4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite racing game that doesn't involve cars or karts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
a0t.co
geofront.esterior.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

WK12 NOW

uh the DK thing

Does Sonic R count? That's the first one that came to mind.

Hit the gym again today. Had to close at work tonight. Watching WK12 now.

Sonic R.

morn morn kemooochii

sonic r

You're running low on fresh topics, aren't you.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Same old same old today. Got a comfy post thread schedule where I fap, have a smoke, then take a bath before bed. Its so relaxing.

Morning folks
My cat is adorable and retarded. My hand has also been properly fucked up by him

I don't like racing games

Mornin Lads, how you all doin?
Playing anything fun?

I've been playing Trails in the Sky FC, and I'm absolutely loving it.
I'm in Zweiss now Tita is adorable and I want to protect her at all costs

fuck if i know then

YANO IS UNSTOPPABLE

I got tomorrow off but I'm gonna get hit by a blizzard. I'm thinking of staying up until all the stores open up, do a snack run, and get home ASAP. Would that work?

Over 500 threads, its tough
How goes user

How dies user

What kinda gym stuff you do?

Whats good in the hood monica

Handed in a resume somewhere today
Feels gud

EAST COAST BOMB CYCLONE WHOM READY TO SHOVEL. Boss gave me the day off preemptively so I've been enjoying wedsday night beers and played games, gonna try to knuckle down and practice drawing or build a gunpla before i play any games on my snow day though

die

Elliptical, freeweight shit, ladder climb machine, other shit.

My cat never plays like that, she was stray for a long time so doesn't act like most pet cats I've had.
How goes fam

Post tita
How goes

Do it before its too late!

What kind of job?

What games you gonna play fam?

Not bad. Still slowly working towards a PS4. Came across a cheap DVD set of an anime called The Skull Man the other day. Hadn't heard of it before, but it looks pretty neat.
Still working on Vesperia PS3. Forgot how fucking hard Gusios hits, especially the ground slam -> Ground Dasher/Tidal Wave combo. Either that, or he got buffed for the non-beta version.

Glad you're having fun with him.

Yukari is a cute tsuntsun.

Good luck and best wishes.

Nothing happened. Boss complained that I wasn't following the required steps during a phone call for troubleshooting, but that was it.

Got my tooth pulled today. That was a real good time. On the bright side I have my new mp3 player to fool around with and some of the nurses were cute. The pain still isn't as bad as what having the tooth in there was causing, and the pain from having it removed will only get better instead of worse. Apparently while I was medicated, I asked one of the nurses if it was okay to eat pussy once my mouth stopped bleeding. I don't remember but that's what my girlfriend says.
I legitimately can't think of any. There was a speedboat one in arcades, right?

gonna work on okami and bang out some siege rounds

Tim hortons. It's a shitty uniform job, but it's better than nothing and thanks to the "commies" minimum wage is almost a dollar higher than the last time I held a job, so there's more money to look forward to.

Seems like a plan

What kit you building?

Nice. Coincidentally I'm going to a job fair today

This one was a stray as well. Every pet we own(ed) has been some kind of rescue

Just keep doing your best. Apparently this job bitches a lot.

DO IT NOW

I don't know what any of that is tbh

When you getting a ps4?

How have you not been fired yet

So is it ok to eat pussy once your mouth stops bleeding?
Which tooth was it?

I'm finally getting better at siege a little. Been using nothing but pistols to force myself to get good.

Not surprised.

did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that did you know that

I don't know and she won't tell me what the nurse said.
Bottom right molar. I kind of miss it. The guy I saw said it was the first one I had come in and told me when it came in. I feel like I lost a friend, even if that friend was causing me obscene amounts of pain.

I think i'm gonna start a burning-build HG I got as a gift but hadn't started yet

Will come in handy if you use shield operators a lot but don't slack on learning your rifles

I guess it's not too bad. I used to go there a lot to get timbits as a snack.

stores don't open until around 9 at the earliest and it's only 5am now.

My boss has outright said that had I been working here for less than 3 months, I wouldn't be working here. It's a pure miracle I still have my job tbh.

Kill all NEETs

Whats that supposed to mean?>>14094595

I want to try tim hortons. Is it any good?

