Destiny down to 22% of its playerbase and falling. Bungie desperate and announces "we need to talk" upcoming statement

Destiny down to 22% of its playerbase and falling. Bungie desperate and announces "we need to talk" upcoming statement

archive.is/YTvpx

So here we go. Activisions most expensive product ever and it is crashing and burning before its second dlc even gets announced.
If you didn't keep up with it the game threw out all the fixes of the original game that took the frankensteins monter of vanilla destiny and turned it into the mediocre but fun game of rise of iron.
In place of all the mechanics they ripped out was a mobage gacha tier cash shop. Instead of getting player power at a level up you get a free lockbox that takes up space in your 10 slot loot inventory so you must repeatedly visit the cash shop to free space for ingame rewards. All former rewards from raids, strikes and pvp are now cash shop only and the cash shop is now seasonal so every two months based on rng you must spend up to $10,000 to get everything in a buy to play AAA shooter with a season pass.

Needless to say people have no need to play that shit when 2017 put out a lot of niche games for different tastes and with shit like monster hunter, dragonball fighterz and dissia coming in weeks the multiplayer market is about to get some big competition.

Compounding this has been a constant stream of weekly shitshows. Throttling XP and hiding it behind a false xp bar ui intentionally designed to lie to you. Locking players out of base game content if they did not buy the dlc. Getting caught paying streamers to shill it and then publicly blacklisting them after they play fortnite instead. Just constant bad press so even the brand defenders are quiet.

All of this means it has a reputation to normalfags that it is a poison cash shop scam and veterans of the first game just went back to play that en masse instead. Now bungie are being reported as having once again rebuilt the game late in development by the usual leak sources that always end up being right in the past. Claiming the cash shop was their idea, not activisions and they can barely make the dev builds run anymore without crashing and thats why they removed so many things to keep the engine stable. Its a mess that Bungie cannot control and next week they claim "we are listening and will try harder and speak after the holidays" but even bundrones are not falling for it and making 'we are listening' a joke.

Is this the biggest crash and burn in the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!MRxQnb5K!Dq2Kir8XtrFh9WRc1L2541dzQUiBPkY6N_TjRsn9yI0
nichegamer.com/2018/01/04/destiny-2-update-re-opens-content-locked-off-by-curse-of-osiris-expansion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serves them right for how they treated Marty.

Additionally they are now hiring for a new lead writer suggesting they are already replacing their leads.

Wow, even with all that ad money they're unable to make bank. It's no Lawbreakers or even Battleborn but it's still delightful to see them fall so low. Did Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's BattleGround really siphon away that many potential suckers as the top dog mainstream shooters?

From the non-existent writing to the non-existent story for a future non-existent game.

I think that's a big part of it. I'm not sure how well Overwatch is holding up, but it seems to have that Blizzard evergreen magic.

Well the whole instant permabans for third-party recording/streaming software shit didn't help them at all.

Fun fact: for Destiny 2 the old halo writers were replaced with the wife of one of the call of duty devs. All the new dialogue like "we are not so different, your traveller and i" we a "stronger, more feminine angle" and apparently she has now been shitcanned.

Feminism: not even once.

Never played Destiny, but Bungie-era Halo was pretty good lore-wise, as far as military sci-fi goes.

Ah, no wonder the plotpoints turned into plotholes like the Exo Stranger, Rasputin, SHIVA and ect, were done like that, because just like any female fanfic writers, they focus on writing cheezy and shitty dialogue that reminds people of fucking television shows instead of proper story, GG Bungie, hope you die.

feminist writing= "what would this character talk like in buffy? xD"

Source for them shitcanning the woman? I want to see who this cunt was and read how this is all a glass ceiling and whatever mental gymnastics she pulls out of her ass.

They haven't announced it but there is a new bungie job listing for her position.

The problem with modern games, if you pay millions to get a game made you wouldn't have to sell unreleased content after it.

Last year especially made this shameful. Look at all those releases like P5, Mario Odyssey, Horizon, Nier, Nioh, Zelda and so on. Sure some had DLC. But it was all side story optional shit. You didnt get any 'you cannot continue the main story without paying' from anyone but western AAA.

People kept saying for years 'collapse soon stalker' but i think its not a game industry crash on the way but a western AAA studio collapse. Or fragmentation. EA collapses and becomes 5 smaller companies to start the cycle again like its some dark souls bullshit or something.

I forgot this game even existed.

Lots of big companies fucking up lately, huh.

2018 gonna be a good year for salt.

I'm hoping it's the year the lootbox gets nuked. But I doubt it.

I'm not one of those cunts that wishes suffering on people, but I won't deny I love some schadenfrued, and right now I'm rolling in it.

That classic 90's anime aesthetic still gets my dick hard.

ITT: What happens when you take every shortcut imaginable simply to not make a good game.
I expect everyone involved to not have learned a single damn thing from this.

Bungie activision will not learn at all and will keep the microtransaction store while still making awful DLC that has no content at all

Not much of a bar to clear.

There was a series I was reading on Kindle that was decent, started out being all about fighting space commies but now it's gone full ayy lmao. Terms of Enlistment is the first one in the series if any anons are interested, author's name is Marko Kloos.

You know that album activision kiboshed finally released right?
Because its some fucking good shit.

It's way better than the Halo rip-off soundtrack that they made for the Rise of Iron.

Thank you, user.

That's what you get when you hire women.

I can't wait for what Star Citizen will give us next.

