The Catz are back

The Catz are back

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Trypticon_(G1)#Device_Label
tfwiki.net/wiki/Grimlock_(G1)/toys#Device_Label
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more likelly than you think

I just thought Holla Forums would be interested to know that someone actually saved Mad Katz

Fuck off, faggot.

But where's the hole technology?

Right here.

They're on the fast track towards a second bankruptcy if a new R.A.T. and an edgy headset is all they have to show off.
Madcatz made some quality fightsticks, it eludes me why they wouldn't double down on that market.

Actually Madcatz HQ are now based on some Chinese industrial city.

I dont know who owned it before but now its property of the chinks, and most probably Tencent is involved in some way

>(((Katz)))
Meoy Vey!

I miss transparent controllers.

does anyone take this seriously?

Why do all "gaming" peripherals look like that? Its like sports and buying really expensive big name brand shoes to play high school level basketball.

I miss transparent handhelds.

I own a Wheel Mouse Optical and a Terminal M, they aren't aging well. The Mouse is locked down at 400 dpi and 150hz, which doesn't lend itself well to modern displays. The M does its job, but buckling springs can be a pain if you aren't exclusively using them for typing.

I think it's time you leave.

hey, get aload of this guy, he doesnt have a CRT monitor, and plays games made in the (((current year))).
my keyboard is exactly like pic related. i dont understand your mouse issue. i have a mouse just like that and havnt noticed any accuracy issues. maybe you need to spend $2 and buy a new one?

At least brand shoes are supposed to be comfortable

The c-stick on my Madcatz GCN controller shattered. Clear plastic is almost more brittle than gold plastic.

What a mystery.

OH SHIT, IT'S BACK BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i had a RAT and it was actually a pretty damn good mouse, all things considered. then again i got it on sale for like $30

Fuck off. I get hit I stay down.

Was hoping the thread was about this, honestly.
Oddballz 2 when?

Wasn't Mad Catz the company who's notoriously shitty hardware was well known to cause controller ports to fry because they couldn't get their fucking voltages right?

I guess now is as good a time as any to come back, since you have to try pretty hard to actually fuck up USB standards.

They've always been shitty Chinese quality.

why do they think showing us footage of soyboy numales jumping up and down at a faggot esports tourney is going to make us want to buy their overdesigned garbage

Don't you want to be as good of a gamer as they are?

wtf didnt this company go bankrupt? Why would you buy anything from these faggots, their shit was always low quality anyway

It was Performance, as well. Before the Dreamcast community exploded due to multiple dramabombs, I remember hearing something about 3rd party pads frying a resistor in the controller port board, but I'd never done any real research on the topic.

They make excellent weapons for when your home is invaded

performance was mad catz, it was just toys 'r' us licensed products that they had mad catz produce for them.

Dreamcast controller boards will blow with an official controller too. They're just that shitty.

Madcatz is also known for making some great fightsticks

Fair point. A more correct statement would be why do all "high level/pro/serious/esports approved/up its own ass gaming" peripherals look like that.

You got me user.

The Model M works really well for typing, but isn't very good for gaming. The switches are heavy and have a lot of travel.

t. Someone who owns two Model M's

What?

why

Mad kats always made sub par garbage. Go shill somewhere else.

Those lights are here it reminds me how much of a gay you are for purchasing it obviously
I can't make sense out of that layout as to why it would be needed but whatever
Fuck meme keyboards

Ergonomics?

WUZ

“Tacticool” transcends industries.

tfw no hole to have filled with technology

Seems like the reason should be obvious.

I feel like this is somehow worse for your hands than a regular keyboard

It won't, but redditors will be melting in their pants.

Try hard

Because gamers are retarded so they want retarded looking peripherals, also the holes make them go faster

the same company also made pic related
god awful design but i bought two of these couse other than the design these are great mice

similar situation
they are not bad just a bit overpriced

Yep I got a g402 which looks similar.
It can only be classified ergonomic if you hammer my hand sideways so it's crooked like the mouse, and the side buttons have retarded positioning. The LEDs are also retarded shit that only increase price while decreasing quality But the mouse itself is incredible.
Next up on my list are headphones with good isolation so I can crank up my fans and a non-meme mechanic keyboard.

Still prefer the 303.

I had an old mechanical keyboard like that before it broke down. Must have been 20 year old when it broke and I had to use two adaptors to connect it to an USB port and the WASD keys were completely blank at that time. I miss it as it was a good keyboard.

I bought my boyfriend the Logitech 500, how good is it?

fucking pleb tier ergo work

These fucking transformer mice are pure cancer. Why do people buy this? Can you even play properly with this thing?

They're apparently pretty comfortable.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Trypticon_(G1)#Device_Label
tfwiki.net/wiki/Grimlock_(G1)/toys#Device_Label
:^)