Yeah here. Strays have a way of just showing up at my house.

I hope I never lose teeth but it feels inevitable.

I literally only play blitz when on attack anyway

Not sure, again, still saving. Especially since from the sound of it it's better to go for the more expensive 1TB than the 500GB one due to fewer and fewer devs caring to optimize their filesizes in the age of digital storage.

Get some chocolate pudding. Helps get the the taste of raw, bloody flesh out of your mouth after having a tooth pulled. Made having my wisdom teeth taken out a bit better.

Rip you.

Mirrors edge, how's everyone tonight?

Do you not have a 24 hour Winco out where you are?

the day will come that some one beats you to picking him. You're lucky you came in post-buff for ol' blitz, it was only recently they gave him sprint with his shield up

How long until you hit that 3 month mark because you might get fired then

Yeah its for the best really though

I'm good. Played games and watched stuff like usual. Fam made potato soup which is one of my favorite foods.
How goes user

Yeah, tim hortons coffee is good. If you ever get the chance, get an "XL double double"

It can't be worse than a dishwashing job.

I brush regularly but I still got fucked like this and it upsets me. It wasn't that bad when I had my wisdom teeth pulled because I was a NEET anyway but now I have to catch up on classes I missed while I was in bed trying to keep from screaming all day from the pain.

Only thing I can taste is this weird bitterness that I'm told is either an aftereffect of the freezing, or "some of the infection in your jaw that didn't clear out in time". I could go for some pudding though.

I'm fine watching some nip wrestling. I hope the nip wins.

maybe. when's the blizzard supposed to hit?
You'll want to beat the rush of other people gunning for the same thing.

I wish you the best of luck user
what kind of job you going for?

sounds comfy. I bet it will be as long as the power stays on eh?

Tita a cute

sounds pretty generic tbh
Is it a bootleg of something?
still have never played a Tales game tbh, but I got a torrent of Berseria with all the DLC outfits
Sounds like you're having fun though.

Nope. The local mcdonalds isn't even open 24 hours. **Also my local mcdonalds actually fucked up my order for the first time today, which is surprising seeing as how I order the same thing almost every day.

I've been working for 6 months now.

blizzard supposedly starts around 9:30-10:30am. There's one store I wanna check out that doesn't open until 11am, which makes things worse.

When that happens I just play as that montage guy. The one where you can make your shield go super mode. I tend to survive more with him than blitz anyway

How much damn caffeine does that have?
And hopefully I get to visit one of my friends in canada one day

I drink too much bad shit and smoked for years and snus can't be helping. I brush regularly but all of that will add up eventually.
How many classes did you miss?

convenience stores are already open and the snow will be starting in the new-england area around 7-8am, earlier you go the better.

The try burning? Good kit if so, the fire effects are fun to fuck around with
Actually bf kits are just good in general

White hot chocolate with espresso is good if you like coffee crisp too. I prefer mcdonalds coffee though

I smoke and drink a lot of liquor but I figured I'd be dead before it did this much tooth damage.
Two days worth. One day last week because it's a 10 hour day and I couldn't handle it in that much pain. One day this week because they couldn't get me in on a day I have off.

She looks like a knock off Roll

Ohhh you worded that weird. Well good thing he thinks being around long is good enough to stay

Good Morning, Faggots.

Sonic R, if only for the soundtrack

don't fucking remind me of that shit, I'm still fucking mad as hell we never got the full version of this game

I worked on New Year's and New Year's Eve. Some customers can be ruthlessly stupid.
These motherfucking old bitches, I swear.

I figured I'd be dead by 30, two more years to go

I thought you weren't coming back
What are you doing to take your mind off it user?

How goes faggot

Did snag a third PS4 game for cheap thus far; Amazon was having a clear out of some stuff, and I figure I can get at least $10 worth of enjoyment from Exist Archive.

That's what I'd thought at first ("Chink Skull Knight?"), but it turns out to be a 2007 anime interpretation by Studio Bones of Skullman, which was a originally a one-shot manga predecessor/pilot to what became Kamen Rider (after a number of changes to make it more kid friendly), way back in 1970. Trying to watch it with a friend, but his PS3's acting up when it comes to DVDs.