Link to the album:
mega.nz/#!MRxQnb5K!Dq2Kir8XtrFh9WRc1L2541dzQUiBPkY6N_TjRsn9yI0

Checking them doubles.

Didn't this come out on New Years or something? Remember downloading it and enjoying it. Pretty fucking good, if I may say so. Here's hoping both Bungovision feels it so hard, it'll visibly shake them to the ground and force them to do something good for once. Highly doubt it, but one can dream.

Its really good stuff. Shame neo bungie and activision butchered it because the destiny idea and worldbuilding had potential before it turned into activisions attempt to make AAA shooters turn into mobage.

Remember to never reply to the Activision insider user.
The idiots at Activision are so butthurt that we reached the normalfags and made them aware of the shit that is Destiny 2, that the insiders want to come here to tell that "they don't give a fuck about anons".
Point, laugh, and harm their profits.

Good. Not just feminists. All women must be purged from the western industry.

And it is up to us to never let the cicle start again.
Subvert all marketing to make the normalfags hate their products. Never trust anyone that worked on those companies.

And this right here is the source of problem.
You should never want them to get better.
You should contribute to destroy them and make everyone else afraid of trying to be like them.
Let go of the attachments to their past good games and make sure that their present practices are completely eliminated from the industry.
Never forgive those that did wrong when they had the choice to do good.
Always make sure that they can never stand up again.

Cringe as fuck

FLAC or nothing

I remember seeing a fat female writer in the D2 reveal, I thought she was Hamburger Hepler.

Tune down the faggotry a bit user.

I thought it had died already.

The DLC did bomb harder than the Fat Man, so, it's more or less a matter of months.

Reminder

500 MILLION SHEKELS DOWN THE DRAIN

If I wanted to play a shit grindy loot based FPS I'd play Borderlands at least I can play that when the servers are down.
There is no real fucking reason to play Destiny.

Fucking underage 7th Gen kiddies

Eh, I'd say Titanfall 2 was good, but I'm biased since I got it dirt cheap.

They went after gamers in general. General gamers (casuals) treat games as a consumable more so than an activity. Play new game, throw it out after a week or so, get the newest AAA game, repeat.

It's their own fault.

Is Always Sunny still decent?
I stopped watching TV in general around the 3rd or 4th season of it

It's probably for the best. Destiny was always a failure compared to Halo imo. Never capturing the same magic that Bungie's previous work effortlessly did. The sooner this failed IP dies, the better. Watching it bleed and struggle is just pitiful to watch at this point.

The butthurt never ends, eh?
Go back to eating McDonalds after losing your job because of random anons.

It is better to have nothing than to have mediocre products and scams.
It is their own fault for being idiots that crashed their own company in order to pander to non-gamers..

I don't think we have to worry about that fag because he sperged out hard during the last thread, spamming the catalog with shit for about 15 minutes. He's definitely homeless now.

But the mockery must be eternal.

His punishment must be more severe.

I see no mention of this. Source?

Buy some engrams and you'll find out :^)

Regardless of how you feel about them as actual games, Overwatch and PUBG maintain their microtransaction shit on a cosmetic level, and update with free content to keep their player base interested. Destiny, Battlefront 2, Need for Speed, all games treated like convenience store scratch card machines and the playerbase treated like hobo gambling addicts begging for pocket change in the parking lot. Even regular folks are catching on to the contempt these companies have for them.

can I plkay dsesintiy with vr? if not im gonna eat a cat

This right here. I cannot stress this enough, older dev studios that are still around today are not staffed by the same people they were a decade or more ago. The turnover rate in mainstream game development is ridiculous. The studios you used to love are now just a brand name and nothing else, something to slap on a game cover to get more sales from people to stupid to realize it's not the same team they used to be.

It's 30k on PC now. The Division will end up outliving it. Even it goes to 30k during events.

no

Well, at least that game went from being absolute shit, to barely playable with the last update. I'd know, I have 200 hours in it

Reminder:
10 YEARS STUCK WITH THIS SHIT

Halo was always a failure compared to Marathon imo. Never capturing the same magic that Bungie's previous work effortlessly did. The sooner that failed IP died, the better.

The moment Bungie released Halo, they became a dumpster fire. That was the day they compromised vidya integrity to worship at the altar of the Lowest Common Denominator's shekel. They went from making amazingly detailed and engrossing sci-fi in Marathon, to the weak-ass watered-down shadow of a shadow that Halo was. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about the Halo franchise, and anybody who enjoyed the Halo games is simply brain damaged.
The fact that it took people nearly two fucking decades to realize this simple fact - that it took people the nuclear dumpster fire called Destiny to wake the fuck up, is honestly just fucking depressing.

And even when they have the same staff, always judge their ACTIONS. Never let yourselves be lead by brand names.
As soon as yo even suspect that a studio or company is starting to get greedy or pozzed (leftists always lead to further corruption), abandon them and spread to normalfags any wrongdoing that they make.
Always strike their profit.
Always subvert their marketing.
Never forgive their mistakes.
Never let their good actions blind you from their greed.

Only those that chose to get stuck with it.
Play other games.

The first Halo was still fun, though.
But yeah. Any sign of things getting worse IS a guarantee that it will become worse.
Never have hope when something presents signs of declining. Abandon it and alert others to do the same.

kek
and we'll be the dwarf lords

Reinstalled it two days ago

[spoil]It's fun[/spoil]

I meant the 10 years as a way of saying that both bungie and activision are stuck with this abortion of a videogame and will suffer those 10 years of nothing but fuckups, controversies, and PR nightmares, which is what they rightfully deserve. Meanwhile, like you suggested, I'll keep playing better games.

so uh, is it good?

