Post controllers with SEX APPEAL

Are you a thiccfag or do you prefer the slender body of a cute controller?
I don't know why but the handles remind me of a woman's legs

Are animals in other countries the same ethnicity of the country they've lived and their ancestors lived in.

Best controller

Best controllers of all time, my dudes.

I honestly wonder what kind of material the nubs on those analog sticks feels like.

Sorry bro, your controller has Terminal 7

NIGGA THEY RE ALL ON CHINESE

Cant find a better picture of this, but I had one of these that was clear green and got it from EB Games. Only 3rd party controller I ever liked. I used it over the Dualshock 2. It felt perfect.

Sure.

What the fuck is that thing even? It looks like it'd trigger a worldwide MAD by pressing the wrong buttons.

nigga I only have one hole

the small piece is the ball tickler

honestly all black ps4 controller looks really good

Is that a croissant with buttons on it?
Also, best controller reporting in.

Almost kinda want to make a wood box that looks like that.

POST 'EM

Fuck off King kong

That's a very agreeable list

The Duke was God-tier you tiny-handed chink

xbox 360 is my favourite

the original xbox controllers weren't very good because they only had one shoulder buttons and the black and white buttons aren't really pratical

i use a claw grip so the 360 controller is pretty much perfect. i always liked how in games like dark souls you can keep moving with your left thumb on the left stick and reach over with the right thumb to change weapons on the dpad

Pajeet, Microshit controllers are good tier at best with their horrible dpads and control sticks which are bound to become inaccurate after 2 years thanks to a single flimsy plastic part keeping them centered. Back when that part was made out of metal it might have made it to great tier.

The original Xbox controllers were made tough compared to the other controllers of their respective gen. Gamecube controllers felt too lightweight in my opinion, and the Dualshock was always afterthought-trash in terms of ergonomics.

The Xbox 360 wireless controller is the cheapest piece of shit on the market though, I will agree to that. The 360 wired controller feels a bit more solid to me though for some reason, and it just werkz with PC games

What about DualShock 4 and the Xbone's, DS4 is the best controller out right now according to some PCfags but I haven't heard anything on Xbone's but I personally liked how clicky it was the aesthetics of it.

Dukes were made similar to nokia phones of that time, almost indestructible. Too bad button layout wasn't all that great. I've gone through two 360 wired in 3 years. Both times the left joystick wouldn't keep center and would make any precision impossible since everything would tend to steer to the left. It also doesn't work when playing fighting games because of the piece of shit that is the dpad.

As far as the current gen shit, the Dualshock 4 is currently the overall best. And its also the first and only Dualshock in general that isn't shit-tier

My main issue with the DS4 has been that launch editions had really cheap and faulty USB sockets that wore out over time. Eventually forcing me to just use with with Bluetooth which isn't ideal to me. And I only ever used a launch edition.

I don't own an Xbone controller, but supposedly Microsoft made really expensive "pro" editions that feature swappable buttons and shit.
Overall the Xbox 360 wired controllers are the best for PC, its just a shame Microsoft stopped making them

You know why the DS4 is on the bottom rung.
don't you dare say it though, rule 8 and all.

Xbone better than 360, slightly better dpad but that's about it. Not really worth the price difference. DS4 better than the xbone but not every game works natively with DS4 on PC.

This wouldn't have something to do with some weird complex your autism has about the owner of this board would it?

i really dislike using controllers without offset analog sticks

offset analog sticks make claw grip so much more comfortable

This is Crowbcat isn't it?

The Cube and N64 pads are good, ya dingas.

Those pieces of shit joysticks became looser than a crackwhore in no time, could cause blisters and the overall controller design was so retarded that trying to use all buttons required you to change how you held it mid game. Nintendo made a lot of terrible controller designs over the years and the N64 was a poster child for that trend.

I love GC and PS controllers and this is seriously uncredible shit.

I agree with this.

