4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that has jet packs?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Renewed my gym membership today. Was there for nearly 2 hours. My face is starting to look slimmer ever since I started walking every day.

Idk Pilotwings 64 or some shit.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Only game I know is San Andreas.

Does Cave Story count?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Drank and watched gccx after the thread yesterday, was max comfy. Apparently another translator group is working on it which is nice because the other group doing it only every released an episode or two a year feels like.

Fuck you: 2018™ Edition. I am going to sleep.

How much weight have you lost?
How goes user

Never played it, but I'll allow it
Whats good in the hood monica

Cya next time user?

What's that?

Nothing much. Work was a bit busier than usual today, but that's it. Also my laptop had an update than lasted an hour and 20 minutes.

Stop shitposting.

What did you do without a laptop?

Tribes had jet packs didn't they, damn that shit was fun back innaday.

Morning folks
Been outside doing shit for an hour, can't feel my hands. O Canada
bdo user here? How long you think it'll take for me to catch up to you

None come to mind

That's a long as fuck update, don't you just turn off updates?

I'm not.

Tribes is literally nothing but jet packs.
How goes user

what did he mean by this
How goes other than the outdoor work

I've talked about it 1000 times and someone used to avatarfag as the main guy in the show dummy

GTA San Andreas. Surprised nobody else said it yet.

I made an apron today. Sewing machines are fun.

Black desert online

Got any pics?

its 11

I played Tekken Tag for a little bit. Then I remembered that the only Tekken character I know how to play at all is Paul Phoenix.

my laptop is using windows 10, which can't disable updates. The worst part is that It was forced on me. I sent my laptop in for repairs and specifically said not to install windows 10. Turned out the hard drive was fucked and he installed windows 10 on the new one anyway.

No one told me dummy.

Someone did say it though.
How goes user

Why an apron of all things. Why were you in a situation where you were playing with a sewing machine

Not in the only place that matters in the world
How goes user

I only ever played yoshimitsu in tekken games, hes fun in every game hes in

Haven't weighed myself tbh. Kinda scared of how bad I am. I know that when I started I was somewhere between 250 and 300. Guy I was friends with lost a leg due to type 2 beetus, and I have a gf, so I have a reason to do this shit now.

unreal is still pretty good tbh

Yoshi's fun but he's not easy. I'm also pretty shit at 3D fighters.

rip

I'm shit at fighters in general. still fun.

How damn fat do you have to be to lose a leg to that at a young age

I've never played any of them with him competively so I wouldn't know. He was easy to spam shit against my friends when we would play

No camera, I'll probably bring it home with me and I'll do it then.

When left alone I tend to look for things to do, so I found some cloth lying around and a sewing desk and patterns for things. Figured an apron would be an easy thing to make considering I tend to only do repairs and make pouches with mine.

Get them before the blizzard

Also finalized plans to go to Toronto with some buddies on the 20th. Exec me to post some new titty figs in a couple weeks

Yeah, I see that now.

Only time I've used a sewing machine was in my highschool home economics class, and pretty much the only thing I made were pillows since they were easy. I still have those pillows actually.

Does Mario Sunshine count?
Gosh dang it. I've been feeling really depressed lately and I don't fully know why. I guess its from general isolation but maybe its just Holla Forums hitting me harder than usual.

also angels fall first is much better from what it once tbh

He was in his mid to late 30s. Over 400 pounds. Had to use a scoot scoot cart to get around. Used to post "body positivity" shit from Gawker on Facebook all the livelong day. Mercifully don't have the beetus yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

Did he died?

Make a comfy robe

There going to be a con or something?
What figs you looking for specifically?

Why are you isolated? Hows your life been when you were away user

Well, is. He's still alive. He's on the road to recovery. Last I checked he can stand unaided for a whole minute now.

I'll probably make a robe from some leftover 44dot so I may blend in with my futon.

I've always kind of wanted to lose a hand so I could get a robot one tbh
I'd get one with a flamer thrower in it for sure, other things too probably.

I value all of my limbs tbh. Don't wanna do IRL Deus Ex shit.

I can only really play fighting games decently on keyboard. Tekken is the only fighting game I know how to play decently on pad, and even then it's for the easiest character to play.

I guess I could do that. The only problem is finding time to sleep, seeing as how the stores I wanna check out open around 8-9:30am, and my shift starts at 2pm.

I miss my futon, was better than the shitty bed I have now.

