A school shooter simulation

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/27/army-and-homeland-security-prepping-teachers-for-gunman-at-door.html

>It allows users to see through the eyes of a teacher, pupil, police officer or gunman.

are they fucking with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/science-and-technology/enhanced-dynamic-geo-social-environment-edge
cerdec.army.mil/
frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/download
cesiedgetraining.com/
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/402147763
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/userDocs?page=/app/UserDocumentation/EDGE%20User%20Manual%20FRS/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's been a school level for Postal 2 for years now.

This is why you don't fuck with meme magic. Post Evan and supreme gentleman edits.

I miss my smug folder.

Does it have multiplayer? This seems like it could make a very interesting asymmetrical pseudo-horror game.

Can't wait for a leak when the teachers get it.

Will be some good training.

Gee, what could go wrong?

nothing,its fiction

Not realistic enough.

dhs.gov/science-and-technology/enhanced-dynamic-geo-social-environment-edge

it has online multiplayer and its made in unreal engine. Can't figure out where you would get it.

Could it be Super Columbine Massace 3D?

why didn't you listen?

Custom campaings with mods when?

Lmao, are they genuine about it?
this has to be a joke.

Where can I download this? Can we make custom maps?

This actually sounds really good.

Someone has to host that shit right now

2018 is going to be an incredible year

He wasn't wrong. Violent games are shit. There's a reason why Tetris is considered the absolutely perfect game, but something such as Grand Theft Auto isn't and never will be by anyone with more than two braincells.

have some streamed gameplay

(you)

There is no fucking way this isn't a joke holy shit

this looks like Owen Middle School or Owen High in North Carolina

I can't wait to play this

Nigger, the page has a guide for this shit. Surely there's at least one user working for one of these.

Holla Forums GAMENIGHT WHEN=

ow the EDGE

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I hope with all my fucking heart that it's not. I don't know how anyone hadn't thought of this.

Fuck it, just pretend to be one of those navajo firefighters.

i need some time to process this fully.

The only way this would be better is if you could mod it

GAME OF THE YEAR

nigga how?
this shit looks like a 5 year old xbox game

Speedrun when? As anyone know if you aren't fast enough the cops will get to the school before you are done.

Try and beat the incumbent high score.
Oh boy oh boy, do you guys think you could beat Paddock or Breivik?

There's no way people will exploit this.

Is that a tranny playing it?

pic related

Well, they should pull out their own gun and shoot him, of course! If that fails, the students should pull out their own guns and shoot him. Or shoot the teacher when they get an A-, or each other because they cut in line or stole your pencil.

In fact, the best possible resolution is that the gunman bursts into the school and finds that everyone is already dead because they all shot each other. That way, nobody is killed by a bad guy!

At first I thought this would be something to train MK Ultra fucks. However, it is clear that someone just made a school shooting simulator and tricked the Army/Homeland Security into funding it.
Is there an option for the teachers to be armed?

The real question though is if you can play as a trap in it?

reported

reported for faggotry

reported for copying me

any word of vr support?

check 'em

reported for announcing reports

Reported for those digits

Leak when?

I love this webm

Tell me there is multiplayer, or that someone can mod it in somehow.

Reported for lack of digits

also
what the fuck

Will this be GOTY?

watch the damn video jeez

I'M FUCKING READY TO LEVEL UP

reported for reporting for lack of digits while lacking digits yourself

Only if there's an option for a teacher to be the shooter.

This is absolutely hilarious and I totally want to try it. The fireman sim module look cool too.

"muh gunz r bad because bad people do bad things"
Begone leftypol

this game the next moonbase alpha?

Stop it.

I have no problem with this.

Fuck, there needs to be a Mexican Standoff multiplayer mod.

someone get me a download

Disney doesn't own Fox News or Sports you dork. They bought the movie production company.

A game better played in real life.

agreed fellow gentleman.

