good game, gameplay wise. But the audience of today dont like good games with straight up gameplay but instead want MORE MORE MORE inside there games because there attention span is shot.

Pretty much. Normalfags just want their games to be like movies. Or I guess highly competitive? Not that there is anything specifically wrong with competition. But it removes a lot of the need for better gameplay.

So apparently a freemium game was supposed to have a Street Fighter collab event, but that got canned. I wonder why?

Except no one in both games look appealing, none of them look as attractive as their actors, and no one wants leftist sjw shit shoved down their throats.

Fighting games were always niche, but anime fighters are alive in their little groups. Despite Tekken 7, 3D fighters are dead, and anime fighters are only around in little circles. Thing is even when fighting games were big, the fgc used their elite autism to push people away from games like KoF, Third Strike, MvC2, etc.

Soul Calibur 6 will be playable at EVO Japan
twitter.com/iplaywinner/status/949964443315851264
Doesn't say is it a full game or some kind of game

Some kind of demo*

Apparently Birdie got nerfed (was he even good?), and Abigail got some buffs (I really hope this isn't true because this game needs less autism from that ugly, retarded-Canadian faggot). Laura is still bullshit (probably another attempt to make people like her even though everyone still hates her), and Ryu got…nothing.

They really did nothing with this besides make the UI uglier, huh?

Arena fighter/brawler

Fighting games are a pinnacle of skill-based gameplay. So I could see autists pushing away normalfags when their games were becoming more popular. Besides, there's no way a casual could possibly compete with someone who played at autist level.

Absolver? Hijacked by Dark Souls memelords. Slightly different thing but I saw this happen with Max Anarchy and, having imported it, saw it happen twice - players with experience sniff out the fresh meat and ride their asses the whole time. Casuals can't handle that period of just getting stomped.

Hope there will be a couple of reveals. Ivy and Astaroth

Some literal who won CapCup with him so he is now.

Some players are saying they've been improved. Likely not enough to matter though.

Infiltration won a tounrey with Juri, but that doesn't mean shit. The meta ia awful, and everyone sucks at tier-whoring spam.It looks like another shitty attempt by Capcucks to make the shit meta look good.

This is how it always works. If you win the big tournament, your character gets nerfed no matter what.

I'm really fed up with how minor the changes they make to SFV always are, and when they do make a big change (once every year, maybe), it's fucking stupid. I think they're afraid of pissing off the esports crowd by changing things too much.

Alright I figured I'd ask you fags. There was this fantastic HttF fight between DIO and Jotaro on jewtube, but the link is unlisted. I had it bookmarked, but the computer I had it on fried. The fight had
It was one of my favorite fights, and I'm pretty sure I got it from here around the time of the HttF tourney a few years ago. If anyone has it, I'd really appreciate a link or file to download.

To play well though you just need some self awareness and notice where you need to improve. Plenty of people would be good at fighters if they would take a lose as a sign of where they need to improve instead of a stab at their ego.

This?

That's it. Thank you so much, user.

But Birdie wasn't even good through the whole season. He was niche like Mika in season 1 (She was good, but only a few used her). That's like making Kuma worse because someone knew how to exploit a careless Mishima player even though Kuma was never meant to be a top-tier. That's retarded.

Everyone was pissing how shit season 2's meta was with Boxer, Guile, Mudslime Rapefugee, Laura, and Necalli shitting on everyone while Menat, Juri, and Ryu were flat out trash (You know how many scummy Mudslime Rapefugee and Laura players were in tourneys this year? And how pros who stuck with mains shat all over them?) . All they to do was buff characters that really needed them. Birdie didn't need nerfs.

anyone wanna play third strike?

Here's a video on the matter, the blame seems lie with DC themselves.

lol

post yfw the shilling didn't work

normalfags don't like losing or at the very least being put into situations where their ego is directly challenged. when you lose in a good fighting game, there is no one else to blame but yourself and the only way to lose less often is to do that repeatedly for years on end.
i don't think this is necessarily true, the games that are wildly successful right now are not very cinematic at all. it's just easier to market a story or a setting through advertising than it is to communicate fun gameplay unless there's a very apparent gimmick i.e splatoon or rocket league. this is also why so many attempts at esports fail imo. companies focus on trying to sell the pageantry around their game, how it's a real deal srs business sport with 'storylines' and shit like that instead of focusing on making really good gameplay and organically developing a community of people who enjoy that style of game.

Ever since I found out that most of the VRs still had their specials, I've been enjoying the demo a bit more.

Anyone here play the newest update to Arcana Heart? If so then how does it compare to Love Max?

I think this will be a good game to move onto as I'm starting to get bored of Gundam Versus. It already has 88 dollars worth of DLC and I refuse to buy any suits.

Everyone who shilled that shitty game jumped ship to DBFZ like the scummy fucks they are. I have no pity for anyone who got burned by that game and Capcom. Tourneys are pretty much dead thanks to Capcom and the SoCal community for rigging all of the tourneys, and getting called out on that shit (E.g. Canada Cup, the actual bullshit Battle for the Stones). Game's pretty much dead.

If you liked LM the balance is slightly better, Minori is a great character, and the rebalance and new dlc characters should keep it active with at least a small hardcore community into 2019 and beyond. The release of it has spurred on the community to finally make a proper and up to date wiki so learning the game is easier now, along with there being a wider range of skill levels playing, at least at the moment.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Sega could still go full kike with the DLC, like they can bust out some LN-only shit such as the faceless main bad guy's souped-up Cypher, or stuff like Vystein's White Knight Temjin from Marz. That said, from what I'm playing, the game seems complete enough, aside from the Stein-Vok's and 10/80's absences.

Are you projecting?

I could tell you a hundred reasons why I think anime is a disgusting peasant tier entertainment and yet the reason I don't play most of these games is because i feel there is either a better option to invest my time on or the game play or quality of the final product is not appealing to me.

When are the patch notes?
youtu.be/T5l7TeiYESk
Sooooooon

Capcom US and JP are still as incompetent as ever…

I definitely need to hop back on that. My Heart needs some work.

Have the other Virtual-On games been riddled with DLC? Or at least the one on the 360?

I don't think you realize how insecure people can get when they see attractive anime characters in a game. Especially when around other people. Their first reaction is usually to ridicule it in hopes of showing the others around them how "uninterested" they are in the game. Playing games on my ship during ship deployments showed me how uncomfortable a game like Senran Kagura can make people. Well unless it's DBZ. That's socially acceptable to like.

Normalfags hate/are afraid of looking at cute girls, especially if they're anime. I've seen people say they love their main fg but in the same breath wish it was less anime or had less sexy/cute girls. I've seen this said for DoA, I've seen this said for fucking GG. They are legitimately afraid to play anime games in public if they even let themselves play it at all. I don't really get why anime has such a big stigma like this, but it's there and it's the easiest way to know someone's a normalfag. Extra if the girls are all canonically under aged and/or if there are lolis.

How do I shill my favorite kusoge indie fightan without acting like a desperate faggot?

i can only speak for myself, but if a game looks cool, has adequate resources for understanding it & gitting gud and the promise of being able to fight people at least semi regularly then i'll probably give it a try. there's also a contingent of dedicated kusoge players who will play pretty much anything.