Would be neat in another 20 years give or take. Right now it'd suck pretty bad. Couldn't game really

um wat?

Nah. There's a street that basically has a store for each hobby my friends and I partake on it so we make occasional trips out there to buy shit.
I don't have any figs particularly in mind, probably gonna pick up one that speaks to my dick. Never actually been to their brick-and-mortar store and their website sucks for browsing so I'm a bit excited.

Fair enough. Maybe head out a bit early or while on break if there's a variety store near your place of work

That kinda shit doesn't exist in reality, unless you want to fork over millions in cash to research and develop it. And if I had to lose a limb, I'd much rather lose a leg or foot, than an arm or hand. My hands are way too important to me.

Anyone have any advice for getting frost off a windshield quickly?

I play a lot of fighters on PC. I have SC2 on Gamecube and Tekken Tag 1 on PS2, but that's about it. Also nice webm.

hey cunts

hot water tbh

hot water

not boiling though

henlo tbh

Fighters are like one of the games where you NEED controller dude.

hey homo

Prosthetic's suck. I know an old fellow who lives really deep innawoods. He used to maintain old trails and such but can't do it too often because the stump starts to bleed from how hard he goes at it.

I honestly don't remember what a bed is like, I've been sleeping on an actual futon for the last decade and change.

Isopropyl alcohol removes ice without the need for fire. It'll also unfreeze doors and locks too.

that's homie to (you)

I've never ever seen real anime figs in a shop before so thats kinda neat. What kinda shops are there?

Theres plenty of ones that can flex open and closed. Nothing super advanced though obviously.

Can't have frost on it if you don't have a windshield

How goes cunt

I've played fighters with a keyboard for nearly two years and it's fine for me. That being said I'm considering getting a fightstick some time soon. What fighters do you play anyway?

I had a futon for a decade and a half and my parents forced me to get a regular bed as an "upgrade". Futons can't really fall apart unlike this shitty bed where the springs are getting all jacked up.

no

yes

played some 40k

The only downside is you gotta air the fucker out. Futons need air, sunlight and a good beating.

**Not much, some street fighter, DOA, and mahvel.

when will kimmy nuke us all

never he's a little bitch tbh

So the three shops we'll be visiting are;
I'll take some pics while I'm there

Didja win?

shit isn't it

Question. Where do you guys get 40000 sided dice and how do you even roll something that big

I'd just give them a rough toss over couple times a year

honestly so tbh

See if that last shop carries banpresto stuff. I'm addicted to their chibi figs because they are cute as fuck and cheap. Own like 30 of them.

That's a hard question to answer. In short I've spent most of my life on the internet and I have a hard time relating to others due to "extreme beliefs". I have friends but I have a hard time enjoying being around half of them. Doesn't help that they rarely want to see me unless I force it all the time. Also my hobby's aren't that fun anymore and I went into the college meme knowing it was a meme because I have nothing else better to do.
I rarely come in these threads so if I'm posting like a retard, call me out and I'll try to fix it in future posts.

I win every month. I honestly should pick up a futon dryer so I don't have to haul the fucker out to be laughed at by slavic folk of odd origins.

Its a monthly thing, not a couple times a year.

Favorite jetpack game has to be Red Faction Guerrilla. Fun as fuck until you have destroyed everything on the map.

I'd like street fighter more if every game didn't have some mechanic I dislike, and I haven't really played enough Mahvel or DOA to judge. Who do you main?

40k only uses d6s

Probably Jetpack.

Others, I don't really main in the other two, but I think you know who I main in DOA.

This threads used for blog and shitposting. Its fine user.
What are you doing in college?

Yeah well I was a lazy NEET just like now so

How goes user

Then why the name

How goes user

No hits on their site, but I'll keep an eye out

Oops meant for

also I need another fuckers for a dnd gayme

my white friend are you still around? I've got a game which you may enjoy

Eh, try to be a fellow who practically went into paris syndrome upon seeing modern society for the first time. Be thankful you aren't an odd fucker like myself, as in I honestly don't have any qualms wearing fancy hugo boss in a city full of liberals.

shamefur dispray

its the year its set in

Good, late night/early morning CK2 always feels good.

Good smile stuff though at least right?

das rite

But its 2018

CK2?

That's my fault for not checking the IDs.

what did you mean by this
also just so you know, i won

It was going ok, then turned to shit a little bit ago. I dunno, you ever run into someone with such abhorrent sensibilities that you just have to leave?

