How's 2018 going?

Finished off your stack? Getting new ones? Or revisiting favourites?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamemakergames.com/archive/sexy-hiking
seashelbby.tumblr.com/tagged/lisa the furless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally play sexy hiking instead of that shit

gamemakergames.com/archive/sexy-hiking

none of your business you nosy bastard

Battlefield game (hopefully going back to WW2) is going to be shit, isn't it?

lol

I deleted all my Steam games and feed myself from it once and for all, Intel just fucked over every single customer they ever had by reducing performance 30% across the board (which is nice for me because I switched to AMD last year), and I've been replaying Rune Factory 4 which is nice once you get an undub.

As usual the real best girls are NEVER EVER.

It's only day three.

Don't you mean current day + 2?

Illuminata is just a stupid joke character. Dragon loli is nice but you see her about once per playthrough, not counting that appearance in the terrible fanart section, unless you grind for forever after already beating everything in the game.

You can't imagine how nice it is to not have to hear horrible English VA or Nip screeching and just leave it to your imagination, like how it used to be.

i ran 10 miles today and tomorrow i will run another 10 until one day I decide to run 15 instead

Literally the same dude

Yes, anythingjg they make will be shit, most of their talent fucked off after the first Bad Company flopped and the rest fucked off after they finished developing Frosbite 3.

On vacation from work, getting paid to not come in. Expecting 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow and I'm playing thru ff10 hd on the ps4. It's been 14 years since i playes the game but it's surprisingly good. Really enjoying the combat engagements.

Lmao, that game's pretty fun

I accidentally got into stellaris. Then i wasted 7 hours on it without rest. Had to cheat because my shitty influence broke.
I don't know should i say its fun, but its engaging, had me hooked. But i don't feel that its inspiring or intellectually engaging like chess, i just turned off my brain after a while.

Are you mad or something

The only way to make a good and fun Battlefield is to make it like the first Bad Company. Sadly it will never happen.
If they're making a new Battlefield in a WWII setting then expect a lot of historical revisionism for the sake of diversity, it will be worse than Battleshieeet1.

no it's not by the same person you fucking stupid retard

Was that picture about how you were feeling when you posted?

Played Okami on PC just for the sake of experiencing the last 50 minutes or so again. 10/10 game ending.

Wrong game
The developer is the QWOP one not the Sexy Hiking one.

No

someone should pay their hq a visit
just don't forget the water bombs and tp

But Forte is attainable, user.

I need a new hobby. Astrology is alright but holy shit it has been cloudy for five years in a row whenever there's something happening like a meteor shower. I was thinking about going /out/ but I keep moving house in summer so even if I planted anything I won't get to see it through to autumn. Man I fucking hate moving. Every year with this shit.

And calling whoever made QWOP a developer is honestly kind of a stretch.

Told myself I was gonna play a lot of licensed games this year, hearing so much about their reputations. Working on Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom right now, and so far the bar has been set pretty high. Plan on following up with the Spongebob Movie game. Got The Incredibles and Chicken little on standby.

Looking for suggestions, both good and bad.

Woah

Going back to modded Skyrim. Never played the survival stuff when I played a while back. I'm having fun.

I was playing Bravely Default this time last month, so I dropped it for FF5. I forgot how much better this game is, how could Squeenix fuck things up so hard?

-Silver Surfer for the NES
-Peter Jacksons King Kong
-Lord of the Rings Two Towers and Return of the King and Battle for Middle Earth
-Spiderman 2 console version
-Ghost in a Shell for PS1
-Star Wars games from 1994 onwards, not going to list them all fuck you
-Tron 2.0
-Transformers Devastastion

You can make games in flash, and good games at that, but QWOP was basically just a joke.

Just finished the Arkham Quadrilogy
Starting the new year off with Ass Crees Oregano because I like loot rpgs and the combat system

It's the best casual filter and has a huge skill ceiling though.

Reddit tier
Undeserved trips

I'm really busy with data management until mid-March, which is perfect because there's only one new release I'm looking forward to: Radiant Historia.

Otherwise, I try to git gud with NGB and Bayo whenever I have free time.

have you ever made a good post you tryhard faggot

Even though I know it's going to disappoint me again, I'm irrationally excited for the upcoming 2.0 update. They're finally starting to put content into the game.

finishe gravity rush 2, working on okami (got HD version as a gift), will finish off hollow knight next but that one has trouble keeping me interested, all between sessions of siege and tekken and working out

Everytime I see the word "tryhard" I only think of Reddit 2.0 posters trying to force their garbage taste and opinions upon the humble autistic dwellers of this board.

I mean you're defending a company that' subsided by governmments, paanders to SJWs and butchers and kill companies for garbage dumbed down AAA console trash.

I'm getting hit by possibly 8 inches of snow tonight, and I fucking hate snow. So it's time to work on the backlog.

I finished The Mummy Demastered and I Am Setsuna already this year.
I am Setsuna got monotonous with the constant snow biome and the non-stop piano, but the gameplay was still refreshingly trad.

3rd day of 2018 and I feel like I'm dying

this is a really vague post and I'm really wondering the same thing now, have you ever made a good post? Everything so far is just you trying really hard to fit in

lol

Too soon to tell, but I guess I'm looking foward to System Shock remake, Mega Man 11, Red Dead Redemption 2.

at least you're not getting hit by 8 inches of dick, so at least you're better off than your mom i'm replaying wizardry 8 and it's fucking rad as hell

i finished off nier and the evil within, dropped the fractured but whole after like 8 hours, and want to finihs hollow knight but havent had time

someone bought me crypt of the necrodancer and steamworld heist, but i finished the main games i wanted to of 2017

i just need something relaxing / mind numbing to play after a long day thats pretty

>>>/oven/

why are you talking about qwop when I was talking about sexy hiking?

hey it's hard to walk without legs so lets get that casual filter working

You should yourself the same thing

Pretty sure the dev closed down.