Thanks for the support

Uhh, 100-200mg? Are you not usually wired on caffeine?

To be honest, I usually only drink black - dark brown espresso, sugar in my coffee is a rare treat.

t-trying out something, hope it doesn't look too bad.

My biggest concern, but if the power goes down i'll just work on gunpla/drawing till i run out of light, then drink a bunch. We drained the water in our clients houses so even if the power goes down we don't risk the pipes freezing so i'm fairly worry free

Mont is good, especially if you can coordinate a good bomb-plant and you can just hold a corner

I'm not huge on BF designs but i like burning. I wanna learn to do a bit of hand panting but lord i'm bad at that on what i've tested on

convenience stores where I live always seem to have more expensive food I can find anywhere else.

Don't worry about it, I've always worded things weirdly IRL. Something that sounds like a complete sentence to me could sound like gibberish to someone else.

It has a fan translation patch, and the range of PS3s that be CFWed has become larger.

As I've probably told you before, consider starting with Eternia, Symphonia, or Vesperia. Just note that starting with a later one and going to earlier ones may or may not be harder on you due to various refinement/nuances the series' combat has had.

I forgot how fucking much I hate working retail.
Ever since the first time I worked it I have always been super nice to cashiers.
How goes otherwise user

Never heard of it, whats it about

200 is like 4 cups of coffee. And I'm trying to cut back, barely works anymore

How goes user

Is she into that?

I actually always kind of liked how there was just another hero with his own party running around doing stuff. like what does that mage chick do if she's not following flynn all the time.
Also what the fuck happened to overworld maps in these games. I'm playing berseria and every other room is giving me the worst flashbacks to FFXIII.

Same, pretty much. Might be stuck around now that I have this chick here. Now she's making me go to the dentist or bareback women I just met, but soon she'll be telling me not to drink so much, or not to smoke. Few years down the line I'll be eating health food and not jerking off. That's not living, that's barely surviving.

Exist Archive, or The Skull Man?

i don't really see it besides the fact they both wear red

DON'T DO IT FAM
Just go to a store that'll be open BEFORE the blizzard

huh, sounds kind of interesting

of course! Keep your head up user. And if you don't get the job don't despair! It took me over a year to finally land my very first job.

well, at least you won't have to worry about the pipes then
Stay warm though user!

understandable. I'll keep that in mind

Stop talking about food, it's like you know I am hungry (((somehow))). Have your (you) for the night.

Theres nothing I hate more than starting off with the bomb. Puts too much pressure on me.

Maybe thats part of the reason you suck at your job

Sounds like true hell to me. I could never give up my many vices

Yes

*or not bareback

Yeah Xillia was like FFX, it's alright but yeah I hear ya.

I like what I see, but I can't tell what her hands and feet look like. Did you draw those or are you cheating?

OH FUCK
I just realized that the steam winter sale ends in less than 12 hours for me. anything I should buy before it ends?

The weird hats and the wrenches really. Roll in MML is a mechanic

Thank you thank you
What you been up to since the last thread? Also whats your social security number?

Trying to make sure these tits look right is all.

hold F to drop it and have some one else carry that weight

fuck dude I do the same thing. I also don't feel confident about talking about myself because I feel like the other person will feel bored if I do. It's part of why I suck at monologuing.

Vices are all I have. The depression set in too young for me to get real interests and now I'm always drunk or angry or drunk and angry so I'm not finding many new hobbies. Even if I took up healthier things I like, those are linked to vices. Bowling's fun but you're surrounded by smokers and alcohol and greasy food the whole time.

I was thinking of buying The Vagrant. It's in EA but I can't play shit right now anyway. It looks kind of like a Vanillaware game and it's cheap. Most of what I actually want got shitty deals.

Fair enough. I'll always shill the EZ-SR though as one of my top 3 hg kits.
I want to try painting a kit one day as well but I can barely even panel line right

Fair enough, I'm too much of a baby to drink anything less than 1 sugar 1 cream. Used to get espresso but their new machines take forever to grind it

Dragon Commander

A bit blocky tbh

F

Yeah, same here. It's surprising how being a little nice to employees goes a long way.

Been preety bored, still confused how you switched topic to food as soon as I entered the thread.