Battle Royale mode is OK, I guess, but the actual game is garbage.

I agree

it looks a hell of a lot like pubg

Eh, I can't be too harsh on it, it's optimized, it works, it looks not-completely-awful, and it plays alright.

exactly where my mind went too.

I like this user.

no I mean that is exactly like pub-g
its a pub g knock off

How many threads have you done about this, is this the fourth one? How many are you still going to do? Did the CEO of Activision fuck your mom or what?

You know that every day Activision exses will scream that shitty game that some hacks made for pennys is peaking 3mil active players daily, and their shitty game is under 1mil and cost tens of miljons.

screencap?

you start with 100 people and drop out of a plane over an island

Also what the fuck

What the fuck are you on about, you illiterate Albanian subhuman?

PUBG wasn't the first to do that you underage newfag.

Oh I see, you're literally retarded.

not my fault you assumed I played that kind of shit before pubg and fortnite

I'm truly sorry for assuming you didn't have permanent brain damage.

user I dont know why you assumed I would know about any game that started like that

user, just fucking shoot yourself.

after you felate a knife

user quit acting triggered, you cant be this much of a faggot for real

How else am I supposed to lick nutella off a butterknife, you dumb nigger?

I want all Ubishitters to kill themselves like the cocksucking faggots they are.
We went from World in Conflict to this garbage and tehy're willingly paying for it.

Stargate is pretty cool. It would totally make an excellent franchise if they did it sort of like The Phantom Pain.

Dude i listen to halo 3 on the daily, fucking amazing compared to the shit they have now for star halo:muh MC is a wreck 4 and 5.

Unironically had a friend buy it for me because they needed a fourth guy to do shit in the game. I don't have the money or the lack of self respect to actually buy ubishit games.

I thought the first Halo was pretty alright. Anything past that wasn't nearly as good though.
And yeah, Marathon is superior. Even though I have no idea what the fuck was going on in Infinity.

I will never understand how anyone can like any Ubisoft game. It most be a French or Canadian thing.

Infinity isn’t that complicated.
They made a bunch of cool levels, then realized they didn’t connect up.
Personally M2 was the sweet spot of story and gameplay. I recommend playing the first two.

I beat all three
I wish there was a good open-source port like for doom/quake.

They made good games in the past. Too bad it all went to shit somewhere during the PS2/GC/Xbox one generation.

I didn't pay for The Division, it came with my keyboard.

My sister's boyfriend plays the shit out of the Division. To be fair, he's a spic. So I'm not surprised.

The CEO is fucking yours right now, isn't he?
The mockery will never end.
And we will remind everyone again and again how Activision and Bungie are shit.
No amount of shills will stop it.

Is your sister hot?
Do you think she wants a white baby?

No and more than likely no. She's a whale and the whole family ignores her except my extremely liberal mother.

that's enough Holla Forums for me today

(checked)
Ah, shame

I don't think I have ever seen a cuckchanner trying to fit in this hard and I lurk Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Nigger, a spic and white female's offspring will be decently white compared to a nigger and white female's offspring which is just a discount spic nigger with ballsack hair on top of their head and wide apart nigger eyes. Spics are quarter white anyways.

One drop rule.

The dude is full blooded native, Puerto Rican.

Also

He's right though, nobody cares what you lurk newfag nigger

It will be whiter than a mixed nigger mutt hybrid, that's for sure

You might wanna look in the mirror my friend, also good luck at school whenever you go back

What the fuck is this new word I've seen people start using a few days ago?

Oh shit, he got on a VPN.

Women who PROVE THEIR WORTH can stay. Rieko Kodama, Mari Shimazaki, Jane Jensen, Roberta Williams, Carol Shaw, and so on. But cunts from the SJW scene get a free helicopter ride from Pinochet Airlines.

DECENTLY HWHITEâ„¢

Look at this South American shitskin

What?

It's about the same shit, they're all monkeys

You sure aren't fellow 8gagger

Lurk for 10 fucking years newfaggot, goddamn, where are all these 4cuck newfags coming from?

That might be it

If the phrasing didn't tip you off, they're (((microtransactions))).

I've probably been here longer than you faggot.

Nigger you likely don't even who Swami, Crow and Nepfag are.

You haven't. Mobage is a term that's been thrown around for at least 5 years now.

Butthurt shill detected. Lost your job to our relentless subversion too?
Nobody here is talking about Shitendo either.

The woman will get addicted to crack as soon as any spic fetus starts to form inside her.

Getting all the pussy when you say "i work at Bungie and i am on Reset Era" aren't you?

Sucking the CEO cock did not land you any promotion, did it?

That is why a said "…from western industry". Never trust women raised in the west.
The japanese ones have a whole better moral teaching to raise then as better, functional beings than the western ones.
Never risk having women on the industry only because of a small number of them have done decent jobs before.

And you are still an impotent freak.

Maybe on 4chan and it recently got brought over here, but I stopped going to 4chan in 2014.

Looking at pixels on a screen isn't an argument you dumb nigger, nor is acting dumb and pretending you have shitty reading comprehension.

Niggers have the lowest iq's out of all races and commit the most crimes and have subhuman primal genes, there's a racial hierarchy for a reason, spics are usually quarter white anyways

Is it time to post 56 % menes ?