CAN CONFIRM FOR MOON VOICE

Cool. Let's get the kids all armed, too. Then you play as the cops. Who's the active shooter? ALL of them. Now you can't miss, you stormtrooper in police blues.

Might as well teach people how to react to the false flag murder of your own citizens.

it hasn't been three days and goty 2018 is already here

DO WE HAVE ANY VOLUNTEER FIRE FIGHTERS?

REAL FUCKING QUESTION THOUGH, NOT BEING AN EDGY FAGGOT
DID THEY LEAVE THE UNREAL ENGINE TTS ENGINE ACTIVE FOR TEXT CHAT?

Seriously, I won't touch this simulator unless they hand over the source code.

Sandbox it dummy.

The funny thing is I get the feeling you don't actually want this.

Nah, I don't really play shooters. But it would be pretty funny to watch. PUBG, except they're all schoolchildren.

WAIT WHY THE FUCK DID NOBODY TELL ME THERE WAS GOING TO BE A MOONBASE ALPHA 2?

oh it didn't happen

Well, it ain't just Homeland Security.

Oh God, I want this game so badly.

I mean this just has so many possibilities.
like, if the shooter manages to do the impossible and win do they get comped sushi?

Got a game mode idea:
RWDS vs ZOGbots
RWDS has to kill all nigger and spic kids while ZOGbots have to kill Whites and Asians. The winner is the one with the most points.

No they get to ride in the FBI party van

I am unironically looking forward to this. This looks like legit fun, specially if Holla Forums made his own server.

The fuck is conquest of darkness? I search it quick and all I got was some spic book and some paper about army night vision.

Andorra is involved?

Looks like a unit patch.

plot thickens
it could be either or a coalition of all

Could homeland security raid your ass for having this game?

I will live on the EDGE to find that out :^)

No wonder the game looks fun.

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE IS AMAZING HOLY SHIT, GAMENIGHT WHEN?

Back to >>>/facebook/ you fucking cancer.

t. virgin

Mods for this are going to be beautiful.

2018 IS ALREADY BEST YEAR

Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab (BISOL)

>>>/halfchan/

t.4cucks

Yeah it's these guys:

cerdec.army.mil/

I haven't seen the whole video yet but I bet they were just consulting on specifics.

TORRENT WHERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS?????

torrenting a game funded by homeland security may not be a very good idea

For you user.

BATTERU ROYARU

We need a banner related to this, it's just too good.

I CAN STAY ANONYMOUS
MY TAX DOLLARS FUCKING PAID FOR THIS ANYWAY

we just need to convince the government it is in their best interests to let civilians play so they can know what to do in such a situation.

/radcorp/ here, we'll happily host it if it ever gets leaked.

Torrents are even less anonymous than hosted downloads ya nigger

only if you don't know how to setup your client to work anonymously via vpn

Can't download it without being logged in.

goon-kun pls

DO IT

share it with us asap, this must be Holla Forums's gamenight for the next few months at least

How extensive is the map, weapon and kit selection? It would be amazing if it covered everything from No Russian to the Supreme Gentleman.

We need some Russian hackers to do it.

There should be a killstreaks reward and perk system.

Fuck the idea of having an armed responsible citizen, best wait too long for the cops to possibly show up.

FUCKING DO IT

Check it out dude. We need to know if it can be done without an account and whether it can be shared.

Just hide yourself best you can, make sure it can be played by anyone, then dump it across the internet.

Use the browser inspector and ctrl+f for ".exe".

Will there be possible modifications?????

frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/download

As I said, I can't download the files unless I'm logged in, I'll look into it as hard as possible,

Real funny smart guy, but it's a form button that calls a script and it redirects to I assume another webpage.

Gonna sleep, if you get it working and the thread has died stick a mirror in a post on /radcorp/. Be careful to check it doesn't have malware in it though.

could somebody hypothetically pose as a member of a local first responder group, maybe a volunteer firefighter, and request an account?