Has there been any leaks for MK XI? There's no way they're not working on it already

Shoryuken

Sad.
NetherRealm is now on my boycott list, not interested in I3 nor MK11 at this point.
(MKX was already a sjw shitshow)

How powerful is Cody?

What is involved in getting a game released in Japanese arcades (infrastructure, distribution companies, etc.)? Do Western developers ever do it? I've searched a bit, but the only information I can seem to find is Skullgirls being downloadable on a digital game service for arcade cabinets.

It seems like the steady influx of money from successful arcade games is important to many developers (ArcSys with BB, Bamco with Tekken). With all the talk of "making games more profitable long-term" we've been subjected to over the last six or seven years, I would have thought something like this would have received more coverage at some point.

The chode goblin who said Sodom would be added to S3 of SFV along with a whole lot more crap is back with more leaks, now claiming "multiple sources" after being called out. But I guess this might be worth a chuckle.

It is too late to shill for skullgirls, dude

I don't follow DB at all, so what makes these gokus and vegatas different from all the other ones in the roster?

They aren't blonde.

So how does /fighters/ find their main?

Do you pick based on character design, tier lists or how they look in trailers? Or do you pick random until you find someone you click with?

I pick the littlest girl or the oldest man

Whichever I have more fun playing.

Playstyle.

I have to like the characters playstyle and design. Either of those bother me and I won't touch them.

That's good!

It might be bullshit but imagine the shitstorm around Astaroth mains, those closeted bigots!

Looks is the first but if, gameplaywise, the character doesn't click with me, I try another but normally it's balanced around looks and play style. Sometimes I'm lucky and strike gold right off the bat - Q in 3S, Ivy in SC1, Yamazaki in KoF, Faust in GG and Nyotengu in DOA5 - but other times, it just wasn't meant to be (Mian in KoF XIV, Momiji in DOA5, I-no in GGXX and Lieselotte in AH who IMHO might be the hardest freakin' character to play as ever conceived).
On rare occasions I persevere with a character that despite being more high-maintenance skillwise, has a solid and simple move set; Luong and Aoi being the perfect examples.

How so? Not doubting it but I only noticed Burch and ugly female characters with no tits or ass.

Based on whoever has the most moves with guard points.

Who cares that it's based on a crossover light novel? It plays closer to OT than Marz so that's all that matters.
It's just a mechanic testing game anyways, they did the exact same thing before in the 6th gen and it just led to new ports/balance updates. This game is just made to test the point system and 4th weapon

No idea what that user is talking about but it's true for Injustice 2, at least partially. Black Canary's "fight like a girl" schtick gets old really quick, Supergirl is obnoxious (not as much as Powergirl though) and the fucking Black Lightining just straight up asks people if they are a social justice warrior as well and calls lies "alternative fact". On the other hand Green Lantern is on the other end of the spectrum, calling Green Arrow a bleeding heart and a sjw with a real disdain in his voice. I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
Also they actually did aquaman sorta right, he is a huge nationalist and every second of his lines is about how little he cares about anything but Atlantis

mostly playstyle. I'm more likely to stick with them if I like them as a character though.

SRK is closing down their forums at the end of the month.
twitter.com/shoryukendotcom/status/950457593767571456

Fuck off woolie

…and nothing of value was lost?

Who's archiving, and is there any nuggets there at all?
Mostly use the wiki & news

got anymore cute baiken?

Did Maxi ever strike you as gay? Seemed like some Elvis excuse for nunchucks.

(checked)
Good riddance. How much longer will we have to wait for either r/kappa or EH to follow suit?

Still doesn't justify any possible sjw pandering. I'm boycotting the game if they make him gay for MUH DIVERSITY and MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE shit. That doesn't need to be shoved down my throat like NRS did with Kung Jin.

Besides ruining Mileena and the lack of tits and ass, they made Kung Jin gay when Sjws were obsessed over one stupid line (It wasn't even sexual, but how he was a seflish thief), and the guy who confirmed it on Twitter acted like a butt-hurt bitch when he got called out for appeasing to sjws who don't touch fighting games. Then there's Sonya being a cold-hearted, feminist bitch to Johnny and everyone else with her cunt daughter Cassie and her useless black friend. Jax is spinless to a point he's emasculated and triggered by everything despite Ermac ripped his fucking arms off in MK9. The "good guys" were basically the Sjw-Tumblre force who were more evil than good (Ashley makes you hate Cassie); seriously, Kotal was more of a good guy than the Sjw Tumblr-force because he wanted stability in his shit-hole world, something Cassie and Raiden wanted to destroy. Don't get me started how retarded it was to see Scorpion and Sub-Zero become BFFs (Wtf?!).

MKX was just a horrible game full of Sjw pandering, scummy microtransactions, and scummy disc-locked content (Goro being day-one dlc, Bo technically being disc-locked even if he didn't have a skeleton, Baraka, Sindel, and Rain teased to be disc-locked characters).

Psycho Josh must be laughing his ass off now. Sooner or later, they're not going to let people make comments on the posts anymore because of all the backlash and fgc drama caused by the SoCal Fgc, shitty developers, sjws, and the like (Almost every SRK writer is a sjw like Mike the Sjw-Kike Z). Those forums were basically useless, but surprisingly enough, the SRK posters weren't buying all of the sjw shit and what SRK was doing (they called out Capcom's shit a couple of times, and began to question other companies).

Capcom needs to die before EH dies. /r kappa is basically a sjw-cuck shit-hole full of shitty porn, and people being hypocrites with Capcom, Bamco, NRS, Iron Galaxy, and Arcsys. It's so pathetic to see them get spergy over some fat pornstart who was dumb enough to give them attention, but I'll admit it was great how they fucked with that sjw-Capcuck James Chen.

wait wut?

Somehow /r Kappa got Angelina White's attention, and she gave them a dumb little shout out. /r Kappa sperged over it like the sjw cucks they are, trying to make her their "goddess." It was pretty pathetic.

Has there been any word on a Persona 5 fighter? And has any part of the Blazblue leak been confirmed?

Usually I play the cutest girl or the guy that I think looks the coolest at first and if the playstyle fits what I like, I stick with them.

Good riddance

My god that's funny.

Cute, right?

Nothing since atlus basically confirmed it would happen eventually when they mass registered spin off sites around Persona 5s release. I remember seeing that the director for P4A really wanted to make a followup game so most of the pieces fall into place, they just don't have the staff for so many projects simultaneously. It's probably happening after BBxT. I really hope they do a PS4 rerelease of P4UU, possibly with a version select so you could play the PS3 version balance or 2.0.

Arcsys support, the other "leaker"
, and the poster on 4chan said it was fake. It was full of safe bets and wishful thinking but was probably pretty far off base. There hasn't been any character reveals since it happened.

Where's the best place to get fightan news besides this thread? I'm not going to go to shitholes like EH and the like.

So many "whys", I don't even know where to start.
Thanks for clearing that up, anyway.

It's a general vidya news site but I go to Gematsu for my vidya news needs. Site only has short reports on dates, updates etc without any opinions or reviews.

sauce?

IIRC, Force had some paid extra missions, but that was it. Oh yeah, there was that bonus code exclusive to the LE where you could change the bust size of the grill VRs.

The only other 7th-gen releases were enhanced ports of Operation Moongate and Oratorio Tangram, which had no DLC whatsoever. Oh, but Operation Moongate was JAPAN ONRY, much like Force.