Of course

I dunno

warhammer 40k is in the future

Every time I look in a mirror

What other weebshit do you incorporate into your life?

Then how are you playing it now

It's fine, tho I will say it's easier if you turn on colored ids.

Roll 4 d10's and 1 d5 and figure it out ;^)

JUST

Computers or something. I really only went in because I don't have anything better to do. Honestly I would probably be more on a set path if everything I kinda liked hadn't been subverted and burned by Jews and their various golems.

Never heard of Crusader Kings 2? Not sure how you managed that.

Have any of you guys ever had a video game that helped through a troubled time in your life? I don't think I ever had one, because I never really had troubled times in my life until adulthood.

The worst part is that I already have colored IDs on, I just didn't notice.

thank the emperor

At least you can maybe make games or something fun with it.

Not really "help" per-say, but maybe to forget about problems for a little while I used to play Wurm.

Wolfspider#8471

snooks you cunt, add me I want to talk with you

I don't play many modern or PC games really.

I've always been relatively comfy so

RPGs helped me feel less lonely, especially Persona and Witcher.

fuck off well adjusted cunt, ibetyou never have been a neet

Whats the farthest back you play then? How modern is modern?

Doujins, dakis, dvds, a Fulton of nendoroids, a bit of music. The works I guess

They're easy enough to get due to many many reenactors in the world.

Oldest I play is NES, anything before that is too archaic for me. Its not that I don't play modern games at all, I just don't do it often or keep up with what comes out.

How many nendos you got and of who

snooks are you alive?

ishyddt

Is Sonic Mania worth getting on PC, even with denuvo? I wanna get something before the winter sale ends.

same tbh. There's not a lot of modern games that I'm interested in that can justify getting a new PC on console If I'm that desperate.

anyone from the /4am/ discord still alive?

there's a 4am discord?

No amiga for me mi amigo

Can't you just pirate it?

yes

I've never actually pirated anything in my life.

Most of the monogataris except the bullshit expensive ones
Anglerfish crew with panzer
All the mgs ones
Cynthia/garchomp and red/green/mew
Aqua/megumin
MM and WW link
Aegis
Shiren (the wanderer)
Couple of haruhis
Akko
Dota nendoroids
And several more that aren't coming to mind

Loving every laugh

What why not

Not nearly enough cute SoL girls

Probably because the vast majority of sol is garbage

You realize Discord has access to everything you do, right? How do you think it stays free without ads? It's an information business.

Becuase I don't know where to start and how not to get caught. Remember, I'm a dumb motherfucker.

I bet you haven't even watched more than 2

I'm a dumb ass and have pirated things since the limewire days, never had a problem yet

I don't really care tbh

Sorry forgot my image

Well now's a good time to start! I personally don't do it because I don't have things that I want to pirate but there should be some guides somewhere around here If you're despite try leddit to look for a guide or something

I'm not e66ib7 I'm wolfspider get it right :dagger:

Why

fix'd

tbh

good tbh

For what purpose?

GTO
Dragon Maids
Demigirls
Chuunibiyo
Ignoring the slice of life I've bought nendos of

No bully

die

What doth life?

I see the problem here

lyyyyyypha

Ftfy
Also dragon maids is straight up yuri, stop making excuses and watch it.

Maybe eventually but I don't really like shows with weird plots and prefer it if they are just girls in school. Other shit just distracts

Now that I think about it, I should re watch Xavier. Everyone says it's one of those shows you watch when you're high, but I don't do drugs. What should I do to better the experience?

Maybe you should get high
I'm sure someone at your crap job can hook you up

Get shitfaced

I don't do drugs either, don't listen to those fags.

Don't sleep for a couple days to simulate effects and watch it

This. Don't do drugs user!

No no do drugs, do bad things!

tbh I just want to dnd, it's 3.5 and it'll be fading sun setting tbh

bed
see
you
next
thread

I might see you next thread too but Wrestle Kingdom 12 is tomorrow so idk.

Cya next time fam

Never had

Always do

I know that feel

I'm out. See ya!

says (you)

(You)
says (you) (You)

me you up tbh

thanks fam

I really am starting to lose control, god save me from going full neet

no u

no u what? Save myself from fullNEET?
I'm trying, but I can't even bring myself to get up before noon and hand in a resume somewhere.

well stop being gay then tbh