Source?

when do we get a zombie mod

Zombies are reddit tier, fuck off

ayyyyy

they're called normalfags

Why must they lock this off from the public?

Posing as one seems like a retarded amount of risk for this. Please do not actually do it. I know a guy I can ask about getting it legitimately, and then see about sharing it. I'm sure there are other people on Holla Forums who know or are first responders, that seems like the smarter way to go.

This is our first priority.
DO WE HAVE ANY ANONS WHO WORK IN EMERGENCY SERVICES?

It's not thought and the newet build should be released by Spring

That's why i mentioned volunteer firefighter, obviously posing as your local sheriff in order to play video games is a bad idea. But please oh please get your friend to share it with us.

Source?

an underbarrel mortar launcher would be badass

Nigger read the fucking OP and the article he posted

cesiedgetraining.com/
But it says the new version isn't out yet…

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS SIMULATOR MODS, WHEN?

M8, you go to a fucking image board. Everyone on this sight is probably on a fucking watch-list.

Yeah but I actually have a job where that could be a problem even though I have literally 0 interest in commiting an act that would mean I can't blay videogames or shitpost anymore.

I mean, I like being a burgerman making burgers in burgerland

Looks like getting the server files might be a problem as well.

If the teacher instructed her students to dogpile the shooter,does she win?

Terry would like a word with you.

No man I make burgers.

They're probably some simple port options that normalfags are absolutely clueless about.

It's government, they probably have to say that because most normalfags can't set a server up and the Union makes them give their IT guys work

In other words, they're required to give work to the union instead of just packaging an installer.

4d chess

Sure you do, CIA. Do I get to bring friends to the burger joint?

It doesn't say anything about a public release you nigger, only making it available to schools in spring.

HEY RETARDS OUR BEST BET IS A FOIA REQUEST SINCE IM PRETTY SURE NOBODY KNOWS GOVT IT WILLING TO DO THIS SHIT

I meant this part mostly

I've never seen a public library used as a silencer before. Never underestimate the shushes if librarians I guess.

What fucking world do you live in

A confusing one.

gamers are all extremist nazis user, didnt you know?

You are already being watched.and I feel sorry for the poor bastards who have to watch

The LAN version would probably be good enough and doesn't have those restrictions.

okay negros, help me make this more convincing.

Thanks, zogbots.

It's available to schools in Spring.

does this mean we can almost guarantee a leak by then?

You gotta step up your cyber game UP user. Them's rookie tries!
(give it a try anyway and abandon the email if it hits the fan)

I know a couple people working for city government, a police officer in training, and a volunteer firefighter. What do I ask them?

I'm counting on the same retardation that allowed for a phishing email to compromise Congress

You can also just hit up Linked in, search for a teacher in bumfuck nowhere and then make an email in a sort of biggish service.

There should be a competitive mod where one team plays as muslim kids and other as white kids and each has to score up more kills - the muslim kids have AoE damage advantage, but the white kids have range and limited ammo.

Maybe. Most schools probably won't be hosting their own servers, but the client should leak. There's probably at least a few spergs working IT in schools that will be trying to get a copy specifically to leak it, so it just depends on how willing DHS is to let schools host servers themselves.

shiggyus maximus

I would not go down the school route honestly. You can probably get a copy to leak by claiming your a volunteer firefighter that is interested in using this with his local police station. Use a email the references a department from some nowhere town and people will likely not ask too many questions.
Game night when?

The client will probably have a listen server in it anyway.

If it doesn't work it probably won't anyone else can easily try again in a day or two.

Goodbye balance

Game night when?

It's a simulator, user. We're going for accuracy here.

I always wanted a pyromaniac multiplayer game

I can see it happening.

Something like a 5:1 nog:gook ratio.

I don't know, maybe you can make niggers have better hip fire accuracy and make them sprint faster than usual but using more stamina.
Also they outnumber roof Koreans too.

Plane map when?

I can definitely see this happening.