Is the ds4 any good? It looks like it improves on everything that was subpar about the ds3 except for adding that stupid light thing.
I don't own a ps4 so I would not know.

of course someone on Holla Forums finds controllers sexually appealing

The advantage was awesome.

Anyone who disagrees, get the fuck off my board.

100% objective list

I really like the dual stage triggers of the gamecube controller but holy shit it is made for tiny hands. Is there any big controllers with dual stage triggers?

Nah.

this is bait

wow it makes sense now

American Arcade sticks are the best.

These 2 were the comfiest controllers I've had.

You were really content with the North American Saturn pad? What made you like it so much?

THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE

I HATE IT

They mean "list recent applications" and "preferences menu."

What the fuck.

that there is a six degrees-of-freedom sphere fucker. lets you scoot or point your zero-gee spaceshipass in any direction with a flick or twist of the ball. for shit like shattered horizon, descent? or vendetta online

can't you just get a hori xbox 360 knockoff?
i hate the 360's layout, but i've had good experiences with their ps2/3 knockoffs.

HOW PREPOSTEROUS

You could just replace the sticks.

This was my first controller so it was a nice transition.

Nice

The one thing I hate the most about that controller is how hard-to-press they made the shoulder buttons. I'll hold the button and it randomly stops registering, then have to push it at weird angles to make it work. Now both LB and RB are totally broken and I've had it for less than 10 months.

Anyone have a recommendation for a controller that won't break when I play Bayo and DMC for long periods of time? Are retro controllers with usb adapters any good?

Have the same with the PS4 controller.
So, instead I bought some converter for DualShocks (only own a PS1 and 2) to USB. Turns out the cheap ass thing doesn't make a distinction between left analog sticks and the D-PAD, so still gimped.

Meant for

Even when you press the Analog button?

This is the only chart I can accept.

Pretty much the n64 controller's downfall. While it was nice when new, it immediately began wearing out due to the inane way they handled the construction. Was a miracle it would last as long as it did due to having pegs and springs like that.

It fixes the pad analog mode (1) as soon as connected. If I try to change it, it almost instantly switches it back. I'd send it back, but it still works with plenty of games this way and it was only 5 bucks. It's still annoying though.

the eternal emucuck

Nobody is talking about emulators, shithead.

the ds4's light (which you can't turn off, except possibly with a third-party driver) means that it gets about 10-20% of the battery life of a ds3.

DS1 and 2 didn't consider the d-pad and left analog stick to be different input methods. they were just two different ways to put in left-stick input.

Nonsense, pic related.

I prefer controllers without shit ergonomics. Thus, not a fan of the original Playstation controllers.

Every program that lets you use and map the DS4 lets you turn off the light.

Why are you lying on the internet?

The only reason the classic Wii Controler is below the Pro one is the triggers. The sticks at the sides actually annoy me a little bit.

dyel?

I used to think DS3 was a good controller, then I realized it's complete shit when it comes to diagonal inputs. Fighting games are an absolute nightmare if they weren't designed for this thing, I can mash out special move inputs all day and it will only register 10% of the fucking time. And on my PC, their connection dies if I so much as look at them too hard. They're connected by wire, but it's like they're trying to bounce signals off the fucking moon with how unstable it is.

I never played with a DS3, but with many pads I often have the problem accidentally not going diagonal when I want to go straight.
I miss those always went exactly where you wanted to go.

This is untrue, the light has almost nil impact on battery life. It's an extremely low powered LED, it might take a couple minutes off.

I'm not 100% sure why the dualshock4's battery life is so cack though. I think it's because it has a higher polling rate and it has 2-way communications for the speaker and lightbar at all times. The only solid way to up the battery life is to get a higher capacity battery for it, which is easy to find online and easy to replace.

Yes. Zoologists have actually observed that Indian elephants prefer to defecate in the same areas where they mingle, while the African elephants never tip at restaurants.