Any hopes for those of you that care?

Any hopes for those of you that care?

This shit is just the laziest possible substitute for the modicum of effort they used to put in those sales. I'm kind of looking forward at some anons here being butthurt at automata winning nothing but that's about it.

What won anyway?

We'll know in roughly 3 hours.

about 5 actually

I hope Skyrim wins again

same my handsome user, I feel as if Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition both deserved every reward steam put out.

Shit nigga what are you doing?

Was it even nominated for anything?

It's times like these that I wish someone would post those episode-long loony tune webms

i can do better :^)

at least it's high quality

Satan, why?

Kinda hope Undertale wins something, just to make hipsters here mad, but at the same time that'd make hipsters that haven't played/finished it happy
So I'm conflicted.

Although by now they might have migrated to something else popular, but I haven't kept tabs on it

me too fellow game consumer. you look like an honest man who shares my interests

oney's always funny…

cept when ego's there.

I hope Oney doesn't burn out and replace DingDong and Julian with a yesman who agrees with everything he says.

we'll see, let's plays tend to ruin people.
>tfw a friend of mine ignored my advice and started up a let's play channel and she's already becoming more vain

webm should be named "kill me for being such a waste of atoms"

Future camwhore? That's gonna mess them up so bad.

None of that was funny.

But then again I'm not 12 so I guess I'm not the target audience.

Oh yeah you're so mature

Tetradev is that you?

Fucking normalfags.

No way this wasn't rigged.

I get PUBG and Cuphead fags voting in sheer numbers, but how the fuck did TR2 win of all things?!

Shit's rigged

Possible, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Bayonetta + Nier voters were divided and conquered since both games have fanbase overlaps. The other two games on that list wouldn't stand a chance, but TR could barely come out on top if this happened.

The winners are fucking garbage, no surprise there.

No fun allowed

We already got a sequel and it's called Epistle 3.

You aren't fooling anyone

Going by the results, it's apparent many more people than that autist didn't care for your little darling.

Fucking goons.
I'd be more willing the bread meme game winning

Wasn't that the game that hardly got any sales too? Something's definitely fishy about that one.

You retarded nigger, why do you think I'm conflicted.
It's trendy to love and hate it.
I'm just more directly acquainted with the latter group because they occupy here.

I don't have an issue with Cuphead winning best soundtrack, because none of this matters. Still, Nier should have won that. What actually doesn't make sense is Rise of the Tomb Raider beating both Bayo and Nier for best-looking main protagonist. I don't even think Rise had as many sales combined as the Bayo PC port and Nier. I thought the whole reason Nier sold well was because of meme ass.

It still doesn't make sense because the reboot Tomb Raider Lara is toned down compared to original.

fucking wew

I'm glad floppenstein the new goylem didn't win anything.

Tomb Raider won Vitruvius, somehow beating out this ass
This whole thing is a sham and proof that we should have let Hitler win World War 2

DUBS CONFIRM IT. THIS WHOLE THING WAS RIGGED FROM THE START

If it was classic Lara I could understand, but this weakened strain of feminist cancer is so forgettable I'd be surprised if SE remembers to greenlight a sequel.

No fucking way. The normalfags were eating up 2B and her meme ass. No one even liked the new Tomb Raider. I don't buy it for a second.

Nice banner faggot.

I was hoping for it to win best soundtrack because I genuinely enjoyed the game and think it has the best soundtrack out of the other nominees.

Got you covered famlicious

what is with this halfchan meme of nier automata being sold on sex appeal?

You've just answered your own question

Cuphead winning best soundtrack was the wrong answer in my heart, but an acceptable substitute in my mind. It was really jazzy.

I'll take it a step further.

rigged

Stardew,witcher,and warframe won in their respective catagories at least
Fucking pissed hotline miami 2 didn't win the "whooooa dude" award

Bayo winning best body would be a joke but I could get behind it since I loke jokes.
But being this rigged is a no joke.
Fuck steam tbh.

I'm taking a wager that most people didn't vote honestly and just voted for the card,or at least i can hope that people aren't this bad in taste.

Jesus these winners are all bad except cuphead in "even better than I expected"
Best soundtrack nu-tomb raider? Seriously? Never heard anyone say the soundtrack was great, Nier or even Undertale, but Nier deserved it more deserved it. And Witcher didn't deserve anything either. Obviously paid off

Cuphead was overhyped to high hell.
As well as sanic mania.
It should have been hollow knight, that came out of nowhere to be the best 2D game in the last decade.

Fucking Warner Bros are behind this flat as a board broad winning, advertisement to their shit movie.

Wouldn't know about Hollow Knight since I haven't played it, enjoy cuphead though but the difficulty discourages me from playing.

I don't understand how that shitty game won. The story was boring and there was no ending.

Just being honest

Holy shit user you're worse then a quitter, you're a coward

Actually, Square enix posted a financial report crediting rise of the nutomb raider for most of their revenue. Just because nobody on Holla Forums plays it doesn't mean it's not a success.

REEE
EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does seeing these two sentences right next to each other not make you pause in the slightest?

Yeah because games are serious life and death situations.