Nope. You aren't fooling anyone kid.

You literally don't even know what you're typing about, are you sure you aren't autistic?

no, it's just that nobody gives a single shit about that shitty game, it's not even worth making a thread about it when everybody knows its garbage

This kind of thinking is why miscegenation with spics is worse than miscegenation with niggers.
The child of a white person and a nigger is a nigger. It's obvious visually, everyone can tell, it gets treated like a nigger by white people, most white people won't even consider fucking it.
Retards like you, however, get tricked into believing the child of a white person and a mestizo is white, and so that child can continue to shit in the white gene pool. In a couple of generations it's hard to tell at first glance, they may not even know themselves that they're not white, but they're still carrying shit genes, and then you start getting these mixes breeding with each other and the kid gets a copy of some random fucking beaner gene from both parents and you've got "white" people who have no reason to think they're not white giving birth to kids with dark eyes and dark hair and shitskin psychological traits.

Holy shit, you are one dymbfucking nigger
You sure as hell didn't come here aftewards if you're this fucking clueless.

Sure thing shitskin, os cabrões dos alfacinhas de Lisboa are barely white nowadays but your shithole is totally white, I believe you.

Welp, here comes Holla Forums Might as well delete the thread.

Life imitates art…

Whats intl

Just filter and report the cuckchan spics derailing the thread

argentina is a white country

Most white people already genes from other races anyways, you probably have a nigger or jew gene in your dna, miscegenation with spics is better than miscgenation with subhuman primal niggers

This thread got derailed so hard lmao

No, still whiter than Brazil though

No

>>>/cuckchan/

At least she sounds like she's having fun whenever I call or whenever we meet up.

shit Im gonna get banned for this but this thread is shit anyways

Normalfags will have fun with literal feces if they have to.
As long as it's properly marketed

Only if you count Neanderthals as an "other race". The majority of whites, even in America, have no non-white admixture. Genetic testing companies admit putting made-up shit about white customers having "

Bullshit. Colonials "whites" have polluted bloodlines.

You've literally haven't given any arguments after I refuted your implication that all white people are entirely white with no genes from other races, miscegenation with blacks is literally the same tier as miscegenation with australian aboriginals, niggers have the lowest iq's out of all races and have subhuman primal genes, regardless if people can't tell if a spic mixed white kid is entirely white in its genetics or not doesn't mean shit because most white people already have genes from other races, there's a reason why most dna tests from white people come with results of the white person usually having genes from other races

tldr: most white people usually have genes from other races in a dna test anyways, mating with niggers is worse than mating with spics because niggers are innately dumb and have subhuman primal genetics

Mixing with a nigger is just as bad as mixing with a spic.
Race mixing is bad and lead to the death of your ancestors you mongrel, you're not even pretending to be anything but a Spic right now.

nice video games discussion

>>>Holla Forums

To make sure you're not misunderstanding me, by America I mean the US. Anywhere south of us didn't use the one-drop rule, so there are lots of "whites" down there with small amounts of Amerindian ancestry.
People believe white Americans have admixture for two reasons. First, a lot of mixing did actually happen in the US–the results just weren't considered white. Black Americans typically have 30-60% white admixture (often more, rarely less). Second, a lot of white American families have stories about an Indian ancestor somewhere hundreds of years ago. These are almost all bullshit. American culture romanticized the idea of the Indians but very few people actually liked the reality.

The crash of 83 was a Western crash only. People seem to think it was a global crash, but it was mostly in North America. Mainly because it was over-saturated and filled with shitty games.

There was really no way to get info about games outside of North America. You saw ads on TV (maybe), and read about them in gaming magazines. All of which were entirely North American focused. There was no hopping on Holla Forums and talking about Japanese games.

We are seeing several likenesses to 1983, but it's felt like it's been a slow motion burn. Markets are slowly being over-saturated. Look at what happened with PUBG. Some modder makes a game that's really popular, and now every western developer is rushing to add battle royale to their games. And the vast majority of them fail.

Things are just going to get worse. What Western games do you see coming out that are innovative and really unique? I don't see any. In fact, all I see are sequels out the ass. Go look for what people are expecting to be big games in 2018. They are almost entirely all at least one of the following

The biggest AAA releases in 2018 are going to be Far Cry 5, Anthem, God of War, Crackdown 3, Detroit: Become Human (which has turned into a leftist walking simulator), Red Dead Redemption 2, Spider Man, Last Of Us 2, Cyberpunk 2077.

Only thing that seems remotely interesting and that's a new idea in that whole list is Cyperpunk 2077, and really CDPR probably isn't considered Western AAA. Western AA has already turned into rehash and low risk bullshit, and gamers are fucking tired of it. The crash is going to come this year, specially since the SJWs in gaming have such a huge tendency to ram their politics into games, and everyone is rejecting it a la nuWulf.

Western gaming is in trouble. But they're not doing anything to fix it, they're only prolonging it. They are too afraid to leave "millions of dollars for a single player game that lasts 5 hours" method of making games they've established. And they're going to pay dearly in 2018.

I'll give you the prime of Halo 3 multiplayer, but CE lans were a much better time, and the reason many people got into the series.

tfw mix of european colonial white and native american, so no matter how racist you are in whatever direction, you can't tell me I don't belong in Murrica.

