Covering Idpol graffiti

I stole a tub of bright red acrylic from my school and I was thinking of doing some graffiti with it. I was planning on covering this graffiti that I see walking to my youth club. Its LGBT since I'm bi, I have trans friends and like them.

It says "love your tans kids." in bright pink letters with a heart. Its idpol drivel that sickens me as it distracts from class struggle. I was thinking of covering it with something like:
"Gender is a spook."
"Idpol divides the working class"
"No struggle except class struggle."

Or something of that ilk, can anyone think of any catchy slogans or pharses I could paint?

Look at the sentence I spoilered

*trans kids

Maybe just keep your autism to yourself instead of engaging in meaningless 'activism'.

I'd go with "no struggle except class struggle".

They'll just accuse us of being transfobic and wanting to gulag gays tbh

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with this?
Liberals (which I assume make up the majority of the people who are going to see your anti-graffiti) aren't going to get what any of this means. They haven't had exposure to the same ideas that you have.

yeah sick dude you can spray paint Nazbol graffiti while shitting on degenerates and lumpens

This. Normalfags wouldn't even understand the other two.

Isn't there some passage of text about universal struggle you could write next to it?

Why not create new graffiti on a blank canvas? I'm sure there are plenty of clean buildings you could use.

I second

anyone have the stirner stencil?

this is why no one loves you

That's not even Idpol though you autist

I was actually leaning towards gender is a spook since it would be the most relevant tbh, not sure if I could you the stencil since I would be painting using acrylic paint and a paintbrush. I mau just download a pic of max stirner and free-paint it.

I'm not shitting on degenerates since I'm basically one,read the spoilered text,I just don't like idpol.

sorry for only responding now but I went to sleep after making this post.

do it faggot and post pics

Nobody will get any of these. How about just 'protect all children from poverty' or something.

This, people who are pissed off that you covered it (make sure it's just crossed out and still possible to read) will Google "class struggle".

"There are no genders"

I want to fuck Nazbol catgirl

I will probs do these two. But don't worry I will still draw the stirner.

You have no idea.
I actually like her with brown hair

Forgot to turn off shitpost flag

Graffiti is antifa tier shit. Don't bother unless you're planning to clean it up.

Drew this on the bus just now.

not my gomrade, buses are communism in action

He didn't fuck it up, he made it better

Graffiti is the people's art

Made another one in my youth clubs smoking area. The plastic was hard to draw on and the marker was pretty faint tbu

This one is better.

Shoe polishers work really well on smooth surfaces, there are various things you can add that give it different qualities. I think acryllic makes it thicker, and I know brake fluid will remove the paint under it, so when it's buffed it's etched into the surface.

Also stop writing leftypol we have a big enough newfag problem, the board hardly has any good content on it as it is.

What's your problem with 'spread anarchy'?

Found the image on google

Comrades I'm sitting on the steps of a local freemason place ( ironically its oppisate a goth shop all the edgy kids hang out).
The question is:
Should I graffiti "freemasonary is a spook" on the steps?

Write "THE FREEMASONS ARE IN LEAGUE WITH THE LIZARDS"

Here's where some people misunderstand Stirner on the "Might is right" thing

According to stirner, right, is not is, right is ought, thus, a spook

Might is not ought, might is is. Might is, not ought.

so, rather than Might is Right, Right is Might.

Might is able to take your property, property rights ought to allow you to keep them, might is not taking them simply because might IS, might just has the ability to do so. right oughts its way into taking property, making believe that Might is Right when actually Might ought Right