School shooting games for me, but not for thee.

without an actual .edu email address and a school website with a staff page showing your name and face you're not going to get anywhere

I love all of you, you pathetic pieces of shit.

We'll have to see how uptight they are about distributing the software, but you're probably right. It was certainly worth the 0 effort attempt though.

I just want to be tacticool.

If all else fails, we could always make our own.

It just keeps getting better. All the ways to play. I can also imagine mods like civilians vs. military.

How about we randomly select an IT guy off a school website, but use a private e-mail?

But a big part of the fun is knowing that taxpayer dollars funded the development of the game.

Remember, you're here with us forever.

Why?

>fucking lootboxes
Hollow-point rounds for your weapons! Triple-barreled shotgun! GRENADES! Pre-order for 99,99

Normalfags are retards
Reminder that Buckley didn't intend for this comic to be ironic.

Remember
This was paid in part by you, the Taxpayer. We must immediately demand all source code and assets to be released on an open license as is our god given right as American citizens

Can I play as Sam?

this may be the best way to go, actually.

you must be new here

The Trips of Patriotism have spoken!

Would be like that Friday the 13th game where everyone is trying to lay traps for the school shooter and find items to escape. Columbine Mode for two school shooters instead of one.

Outrage culture, it never fails.

THIS BETTER FUCKING HAPPEN IN SPRING!!!

>faggot streamers will be buying lunchboxes and rolling for drops all day instead of playing the fucking game

wew
Is this going to be the ARMA of columbine games?

I hope this spawns a black comedy game about a luckless government IT worker that has to keep hundreds of channers from getting access to a government-made school shooter video game. Maybe with weird subtle hints in the background about what said game is actually for.

Why not go back 5 years early and just make it as a tf2 mod.

I don't get why they haven't done this yet.

JOHN MADDEN

LEVELED UP encode

/k/ is dissapoint.

The masks wouldn't look right in 3D
But yes, when

Shit man that would be awsome

At any time while he was reloading, any one of them could easily have disarmed him. I don't understand NPCs.

Well, I suppose in a real life situation the people would be too scared to do shit.

Well that one tried to offer herself to him, which could have worked

This is true for most people, I suppose, but when you are that close to death the sheer adrenaline rush can be enough to make you do crazy shit.

No dad pls
hes been dead for 5 years not

What's the movie mate?

Honestly with a narrow distribution like that and content type like that, I strongly suspect any release has a watermark (If not big text displaying "LICENSED TO XYZ POLICE DEPARTMENT, NOT FOR EXTERNAL USE" at various points like the main menu, something subtle within the code) even if people do get ahold of a copy.

Maybe they're too shocked, that guy is their beloved, charming teacher who they didn't know was the one shooting up the building and they thought he was there to save them.

鉄道むすめ~鉄道制服コレクション

you need to get us a copy!

Let me give you some life advice to keep, it's called metadata.

it seem pretty realistic to me. without trying to be too edgy, as if i need to excuse myself in this thread it's just basic nature. Water buffalo outnumber lions by as much as 1000 to 1 and yet the lions still hunt the buffalo, there are still lions. The powergap between herbivore and hunter in this world is greater than most people understand. people complain about being tanken advantage of, killed, wronged by sociopaths time and again and yet they never dehumanize themselves and face to bloodshed in response.

lets see if they send me a message back.

Seems like a plan

I really hope this somehow works.

Looks like you just started playing the game user. Hope you can beat the SWAT team

RULE 1 AND 2 NEWFAG

Hope you were feeding your dog Tannerite.

Godspeed, user.

same

no, they deserve it

In my experience an outlook or gmail address is good enough.

random concealed carry can save the day?

can't wait to troll first responders with classic video game lines.
"shooter, what are your demands?"
"the flesh of fallen angels"

fucking CTs killed the hostage. fucking noobs

The DHS, outdone by shitty ARMA 2 mods from 2011.