Even with all that supposed white admixture, niggers are still innately dumb and prone to chimping out cause of their subhuman primal genes, that's fucking hilarious

They are all mongrels. The only place where colonials have managed to keep any pure bloodlines is Canada and even that is fading fast. American "whites" are anything but.

Your kind is a lasting embarrassment and needs to be purged.

you dont belong anywhere tbh

Because the reality was that the "natives" were violent savages that raided European settlements to scalp and rape. I don't even know where the "noble savage" bullshit started, but I bet there's a Jew behind it.

Not just that, but budgets keep swelling while the number of consumers isn't exploding as it did from 2005 onward. Gaming is mainstream, but it has expanded as far as it was going to expand, and even normalfags eventually learn once they get burned a few dozen times. It also bears mentioning that big publishers haven't really bothered to expand their portfolio, recycling the same franchises over and over again. EA, for example, makes half their money from lootboxes, the rest from selling sport titles. Besides DICE they don't really have any talented developers under them anymore.

Get out of this website, Nigger

its okay its only ironic shitposting fam

>>>/cuckchan/

no

Go back home

How can Activision really fix this shit? It sounds like they would pretty much have to make an entirely new game, and they aren't going to do so and give all the buyers a free copy.

Nice damage control, nigger, we’re not niggers so we can tell if you’re a nigger subhuman or not

i'm hearing lots of really good things about the division after the 2.0 patch, but i don't know if i believe any of it

They can't fix it. Bungie fucked up so bad, and so consistently, that everyone started smelling the stench. The only way out would be to give everyone all the shit for free and pretend they give a shit about their consumers for a while, and then try to be more sneaky with Destiny 3. Not that I think Bungie is competent enough to pull it off though.

t. half indian american

>>>/africa/

It will never be fixed. They'll try again with Destiny 3, which they'll probably just call "Destiny" and pretend the first two games never existed. That seems to be the cool new Western AAA thing to do. Name your game the same as an older game, and pretend the older games never existed.

looks like I was right lmao
time to gas yourself, mutt
>>>/treblinka/

That’s not even an argument, dumb nigger, go ahead and tap dance, we’ll treat it as an argument with full support from the ncaap.

Get out of this website nigger

>>>/africa/

Nothing will be any good if the world ends up being brazil.

Reported for turning into another tiresome Holla Forums circlejerk. Unironically kill yourselves board wreckers.

Im white, but whats funny is how vehemently you defend some indian mutt

What’s more funny is how you’re acting like a nigger, you should get gassed

No, they were horrible, pretentious cunts who made shitty pretentious games. I'm okay knowing they're not making any more shitty games.

All three of those games are going to be filled with the scummy shit found in games like MvCI , NuWolfenstein, and Destiny 2, you fucking knucklehead (sjw pandering, season passes, day-one disc-locked content, and microtransactions).

Begone, newfag.

How did this thread get so fucking retarded holy shit.

Spics invaded.

Holla Forums is rightful Aztlan clay.

There's no way that Overwatch siphoned away players. PUBG maybe, but Overwatch is a year and a half old now. Aside from events that it may hold, the interest has largely poured over into PUBG. Overwatch is old news at this point, but it's a convenient scapegoat when companies can't admit to having a bad game, or bad management.

(Checked)

Need the screencap

I missed a typhoon of asshurt and autism didn't I?

Just like EA's Battlefront II, Destiny 2 can't be fixed because the whole game was built around microtransactions.
Exactly but the thing is… D2 was supposed to be a reboot of the first game but they pussied out during the development - again - and released the strict minimum (it has less features than the first game).

have you even read Starship Troopers?

wasn't that the guy who will call anyone an activision kikeshill in his thread that got deleted or was it a different guy?

Yes, him. I've been looking through the archive but I guess deleted threads don't pop up there.

This is the first sign that things are about to implode and I love it.

i think some anons screencapped it, good times spamming the thread with mechs

This thread is pretty much a dumpsterfire, but if anyone has screenshots of the retards still defending / finally breaking to this pile of garbage, it would be much appreciated.

It's always more juicy to see the passengers experience as well as watching the train wreck.

Those are some weak-ass Disney tits.

…. wat

A Canadian tranny.

The problems run deeper than just the microtransactions (D2's weapon changes, mods, reward system, nonexistent talent trees, lackluster PVP options, no LFG system), but the microtransactions are an obvious complaint and easier to fix, mostly because a lot of the solutions are shit they did in the first game and somehow forgot by the time they got around to developing the second:

This on top of the obvious "add more cosmetics that don't involve money you fucking assholes" and a good chunk of the community's ire would wash away. As I said, there's still a huge share of problems with the game, but they can start with the easiest, most visible stuff.

But they won't. The game is built around lootboxes, it's why it exists. They're not selling a game as much as they are selling you access to the store so you can give them more money for fucking jpegs. The game is lackluster in both content and mechanics specifically because of this.

I wouldn't even call it a tranny. It's more like Capcom saw those terrible muscle mods and thought that's what people wanted.

I sincerely doubt that was the only thought process that went into making the game. It seems more like Bungie didn't realize how much effort would go into a game like this to keep the playerbase satisfied and entered into that Activision contract years ago thinking that they'd be able to pump out a game and major expansion every other year. They had to scrap together another expansion to D1 just because they were so far behind on D2. And apparently that was due to yet another behind-the-scenes shakeup that more or less rebooted development at a late stage.