Hunie Pop

To be fair you have a life and a gf and shit so its not really all you have. Try being a shut in NEET, vice is truly all I have.

The world needs more comfy

We see everything

Oh, or you might start with Phantasia. Issue there being that the PS1 version is the most refined version currently in English (that won't eat your wallet; I don't even know if the microtransaction hungry iPort is still available), but being released between Destiny PS1 and Eternia, it has refinements over Destiny, but lacks the nuances Eternia introduced, and certain elements make it a it annoying to play. Still a good game, but one that can take some adjusting (especially if you're not using a hacked in Technical Ring; otherwise it's like 8-10 hours of Semi-Auto control at best).

Speaking of, something you might wish to keep your eye on, even if you're not a fan of the series yet.
>a0t.co

Blocky, huh? How would I "loosen" them up? Also, does this left breast look good?

who am i
got vomiting out of the way, took an unnecessary shower, ate some chocolate
i don't think it's helping

What vidya have you been playing recently user?

DRAGON COMMANDER.

I played the GBA version, myself. What was wrong with it?

I don't know if that would happen with a strapless bra tbh

You know who you are
Drink some sprite if you got it, anything carbonated really.

I was a shut-in NEET this time last year, The main difference now is that I have to actually be picky with how I spend my free time, and I hate that. All these shows and stuff I want to watch but I never get around to it. I did watch Jin-Roh today but mostly I don't get to do that kind of thing anymore. I just quietly count down the time until I have to be in bed again and it drives me insane. Need to win me a few million dollars so I can sit on my ass until I die at 30 of having too much fun. Then my girlfriend can have half of what's left and my brother can have the other half.

Trails in the Sky trilogy
Crimzon Clover, Trouble Witches Origin, and Mushihimesama if you like shmups
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (and then Estival Versus in the next sale)

i've never played MML or MegaMan in general so
I THINK i've played the first 30 minutes of that Tron Bonne game though
Tron Bonne is pretty cute, I need to fire up my Vita and play that game

You need to go play MML because tron bonne is in it and is tsundere and cute as fuck.

From the back of the DVD on TSM:

Is it wrong to sell some of the vidya I don't play anymore if I can get some easy money off of manchildern if I already have a job?

I might try trails in the sky. But which game comes first?

I only sell games I hate.

This doesn't sound like a comfy slice of life at all

You will just regret selling them later

If we're talking shmups, Blue Revolver and the Astro Port games (Vulkaiser, Gigantic Army, Armed Seven, etc) are pretty good shit. I played them religiously before my gamepad broke. There's also Caladrius Blaze if you dig waifus, Galak-Z if you don't mind roguelite shit (its story takes a heavy influence from older mecha anime) and Armored Hunter Gunhound EX.

If you want half my money you need to either be fucking me or related to me.

Even if I can emulate pretty much all of them?

it's only as wrong as you are attached to the game or possibly foolish if its something that would be worth more money if you waited a bit longer. I regret every game i ever sold, even ones i didn't like at this point and if it wasn't for the fact i'm much more frugal about what games i buy in the first place now I'd be hoarding hard-copies

Really, user?

How do you do this?

Depends on where you are at. For example in chinkland being nice isn't going to get you anywhere with those honorary kikes.

Yeah probably. They might go up in price later, or you might decide to become a collector. You never know.

oh so Tron Bonne is from MML and then got her own spin-off game? Neat. I guess I have to play MML now at some point.

"Trails in the Sky" is the first one, you'll often see it referred to as Trails in the Sky "FC" as well.
The second game is Trails in the Sky SC, final game is Trails in the Sky the 3rd
FC being First Chapter, SC being Second Chapter.

I will warn you, the first game is kinda slow at first. It picks up once you get about halfway into Chapter 1 though.

I keep forgetting to check out Blue Revolver and Caladrius Blaze.
I'd get Enter the Gungeon but it doesn't have online co-op so fuck that.

Let us know if it's any good. Might have to check it out myself

The world would be better off without the chinese. They need to stop fucking up my country

Winning the lottery. I was usually broke. Then I had a job and saved money. Then I was a NEET off those savings for a while. Now I'm in college and living off savings.

Hey, if you want the money that bad, you just have to become a Canadian or a cute girl.

