4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite minigame compilation game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Mario party count?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yakuza

There arent many. Do those namco museum games count?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Started watching KotH again just a bit ago, also rewatching GCCX for the millionth time. Gonna be pretty comfy the next few weeks getting through them both.

That's the prototypical example, of course it counts.

Mines WarioWare btw

That exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. How goes user

I'll allow it I guess.
Whats good in the hood monica

lots of shoveling, checked clients houses to make sure pipes didn't freeze, enjoying some beer and games till i get tired now.

any of you niggas watch that new devilman?
nothing comes to mind but i do like the mini games in the yakuza games

Was lazy today. I need to finish my homework tomorrow. Raiden V is way too long to play in one session. Im just getting bored recently.

What kind of beer?
What kind of games?

Hows school going?

Work's felt a little but more stressful today. Also my laptop just suddenly restarted itself out of nowhere today. It's the second time it's happened this week as well. I know my laptop has always had heat issues, but it was never bad enough for that to happen. Anyone know how to fix something like this?

Right now its an entire 4 month semester in 1 month so shit is going fast but math 070 is basically a refresher course. Nothing too hard. I also got over my fear of talking to people. I think having my dad next to me made is extremely worsr.

You might need to get a new laptop now. Shit like that happened to me and my pc decided to die.

Why are masks so hot?

Try cleaning your air vent thingy whatever its called.
Also back up your data before its too late.

Why was your dad with you?

All-Day-IPA
okami and siege

No, this was before school. I dont have a license so when i go outside my dad has to drive me.

Your mind fills in the gaps with perfection underneath
How goes user

I've had to take a break from siege for a few days. Sick of dying tbh

How do you get to school

My dad drives me.

already done. I got all my lewds saved on an SD card.

well, fuck. I guess maybe it's time to start looking into building an actual PC now.

Sad!

Thats it? No save files? Anime? Music? Nothing?
I mean yeah my Ritsu pics and reaction stuff would be the first I'd save but I'd have tons to back up besides that

I really need to do that too.

you'll lose a lot before you win a lot, i've been getting 7+ kill matches lately which has me in a good vibe. Also it helps i'm doing some quiet solo play, i got a buddy i play with on discord but he's loud as shit and doesn't use headphones so i swear i play worse with him because of the audio bleeding

I might go out driving tomorrow. I wanna get my license by the end of interession.

Save Files can be restored, and I don't have any anime or music saved.

I hold no love for skullgirls whatsoever but Valentines eyepatch and lip-scar fuel me in bad ways

I have 35 gigs of music help

I don't use mics so I never have anyone to play stuff like this with

The fuck is intersession

What do you even do all day?

I've been reading a lot of creepypastas lately. Good short, scary stories are great to read. It's a shame most of them suck, and if you read enough of them you start to notice stereotypical endings and plot points before they happen.

The 1 month semester between spring and fall.
Its hard to find my music in flac.

I'm home alone for 3 weeks with no reason to go outside. Anyone want to chime in on what to do besides exercise to avoid going insane? Maybe I'll get back in to playing Elona or figure out how to project plan ahead of time in Factorio.

even light mic use can make for big plays in rainbow, and valk/echo/shield users benefit a lot from solid coordination

Idle on the IRC and play some comfy games.

went through two bottles of soft drinks
am i american now

wew looks like I'm a bit late.
Playing Trails in the Sky FC, in the final area.
I couldn't beat Torrence…

You lads playing anything fun?

I remember really enjoying Bomberman Land Touch! on NDS.

it's on my list. I'm probably gonna watch it some tomorrow. I need to watch HNK as well.

Thats because amateur writers suck. Thats why they are amateurs.
How goes user

F

Play megaman legends. Watch cute SoL anime

You'll do it later.

I should be fine for the most part. The teacher teaches this stuff so plainly and dry and i love it.

Not until you're overweight from eating burgers

I just have 0 interest in talking to or listening to other people while gaming. I mute other peoples mics too.