I have no doubt that (((Activision))) was the driving force behind the aggressive microtransactions, but if the rest of the game being shallow and sparse is supposed to drive lootbox sales, that's a fucking retarded strategy. When people get bored, they stop playing, and then you get no money at all.

No, the entire game is built around it.

Companies like EA and Activision spend million on addiction experts to tell them how to hook people on their skinner boxes. It's fucking disgusting.

Also, Bungie is a hollow shell of what it once was, I guarantee you it's staffed by subhuman leftist hipsters that are perfectly okay with fucking the filthy goyim over. Destiny 2 was designed to Jew you out of your money, it's the only purpose the game has.

I mean, alright, if you want to be cynical, go ahead. I just find it really hard to believe that an entire company of several hundred coders, artists, and designers are all dedicated more to siphoning money out of people's wallets than actually making a game. To me, it looks more like management dysfunction combined with nobody actually feeling free to step up and say "y'know this is actually a dumb idea" that led to massive problems with the game design that were never corrected. Hell, look at the Glassdoor reviews of Bungie, they pretty much say that if you're not part of the higher-ups then they don't want to listen to you.

But no, I'm sure it's because they're all Jews.

Before you bring up the whole XP-to-lootbox thing, that's literally the only link that Eververse has to the rest of the game. It is its own self-contained system that should be much easier to tweak than, say, reworking PVP so that it's not terrible.

Welcome to the modern vidya industry. Why do you think that immediately after they escaped MS's clutches they spread their buttchecks wide open for Activision? Bungie likes the shekel, that's all they give a shit about.

Same as with BioWare, but you won't hear anyone say they aren't drinking the Kool-Aid.

Stop being a fucking fanboy. Halo is nowhere near worth it, and all the people responsible for Marathon and Myth are gone. Stop doing it for free.

>>>/cuckchan/

Marty had uploaded a couple more scans from the album booklet to his twatter - for the completionist.

Isn't OG Bungie fucking dead by this point? I recall about every single founding member either fucking off after the Activision contract or getting the Marty treatment.

Hell, IIRC Joseph Staten was in charge of the lore shit for every game, and he left halfway before the first Destiny released because of bad blood with how the development was going.

Good shit, thanks a lot anons

I got Destiny 2 for free when I got a new video card, should I play it Holla Forums?

If it's anything like the first one, probably not.

Dogshit in the park is free and you wouldn't eat that, so why would you subject yourself to Destiny 2?

It requires 68GB of hard drive space and not even normalfags will touch it. Does that sound like something that's worth our time?

What happened while I was away?

If you enjoy boring, tedious, repetitive and shit gameplay, then go for it.

It was just a few faggots starting a 56% argument. Nothing that special.

mods are basically sjws at this point

Holy shit how does this happen

I'd imagine most of it is uncompressed audio. There was something like 10000lines of voiced text in the first one or some shit. Sounds like a voice acting union racket to me.

Haha so funney gains ex deep ex dee

The really hilarious part is that they hired that dwarf from GoT and you can tell he was phoning it in, likely through an actual phone. And for all that voice acting the lore of the game was buried in some shitty wiki and the game has about zero story.

Did cuckchan lose it's shit again?

Making fun of shit games is what Holla Forums does.

Gonna need a source for this Hamburger Hepler 2: The HELPENING, user.

Guess that's another reason why it underperformed the way that it did.

And, in the end, they replaced him in a patch. Now whether that means getting someone else to do new lines for some new voice bits or they redubbed the old ones I don't know.

Sucessful shit games.
This was never going to be anything than a flop.
I don't see anyone making fun of Lawbreakers here, which deserves just as much ridicule. Yet somehow these Destiny threads just (((happen))) to pop up regularly.

you are fucking delusional if you think the destiny fanbase cares about or has even heard about these games, and vice versa if you think people who play these games care about destiny

the exo stranger and SIVA are placeholders for an actual plot or interesting storyline. the exo stranger is like the g-man from hl2: a lazy stand-in for contrived coincidences. SIVA is a stand-in for a story in the last DLC they shat out in like less than six months.

Go back to cuckchan and stay there.

Did you come here this week? We had so many fucking lawbreakers threads that it became tiresome

I wouldn't know what that game has got to do with cuckchan but you seem pretty "well informed" about what's going on over there…

I genuinely must have missed them then.

I can only wonder how, they're practically cyclical. Look, it's not a bad thing to be new. You just need to lurk.

I wouldn't necessarily count on it. The Japanese gaming industry is even farther ahead in turning into lootbox hell (see: gacha games) though obviously the average rose-tinted weeb will be unaware of this.

Then again Japs being idiot bug-people maybe the model works there.

Staten went back to Microsoft/343. If I remember correctly he was planning on writing a bunch of novels on the Covenants.
Marty is working with an indie game, I think it's called Golem.

this is an attempt at poisoning the well Gacha games are primarily mobile games and do not affect mainstream console or PC japanese releases. Destiny however is a massive AAA title, and many other major AAA titles from the past few years have had these sort of things. The only recent Japanese AAA games that come to mind are RE7 and FF15 which, quality aside, lacked these gambling mechanisms.

Do not poison the well, focus on the Wests issues instead of deflecting. You come across as distinctively talmudic when you do this.

No nigger-posing, please. This is a human only board.

I hate weebshit but there are a lot of games coming from Japan that aren't gachashit, whereas all the big AAA western releases have some form of lootbox bullshit.

We had a whole thread mocking lawbreakers.

It's still in the catalog, just bumplocked.

The non-gacha games are still unplayable console dreck.