I wish someone would do a script rip from TC PC and patch it into TC PSP.

Horrible frankensteined port. They pretty much tried to mix elements of the SFC original and PS1 versions, and resulted in a very sluggish game (especially a problem in a game with real-time combat). If you want to play a better version, patch the PS1 remake (it has two fan-translations; Phantasia Productions' one is probably the better one now, and includes a hacked in Technical Ring from the start), or wait some years until A0t releases a patch for the second PSP version (bundled with NDX).

Also, Kangaroo War. That was something wrong with the GBA one.

It's called "The Skull Man", what did you expect? Though, that does make me wish there was some comfy archeology/paleontology anime.

Went off of this a bit tbh

that's not brotherly

Fuck being a neet, I couldn't imagine being a NEET for eight years like you user.

Disk > digital.

yea, they rise in value as they age especially if they disappear off the internet.

Gungeon's pretty fun, I've put around 200 hours into it. Never used the co-op because it's fairly barebones and I like to play alone anyway. Blue Revolver's got a free update coming out soon, I guess. Revamped game modes and a remixed soundtrack (with the current version still available). It's a pretty fun game if you're into the genre but I never got far into it before all my shit broke.

So this is the first game, right?

agreed, it's some personal autism thing but if I have a hard copy i can open and pop into a disc drive i'm a hundred times more likely to finish it than something bought on a steam sale

Yeah her and her goofy family are the antagonists. And I've been telling you to play it for years monica

I'm too American to ever be Canadian

Yep! That's the one user

Sorry, burgers don't get any of my hypothetical lottery winnings. Only for fucking leaves.

Yeah, when XSEED brought it over, there wasn't a "chapter" moniker yet.

Same, but I miss the days where you could stick a disc or cart into a system and just have it play. No updates, no forced installation, no DLC, etc.

I'd watch that

thicc

Its comfy. Theres a certain stage where once you are NEET for so long it becomes the best thing in the world.
Also user

My heart hurts for some reason, donno why. It's not heart burn but something else. Feels like emotion pain you get in your heart from a break up but nothing has happened to me to cause me any emotion pain. wtf. help!

What if I send it through a canadian shell company?

You don't even have a heart

While on the topic, I don't think it was directly archeology related, but I seem to recall hearing good things about some old anime called "Cities of Gold", or something like that, about the European expeditions to the Americas.

I fucking hate that feel when I get home from work, the game i ordered came in the mail, I quickly clean up and throw it in whatever platform it belongs in and i have to do a fucking DAY ONE update

I hear voices again

Barely works for me either, so I just drink more
drinking it to break normal is what gets me through

I've held a few jobs before, but never for over a year, and all because I quit. I'll probably quit this one come august if they won't give me the time off for my month and a bit nip trip
I'll keep my head up though, your support means a lot

(((Companies))) get none of my money.

I'd watch that if it were all cute girl characters

How long you been off your meds?

I can't stand that. Just makes me sick. I need to take a week long break but its hard.

OK well how about a canadian shell friend.

You would have to have ears to hear voices cianigger

A long time

would the sensation be comparable to as if there was a weight within your own chest pulling ya down? I get that sometimes if I'm left to my own thoughts too long

What are the voices saying?

yeah yeah yeah, i'll put it in my backlog now

Ah I see. I've only ever held two jobs so far. The first one for over a year and a half, the second one i'm in now i've had for about 8 months, but I like it much better.
sounds like a pretty nice plan Holonon
We're always here

shell is no friend of mine

Laughter and shit that makes no sense

Question: when collecting PS1 games, would it be better to get a PS1 memory card and play them on my PS2, or should I just get a PS3 and play PS1 games that way so I don't have to worry about memory cards?

PS2 as you can modify it more easily too.

If you're a CRT purist going with ps2 might be the better choice

Put it on your frontlog instead

I thought they went under

At least they are having fun

Get a ps1, they cost like 15$

nope

It doesn't hurt me entire chest, just where my left breast is. But more towards where if it's right below my nipple toward the out of it. So it's kinda like the side of my heart. I felt the pain increase in a bit earlier this week but it was not as bad as today. Also earlier this week it would hurt when I imagine stuff or read certain stuff and my heart would react. Werid, I think it stress by mentally I'm not stressing, only a bare minimum to little if any. Though today's physical pain from it is really hurting.

