Dark Elves

Why are they considered the best elf race?

Jewish Subversion of man towards the lesser races. I'm a Sephardic Jew telling you this, so take that for what you will.

The only thing elves are good for is kindling along with their tree houses.

Dark skin without all other nigger features

The only good elf is one that lives in a stone house.

You're right actually. Orks are the niggers.

Fuck you, OP. You're probably some dirty Drider faggot who loves jews.

Elves are for dicking no matter the skin colour.

Not that there's anything wrong with your opinion, brown and blue elves are just as delicious as white elves

Fug uploaded the same image twice, let me fix that.

If elves are already the niggers of fantasy, what does that make dark elves? double niggers?

Cuz they're sluts.

Dark elves, and most modern elves in general really, are quite literally Jews vicariously projecting their flaws onto and diversifying a fictional race while taking away all negatives towards dwarves, the race originally intended to be them.

Elves aren't the niggers of fantasy. Orcs are the niggers of fantasy.

Elves are the chinks, gooks, and general slant-eyes of fantasy.

because they're usually massive assholes, and don't give a fuck about it

Gee I wonder why.

Elves are the Aryans of fantasy, what are you talking about?

"Were" you mean. They've mostly been reduced to faggot treehuggers or sexually repressed twinks over the past 30ish years.

Almost like the whites in real life.

CL + 11 SR is the big thing

depends on the dark elves in question. in norse mythology, the dark elves weren't physically dark; the 'dark' part of the name came because of their past deeds. and while irish mythology doesn't mention elves specifically, it does mention a race which inhabited ireland that was dark in its nature and yet physically fair, which was exterminated by the subsequent group of invaders of ireland.
also, different worldsettings handle delves differently. in morrowind, they're physically dark but mentally noble; their mentality in morrowind is more akin to the aryan, on average, altho the telvanni and hlaalu obviously veer from this in different regards. additionally, morrowind clearly has a physically nigger race already (redguard) and a mentally beastial/somewhat niggerdly race also (orcs), and the dunmer, while physically dark, are obviously in a separate category to those niggerdly races.
and in the forgotten realms setting, they're physically dark and mentally evil.

They're fucking chinks.

the options are
honestly hippie elves sound like the least worst, but they are all shit

Do you mean japs? Chinks would be the skaven, tyranids or some other swarm bugman race.

Elves with mad gains master race coming through.

I was referring to the One Child policy. Or did they get rid of that?

it's now officially the 'two-child policy'. got rid of one child a few years back.

Man I'm tired of doing long post following the timeline of TES Dark Elves showing that they actually haven't achieved shit and its all Jewing that end up butt fucking them hard.

i haven't followed the TES story past morrowind so meh. yeah the hlaalu and telvanni are basically two different aspects of kikery, but the ashlanders, redoran, and the average citydwellers aren't jewey at all really.

Keebler

1. They’re not.
2. Get your fucking nigger out of here.

I have a feeling you don't really know what that policy does.

Because most peopl are stupid

Brown dark elves are okay, but grey dark elves are master race.

because of morrowind, really

Brown "dark elves" are degenerate and are only equal to niggers. However, real dark elves which are grey or even steel/blue are god tier

How about pale dark elves like Dark Eldar in Warhammer?

The only thing better than an elf is a nigger elf.

Aryan/Japanese elves are best. Brown elves are okay, but dark elves are shit.

Drow live underground though.

(((CHIM)))

Pitch black dark elves are the best though.

There's no best elf.
Only best for cum dumps, which is all elves.

They haven't taken away anything, (((dorf))) friend.

Drow typically steal caves from dwarves and sometimes even dwarven cities, and then fill these caves and cities with spiders to drive off even more dwarves.

What are some other fully-fleshed out dark elves, e.g. not "it's just an evil elf" or the nips' chocolate hentai elves?