I'm gonna play Firefight matchmaking in Reach later. Still plenty of people playing.

Tfw pure blooded h'White American who hates Spanish rape babies with a passion and wants to exterminate you from the face of the earth.

R E M O V E J U M P I N G B E A N

Beware the derailing.
Focus on mocking Bungie/Activision and in ideas on how to attack them even further, and spread this to normalfags all over the internet.

Pol rules everything. Deal with it.

Thank Jesus.
The sooner the western industry crashes, the better.

The fact that they make more money from microtransactions than from selling the games themselves is reason enough to work ways to destroy those companies.

Why would you want them to fix it?
The sooner Activision and other like it go bankrupt, the better.

Amen to that.
Western women are raised to be just talking meat and they don't prove anything by working in this industry. They only make it worse.

Yeah, but we will keep attacking Bungie and Activision until they are gone. Get used to it.

You forget that both Bungie and Activision are filled up with literal retards that are always jailed in their bubbles. Any rational thinking is thrown out as soon as one of them starts to agree with retarded ideas and the whole cult start to agree with all of it.

It IS because of jews and leftists.
They aren't programmers or artists or anything. They are leftists/retards and jews.
Their sole purpose is to get money and nothing else.

Another reason to push for the end of those two companies. Hiring celebs is cancer.
Games should always be made by Gamers and for Gamers.
I'm sure that Bungie's staff are swimming in money from hiring a deformed mutant to do voice work in their game, aren't they?

Here comes the shil.
Butthurt because your dream game is shit? Or are you one of the failed living beings that worked on it and now knows how reality is outside you bubble of leftists.
We had a "laugh at Lawbreakers" thread this same week. Lurk more. That is, if you still can afford internet after being fired because of us.

Samurai taking over jews' business will always be a good thing.

Cancer is also free but you wouldn't want that.

I suppose I should not be surprised seeing as you are part of nu-Holla Forums

good, let it die

Pol rules. Get used to it.
Mocking shit games and ensuring that the companies that made them take a hit on their profit are always good things.
Destiny 2 and Bungie/Activision must be made the faces of scams and failures in the eyes of normalfags.

Absolutely beautiful. Destiny 2 is maximum over-kikery and the bunch of worthless shits LARPing as Bungie deserve this so deliciously much. RIP real Bungie.

So they were served and were meant to respond on the 3rd of Jan but before the time limit was up Cryteks lawyersharks amended the complaint to say the CIG license violation was fully intentional. Intent being a major deal in law.
CIG have two weeks to give us the hilarity of their reply.

What is it with the purity faggot police that runs declaring some words "forbidden" and basically being shit?

Normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies, normies,

I threw up my breakfast. Thank you.

t. normalfag

I wonder if they found some extra juicy new information or if they're just fucking with Roberts.

Reddit and co. stole our word and now it is a no-no :(((

I think they've decided that they have more than enough evidence to prove intent. Its just sticking in the legal knife a little deeper.

I look forward to what's coming.
or alternatively

Bungie signed their death warrant with their level of greed. Now they're a toxic brand that's not worth touching by major companies. Get ready for a few more years of laughs.

You just don't get it. Do you?

No shit. It started with the diversity in tech movement. Corporations took in pussies and niggers just because they didn't have a white dick. Now everything they release, from OS to apps to games to updates, it's all shit. I have being using the same programs for about 5 years. In the last two most of those programs have devolved into a miserable condition, between more frequent crashes and reset of all progress.
But hey, #theystandwithher, because #blacklivesmatter, so it's all good.

It's amazing to see all these tech giants throw away their dominance and technological edge to virtue signal as hard as they can. The sooner Silicon Valley implodes the better.

I don't follow what's going on, but how did this happen. Like you can still do the raids but don't get gear or something?

It kinda made sense back then. When the diversity jew started screaming, they fired a lot of white guys and replaced them with cheap and unskilled women and niggers. They probably thought they could train those slaves in house. If things would have worked the way they hoped, now the would have cheap but reasonably skilled slaves. Reality proved them wrong, the subhumans didn't learn anything, the overworked white guys eventually left and now all the managers are crying themselves to sleep because investors are taking back their funds.
I expect 2018 to be the years of the White Man. Let's hope the lesson the corporations learned about diversity in tech lasts.

It's a shame really. The game had potential. HAD. Now people won't even touch it because Activision tried to jew people so hard that even the normies got tired for it.

Rip in pieces Destiny.

Hi Holla Forums

This. But also don't forget that in most cases, the investors themselves were the ones pushing for diversity cancer. They really wanted a miracle of "get it done and well" and took back the money in rage for being proven wrong.
Always check for WHO is investing on your project. Not how much.

"Have potential" is one of the worst cancerous ideas that the industry forced into the market.
Nothing must "have potential". Everything must be objective. Either a good product or a bad product. Selling "potential" was one of the biggest market ploys that the failures working on entertainment came up with.
I see people all the time talking about "potential to be good".
Fuck potential.
Give us GOOD products and that is it.

Pol only. Don't want Right Wing politics in everything? You don't have any power to stop it. Get used to it.

You can't play it unless you buy the expack. Yes, Bungie is that much of an asshole.

Pretty much. I think it's just Jones on his dead horse now

>>>/cuckchan/

>ever refusing to release your music lossless
It would take less than a minute's worth of effort for a musician to future-proof their work. What kind of author would go to the trouble of artistically expressing themselves only to then handicap the result?

keep posting.