This isn't exactly how I imagined SWAT 5 happening.

Underrated post.

They probably don't intend for it to actually be enjoyable. Maybe mods can help.

Make all the children cartons of milk and the shooter a skeleton

is this the FBI plant

I don't see how this won't get out in the wild eventually, even if they add some weird DRM to it.

Hey FBI-kun, could you get us a copy of the game?
Pretty please?

Honesty is underrated. Good work, user.

top kek

Would a plant really have this much of a shitty taste in games?

Yes

go back

Checks out. Nothing to see here.

The game, FBI-kun. Now.

GIVE US THE GAME

WHAT THE FUCK

UUUU

BLOAT
L
O
A
T

The power of the unreal engine 4.

Every time I listen to Zappa I am surprised at how fucking woke that fucker was. He throws me a curveball with some fucking hippie shit now and then but that guy was sharp.

Soulja Boy Up in this ho
Watch me crank it, watch me roll
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
Then Superman dat ho
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Soulja Boy Up in this ho
Watch me crank it, watch me roll
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
Then Superman dat ho
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)
Now watch me yuuuuuuu
(Crank dat Soulja Boy)

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/filtered/

What is this supposed to be?

Looks like I triggered the snowflakes

do they have an ftp server?

If there is a game night with this is everyone going to be Sam Hyde?

Who gives a shit, once it's out what are they going to do? If my tax dollars were spent making this shit I want to be able to play it.

He's probably one of the mentioned watchers.

dubs confirm

Imagine the glow in dark having to sift through an argument about ancients pots that two anons are jamming down each other's throat while wondering if it's a coded message.

But, I'm not an FBI plant…now I know how Gook feels

any anons got the game already

honestly looks like a fun game
pretty sure it's already been done in GMOD though

how do you not have the minimum requirements? The biggest thing is the RAM.

Give me a couple of weeks lads.

WE HAVE TO SETUP THE PIPE LINE TO GAS THE JEWS.

If I don't have the option to grab random items as a student to hit the shooter or to even block doors by pulling tables or filers, it won't be good enouth.

Don't we have CIA agents here? They would know if anyone here tries to get the game.

Bullshit, I don't believe it.

checked

with PC gaming I am more interested in /vr/ stuff
only thing I own with that much RAM is my macbook

As other anons pointed out, this is like another SWAT game, except civilians can also be PC's. And SWAT isn't known to teach people to be taticool mass shooters.

(checked)

You have to be a special breed of crazy (psychopath route) to disregard the hard-coded values of self preservation via herding and hiding (herbivore strategy) and instead risk your life to protect your own life and end the threat (carnivore strategy) or trained extremely well. This did not come easy at all before we had guns where the act of killing someone in self defense became arguably easier.

Burgers, hop on your mobility scooters and give some indian some goon in exchange for the game then make it into a torrent

There goes Mark.

That doesn't seem right to me at all. I'm not a psychopath but every time I've had to deal with life-or-death my instinct was to violence or overpower the hell out of the problem.

A guy my size with my garbage agility can't run or hide, and I think my instinct knows that.

I'm calling this as a hoax right now

The conversation chain started with a fictional movie. So yeah, he'll be incorrect.

Something no one says at at all
Well it's real. Otherwise plane hijackings would never be able to take place unless they smuggle a bomb onboard because people would just zerg swarm the threat if people all thought like cornered carnivores.

Cuckchan got word of this. Hope you guys don't mind sharing servers with them.
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/402147763

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

The reason plane hijackings used to happen is because 99.999% of the time, the plane was held for a ransom.
9/11 changed the fucking game.
If you were on a plane with 100 other people and a couple ragheads stood up and started bumrushing the cockpit with knives, you bet your ass every man on that plane would throw himself in their way to be a hero.

Except for you, pussy.

He's a soycuck whom will freeze immediately from a serious fight and has a fear of getting or being in arguments. It's actually not a good quality for him to have.