Gematsu is fine when you don't check out the comments sections; otherwise, you'll find Youtube-level retardation like one of the mods going "SEGA BETRAYED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" on a shitty PSO2 article.

First attraction is character design, then I look at their gameplay, then I decide if I want to stick around or not if I like how they play

Despite my personal feelings on the site I always find it a shame when a forum shuts down. Twitter & Reddit are not good replacements for forums at all.

Source is pixiv, and that's actually the full image. Threw me for a loop too.

god damnit.

I bet it was an excerpt for a book on a shop, or comiket. Many artists do this as free advertising, esp. if their art is superb.

Just a thing.

They tend to put samples up on Pixiv, yeah. I think that author publishes and it's that case.

That seems like a lot of work

It was a "not so horrible" place to talk about niche and forgotten stuff, I guess everybody will migrate to Eventscrubs, reddit and more Discord circlejerks

I wasn't talking about Skullgirls

This may sound strange to some but the way I choose my main depends on which character gives me the most kickass feeling that reminds me of prime beat-em ups. Before there were a few established fighting game series, Beat-em ups were the de facto way to beat up sprites on the screen. Back in the day, fighting games just seemed to be an extension of Beat-em up gameplay, or perhaps even an evolution. If you grew up with Beat-em ups before fighting games were a thing you probably know what I'm talking about.

So what do the best Beat-em ups have in common? Beat-em ups that were good made the impact to each hit feel badass. That badass feeling is addicting. It's a feeling that used to be the focus of achievement in 80s/90s action flicks that in itself was the spectacle. Before they could rely on cutscenes, games had to achieve a way to get you the action movies showed by making you feel like you yourself were part of it. Tons of developers today forget that the hits have to sound powerful, and they usually "forget" because they're too busy trying to find a way to monetize games.

But I digress, the next factor after that is finding a character that has a martial arts vibe to them or a street brawler vibe of a fusion of the two. My main in KoF is split between Andy and Ryo. In GG it's Jam, her skin tight chinese style outfit is just a bonus. Despite all I said this isn't the case with every game but when I think about why I picked (most) certain characters, it's usually because of this and, "it just feels right."

This is my fetish

Hear hear. And Gillius over there is such a interesting example because every co-op session would have a fight over who got to plays as "the dwarf". Girls got cooties and the other guy looked like a stupid asshole so everyone always wanted to pick Gillius. Good times.

By character design, I usually choose the buff dudes

I go by character design most of the time but it almost always ends up being the zoning/space control character anyway and I like them the most. I do like to fool around with majority of the roster when I can. I love my main but it can get boring just practicing one character over and over.

I like Injustice 2 a lot but this really confuses and angers me as its only certain characters they censor. Ivy' s ass remains uncensored and free. Why censor WW?
All one I bought this game for Ivy as Wonder Woman fans really did get shafted and not in a good way.

Udon can't keep getting away with it.

Ivy might not have been censored but her figure was significantly toned down judging by those artist leaks.

All I see is that Netherrealms still can't make female models.

Since /radcorp/ has no new thread, who won between Paki and Zemei? As far as I can tell, nobody showed up on Sunday.

In my area, everyone fought over Cody and Guy in Final Fight. Only the weird kids liked Haggar. Oh yea, fuck you, Tyris Flare was awesome.

Paki won. Zemei went up 2-0 with Remy then lost 5 straight.

twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Sakura showcase if anyone's interested.

LMAO

It's not even out, and Sakura's model is already fucked up (Look at the right model). No one over at Capcom knows what they're doing. The "classic" costume doesn't look any better knowing she's supposed to be what? 20-something?

Nothing can make any of the SFV girls look hot (I used to think Laura was hot until I realized how fucking bad her models and hair are).

I've noticed this since the reveal, it looks like there's more than one head model for her. It looks fucked up in a couple of costumes (narrow skull and big misaligned eyes) and, well, decent for the other two.

I like Chun-li. Model's well done and a lot of costumes look great on her. I'll shit on practically everything about the game but that I'll give them serious credit for.
Juri's model is well done too but the costumes are all terrible.
Laura and Menat are a case of concept art woes.
Kolin has potential and I kinda see what they wanted to do with the face change (make it reminiscent of Soviet era cartoons) but they fucked up.
Let's see how the last one will turn out. I'll admit I'm curious.

How fucking hard is it to be consistent with a model? It's not like your redrawing the character from scratch like a 2D fighter.

They're the only two decent models along with Cammy, but Cammy and Juri got fucked over by Sjws. Chun is the only one getting outfits , but a lot of them just look bad on her model.

Man, are you going to be disappointed.

I don't play the game so that's not an issue. Just hope she's good looking on paper to be popular with artists.

What about him?

Holy fuck that Sakura pic. Capcom actually took Ken and made a tranny version.

Are her facial proportions different or am I going blind? Her left model looks ok, while her right model looks like like she's an awkward 15 year old teenage boy.

For posterity

So I'm not the only one seeing things here, right? She has two different heads.

Yeah, it's like there are 2 Sakuras, one from the reality where her mother wasn't drinking during pregnancy and one where she did.

I really think Capcom hates Juri. poor girl needs a break, she's had a rough life.

Do you get the feeling Sakura is someone at capcom's Daughterfu?

As great as that is, the other 2 videos in that set aren't too shabby either.

In particular, #3 has its own hype time stop ending.

Please excuse the awful video.

It was the WW movie. Because of that they had to tune down WW.

Bo, Sindel, Baraka, Tanya and Rain
In general, I am OK with CPU only characters in fighting games. It is something that MK had in the past. Including bosses. But I agree they could be playable, and hell, two of them became playable. But they were not really Disc Locked Content when the game was launched. All of them were incomplete at the time, and only Bo and Tany getting a release later. Bo, much later.

So, how long for tumblr to take a hold of these new western fighters? If this picture says anything, is that it might not be long. But who knows, if these game did not became too famous, no tumblerite will care to ruin it.
So far, from what I played, both Glitz'N Glam and Punch Planet are alright.

whats with the Tumblr noses?

source of image, pls: need to see artist's portfolio

That's a question I can't answer. This is not an official art at least.

Boon, NRS, and WB Games would have taken the opportunity to make Sindel, Rain, and Baraka as disc-locked characters if it weren't for SFxT's datamine. I would have been pissed if they were dlc. Now that I think of it, Tanya would have been a technical disc-lock like Bo being in the first season pass.

At least Juri didn't get Burch'd like Chun.

I think none of those character were really done when the game launched. I think MK X was a bit rushed. Injustice was launched two years after MK 9, and MK X only two years after Injustice. That's a damn short period of time for a good fighter. And when we see how much different MK 9 and X are, I think they just didn't had time. Nowadays, Nether is from WB, so, all hope is loss, I guess.

If Boon didn't think twice about being scummy with dlc and sjw shit, I'd fully agree with you. They sure as fuck had time to plan out dlc.

The funny part is that WW isn't censored in the mobile game.
Can't stand shit like this, that's why i am boycotting NetherRealm from now on, fuck them.

You should also boycott Capcom, Bamco, Arcsys, and Iron Galaxy while you're at it.

I am
lol

and even then I only give them money for other devs' games that they just publish/port

Sacrifices have to be made. Even if it hurts Monster Hunter, you don't give Capcom a buck.