It was already leaked that Bungie were the ones trying to jew everyone and activision just gave them the ok.
Devs are as shit as publishers user, they are all jews there.

What about Amy Hennig? She wrote some good games like Soul Reaver, even bailed out of Naughty Dog as soon as Uncharted 4 started showing signs of SJW infestation remember the mary sue nigress who could beat two grown-ass veteran men barehanded?

TBF chimps are way stronger than humans. Perhaps it was meant to be a redpill.

We have used it before and use it because its fucking shorter, normies use the word because the normalfag word has the fag in it. Stop sperging.

…and knowing that normalfags have co-opted normie and dislike normalfag, you should only be using normalfag.

Because you really need to save time while you're posting on imageboards.

I don't know which direction of Holla Forums you came from, but you need to go back. Either Holla Forums or just Holla Forums, but please go back.

Gotta go fast my brotha.

You know Holla Forums uses the word, right? Funnily enough, the term never really kicked off until after they invited 4chan and r/The_Donald to crosspost. Before that, most people on Holla Forums just used normalfag.

Not fast enough, friendo. :^)

which sucks dog dicks because if just half the shit in that wiki had made it in either 1 or 2 this game would be salvageable. Oh well it sucks to suck. I guess Bungie just decided they've made too much money and need to get rid of some of it.

I'm almost sad. If they had just focused on doing a fun wingcommander update with pretty modern graphics it would have been fine.

At least its entertaining even in failure, I suppose.

Why?

..that's just a hyperbole, he can play it just fine without the dlc content

lol

Makes sense that the only non nigger black man is a made up character.

HELP what are some sci-fi games (perhaps strategy or RPG) that have a compelling narrative and lore set in space or at least far away from earth.

Ever seen a japanese nigger? They're pretty neat.

X Series
Freelancer
Freespace 2 (Especially the Nebula)
Rebel Galaxy
Elite Dangerous (it has no gameplay though)
3030 Deathwar Redux
Evochron

You're the best.

Depending on which kind of gameplay you are looking for there are more.

I really enjoyed the setting of Grey Goo. As an RTS I feel like it landed in that spot where it's not bad enough to shit talk and complain about the death of RTS, and it's not good enough to hail as the savior of it. Really I think people just don't know what they want in an RTS anymore.

I feel Wing Commander should be recommended, but I don't know much about the series.

I mentioned strategy/rpg because it's so damn cold and something mouse-heavy is easy to control from my womb of blankets. Slow, ponderous or tactical gameplay is also welcome for the same reason. I'm not writing off the spaceflight sims though. The cold may add to immersion. I have no idea what this 3030 Deathwar Redux is and I'm starting there.

I actually have it and keep forgetting about it. It is sufficiently alien too when compared to "Sci-fi" video games of recent years. I suppose that's what I'm looking for. The OP pic struck some sort of nostalgic cord tethered to Babylon 5 and old PC sci fi atmospheres.

Sounds good to me, user. You should play them too.

I feel like its partially made up by the fact that he is literally the fucking devil.

Players reported that they were locked off some content from the base game that stopped their progression when the expansion pack dropped, now apparently it was just " a bug"
nichegamer.com/2018/01/04/destiny-2-update-re-opens-content-locked-off-by-curse-of-osiris-expansion/

The Activision insiders are here, reporting and trying to shut down.
Keep up the good work, guys.
Spread to all laces their practices.
Make every announcement from Destiny 2 look like the worst thing ever to normalfags.
The idiots are so desperate that they stopped shilling and started to just reporting people for mocking their shitty game. What we say here is reaching the normalfags. Keep it up.
Also: no one can stop pol from ruling everything.

Every patch makes the game barely acceptable and arguably fun if you have friends who don't fuck up 8 out of 9 missions, but the devs always make it their mission to throw out the baby, the bathwater and the midwife in the name of balance and the result is people leaving in droves again and again and again.

Your new is showing.

Their main problem on release was that "We dont support X processor" and practically fucked the majority of players. This is kind of funny since WoW had the same ass backwards graphics for like almost a decade before updating it. Fuck these retards.

Actually he was an angel and is one of the most powerful entities in the Bayo universe

A filthy nigger.

The devil IS an angel,you know?

Fallen. In Bayo's context it's more like "moved away because fuck that shit".

Since I ditched transport and cargo missions for the pirate life I can't even hop into slip to go to the planet next door without getting interdicted and dogfighting with 3 assholes twice my size with twice my firepower and armor.
Sure it get's a little repetitive in terms of what you are doing but the dogfights feel fresh practically every time.

My point is you just need to be a space asshole to squeeze the gameplay out of it.

Time for death, mate.

90s was when anime really set itself apart in style, but didn't come down the shitter with moeshit like today.

reads like reddit

Just like the insult words faggot and cuck, the Jew thing doesn't include only literal Jews, they also include anyone in a company - especially the higher ups - who are more than willing to pander to non-gaming, shit eating feminists, niggers, muslims etc to make them want to buy and get addicted to the "games" they make because it's now fully about maximizing shekels even when the product being sold itself is shit, instead of actually making a good product first. They unironically believe that good marketing is about convincing people to buy shiny turds and then spend millions to do it. The reason they can do this is because they don't give a shit about the audience, the games themselves or even the company, as long as they can cash in their checks for a few years and then jump ship to some other company asking for a raise. It's the dark side of the American Way.

Actually it does.