Tfw you really like a character but dont really care for the game they are in

Confound my glasses, asians and chubby fetishes but she gives me the vapours. Plus its nice to have an ice themed character thats not [GENERIC ICE QUEEN]. Shes just asian velma who shoots icicles and makes walls and thats neat.

Shame about the game though.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1447/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A thread died for this

Go back to reddit.

You arent taking that one from me goon kun!

Tell us when your hapa son shoots up a school, my guy.

This is basically Velma tbh.

I was never a daphne guy.

Fem necro… my type
But it's Diablo3.

Having a waifu is mental illness

Boy do I know that feel.
I don't play shitty western games period, but Alice makes my penis doki doki.

This is how they get you, OP, you retarded emotionally weak sexually frustrated NEET. Don't fall for (((their))) waifus.

Whenever that happens it's because the game isn't very good or because I can't play it on my toaster.

Most fat asian girls IRL have a really strong jaw rocking the 400g Nutella Jar look

Robert Zadarr pls go

Pretty interesting character, but ASSFAGGOTS, the one that made it popular and bad no less. Hopefully it dies soon, but big companies are apparently buying out teams. Fuck this stagnant industry.

had such good monsters, but wasted the whole MONSTER HUNTER BUT YOU CAN BE THE MONSTER TOO on some shitty esports wannabe FPS gayme. Cant even say all the things wrong with it and wasted opportunities. Game literally died twice.

I hape poo in the loo fetish for Josephine Montilyet from DAI. But i always install that mod Refined Josephine that makes her look more white.
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1447/?

Except alice games are actually good.

Shit fattie thread. No doubles. Can anyone fix this?

You deserve to have nothing but singles for the rest of your miserable life.

Next you will say you aren't pro /ara/ and frankly thats a type of person Holla Forums can do without.

Niggers certainly don't belong here

What in the fuck are "the vapours"? I thought he was being retarded.

that doesn't look like an asian woman at all. Chinks wish they looked that good.

It's an antiquated euphemism for getting horny. Like monocles, tophats, and wet shaving, reddit likes to co-opt antiquated terms in an attempt to appear sophisticated.

Isn't it supposed to be used by women? I presume it's a euphemism for being hot and wet, creating vapour.

Since when has that stopped numales from sucking dicks and sticking things up their ass?

I'm pretty sure it implies fumes from laudanum or some other opiate/alcohol sold as patent medicine sold in
Smelling salts, etc etc.
Saying you want to put your penis in it is too masculine so you have to say everything in an unstraightforward manner like a cake boy.

Non-anglo here, I've always thought it was supposed to refer to hysteria or fainting episodes, but not horniness.

Is right Velma is also superior in every way.

that was always my understanding of the phrase too, mainly in regards to fainting spells

I guess the way he's using it, is that he's implying she makes him feel faint from horniness. Although just checking kikepedia "the vapours" refers specifically to the treatment (smelling salts), and vapours themselves were prescribed for a variety of other things aside form hysteria and fainting spells. Over time it looks like "A case for the vapours" became simply "the vapours".

nice spoiler.

futa is not gay
posting 5 images in a row is not dump
kill yourself vol

Dota 2 made ASSFAGGOTS popular, not overwatch.