Need help picking a game

I need your help guys, tomorrow it's my brother's birthday and I want to get him a cool game.

I've been thinking about getting him either Nioh complete edition or DMC:4 complete edition, which one is more fun?

depends on taste, if you like slower paced combat, nioh. if you want faster paced grab dmc4

Nice job telling us which systems he has.

nioh is at least a full game.

you can play stroke the sausage with him

Get him both of them, you greedy Jewish assface

May I recommend Fallout 4 and Skyrim? He will love these two magnificent games for sure!

There's a better chance he'll enjoy Nioh. DMC4 has a lot of value but only if you squeeze it out. If he's the sort of person who would play DMC4 to completion only once and then move on then he might end up disappointed.

Yeah, this is a good point. DMC4 may be only worth it if he is after every single trophy/unlockable

Thanks a lot guys

POST MIKE'S DICK

You should boi him moine crap
moine crap is the best thing and the most amount of fon you can pawsobly have whoil playing an app.

Mike "10 Inch Motherfucker" Matei

Didn't that faggot made a comic about a beaner doing coke and fucking a truck full of niggers? How come no one made an Inspector Gadget edit about it?

WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCK-OUT STUDY ON NIGGER DICK SIZE

Why get him anything? The little shit is probably going to drop it for Minecraft anyway.

feed me those tears whitey

Reported. Try harder next time.

Recommend the new Wolfenstein game as it's got good graphics and you get to kill Nazis in it.

Is Danny D only 8.5"?

imagine being this insecure in something as silly as penile length

I'm having a lot of fun.

north american nigger admixtures have bigger dicks on average. the average afro nigger does not.

if cavernous pussy is your thing user, to each their own

Why would they specifically have bigger dicks though, or is it certain tribes?

>half of Korea has dicks smaller than 3.8 inches

I don’t want to imagine that I’m a nigger, no.

woah woah woah
my fucking sides are ready to launch

why the fuck are most of the search results for this phrase geek and sundry videos?