It's better than abusing harder drugs like I used to.
breaking normal from caffeine feels a lot better than breaking normal with weedlmao

Most of my previous jobs were hot shit. Most recently I worked at a dollar store and it was pretty okay
The worst job I've ever had was as the A&W mascot, but it payed like 50$/h but I only worked 2 hours on call very infrequently

I personally say PS3.

I tend to buy shit preowned to begin with so there's no rush to install, but I still prefer to get shit set up before I actually get in the mood for it. Thankfully my PS3's had just enough room for everything I've really wanted to play on it. Does annoy me though that you basically have to double dip with some pirated games (where being based off an actual disc, even if it's stored in memory, the game's not in the Game Data folder, forcing you to duplicate the file as a disc install, as is the case with Berseria). At least with Vesperia, the fan-translation team left a note in the start menus that having the game in this format already does NOT require, nor WORK with the optional disc install.

I tend to prefer playing PS1 games on my PS2, but supposedly there's some that work better with the PS3's BWC than the PS2's for some reason. Something along the lines of Xenogears freezing up on some PS2 models, for example.

I like the PS2 loading myself, but I don't think they have a proper PS1 loader for PS2 HDD use. Think it was just an emulator port at best.

So whats the deal with airline food

What hard drugs did you do?
No caffeine makes me feel so tired and have massive headaches all day. No weed just made me bored

jews

can't do that fam, i'm on a mission to play all the Legend of Heroes games this year. I'm neck-deep in Trails in the Sky FC and I've already got SC downloaded to play once I finish FC.

I see i see. I worked at a shitty local restaurant, and now i'm working at a different, much more well managed local restaurant.
oh I see then. Makes sense, in a way that's a pretty shitty gig from the sound of it, unless you ever had some 5~7 hour gigs a few times a month.

Correction, not ALL the Legend of Heroes games, just the Trails in the Sky and Cold Steel games

I was on nip flights for the last leg of my flight there and on the way home, their food was pretty damn good honestly.

I should also add though that if going the PS2 route, you'll probably need a handful of PS1 memory cards, due to how small the amount of memory/slots are on them (think it's like 15 slots max). PS1 memory cards though are thankfully cheap; just ask to see that they don't have corruption before buying (or try to reduce the price if they can't prove it).

Hope you know moon. Heard the Pre-XSEED PSP titles have abysmal machine translations, and the series might be heading towards "Flashy Paths" if Falcom has NISA, Aksys, or some other company cuck XSEED out of yet another Falcom series.

There is a fan-translation of that Nayuta spinoff to consider too.

SORITSU YOU DUMB NIGGER IF YOU'D TAKE 3 SECONDS TO DO A SEARCH YOU'D KNOW THEY'RE JRPGS

i didn't mean ALL the LoH games, just the TitS and CS games. And the games between those two series if I can as well.

I had a 9 month spree of weed, and a lot of it, just about every day. Turns out I'm one of those people you hear about who have increased mental issues from smoking pot.
I also used up all of my leftover prescription painkillers over a short period of time before I stopped.
Now I just drink a lot, liquor of coffee.

I can't recall a single time I got called in more than once a month. I found out after a month or two that they had multiple people playing the mascot, for fuck knows why.

I now want to see a live action A&W can thing ala "Pepsiman".

Couldn't help myself fam

Weed ain't no hard drug monica. I smoked every day for like 4 years.

Well, if you weren't aware already, here's this to keep tabs on.
geofront.esterior.net

I was kind of surprised to find that the very first LoH game in the series did actually make it overseas on the TurboGrafx (the way Ys did), but I'm not sure of the translation quality, or if it still holds up. Apparently the second game though wasn't brought over, and apparently isn't fan-translation friendly either.

Whats a and w mean?

You can fix corruption on those if you really wanted too.

Is Makoto's body really like that?

wew, I guess so they wouldn't be obligated to provide any sort of benefits or something. Or maybe in case if you quit they'd have another couple of fall-backs?

wew

oh is this the one that's between Trails in the Sky and Cold Steel series'?
Thanks user!