Capcom is doing a good job hurting monster hunter all by themselves

Too bad the normalfags are eating that shit up

Which version of M. Bison is the most fun to play?

Ask Raul Julia. RIP ;_;

So whats the lore with Capcucks do they normally attack other fighting games when their beloved ones fail?

Touch of death patient play with tick-throws everywhere.
Footsie monster that does no damage, with slow reversals that cries when someone jumps at him or neutral jumps. Guile and Zangief will buttfuck you.
Slower than mankoto, pressure-based character that does low damage and has no mixup game other than grab/meaty and can't shimmy. So people will just downback you and when you fuck up, you can't comeback if you have no v-trigger.
Also, cries when you jump at him, has no reversals and is being nerfed.
Any grab character will buttfuck you.
Whatever

CvS2 Dictator A-groove
youtube.com/watch?v=xZKhThHhi9c

Looks combined with playstyle, I hit gold with Sol in GG and Aoko in MB.If a character plays fine but looks bad/sounds annoying too quickly I won't use them and I dropped a lot of characters because of that.

Bridget in XRD with a new outfit based on this Daisuke art instead of the pseudo-nun outfit when?

Haaken vs Ogawa from the weekend in case you missed it and wanted an erection.

This is a good character concept.

The apron is optional, and I want the habit gone, but the jeans + black tank-top are great. I really want a slightly more mature Bridget, with less girly animations, but still keeping his natural cute charm.
Though in an ideally the next rehash of XRD will have classic costumes for everybody as well.

Hit, niggers

liking that OST…

I really, really hope the characters in this game don't all play the same. It's like we're getting a nicer looking budokai at this point.

Doesn't Arc System make this game? I haven't played BB or GG much but from what I played characters play quite different

yeh, the issue here is that all the characters look to have the same flow. You basically use special attacks to try and get in close, then just do the exact same "punch punch, dash, puch puch puch special attack" for every character. I suppose MvC3 did a similar thing, but the characters in Fighterz look even more similar than that game…which is kind of heart breaking considering how good this looks and how it was supposed to be the next Super DBZ.

The more recently announced characters have more variety than the earlier ones, but they are all relatively simple. Also "punch punch dash punch punch punch special" is how every single anime fighter works.

It's still a bit hard to tell at this point but it might actually just be a simplified version of the gatling combo you see from GG. Comparing jap streams and western streams seem to indicate that since once japs find a flow they never let go - they never change up their combos so you see a lot of repetition. Meanwhile american streams you see streamers trying (or failing) to make different combos happen and some characters recover in the middle of the combo. This is how things work in GG as well as characters recover differently, some quicker than others.

Get ready for a lot of "Dark Ages of FGs" wailing once the inevitability of MvCI's death comes.

What about the Alpha games? I played him in those and he felt really difficult to use; weird hitboxes outside a really good s.MK and a huge target but beefy Bipson was so cool, I didn't care.
Incidentally, it was with Alpha Bison that I learned I could start charges during jumps and stuff. Also how to 360º consistently.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like a freakin' DA OC?

the damage control on the steam forums for it is already beautiful

Eventhubs hired some Thot slut to slander a community hoping it'll boost MvCI's sales and playerbase. Too bad that plan failed.

SRK and EH already censor backlash and ban people for calling out fighting game developers and companies like Bamco and Capcom.

Surely the 40% discount is going to save everything, right? :^)

RIP in piss

:^)

It was at 64 and lower. Not even 40% discounts can get people to play that scummy, ugly piece of shit.

I heard about that they got some ugly ass bitch that wears too much make up to try and talk shit about KoF and the Mexicans fucking comment bombed her with death threats on twitter.
Sometimes the Mexicans have a use.

The potheads have been pretty silent lately. Probably running off to shill for DBFZ like the filthy rats they are.

Until self-mowing lawn is invented, at least.

On a less cheeky note, Capcom deserved getting their asses sued over that shit. The collectibles' photos are always glamored sure but the discrepancy in these was full blown fraud IMO.

If there was justice in this world, it would happen. But I figure if no lawsuit came after SFxT and it's DLC character scam, I'll go out on a limb and say Capcom is untouchable in that regard.

Capcom needs sued over that god damn rootkit. That is the main reason many wont touch any of their products ever again. They put a god damn virus on people's PCs.

on disc dlc is not any worse than any other dlc. would it have been fine as long as they weren't on disc? if they completed all the characters before the game was finished and just put them in a safe and waited and made you download the entire files, would it just magically be better?

You stupid cunt. They are on the disc. You bought the disc and the cheeky bastards are basically asking you to pay for a downloadable code for fighters you already bought.

He's got a point. If they decided to just make you download it instead of shipping it, doesn't really change the nature of the problem.

so it'd be fine for them to complete content before the game is out and section it off and make you pay extra for it as long as it's not on the disc?
Who says that you own the right to play as the characters that are on the disc in the first place? Should it be illegal to have cut content remain on a disc too? After all, you paid for the disc, but you can't access that content even though you paid for it.
the problem is way more complicated than "it's on disc i bought disc i own it"

With Goldbergsteinwitz, Silversteinwitzberg and Bronzewitzbergstein Law Firm, they certainly are.

It would probably have to be a class action lawsuit for it to be viable, not just to lend credence to the claim but, more importantly, split costs.

When it's pretty clear they're putting a chunk of the finished game behind a pay wall to fleece costumers even more, yeah, I'd say it's a problem. Capcom said the DLC characters were a WIP yet dataminers managed to extract them and show they were practically finished. To a lesser extent, they did the same shit with Jill and Shuma in MvC3.
And the kikery kept going with SFV, then when MvCI was announced they said they "learned their lesson" but apparently that lesson was that the goyim love being fucked with no lube because by the second trailer, they announced Season Pass, Day 1 DLC, Collector's Edition, Super Duper Collector's Edition etc. And every time a new game is announced, they spread our ass cheeks a bit more like DBFZ having both a Collector's Edition and a Fighter Pass that is NOT included in said edition.
Could be mistaken but this genre feels it gets the worst of all this shit.

You sound like a right faggot.

u rite the entire concept of intellectual property is completely pointless and it is okay for them to do shady practices as long as it's not on a plastic circle

So have they revealed the entire base roster at this point?

Well, are we?

Apparently there's only one character left to be confirmed and it might be A21.

Here's the webms from the /radcorp/ 3rd Strike tournament grand finals. I split them into 2 parts. The quality is ass because I can't webm good.

neelu (PAKI) vs Zemei (USA)

Forgot to mention that it's first to five.

Let me break this down for you since you seem to be having trouble.
Making then selling DLC content post-release is fine. Cutting content out of the original release to sell later (whether it's cut from the game during development to rush the game out like SFV, or locking the finished content on-disc to milk shekels later like SFxT) is not. Not rocket science.

You guys heard about the universal turnaround unblockables in the game, right? It was pretty hilarious.

I posted about it in the last thread before it hit bump limit, but I guess it was overlooked. Reposting:

What is this, canadian Final Fight?

Jesus fucking christ

Mahvel was always shit tbh.

Wait, what?!

Nobody tested that game at all. It's fucking amazing how it keeps getting worse.

that's what i've been fucking saying you retard

Look at this dude

xir*
Also out of the faces they showed in the trailer Cody looks the weirdest to me for some reason

Best stages?
imgur.com/a/GPlx4

LOOK AT ME! I'M THE SHOTO NOW!