Then why did I pull a weapon-wielding attacker off someone and violence the hell of them literally last week?
So do I now not exist for two reasons then?

Well, you didn't need to punch your mother after she tried to butter your toast with that butter knife, and you also didn't need to punch her after that.

Truly masterful wit, there. No, a nigger attacked the bus driver with a length of pipe. I threw the nigger off the bus.

Wrong. Most historical cases prior to 9/11 were for political asylum purposes, escape or propaganda by the hijackers themselves. There were only a few successful ransoming jackings and historical cases even go as far as six students from Philippines hijacking a plane to go stay in china during the Mindanao purges.

No it literally didn't 1994, terrorist were hijacked a plane to crash into the Eiffel tower but failed because they tried to do it on the strip and got GIGN-ed.

Keep assuming but I'm willing to best most if not all of you grew up in the west instead of some shitty third world country where security is a mess and confronting people who are armed and angry is basically everyday life.

All I can say is, try doing that in a country where people are not hardwired for civilization like the west is. You don't really know what you're on about if all you beating someone else up doesn't invite an entire village to come lynch you.

Because most normal people wouldn't assume that psychopathy would explain their deviancy from the norm. They would first attribute it to training, mental training even (remember, we're all not exact normalfags mentally) and even attribute it to personal properties such as your strength, confidence in beating the attacker and the lack of perceived preparedness from the attacker to go as far as you.

RIP in pepperoni cake jew.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. The default here is machetes and people end up maimed, not injured if they survive it.

Ah, that would explain it.

not even close, try again. I'll just say my country was already busy purging foreigners before spics were even a thing.

Yeah and you wanna know what happened to weaklings like you? You got the shit beaten outta you and minorities basically walked all over you like the doormat that you are. Just because there isn't a threat of getting a knife in your throat doesn't give you an excuse to have the first instinct being to freeze and shy away.

n-no

You see this is the part that tells me you're not tough at all. Because anyone wielding a knife here would first consider the person you're up against may actually have a larger knife or that he's potentially stronger than you. To assume that someone else is weak just from how they're telling you you're just a hothead is basically how a lot of younger people end up probably beaten up but not killed here because despite everything, people still find maiming kids to be in bad taste.

Western countries aren't some Hitler blessed utopia. Guys who think like you are cucks where Niggers, Indians, Arabs, and Injuns treat you like their bitch and people can walk up to you and beat the fuck outta you with little or no repercussions. When you freeze from getting hit and shy away from arguing you're a cuck, it's that simple. Bringing a knife out means you intend to do more then just get in a fist fight you're outright going to kill or horrifically maim him.

there goes my skepticism

Now add into the fact that these people are possibly people who are people you need to either face everyday or conduct business with and say that again. It's really not that simple at all when the default mode of people is to challenge you to see if they can get more out of you and handling it wrong leads straight into a fight.

Well this is true, but now consider that most people you meet in a conflict actually wants to do this instead of just trying to intimidate you with it. For me, fighting always had a sense of tension, not rage. After doing it since my youth, the adrenaline doesn't spike as much as it used to. Now there's just a lingering tension, like imagine trying to predict if the person who you're arguing with is currently reaching for his waist area is going to pounce at you with a knife in about 3 seconds time while maintaining the current argument as civil as possible.

I need to stop 4am posting. This sentence actually says

This user will deliver with a link tomorrow? Is that just the first responder version or is it the school one too?

When you freeze from getting hit and shy away from arguing you're a cuck. Yes it is that simple your inability to even understand the words coming out of my mouth because english is your second language is your problem. When i say freeze I mean freeze, not immediately deflect and deescalate tension in a smooth manner, I mean fucking freeze as in frozen and immediately becoming a submissive bitch. This is the mindset you're promoting as a good thing, a mindset of weak willed and meek doormats.
I've lived and grown up around trash, freezing from that will get you killed you fucking retard. And in English aggression does not immediately mean anger and rage.

