Terrible technique in games

Are there any other examples in games where a characters technique in a game, sports or martial arts, where just terrible and ruins the game for you?

Assuming you're not lying, this will likely end in a divorce

>>>/out/

>for your wife
Cuck.

Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray’s case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the “wet streets cause rain” stories. Paper’s full of them. In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.
– Michael Crichton

I buy gifts for her, not watch her get fucked by someone else. Get your definitions right, you Philistine.

Is your wife cute? Post pictures of her.

ITT: things that didn't happen

>buying your wife gifts
Great, she's almost ready to ride the cock carousel behind your back. You're such a "nice guy", user.

Just admit that you're into ballet. There's nothing wrong with it.

I agree. We need to see her do ballet.

go make a blogpost on reddit you flaming fucking faggot.

I generally don't play any games that involve hospitals or medical care with my mom. Whenever she sees that any general procedure done incorrectly, she comments on it, with her many years in the medical industry.

t. khv

I'm not married, but I give good gifts. I research everything I give my immediate family to make sure it's good and not some chinese piece of shit with wonky features that will annoy them. I don't mean a cursory glance at amazon reviews, I mean actually reading the reviews to see if many people have the same obscure problem with the thing or if it chews up batteries abnormally fast, or self-destructs in a hot car.
If you know your wife is a pro ballet dancer, it stands to reason you could have done some searching to find another ballet professional's opinion of the game before purchasing it, instead of throwing your cash at something vaguely relevant to her. What you've just done to her, is like if your parents said "he likes nerdy stuff right?" and got you a season of Big Bang Theory. Find a way to show her you really care, and don't fuck up this time.

They haven't even made Kingdom Hearts 3 yet, stop blabbering.

Yeah she took me to some performances, didn't think id like it, but it is really cool to watch. Amazing to see how high they can jump and spin, and how smooth and graceful they do everything.

Your analogy is good but comes across as criticism of all gaming, like nothing is ever gonna be an acceptable level of correct because that's how games are. This is false. Devs can hire outside help to get the details right and it's what separates good games and mediocre ones. Republic Commando, for example, had military consultants to tell them how a 4-person squad of operators would move.

Does it feel odd knowing she gets slammed by the other dancers backstage when you aren't watching?

I would have reviewed ot if I was buying it, but I was able to get it for free, yeah cheap. But I thought she'd like it since it was about dancing. Hell I am a farmer and I like moat farming games.
So, glad I didn't spend money on it.

Just admit it, you don't have a wife and you are embarrassed to be a ballet dancer but you still want to tell people your ballet.

Where on Earth did you get the impression OP wouldn't be watching?

Fucking cuck.