2018 resolution is to get gid in Marvel vs capcom infinite Hahahahahhahaaaa

6 days in and I already wanna know who it is on the right tbh

what is this hot garbage? Is it a real mod?

I think Lisa the Furless taking the piss out of the furry fandom?

I thought the dobson scene was it's own thing,
but it turns out it's a full mod I didn't know about
wew

there's probably a deeper meaning behind it than just taking the piss out of furries?

Until it gets released, we'll never know.

Glad to see it also shits on Cuteosphere, too. Boy, aren't furries just the most LOL thing you could ever imagine?

Oh my me, I almost forgot there was also a pepe in here.

my ID has dubs in them.

I'm looking forward to this.
How did you get so many pictures from it?

seashelbby.tumblr.com/tagged/lisa the furless
Do you really want the answer to that question?

Hi /hgg/

cool beans

I had a bout of irresponsibility and spent about $350 from the sales. My backlog is even bigger, but I've also been introduced to a bunch of games that I'd not have otherwise played due to the low price point.

The past couple weeks, I've buried myself pretty hard in vidya, and it's been pretty magical. I haven't spent this much time off work in over four years, and I've missed it dearly. It's so comfy, so warm, and the lack of responsibility makes me see why the NEET life is so tempting.

I also did some gay shit during New Year's Eve and I'm still not sure how I'm coping with it or if I regret it. So I've been involved in vidya even deeper than I normally am.

Graphics went a long way over the years, but apparently into the wrong direction.

benis

>almost 3000 hours of backlog on PC alone, plus two generations of consoles that I haven't tallied yet.
I will not finish this this year.

faggot
did you get aids?

why not just play the games you want to play first, avoid replaying old shit and remove multiplayer crutches

I've already cut out multiplayer and open ended games from that, as well as horror games because I'm saving them for Halloween, and any games that I've finished before

This, the proper way to get through a backlog is just stop buying games for a while and play what you want, dont feel forced to finish a game if you dont like it, move on.

No, I just gave my first blowjob.

It's okay though, it was no homo.

son, i know you had big plans for a good, hetero life, but with that one act you totally blew it

what are you waiting for? Get started

That also isn't counting the 11 games I already crossed off my backlog and the one I'm playing now.

I've been emulating some PS1 games that I remember playing a long time again. Sheep Raider, Bugs Bunny Lost in Time, Ninja, G-Police and the other Bugs Bunny game, Time Busters.

Yeah I did.

This is what happens when you hang around in the subverted cuckchan r9k: you become a fag. That's the testground for psyops, as that community is the psychologically weakest.

They went bankrupt.
There has been Stardew Valley. Seeing how people who never played RF praise it as second coming of Jesus Christ. We won't see anything resembling RF4 in terms of mechanics. Why would you make actual game with good looking sprites and shit tone of mechanics when you can just make basic indie game and it will sell 3 milion copies.

Wew

Sick as a

dog

-RE4: liked it, stiff controls but shot placement actually matters. Also i enjoyed the quick time events.
-Wolfenstien the new order: fun, but got tedious at times, had to max out the diffuculty to really enjoy it though
-RE7: liked the atmosphere felt like i was in an okay tier B-movie horror film, combat felt slow and clunky late game and boss battles shat the bed in the end. Still play 21 though.
-NIER: Automata: fun 3rd person action rpg, i got all the main story endings. Story hit me pretty hard due to existentialism.
-Tekken 7: story punched me in the dick and followed up with a giants throw into a volcano due to FUCKING SUPER ARMOR. I like the new mechanics though. Story did nothing but ask more questions then rap up the meshima saga.
-Gauntlet (remake): played with a buddy and litarally ignored a fire alarm to beat the final boss.
-Just cuase 3: bombastic high tension stupid fun.
-The magic circle: game play is interesting but ultimately falls flat, story is about indie game faggotry and is good.
-Xcom 2: heavy difficulty spike in the beginning, followed by a lull in difficulty, then the game decides that you don't deserve to beat it and ramps up the difficulty again. Also DLC's are near end game tier hard unless you have prior knowledge of the enemies in them.

just beat persona 3 fes yesterday over 160 hours.

im now playing "the answer" i don;t know if it's cannon because it wasn't a part of the psp port

ha
HA
yeah, a bit.

Been playing a lot of CS one point six

I'm scared of ParaSwede games releasing a crappy sequel to Victoria 2 under their new engine. God bless my liquor

Jesus user, even getting blown by a dude would be less damning. You got the gay.

It's canon, anything the PSP port added was not. FeMC is not canon.

Is the fighting game canon?
This is a roundabout way of asking if Labrys is canon. I like her design, even if the English dub ruined her with Kansai accent = Brooklynese

Yes, Arena is canon. So is the Dancing game, apparently. Q is not.

I thought FeMC was given an essentially meaningless "it's canon, but in an alternate universe" cop-out statement.

Shouldn't be a problem if you don't have automatic updates, right? I haven't noticed any performance issues.

What is this cancer and why isn't in your trashbin?

Welp user, seems like you've only got two options then. You can either
or
pick one.

I've been collecting cheap ps4 exclusives and remasters I missed the first time around. Picked up Kiwami and got the Bioshock collection as my relative whom split the cost of a ps4 has not played any and I've not played the third. Other than that been working on the backlog of older PC games that I never got around to. Building a PC was a good idea. Torchlight 2 on elite level to start is making for a fun challenge.

Kill yourself

what a bunch of qts!