Actually scratch that, I might be thinking of some other game, but I remember some TurboGrafx RPG fan-translation trying to get around that by having a fandub of the script instead.

A&W root beer is what I assume he was saying he was the mascot of.

Real talk, I'd have an SF Makoto folder saved if I liked her more. Her face is kinda ugly and that turned me off tbh.

That weed culture shit is so disgusting. Nigger idolization at its worst.
I just lived with a NEET gf whos parents smoked so we ended up doing it too.

Don't you wew me you shit

There's Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki if memory serves. Not sure of Ao's English status at the moment.

The fun ends now

Oh come on she's fine.

No it's not, but Percoset and tramadol are. I had enough of the two to keep me constantly high for a month
I also ended up with a really anxiety issue and was trying to kill myself
you're right tbh, but I still acted like a junkie, stole from people and lied to stay high.

idk why, it wasn't like I was physically limited from playing the mascot more than once a month, but the dumb beaner manager probably had some autistc reason.

ugly.

wew

ah okay. So is Zero or Ao first?
That being. is it TitS -> Zero -> Ao -> Cold Steel
or
TitS -> Ao -> Zero -> Cold Steel ?

i may have found the problem

I only ever tried those kinds of things a few times in highschool. I don't see how people get hooked to that stuff.
What kind of mental problems do you have that weed made worse?

Y u be suuuu nofun?

Stop doing drugs

Oh like a soda?

Thats it I'm out of here

Wew user why such the heat of the head?

wew
g'night to ya then Soritsu

see you next thread.

I am the fun

>user<

I've got nowhere else to go

I can't say for sure what the order of the subseries is. I do remember seeing some moon anons years back saying that without Zero/Ao (don't think SC was out at the time either), some references in what we now have as Cold Steel might be lost on westerners, but I can't exactly say if that had that big an impact.

On that note, I remember SC being consider NEVEREVER Prime back on /jrpgg/ on half/vg/ way back when. Given the massive spoiler campaigns over Tales of Hearts and Xillia 2 being cleared to come west by angry moonspeakers there, I have to wonder how bad SC got hit with that (being that I'd already moved here by the time that got announced as not being dead).

First game in the series can be found in English on Emuparadise under "Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes", as LoH1 was the sixth Dragon Slayer game.

I was really only depressed before I started. The weed managed the depression, but I started having a lot of anti-social behaviour and anxiety attacks a few months into smoking everyday. It reached a peak when I started having really string chronic deja-vu that was driving me up the wall. It didn't go away until after i quit and got a job 3 months after. Since getting some help, the counselor I was talking with said a lot of what I describe applies to being bipolar. Still no explanation for the deja-vu though

I'm gonna stop talking about this now

Me basically tbh

Interesting.
Ah, well I'd hope the references aren't too important/big, since they've yet to bring over those games…
I think I'll be satisfied with just TitS and Cold Steel tbh.

Have you ever looked into the bipolar thing?
Whats your favorite pizza topping?

Next time I see my family doctor I'm going to bring up my conversations and push to be evaluated.
pineapple
pls no bully

There is only one correct answer to that question and its pepperoni

anything with meat makes a good topping tbh.

Breakfast sausage is pretty good. Ham sucks ass though.

WEW
it really isn't that bad tbh. I wouldn't order it for myself though.

this is the true answer

NO SHE'S NOT

Wheres my (Wew)

ugh. lee.

I just don't like the shitty ham chunks on Hawaiian

I think it's more that the series has an ongoing chronology and different games take place at different times and parts of the same world.

i'm outta wew for you but here's a (You)

yeah, the ham has never been that good on the Hawaiian pizza i've had. It's always TOO salt, even for ham standard.

makes sense.

Thanks fam

Internet friends are better anyway
Truly close ones that is

How will I know when I have a truly close internet friend anyway?

hard to really say. I guess when you two talk about real shit in your lives and try to give advice to and support each other but also like to shoot the shit or play vidya together too.

Internet friends are okay. Better than real friends, but the void is still there

I'm liberating this picture of hotaru

not

I think time and just being close will let you know. My online bff and I talk pretty much all day and have for years now.

