Suggest games where I can do pic related

Besides kinda Dragon Age and The Witcher.

I want to treat the Elf like he deserves.

Circumcision is wrong, user.

Go away you angry manlet

I wonder who's behind this post

me on the left btw

Elves are not alway taller than Humans. They are often shorter and definetly more slender.
And when the Game features Barbarian Humans/Viking Humans than they are often taller than the normal Humans and Elves.

That's not what elf boys are for.

I don't know why but in videogames I just can't bring myself to be an asshole. When there's a moral choice I almost always pick the "good" option, because seeing suffering, even fictional, makes me feel sad.

But user this is the good choice. The bad choice is just killing them all.

A quick and painless death saddens me less than watching a child scream as its ears are cut off.

who said anything about quick and painless?

ORCS GO HOME

The ears aren't going to get cut off. That is just propaganda. Only the tip gets cut off.
And look at the El… I mean Human on the top left. He seems quite content with his lot.

The good choice is fugging them all. That's what elves are for, after all.

All female orcs deserve loving domination.

Don't be lewd, user. They will just integrate into human life and yes, marrying is part of that integration. I am curious if the Elf on the top left is a he or she. Now I am not so sure anymore, even though I called him/her a he before.
Also does that robe mean he is part of the church and not allowed to marry? Or maybe he is just an associate, he would obviously not be a priest.

Why do you want to give people haircuts user?

So I can have the facial expression of the Elf on the very Left, while watching my brethrens getting their hair cut and making an unsure smile and telling them "It's not that bad."
And then getting cockblocked by the Priest and not being able to fuck the Elf on the very right, because each of us needs to marry a human, so my wicked knifeear-genes will not surive the next generation.

When the game has this as its own race instead of humans that happen to be barbarians you know it's gonna be shit.

This.

You ever seen those silly little template threads on Holla Forums where it's "push this button to kill everyone in the world with X trait?" I'd pick everyone who is circumcised. All the Christians, Jews, and Muslims would all die, and the vast majority of the old(er) Americans, as well as literally all the rich ones.

Several people in my own family would also get hit, but it would be so, so worth it.

Muslims are circumsized?

But user those are called ogres.

based, I would push that button too and lawyer the genie to death in the afterlife if his button kills me too

hamburger user is that you?

when games differentiate between "humans" and "barbarian humans", the barbarian ones are generally taller and ultra-muscled for whatever reason.

if you don't have a foreskin then you're cimcursized. what you mean is that you don't have phimosis.

No idea who that is, user. I hail from Germania, not an amerimutt.

I like that though. Why complain about Germanics being given their own race in videogames?

No, but if you use the literal definition of circumsized, then I am not circumsized, user. My foreskin was just pulled back, never cut off.

so was mine but it's still here

Either your parents lied to you, or you've got a pretty fucked up mutation there.

Well, it grew together with the skin of the Penis, so I guess it's still there, but it doesn't really act as a foreskin anymore.
Case in point I am basically circumsized, but not technically circumsized.

It was treatment for phimosis, user.
Instead of cutting it off, my doctor just pulled it back.

If that’s how you live, fine. Take it up the ass, user. I’ll have my loving harem of orc girls to fuck after we all go off and kill the elves.

So your foreskin just melted into the rest of your dick?

you're not cimcursized, user. just because the foreskin doesn't cover your benis head at all times doesn't mean you don't have it. the phimosis treatment has nothing to do with circumsizion.