Cody was a vigilante that murdered countless people taking the law into his own hands.
Cody then banged a tranny then regretted it. Told her to fuck off. Then that tranny got her gay as fuck best bud to beat her up and blamed Cody. Cody got flung in jail. Then Cody got his sentence enlarged by punching people and breaking out all the fucking time. He also hangs out with a ninja that wears a day glow outfit because that is stealthy.
How in the actual fuck is Cody now the Mayor of Metro City?

Wolf-Ryu shoto is best shoto

T-thanks for ruining all my favs, capcom-sama…

You can bet Bamco and WB will use it too. Fuck online, it it the biggest reason for most of the shit that is happening with the gameplay and monetization in most games nowadays,

The reall funny part is that all that WBG and Nether needed to do was to find some pretty ladies and pretty much make 3D copies of them, like Kojambo did in MGS4.

Or do the Capcom route and copy paste Dark Souls monsters.

Capcom should have done what ArcSystem does when transferring to 3D. Honestly SFIV ve SFV look so fucking ugly

My favorite character designs often also align with my favorite playstyle so it's a pretty easy choice for me usually. It's either buff dudes who punch people really hard and doesn't afraid of anything, or big dudes who will break you in two with their grabs.

Grapplers are beautiful. I wish Potemkin was better in Xrd because I really like his patient playstyle.
I learned recently that FAB has 136 days in training mode.

It's a shame they're so reluctant to give him some of the much needed tools he had in his previous iterations. I guess they're so traumatized by AC Potemkin they never want a repeat of that. That said, he's still viable though, it's only really at a very high level that his faults start becoming a glaring issue.

I keep trying to tell my friend this, but he's so obsessed with tiers he doesn't want to play Xrd at all because he only plays grapplers or grapplerlikes. Whines infinitely about Pot and Slayer being "low tier" because he plays SFV and Zangief is good in that game (for now). Looking forward to Gief being nerfed into the ground in S3/S3.5 and him turning into a pillar of salt.

It's so frustrating talking to him about anything, but he's been playing for way longer than I have so I don't know what to say half the time.

uh

animay isnt video games newfag.

yes it fucking is
holy shit
holy shit
we left 4chan you cant be here
ill burn you aluive

What the fuck are SNK doing?

(checked)
Porn money

So it looks like the PS4 version is going to be physical only?

This really upsets me for some reason. I get the tournament grinders trying to get a piece of the prize pool but there's nothing else they have to offer.

Yeah, right. "People".

Hopefully the Japanese version has English subs.

Looks fun in a very goofy way and I'd say it sends a clear message to the recreationally offended. It's not SamSho but it might help them get a bit more secure as waifufag shekels tend to do.

Might as well get it out of the away - what's your wishlist for this?

Look at this JUST

My wish is for it to bomb in the west so NISA never touches another SNK game.

How much do I need to spend to get a decent fight stick, and is Tekken 7 on PC worth it?

Come on, you know that the only thing thats going to do is encourage SNK to not translate at all(the best case scenario in your dream) or in the worst case it makes the game just fail outright and seem non financially viable. It never works the way you guys want it to with these localization boycotts.

Leaving games in japan or the games not existing in the first place are better alternatives than NISA touching them.

Don't forget his brother DuoYun.

>Leona's Metal Slug Attack costume
I hope Miss X is also back.

Luong and Sylvie will be a given. Also brace for more Metal Slug girls and even Kimi wa Hero.
Here's hoping for Sylvie, Shermie and Vanessa.

Miss X would be amusing but I can see the customization being a problem.

The NISA censoring already begins.

There's a visually impaired guy at my local club who can't play anything but NRS games; apparently they honestly do have stereo sound good enough for that. NRS doesn't seem to be aware of visually impaired players, though, because there are odd little things like Aquaman in Injustice 2 having a projectile that doesn't have a sound effect until you've been hit by it. I played my first games of Injustice 2 earlier this week, and I didn't drop a single one to him even though he plays much more than I do.

He's started to play SFV recently, though, which I guess is technically an improvement?

i-it's just different costumes for the trailer

They used the same VAs from Teen Titans and JLA for the game. It was funny because the Batman VA kind of hates the Super VA in Brazil.
The voices are good. I wonder if you are shutting on them because Você é um hue que só quer jogar coisas legendadas.
And I don't see them adding whole new characters to the game. They might add the ones that will be DLC in XIV. I think Luong and Vanessa will be there, and we will finally have an Ara Tag.
If they add Zarina, we would have an almost Hue team with Leona.

FUCKING GOD DAMN ANAL CUNT SHIT HOW DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP GETTING WORK
On a lighter note however,

It's not a switch exclusive. There is a PS4 version that's digital only unless you buy the overpriced limited edition from NISA's store.

Well that softens the blow a little bit. It's piss-easy to get Nip games off PSN. Kind of disappointed that SNK's new game wasn't Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum 2 or SamSho 7, though.

It's equally easy to get Nip Switch games user. Works the same way actually, just make a second account.

Potemkin/Sol main here
I would honestly say Pot's faults as a character can get abused and become real issues much earlier than at high level, but it all depends on who you're playing with and what characters they're using. Your friend is a goddamn retard though, Sol is way more of a grappler in Xrd that Pot ever was, since Potemkin's command grab augments his playstyle which in XX was more about high low okizeme into huge damage, and in Xrd he's mostly about getting one or two proper reads near the corner into TOD. Sol more consistently uses Wild Throw since it leads to arguably better rewards for him than Potemkin Buster does (Damage + corner carry + okizeme or a dustloop in the corner vs safe jump to just keep momentum and good damage or a generally small damage combo followup in the corner due to how heavy pot buster prorates). Back when Sol 5K was 3 frames, both characters could even play the same style of punish game, throwing off characters who're used to more risky pressure that is legit most of the time by using things that are abnormally fast. They also both are focused on conditioning using a lot of frame traps and short pressure with lots of tick throws, so even if one tries to argue that Potemkin is a traditional style grappler, Sol still very much is too, he just can do many other things since he's a very free form character, which for as much as I like Potemkin, he is not; you're either playing him correctly or you aren't and there isn't much in between, which gets depressing sometimes. If your friend tries to say he doesn't wanna play Sol cause he doesn't want to learn hard combos, please slap him for me while explaining that Pot's combos are both more difficult to do and WAY MORE required to even play him at all.
YRCs are also abused way more by Potemkin, since he has two of the best YRC-ables in the game with Hammerfall YRC and Trishula YRC (used for oki after a ICPM ender). Slayer is not even considered low tier anymore, his frame data got buffed and he got some cool new things. He is a solid mid tier now, not EZ modo or high tier or anything but not cripplingly bad, is your friend still living in SIGN 1.0? I think your friend is just making dumb excuses.

I'm conflicted.

I'm laughing at the announcer and those translated names more than anything, didn't hear any of the other voices in that webm.

NISA's preorder site states that it's going to be on PS4 too.

It's just the start of the month. SamSho might be getting a bigger announcement when E3 or the closest big event comes in remember that EVO Japan is in the end of the month, same goes for NGBC.

But the problem is that I don't own a Switch, user.

I'm also a Pot main, Sol sub and I disagree with your statement that Sol is MORE of a grappler, he's simply a better one. If you're looking for the traditional grappler archetype of slow, defensive and deliberate play until you get in and can start scaring your opponent with command grabs, Potemkin is still a better fit than Sol is.