I never feel lonely though

ain't that the truth. The void was there sometimes when I had IRL friends too though. I don't know what it is that makes/leaves the void.

Fuck if I know either, I just know I need to fill it with literally anything or I become a huge depressed and unbearable faggot

Which is better, wolfgirls or catgirls?

yukari is best persona

Cowgirls duh

How goes user

I wish I knew. All my friends most likely have gone on to do better things now. I haven't really spoken to any of them in 6+ months now.

bbq sauce, pineapple, and ham

That's why I look forward to working, honestly. If I go more than 2 or 3 days in a row without work I'll start spiraling. Hell sometimes even during the work week it'll happen even there's really no escape, is there?

Fox girls, obviously.
Oni girls are just as acceptable

I haven't seen/heard from ANY of my friends in over a year besides my one best buddy from high school
i went to his wedding just this past Saturday.

It goes well enough I guess. Yourself?

Thats the worst pizza possible

I'm good. Going to start winding down for the next couple hours before bed.
Do anything fun today?

bbq sauce, ham, bacon, onion, cheese, an egg, pineapple.

I'm having some tasty whiskey.

You have no taste.

Egg bacon cheese might be interesting.

What kind?

bulliet

Work is good for the soul, at least some of it.

Wrong

Does it come in a bottle shaped like a bullet?

sort of, but not perfectly so.

bed

agreed, so long as it doesn't drain your soul.
I've discovered that anything more than over 35 or 36 hours tends to be soul-draining to an extent.
And that's if you don't hate whatever you're doing/where you work in my case anyway
My last job I hated it so fucking much, just a simple 4 hour shift there made me want to kill myself, let alone the days where I had an 11 hour shift.

Cya next time fam

F

sleep tight user

I doubt the bottle design intentionally resembles a bullet. Bulleit is a last name.

I agee with you there. I worked 30 hours on-top of a 40 hour school week and my life was a living hell.
I can see myself working long hours at a software job, I already basically do now on my free time.

sleep is for the weak

I figured they'd go for some flashy edgy design like that one booze that looks like a skull

I would probably actually die. When I finally go back to school this fall I'll be quitting my job if they won't let me work only on Saturdays/Sundays. I had enough trouble doing school by itself, there's no way I could do school AND full time job. i'm not strong enough for that
a software job probably wouldn't be too bad. I'm planning on doing computer science/IT shit myself.

I'll have my first year in uni exceptionally easy, since their course is a "computing science" program and not a computer science program, they skip over the Java bullshit and you start off in C++, and I've been programming in C++ since I was 12
I'm most excited for the math classes tbh. I love math.

ah, i don't know the first thing about programming languages. I guess I could get a leg-up and start doing a little bit of my own on the side…
I'm mixed about math. I liked it when I could finally make sense of it, but for the longest time I hated it. Mostly the word problems.

Starting now will definitively put you ahead and give you an easier time. If you ever want help with stuff or pick up programming I'd love to help
I hated it in grade 8 an 9, since the Canadian education system is so shit and slow. Once I got to graphing more complex functions, calculus, and the beauty of "applied yet pure mathematics" in programming I fell in love. Programming is literally just math. Function notation, manipulation of data via arithmetic sequences; it's the kind of stuff Java devs miss out on by learning a shit language. You learn just how rooted programming is in math when you learn a language like C or an assembly language.

I'm so sorry
hm, so just how much math is used/needed in C++? Do you need that super complex shit
like calculus or complex function graphing? because i'm terrible at those things and then some.

Having a strong background in algebra is helpful, but not mandatory. As long as you understand the concept and definition of variable you should be good
Everything else can be learned independently of a math education.
If you were to do a project involving graphing, or for that matter graphics, you would probably need a better understanding of high school level graphing and maybe trigonometry, but trig is more for games.

Pick one

Algebra i can handle no problem
ah okay, I was thinking I'd focus more on general IT shit anyway. If anything, I'd want to do more
of the physical, hands-on shit like building computers or replacing components and such.

I won't really need programming for that, would i?

No, but that kind of work pays less than software.
You can also do some fun stuff programming, but meh

Aight lads, i'm gonna head out. Gonna finish this NJPW stream and then either play some vidya or head to bed. Have a good one everybody

i guess i'll just have to see then.