You aren't American until you shoot something in one hand while eating a burger in the other, legally speaking.
How goes user

Mostly played yugioh today. Hows life fam

Just the one teacher?

I can't decide if I liked the new devilman or not, but it did lead me to researching devilman in general more and I regret not reading the original first now

What do you even do all day?
It goes something like this:
I live an empty life and sometimes I want to end simply because I don't want to be doing this for 50+ years.

My life is
And I love it and wish I could do it for 50 more years.

I cant imagine doing 2 classes during intersession. Usually math classes are 2 per week over 3 or 4 months. This is 4 4 hour classes per week.

just mute loudmouths in siege, you'll want to hear it when teammates relay enemy locations/paths

what are "comfy games"?

I don't know how anybody can view this as anything other than a leading cause of suicide.

Also, some workplace drama
I'm suspicious of the circumstances because I know there's more going on then management is telling me.
some backstory:
here's the kicker:
the last time I saw a different girl go back there, she got a manager fired for sexual harassment. it was only until later that I found out she got the manager fired out of revenge. I suspect something similar happened here. I think I'm going to text him about it and see if he'll tell me what happened.

Any recommendations for artists to commission?

For me its puzzle games like picross and hexcells, or dungeon crawlers and roguelikes.

But SoL anime saved me from suicide most likely tbh

Thats really not a lot.

Meh no thanks!

You also have to factor in that i need a good grade and putting more work on me will decrease the grade i get unless i completely give up gaming for a bit. Slow burn is the right idea.

find a reason to go outside and interact with people. even if it's going shopping at a grocery store, or browsing shops in a mall. just make some small talk with a few people. or even hangout at a coffee shop and read a book or something. just being around people for an hour or so should be enough to keep you feeling sane.

I guess. I've been pulling my hair out trying to do basic math. I asked a math teacher how to do it and she said it was some real bullshit about simultaneous equations and didn't want to even attempt it let alone tell me how to do it.
Then I had a revelation about how to find the answer without actually doing any working so I'm a bit fucked off about my knack for knowing exactly what I'm doing but not knowing how.
The question is "It takes a factory 10 seconds to make 1 A, and it takes another factory 14 seconds to make 1 B. If B requires 3 As, how many A producing factories do you need to make 1 B per second?"
The answer is 30 because that makes 3 As per second but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to that point.
Fusion Frenzy. Though I logged more hours in Crash Bash and probably have more good memories of it, I enjoyed Fusion Frenzy more.

Do you think I could get a full body version of that third pic for a daki somewhere or would I have to draw it myself?

um wut

Play Watch Dogs

Cute girls eating cute things
How goes user

Thats terrifying. This is why women shouldn't be allowed to work.

F

How do you manage that, besides being a NEET? Did your parents just give up on you or something?

Not until you eat a cheeseburger while saluting an american flag, you filthy fucking communist scum.

That gave me a headache tbh
Sad too because I used to be extremely good at math. How goes user

Nah they threaten me and force me into jobs every so often.

I can get through it. Its just gonna take a month. Also, the teacher kinda dropped like 2 weeks homework on us all at once so i gotta finish all of it by monday. 13 total sections with 20 questions each.

no clue, artist is Hetza though

Even if you find out about it, what can you do? You going to seek some kind of justice or something? The guy fucked up when he went out with a single mother.

Only roguelite I know is Elona, and it's pretty fun. The grind is nuts, though.

Well, I can see the appeal, but waifufaggotry kills my soul like nothing I've ever beheld, and SoL shit is a proponent of things that don't exist in any capacity.

If I'm going to talk to people I'm going to get paid to do so. There is no reason to socialize with normalfags outside of necessity, even if I'm going to lose my mind.

Already did. If the game wasn't shit, Aiden would be the star of a pretty decent game. I really liked his character.

that's what I thought.

Elona is a roguelike. A good roguelike that i like is dungeons of dredmor. 10/10 game. Another roguelite i like is crypt of the necrodancer.

Oh whew. Good to know at least.

eh cars' are still a shit. I got tomorrow off though so maybe I can get something worked out then. Used Lyft today to get to and from work.
Wasn't so bad.

