Microhones for Gaming and general VOIP shenanigans

I need a mic for work related shit, but that will also double as my multiplayer gaming mic. Fuck that gamer branded headphone bullshit, I've got a nice pair of audio technica m50x headphones, so not looking to replace it, just want some desk-top mic that won't sound like shit to sit on my desktop.

What are some good microphones that balance performance and price. I'm not looking to pretend i'm some pod caster or bullshit like that I just want one that won't sound like total shit when calling people faggots in multiplayer and when hiding my power levels while trying to work.

You want the shittiest microphone you can possibly get though. One that makes infernal screeches constantly.

You should get the modmic from Antlion.

this

I hope you people aren't playing online, that would just be pathetic.

Get an N64 microphone.
No really, it's like the best fucking

any mic recommendations, even shitty earphone mics work too smoothly for me

I need a microphone to play VRChat.

very few online games are still fun. also, oldies but goodies still support voice chat

user why?

(checked)
Not OP but I personally need a microphone to play games on tabletop sim

Same, I could use a desktop mic here at some point. I used to use a gayman headshit but surprise it broke and I'm done with all that crap. Am on a budget so taking suggestions.

you will always have more fun playing single player or local competitive games over any online game.

Fun is subjective.

not disagreeing with you. but i dont have a lot of non-normie friends in the real world. and the ones i do have dont go outside. we play together online as opposed to LAN parties. plus, you get to meet new people online who turn out not to be so cancerous.

Haven't heard of these before. Does any one have one? They any good?

dubs of truth checked, fortunately not all normalfags are cancerous, despite being fags. I still yearn for some LAN party, even if it was an ASSFAGGOTS idc, I could put up with it just for the LAN party.

I bought a BM 800 for 10 eurobucks, pretty good sound for the price.
Before that, I was buying 3€ small clip on mics, but they always end up being broken in 6 months.
The BM 800 is a better investment for long term.

Modern LAN parties are worthless, most of the people who show up just play solo queue ranked cancer (ASSFAGGOTS and CS:GO) on 'gaming' laptops. Even if they bother to organise games with the other fags there they only want to do muh Matchmaking so 5 people at most can play together and any banter would distract from their playing and hurt their rank so they won't bother.
A handful of the older players will try and get people to play better/more appropriate games but they'll give up on it after a few hours because it's too much like hard work.

what's the best software to help me sound like a cute girl

I just buy the cheapest clip on mic possible and it works for me

This is what I need.

why the fuck doesn't she have nipples

also

She covers them with her hair because she is a modest girl.
Also, small mounds are cute.

Uganda is fun, but I'd really prefer to be a loli.

I don't think you understand how hair or nipples or physics work

Well okay but mounds =/= loli

Well, you are right about that because I've never seen one in my life, fuck me.
But don't girls start developing at 10-11? What's the cut off age then?

As penance, here is the flatest girl that I have.

m50x are nigger tier headphones.

Anyway, this ElectroBOOM guy has some nice videos on mic quality. The reason why most mics sound bad is because of high gain settings. Most mics, yes even the cheap ones, are good as long as you keep them close to your mouth and turn the gain down.

Take your standard dollar store microphone, and swing it around like a lasso while recording and screaming like a retard.

I got a ~$30 mic from walmart and its been working great for several years now

why

That tooth is just especially long

its called a snaggletooth and for some reason japs find it cute

I got that $1 one from that /g/ pasta about headsets and it works pretty well. Wouldn't stay stuck to the velcro dots so I just fucking hold it. Could duct tape it but laziness overcomes me. Tempting to tape it to the desk or my keyboard though.

Why did op post an image of a black sperm?

This is some retro shitposting

Holy fuck 5-10 year old maymays!

I can believe you're some kind of oldfag, but part of imageboard culture is recognizing when things have run their course, and ceasing to use them, so we don't become cringetastic retards like every other fucking social site.

I was fun while it lasted but I think I'm too bitter and jaded to enjoy posts like that any more.

Obligatory headset thread now too.
What on earth is the difference between a Sennheiser 558, 579, and 598 SR Open back. They are all open back too. The price range for all 3 lies between $133-$143. I can't find the difference and am getting annoyed.

I found out myself, 598 is better. Good cheap price right now.

Picked the 598 and grabbed an Fiio E10k dac amp so that's a start for my "sound quality" upgrade from my 6 year old Siberia V2 headset, which has very fatiguing highs. I'll report back in a few days and see if the money I blew is worth it.
Also that mod mic antlion looks pretty high quality, I might grab one in a few months, but my Siberia mic is quite good as it stands, I'll just put it on my neck.

you in wrong place, get out