I was supposed to post this one instead.

I just want some metal slut.

Something this game got me wondering - what if this is way for them to test the waters for a SamSho? We know Nakoruru's a given but what if they add Charlotte, Cham-Cham, Shiki, Mina etc and the feedback is positive and they take it as a sign they can make the game with XIV's style? I personally hope that's not the case but I think it's something that can happen.

Time for a round of "guess the silhouette".

Kukri being in the splash art might mean the story's gonna be like those silly strips they post on twatter. I guess he's the new Miss X.

Checking these trips.

And yeah, you know damn well that Scamco can and will milk the playerbase for what it's worth.

Are the strips collected somewhere?

Also reminder for whoever makes the next thread to chang the Pokken news line to mention the new DLC

I can't make heads or tails of the meters in SNK Heroines. At first I thought it was just a standard lifebar that uses Fatal Fury-style desperation moves instead of super meter, but now that I'm taking a second look at the trailer, the tiny green bar closer to the timer seems like the HP bar and I think the pink one that both characters have is super meter, but it looks like it's being used for special attacks. Taking into consideration how they say "battle with just one button" in the trailer, it almost makes me wonder if they're trying to make it play like Budokai 3 of all things. I don't even know how to take that. It's just so fucking out there.

>15 DOLLARS
>FOR TWO CHARACTERS AND 4 SUPPORTS
>MORE DLC PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE
Bamco and Nintendo are making Capcom look like fucking saints.

And none of it will have Hawlucha

They still haven't even introduced a pokemon for every type yet; still no normal, rock or ground pokemon.

I think it will be more pf a party game than anything else.

Here in this hue forum: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?19377-

You might be in for a threat

…….. So KOF XIII &XIV wasn't localized?
Just e-mail them at HQs and tweet Execs that not NISA, and fine, with a screencap of receipt or steam library purchase.

Copy paste from MMCafe:

As long-time SNK fans may quickly take notice, SNK HEROINES:Tag Team Frenzy from first impression of the trailer looks like a modern-day take of SNK GAL'S FIGHTERS (2000) on a graphics engine akin to KOF14. The game plays as a 2-on-2 tag team fighter, supports up to 4 players, and features online battle. The player characters can switch mid-match as a tag team game; two life bars are displayed on top screen and the partner character is seen in the background. Opponents low on life must be knocked out with a "Dream Finish" move, giving them better chances of a comeback.
As a new feature that hasn't been seen in traditional fighting games, SNK HEROINES:Tag Team Frenzy has a pseudo-gambling system where spectators can wage in-game points on who they think will win. The points can be redeemed for in-game items such as costumes, accessories, and voices.

Additional details have become available from the Japanese announcement:
- The game takes place in a gorgeous but mysterious mansion. Heroines abducted to the mansion pair up to participate in this banquet of battles. (Note: As fans may notice, this seems to be a take on the weekly manga series on SNK's official site)
- The character fighting in the front of the screen is called the attacker, and the character on standby in the background is called the supporter and can help out the attacker by using various items to assist and also interfere with the opponent. The items can be earned by fulfilling certain conditions during the match.
- The opponent can only be knocked out with a "Dream Finish" move.
- Characters can be customised with costumes, accessories, voices, etc that can be redeemed with in-game points. The game lets you take screenshots and you can choose poses for your character, direction of glance, etc, as well pick from a selection of backgrounds and stamps to decorate your screenshots.
- Moves can be executed by just a press of a button, or direction + button, allowing easy control for players of all levels.

Out. Some exec wants to shime in into his yakuza technique. Bet he owns not only a host club, but a casino.

Likely both NISA and NoA were too pussy to put it the NA trailers but they are claiming that it will be completely uncensored. They likely know everyone and their mother are watching them like hawks and trying desperately to get in anyone's good graces.

twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/951595144087613440

Oh Shit! It was an ad for 8 fucking months!

You can just say it's a silly game about waifus just for SNK test waters.

Triads, in this case.
I'll admit it made me weary but I'll reserve my stance until we have specifics. Could be something perfectly innocent with in-game currency that isn't set to fleece people. Their position is still a bit precarious so they can't just bend your goy ass over the table and ram it in with no lube like Capcom does, as points out (though for other reasons).

I think this will be something like Pocket Fighter. Assuming they keep tabs on shit like esports, it's clear they're not making something for that crowd. Then again, KoF players aren't known for constantly winging about being embarrassed by the game they play like, say, DOA, SG and, in the near future, SC6 players.

game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/snkheroines/
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/index.html

Dead on arrival

They've done that in the past. especially when it came to reviving older IPs

It's based off of Gals Fighters, which was pretty much SNK's Pocket Fighter.

Did the Angel Corps guy draw these?! Why are their tits smaller in the alternate outfits?

Jesus Christ, those dead pan eyes. I don't know if it's just the picture texture, but did they just changeher eye color and nose?! How are you so incompetent at model inconsistency?

Did he date Poison? According to Ono's lore of the month (because Capcom game stories always change depending on Ono and Udon's moods), he always rejected Poison for Jessica, but Jessica dumped him for being too violent. I also want to know how the most violent anti-hero thug gets to become a mayor because he apparently hated anyone who isn't Guy.

Angel? That's Kula pal. Also this is Ogura's work just like in NGBC, KOFXII, KOFXIII and KOFXIV.

Now if you mean Mai, she was never supposed to be a titty monster. Her XIV model is actually wrong.

I think SNK is going to milk that otaku money with its gacha experience. 14 characters is a little too low when you have like 19 female characters in XIV alone counting Love Heart and Alice who, besides Nariyuki koma, are being avoided since the pachinko close ups

But I have doubts about this roster since some characters were too young to be in SC1 timeframe like Talim, Hilde, Tira and Amy/Viola. But my concern are all in that dumbed down GI and retarded Reversal Edge mechanic.>>14140722

What the hell are you guys? That is Maxy's basic story. He was always "close" to his "sworn brother" and both were raised/trained by Li long. Yes, he is a homo but not a flaming faggot "in your face" one.

I don't care about the other whores but Kula is not for lewd, she shouldn't be wearing that kind of outfit

You're not my real dad, uncle K'!

Except Garchomp is a ground type and Lucario, Scizor and Empoleon are steel types which is close to rock type.

I legit forgot Garchomp was dual type
close =/= is
Unless they add a rock type pokemon there is no rock representation in the roster.

So SNK is going for the smash audience?

You might want to leave.

Well shit, Budokai 3 controls confirmed. Hopefully it's just an optional thing to draw in the Smash audience they're apparently trying to appeal to. Somewhat of an odd idea for a party game, though. Normalfags are just gonna scoff at it for being creepy, and it's clearly not built for competitive play either.

Regardless of whether or not they're lying, I can't wait to see the pic related-tier dialog, only nowhere as endearing.

JP vs USA

Learn new words every day! That's Nipponese government for you!

FighterZ confirmed dead on arrival for PC
store.steampowered.com//eula/678950_eula_0

Marvellous.

half of you will buy it, and I bet a few pre-ordered, incl. SP.
Kemono Friends Fight Tournament when?