I've never read/watched the original Devilman to begin with. Crybaby looks pretty damn cool though.

SpewingMews did a nice Yoza for me
DONDORORORO does some good cartoony stuff. Zanamaoria too.

Then why are you here and not doing homework

They exist in my heart and thats all that matters

I'm crafty though so I can put it off for years if I play it right.

I already know you idiot.

Is that sarcasm?

It especially sucks because I can tell I have to censor most of my thoughts that I would otherwise be blunt about. For being catty, cutthroat bitches, I find it hysterical how sensitive girls are to reality or even humor that pokes fun at them. I remember getting a girl to cry because I made some offhand joke about all women being crazy. Shit's pathetic.

How do you do it?

10 seconds times 3 gets 30.

Gonna save the rest for tomorrow

I think there's a way to translate this to equations. let me think about it for a sec.

Whats wrong with it? When you buying an ae86 monica

We need to take back their vote, and not allow them to leave the house without a male tbh

Pretend to be looking, pretend to be doing interviews if it gets bad, make plans in the future that mean I can't get a job. Going to go visit my grandparents in another state in March so I can't get a job until after that.

Breddy gud. Finally back at work after too many days off in a row thanks to the holidays so I'm feeling heaps better. Every time I have more than 2 days off in a row I stop eating more than one meal a day and start to dread going to sleep because I know it'll bring another shit day of being alone in the house. I always feel like I'm wasting time even if I'm doing something semi-productive.

That's what I did but I swear there's more to it. If it was the other way around, would it still work like that?
Like if it was 14 seconds to make 1 A and 10 seconds to make 1 B with each B needing 3 As then how many A factories to get 1 B every 3 seconds?

where do you find this shit?

Probably Donmai.

It's not about doing anything. I just want to know more details on what happened.

Being alone in the house with nothing to do is the greatest feeling in the world though. Why do you hate it so much?

Have you tried wolfram alpha? Thats what i use when im stuck.

Im heading to bed. Night.

danbooru. I want to try a few other sites though. Do you have any recommendations? Preferably sites that don't require signing up?

See you tomorrow.

Not even a super computer can figure this shit out.

Cya next time user

no, because I want to kick his ass

alternator I think. Just had the battery replaced so it can't be that. Headlights/console lights dim whenever I'm braked. Last time I drove it though they were all dimming on the way home from a Wendy's run. Last time they did that, I got stuck in the middle of a busy 5-lane street with a dead car.

Pixiv or go home.

It's gonna be hard to do that. People nowadays get triggered by men acting like naturally like men. God forbid you tell a woman to shut the fuck up when she says some dumb shit, but it's okay if you say it to a guy. Things in modern times just don't make sense anymore.

D O N M A I
O
N
M
A
I
called it.

figures, just wondering is all. I just never saw that last pic.

Any game you get stuck you'll eventually overcome them.

Is there something wrong with Danbooru that I wasn't aware of?

What's your regular order at wendy's? Theres only one right answer

We need another world war or a plague
And thats how NEETs will inherit the world

Nothing wrong, just never saw that pic there.

No, it's just that danbooru is the only place that typically has those kinds of images at that not deviant-art tier but still relatively low quality.

Put all the loli content behind a paywall for one. Relies on people uploading things from other sites so you miss stuff from good artists for second.

oh ok then.

I don't really care for loli tbh.

Stop being so racist against lolis you antisemitic nazi

i thought you meant that I'll fight him again at the very end or something you're really kind of supposed to lose to him, but you get some bonus BP if you "defeated" him,

I don't always get the same thing.
either the chicken sandwich or a burger

Yeah lolis are overrated.

I don't fucking know I never played the game, just saying that you can overcome them.

Spicy chicken sandwich is the only thing really worth going there for

That whole earthchan thing is so gross. Fucking leftists need to hang.

DAI-KIRAI

t-thanks for your support.

yeah that's pretty good.
hwat

This art sucks

The left makes retarded anti global warming, pollution, anti white breeding propaganda with it mostly.

