Why do they wish to destroy the white race?

Why do they wish to destroy the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All these spooks…

Why don't you put effort into threads?

[Massive citation needed]

Not OP, but not hard to believe. Around 40% of children under 5 in Germany have a migrant background, for example.

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

idgaf Holla Forums

if the white race is losing to migrants it isn't the master race, the migrants obviously are

allahu akbar

I don't give a fuck either and I'm not Holla Forums you oversensitive liberal.

You're not even trying, whitey

And migration background here means either the child itself or one of its parents has not been born in Germany. It's not everyone with ancestors after 1949 not born here. Kill yourself famalam.

my family has been in north america since 1612 so get the fuck out you immigrant scum

Because their vision of an end of history involves a cosmopolitan, blended-together world based around enlightenment principles, liberalism and the free capitalist market. Ethnic and racial lines are an obstacle to this.

No seriously Holla Forums why is the destruction of the white race so imperative to these people?

Why is the destruction of the Jewish race so imperative to Nazis?

Because it is the Jews who chiefly push multiculturalism for the goyim and ethnonationalism for the chosenites.

Because when confronted with the powerlessness to change the material conditions of the system (overcome capitalism), the only thing left to do for people is to engage in the cultural realm and weird as fuck shit happens because dialectics have been forgotten. You're equally as retarded as them if you wear that Nazi flag.

Because they want to push a narrative where guys like you (nazis), or just people who don't want fully open borders can be used as scapegoats. Same thing with nazis and immigrants/"cultural marxism"

shit forgot to sage

White people will not go the way of the native American peacefully. Blood will be spilled. Nukes will fly.

Define "the white race". Are south Euros white? They have dark skin and eyes. What about Celtics like the Irish? Until the 1930's they were considered non-white subhumans. and what of conflicting ideas of white like how anglo-celtics are white but continental europeans including germans aren't?

Great response to my comment, quality discussion we have here. Take your power fantasies back to Holla Forums please, Elliott.

white people don't exist faggot. niether do any other race

What, you mean like still existing for hundreds of years up until this day?

European Christendom = white

Irish were never actually considered not white anywhere that's a dumb meme the only ethnicity that had its whiteness brought into question were the Finns and there were ruled to be white at the turn of the las century by an American court.

Cool story bro repeat it till you're blue in the face NOBODY actually believes that.

I bet 100 labor bucks on you not being white

Altruism helped the White race reach farther than any other. But those who want to destroy us are now using our altruism against ourselves. This leaves us no option but to harden our hearts. If our hearts prove too soft, not allowing us to do what we must, then, as you say, we will have shown ourselves unworthy of survival and the Jews will rule the wasteland of browns we leave behind. And don't think the Jews will go away, they always push for irrelevant shiting in other countries but never on theirs (look up how "easy" it is for a Jew to marry a Palestinian in Israel).
Be aware Sweden is one step ahead in the game, they have suffered many years of brainwashing already.

but its possible to follow european christianity while being dark skinned ie black baptist churches. Are slavs white? Daddy Hitler didn't think so even though they followed and still follow orthodox christianity (the oldest european christianity)

is white a cultural thing then?

OK so basically nobody denies anuddah shoah in this thread I guess I can leave now.

Maybe when all the white boomers die in the next decades and when you're surrounded by nothing but Abduls and Pedros and Jamals who loathe you because of your race you'll wisen up.

Reported for being a fucking faggot

European Christendom != Following European Christianity

then what is european christendom?

bye whore

It was the Daily Mail's legal team that decided to censor that article.

So much for the tolerant right.

Given EU free movement aren't a pretty big fucking chunk of those people still going to be white

Sounds hot.
We should keep some pure Swedish zigotes frozen up for Genetic Resurrection later on, no reason to inflict on freedom of association though.

Epic troll post, racial statistics are banned in sweden.

Posting from Dublin right now

your retarded Germanic ideology hated us both in Britain and in North America

look at how the KKK felt allegiance with the Orange Order, look at the supporter base of Glasgow Rangers and how they aligned with Chelsea and Linfield (ie: the Blues Brothers)

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, calling myself "white" just sounds weird to me

It won't be weird at all when you're the last white guy in your town and a gang of rabid Somalis are breaking your door down in the middle of the night to eat you alive.

idk just to piss you off probably