Oh then I misunderstood and I am sorry. But no, I don't freeze, talking down someone while they're swinging their fist at you is certainly an experience I'll not forget any time soon. After I grew up and started working, sometime I had to take a punch or two just to calm someone down enough to work out a deal. It's give and take, especially when the other party hasn't had it in their minds to escalate. I would disagree with the mentality that everything should be escalated because that disrupts any order in society but for the people messing up the west, I certainly see a need for it.

I'm certainly not doing that. All I did was point out with the lack of a background or society introduced to conflict being part of life, that's the default mode normal people go into. Imagine my culture shock the first time I went to the west for business and learning people didn't want to fight for any reason at all even if you heavily disagree on things enough that the other party's face was flushed. You may call them weak, but I remember the westerners from the colonial times having the same argument of civility, but when a fight did come, oh boy did they escalate.

Yeah not speaking the same language makes communication a bitch.

Link to The Game Anons

cesiedgetraining.com/

For something like thirteen years now, to be a bit more precise.

Not to mention garry's mod and doom 2

The manual got posted on cuckchan

frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/userDocs?page=/app/UserDocumentation/EDGE%20User%20Manual%20FRS/index.html

Someone is having a laugh while naming all this shit

Bump

There is literally nothing wrong with using a Hi-Point. Provided you use +P. And niggers are too cheap for Hi-Points. Most of the time you'll see them use bottom of the barrel trash in .25 or .380. Doesn't matter since they'll never fire it more than once before throwing it away.

It depends.

Whenever you pay something from a shop you pay taxes

It's only a matter of time until this gets leaked. Good…. Good….

I'm going to bed, but when I wake up tomorrow I have a plan that may let me get the file from the website. I'm going to try to edit the javascript to make it think I'm logged in and force success. I have no idea if this is actually possible but I'm going to try.

I've been trying to do this user, no luck so far

Men, we absolutely must have a copy of the best Columbine video game ever made. Who here qualifies to "train" with it?

this is probably not going to work, but it cannot be the first time a police officer gets doxxed. maybe you can create an account with that info and download it that way? otherwise it should be a matter of time before it gets leaked
it actually looks pretty good gameplay wise

You're trying too hard, FBI-fag.

inb4 user gets sent to Gitmo for conspiracy to commit terrorism.

FUCKING WEW

i may asked if i can get a copy and leak it

do it faggot.

this both scares and excites me

Someone at homeland security has to be having a healthy chuckle over this.

Welcome to the modern world faggot. They have everything on everyone.
You're a useful idiot tbh.

wow rude

Clearly it wants you to obtain it as soon as possible.

Put the game on a USB to another machine and upload from there

might take a couple of days to get improved

I'm sure we can wait for the EDGE.

So, what's the current status?
Is someone working on getting the game? Or anons are busy modding it?

We are still trying to get the game.

Go back faggot
>>>/cuckchan/

Dare I say /ourgoys/?

Fucking kill yourself cuckchan scum

Maybe

Can we just lie and make our own? What will they do to prove it exists?
Hi, I'm from the F.Brennan 8th precinct volunteer firefighters, I recently saw a demonstration of your training software known as EDGE. Can we have access to this software, it looks like it will be very useful for the training purposes of our many volunteers? Thank you for your time.

Don't forget to say "We have volunteers familiar with IT, we'd also like a copy of the server software so that we can train on a LAN"

SOON

How long until nude mods? I want to chase down lolis and boypussy and put holes in em.

悪の教典 starring Ito Hideaki, aka Magic Mushroom actor

bump

GALGUN: FINAL CHU-NING CONFIRMED

Is this the American Psycho anime? I like it!

Heh, seriously?

he is right you're literally signing up to do the kikes bidding that makes you worse than some of the zog politicians like john mccain or the leftist that votes for the next big antiwhite laws into action you're literally risking your life all for the sake the jews can get what they want and destroy your race