I can't buy it because the regional pricing fucked up this way too much for me. The Ultimate Edition costs about half of my monthly income, wtf. Checking steamdb the cheapest one seems about 30$ dollars. Fuck that too, I bought T7 15$ using VPN

What gives? Why do this now? Xrd didn't have Denuvo. All this will do is cause whatever netcode they have to be even less than worthless.

This has to be Bamco's doing.

Yeah, I guess I'm just too old for these kids and their revisionist history on video games.

Smash doesn't have traditional combos but DOA have traditional qcf and hcb inputs. I guess they're going for something inbetween. But it looks like the game will be like directional+button like that Pocket Rumble game which is funny since it has graphics like a NGPC and SNKHTTF is sort of a sequel to Gal Fighters: twitter.com/HBJohnXuandou/status/951642657888989184

But still, 14 characters is a very small roster for this type of game. Unless they're going for something really cheap but filled with DLC/gacha.

Hey at least they are warning before the game is out unlike Rise of Tomb Raider and a few others. But honestly, is anybody surprised by Bamco?

👍

ArcSys is now Bamco anons&namefags!
Read it all about it!
This issue of "oh pee is a fah got" comes with zero retrospection, and a huge discount on historical review!
Nobody give a damn to those >>>/agdg/ building their own fg engine!

Still no Normal or Rock type rep in Pokken.

Xrd was self published by Arcsys, dumbass. How hard is it to understand these kind of decisions are made by the publisher, not the developer? I'm surprised this even comes as a surprise to some people, Bamco slaps Denuvo on basically every game they publish.

Beerus, niggers
Did they sped up the character reveals?

They certainly sped up shitting the bed.

Another reason to feel good this morning. I only have one question. Where do these cucks come from, and why is it so strangely appropriate that his avatar is buu saga krillin?

Every fucking one of you faggots who shilled and hyped this shit fighter deserves to be miserable!

/R Kappa is in a complete state of denial, trying not to announce it and shut down any posts about DBFZ having Denuvo. It's fucking great!

Downloading the beta now for Dragonball the fighter Z. Played extensively at AUSPAX will break down how characters play or questions.

The main thing I wonder is how different characters feel, answer that pls

Every AAA game nowadays has Denuvo, who cares. Even if it sells 1000 copies extra because of Denuvo (which is near impossible to crack nowadays, AC Origins is still uncracked.) it's already worth it.

not impossible, just harder to bypass, esp. if the source code was given to Denuvo & EAC, which I'm sure it was. **I have

Nothing is impossible to crack, it's been that way since Razor1911 and Fairlight but "harder to bypass" is basically just that, a lot of people are willing to pay to get the game a lot earlier than waiting for a scene release.

Wew that sure backfired

AC Origins is uncracked because Origins is a shit game and AC is a shit series, that's the only reason.

It was actually really successful and the game was okay compared to other AC releases.

Are you fucking retarded?

I fucking called it when the game was revealed. Anything with namco's name on it is gonna have denuvo now.

but user arcsysfags been miserable for years, surely it doesnt matter if they deserve it or not

Holy shit, is this a legitimate shill? I don't even remember the Tekken fans in this thread defending Tekken 7 having Denuvo.

Yeah, stating facts is shilling. Denuvo 4.7 has yet to be cracked and it's about 2 months old, AC Origins has an extra layer with VMProtect and it is worth it for devs if they sell enough copies. I'm not saying "who cares" as in Denuvo is good, I'm saying who cares as in you are gonna expect it anyway in any AAA release. Denuvo is still making money for both the company and for developers and has held off recent releases from piracy for a good month or two.

Tekken fans don't know anything about it, but the r kappa cucks are defending Denuvo.

People will still buy PC games like idiots whether or not it has Denuvo. There are people who are defending Capcom for putting rootkits in SFV, saying Capcom is the real victim.

I really wish you would stop.

It's the triggered faggot who is angry that no one wants to discuss how to play shit fighters like MKX , Injustass 2, shitty arcsys games, and KI, isn't it? Fuck off, you fuck.

In this thread you've posted thirty times about SJWs and capcucks, three times in about /r/kappa, and zero times about games you play. All you do here is yell into the void about really dumb shit and get mad when people notice.

>Kemono Friends Fight Tournament when?
along with the Them's Fightin Herds Tournament, we can name it SAFTS: Severe Autism Furry Tournament Series

So, Bloody Roar revival next?

In this thread, you posted about Capcuck related tourneys one gives a fuck about. No one even talks about the shitty games you play or defend because shit like MKX and KI are trash-tier, and nobody wants to play them. Don't like we're saying shit about shitty Dragonball Fighter Z like a Neogaf or Reddit fag? Go back to Reddit or Neogaf to suck Bamco dick there and fuck off, Bamcuck fucktard.

If Konami has the rights with Hudson out of business, then you're fucked with that. Even if they revive, Konami is going to ruin it like they ruined Castlevania and Metal Gear.

Bloody Roar Extreme was the 3rd most played fighting game on my area (behind KOF2002 and DragonBall Bodokai 3) everybody brought an Xbox to play BR3 because "you can just install the game on your hard drive user, it runs really smooth", also the arcade emulators on xbox were pletty good to play Darkstalkers and Kof
team battle was the favorite gamemode, I was pretty good with Bakuryu/Xion/Bosuzima, that was probably the last fighting game I tried to git gut at, everyone stopped playing those games in 2007 after the xbox360 arrival, all my friends switched to play ((((competitive Gears of War))))
I wanna play fighting games again but I feel like my brain is melted, I when I try a new fighting game my 340ms reflex keep saying "why do you even try?"

that was my first reply in this thread, dont take it so seriously, I was just joking I really wanna play Thems Fightin Herds but no one here seems to be interested in it, I can juts hope it doesn't end dead on arrival

And Dragonball Fighter Z, I hate denuvo-like DMRs but normalfags will buy it because they dont give a fuck about Denuvo, the only fighting games that weren't dead on PC since their release were SF4, MKX (because casuals didnt care about the horrible performance) SF5 and Tekken7

What's /r/kappa's consensus on you being a marauding Reddit nigger battling his own retarded imagination for an audience that doesn't care and would like you to leave?

Rev2 to receive a balance update. All characters will get changes. No dates yet, perhaps more news at Evo JP.

You're trying too hard to fit in. Why don't you just go back to reddit and stay there

What's it like being a faggot with shit taste in games no wants to fucking play because NRS games are shit with balance, and KI is an ugly mess with sjw pandering?

Yet I got more replies than you, and you're the only triggered faggot pissed and upset how we're calling out Denuvo Fighter Z, and no one gives a fuck about shitty Capcuck tourneys or shit taste in fighters.

Changing your identity doesn't work when you same the same style of shit posting, fucktard. I'll give you credit for putting a little more effort. Go back to Neogaf.

Should I expect any big news from Evo Japan?

Probably patch notes for the Rev2 update they announced earlier today.

I was thinking more like new games(maybe VF) or a new character announcement for SC.I don't know how big Evo Japan is and would there be big announcements like these

Maybe. The registration numbers are good but it had free registration and this is the first year. I think it's only being sponsored officially by Arcsys, Capcom, and Bandai Namco, so Soul Calibur seems likely but I don't know about much else.

Why is this retard so popular

Do you know/follow or are MechaGS?

It's easier to understand Twitch when you recognize that it's an autistic friend simulator first and everything else comes second. Max plays that role pretty well.

How hard is Tekken 7 to learn? Compared to other fighters that is.