Earth chan is not a fucking lefty meme you retard

in the very post you replied to she's talking about how she only likes the white humans

I will come to your house and murder you user :

Earthchan, like the environment, is a flavour of the month waifu ready to be used up and discarded for something new the moment it becomes available.

no u

I think I'm starting to secretly look forward to the day I get fired from work. I'm not intentionally trying to get fired, that'd be too obvious, but I feel like the moment I get fired will take all the stress I've had over the past six months off me.

I don't really care, it's an effective meme. Definitely won't have the staying power of ebola-chan, though.

are you seeing these
?
are you actually retarded Soritsu? I mean I know you shitpost pretty hard, but I'm beginnning to thing you may have an actual mental disability

quitting would be just as therapeutic. My job is finally starting to get under my skin a bit…

That's what happened for me. Is your boss a faggot or something?

You're user though. Now apologise to Earth-chan immediately.

I have the best art. Its big, its real, and its beautiful. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Right folks?

I've been telling you to just enjoy the ride while not caring forever.

Search for earth-chan and see what kind of pics come up first

No you are user, we can't both be user. Thats not how this works

Posters get one of two names: user or faggot.
Choose wisely, faggot.

I don't play by your rules or any ones rules for that matter

apologise to her please

Make me

(checked)
I can't tell whos side your on

anyone want to a do a black crusade game with us?

you're losin me fam

I apologize for NOTHING

He's not an asshole per say, he just has shit taste in everything. I have a story from the other day actually.
>say yes easily the biggest mistake I've made at work so far
>he starts telling me that he put 20 hours into the game before dropping it, but he's saying now they've updated the game and he said it's good now

I'm not using your illegal neo nazi site, I'm reporting you to Bernie Sanders

It's playable now, but it's still pretty bad. Dunno why anyone would buy it when you can just pirate it after a major update.
Well if that's the case, the problem has to be someone else. My boss was the biggest dickhead I had ever met, life was hell at work. My only satisfaction afterwards was hearing from my co-worker that every new hire they got was always late and quit after like 2 days, and the past 7 or 8 guys they got on the job were all like that after I left. Shit coworkers? Shit hours? Shit pay? No meaningful work or reason to live? Too many hours on? All of these things lead to burnout.

I hope you choke on that mochi, ritshit.

biggest mistake i ever made as well
they're all normalfags who eat up whatever AAA studios shit out, barring Cowadoody.

so you're all abunch of losers who can't into roleplay eh? got ya tbh

Jokes on you, I don't even like mochi

I worked with a dumb ass once who worked at gamestop for a second job who thought all kinds of dumb shit like ps4's could play wii games. When I'd call him out on his dumb shit he'd say "it doesn't matter I make a lot of sales" was disgusting

THE LAST DND GAME I PLAYED WITH YOU FAGS WAS A TORTANIC OF UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL, BLOW YOURSELF

you know at one point I considered getting a job at EB games. I don't know if I'd still go through with it now, seeing as how it's pretty shit from what I've heard.

At times I feel like I have no reason to live tbh.
It's a nine hour shift, which is about an hour more than the standard 9-5 shift. I don't know if it's for better or for worse tbh.

You doing a nine hour shift 5 days a week? If it's something you hate or something that isn't easy and doesn't pay well you're going to hate the shit out of it.

Can Motoko be banged?

Its one of those jobs that pushes you to constantly meet sales quotas and will get on your ass if you don't. Don't think you'd like it fam

so you enjoyed it eh

I always thought places like EB Games/Gamestop would want somebody well versed in video games tbh.

It pays somewhat decently tbh. Even then I get two extra paid holidays since I had both christmas and new year's off.

Nah as long as you can sell it doesn't matter really. More so you'd think you'd need to know the products to be able to sell them but apparently not.

I'm going to bed. I gotta be up by noon tomorrow and It's already 6:30am.

Wew
Cya next time fam

Night dude.

no seriously

play black crusade with us