It's hard to learn because it has no tutorial and the game doesn't tell you shit. You'll have to rely on online tutorials

Blake announced for BBTAG, surprising absolutely no one

Knowing your spacing, juggles, and throw escapes are mandatory things you have to learn to be good at Tekken. Frame data knowledge helps too.

Being a zany faggot like Pewdiepie who uses click bait and appeals to dumb kidswith toilet humor does wonders.

Most online tutorials are pretty bad, and don't cover everything about a fighting game (there are exceptions). You're better off just learning basic stuff from Aris, but if you want to learn someone no one really plays like Zafina in Tekken 6, you're fucked. You'll find more Mishima and Jack guides than other characters. Finding videos of Japanese players using different characters helps too (that's what I did when I tried to relearn Kuma).

Blake or some shit, I don't know what that is. They've shown silhouettes of all characters, I hope one of those is Terumi or Adachi, but I didn't make a pic. 40 characters total, but with DLC included.

Remember, it's okay when other companies like NRS and Arcsys have completed characters as disc-locked content. Just not Capcom.

which fighting game has the highest skill ceiling?

smash

Mastering Akira, Aoi, and Vanessa in Virtua Fighter are almost the same as having over 2 doctorates degrees. Otherwise, Clayfighter.

The straight community doesn't appreciate your speculations. However, I have sourced what I sought on my own:
twitter.com/BLAZBLUE_PR

Next time, don't even bother posting.

The fuck are you on about? I was absolutely correct, she is DLC. Look what I have sought on my own, faggot. 20 fucking DLC characters. arcsystemworks.jp/portal/post-7766/
HALF THE ROSTER IS DLC

Wew that's pretty fucking Jewish.

It was a livestream on ArcSys channel. The guy could have posted though.

Also there are rumours about Rev3 or something like that in Q3/Q4.

KOFXIV 3.0 will have a new unannounced DLC character playable there probably Oswald. SoulCaliburVI being playable probably means the twinblade character being revealed and maybe another one to keep the two reveals like the announcement. Also that's especulation but the event is the same day as DBFZ release so maybe they will reveal the DLC characters.

Looks to be big for gaijins only. The numbers are lower for anime and KOF than Toushinsai/ArcRevo and the new Taito tournaments for KOF and Blazblue for example. Hell, the coop cup had more entrants than many games at EVO Japan.

I remember Bloody Roar 3 being a side tournament stuff at the time but behind KOF2002 and Budokai3 here. Too bad Konami is retarded enough to milk the Metal Gear brand in a zombie survival thing instead of investing on Platinum to make a sequel to Rising which was somewhat successful without Kojima so I have no ropes for Bloody Roar for the time being.

Try slower/less reactive games like Tekken, SoulCalibur or even VF/DOA. In 2D games you can also say fuck all to your reflexes by playing an Unga character like Azrael, Leo, Balrog, '98 Ralf and so on.

Vanessa's no more difficult than Lei-Fei. Both Vanessa's and Lei-Fei's gimmick is stances, but unlike Lei-Fei who has a multitude of stances and moves which go in and out of stances, Vanessa has 2 big stances which is basically like playing two characters, but you don't have to be as mindful of playing her as Lei-Fei because you don't have to worry about "will this move put me in this stance if I do it" like you do with Lei-Fei. Aoi isn't that difficult either, while using counters is difficult in VF and you really need to be able to read your opponent well, on the other hand using her Inashi stance is an easier way of fucking up your opponent and fucking up their flow. Everyone would concede with Akira though since he really does play much differently from the rest of the cast and you have to be on point with execution, so the fact that he's a broken fuck with the second best nitaku and can completely nullify fuzzy guarding comes with a price. Bottom line, you need 6 gorillion doctorates to be good with any VF character, it's just that some characters are easier to get into than others.

man, I wish to have fucking money and not being poor.

Besides the confirmed KoF XIV 3.0, counting on:

SFV does not use Denuvo mate.

Waste of trips. That screencap is from the longest thread on the DBZF steam discussions. That guy pictured has posted at least 20 times in that 100+ thread defending Denuvo.

He should look for a job shilling. All he does is respond to people posting about what Denuvo did to other games including links to articles talking about it and then flat out say no that's not true but in other cucked ways.

FUCK YOUR REGIONAL PRICING
AAAAAAAAAAA

Sarah isn't bad compared to Akira. He is the doctorates degree of Virtua Fighter because like you said, you really need to know your stuff to use the best character in Final Showdown.

I wouldn't trust NISE with anything.

I fixed it for you.

AAAH HAH HAH HAH AHAAAAAAAH! HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAAAH! They fucking topped Capcom with fucking disc-locked content! Arcsys has outjewed Capcom!

Arcsys fanboys and /r kappa on suicide watch lol!

They'll probably announce a costume pack - two scoops for Chun, one for Sakura and maybe one for Ibuki or some shit.

Fuckin' called it; on this thread even. Every new game that comes out, they spread our cheeks a bit further.
Naturally, there's nothing wrong with this because it's only bad when Capcom does it.

I've been calling this shit out in past threads (mostly with DBFZ). The cucks refused to listen. I'm enjoying their tears and butthurt. I just can't get over how Arcsys actually outjewed Capcom and even Bamco (now they needs to use app games to top NRS).

3 costumes for Chun (they all suck), 1 for Sakura, and the other is either a shitty retro (comedy option: Ken), or someone like Juri or Mika who has nothing (second comedy option: Laura as a bad attempt to make people think they dropped the sjw-approved censorship when they haven't).

OK, but, you understand that MK X app didn't add anything for MKXL and that the Injustice 2 app only gives you the Grid skin? And, in both cases you can just get the costumes in a few minutes and uninstall the stuff. You can even use an android emulator. If that was the worse this companies did, it would be a fucking heaven.

Thank fucking god the RWBY trash made me drop the game instantly.

I really want this game to fail, but even if fgc people don't buy it I worry that RWBY fans will

Is it true Relius was rejected because the fags behind RWBY didn't want their waifus kinked out in his IK or whatever?

Let's see if now these will upload…

It means don't post without proof. You have now, so it's ok.
Unlike you I can read their twitter just fine.

I figured, and since you forgot to snap, I sourced elsewhere.
The rumors where proven to be balance patches for Rev2 instead.

I'll give you one harder:
Patreon.com/Arcsys so you can monthly pay their employees fair rates to keep them working on all their IPs at the same time.
If you subscribe at 100u/month, you get pose of your fav. character in our taunt roster

Wow. Just like that all desire to own this game is gone. Nice work ArcSys. I'll just stick to what i'm already playing.

That was part of a fake 4chan leak.

We're stuck with the obnoxious shitter sadly.

Oh for fuck's sake.

OK. Thanks for that clearing that up. Game got enough reasons to get shat on.

Horrible. People will defend this.

I'll start:
You want ArcSys free, make'm free.

missed
And since I just reread:
arcsystemworks.jp/portal/company/data/
WEW
>=-¥9352 profit? I think ¥580 Profit this year

lol, reading
imagine for a second Bamco never placed Denuvo or EAC on the EULA for Steam.
Imagine the reaction on release date

So Injustice wasn't cracked?

I forgot to snap what? I was sleeping during the reveals. And the rumours comes from a past thread not from 4chan or neoneogaf

Anyway,
NEW THREAD