Will he ever finish his game?

Will he ever finish his game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEojD5y_qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he still alive?

I'm pretty sure he abandoned it years ago and got a job at Walmart.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEojD5y_qw

Not all of us can be Cleve.

?

Probably around the same time the documentary gets finished.

He's young, healthy, and virile. There's no reason to believe he doesn't have plenty of time to finish his game.

Last I checked he stopped working on it because his parents dropped cable TV and it has to be running in the background for him to work.

What an ugly fuck

Any proof that he's not?

i know this feel.
it's the sensation that other people are watching the same thing you are live at that moment. It's weird.

1. He apparently is/ was making a vidya, which means that his chance of being healthy drops by like 60% at least.

2. Fucking look at him goddamn

…I guess I shouldn't be surprised. That guy is WEIRD. He didn't even bother to recruit a Mothman before he started diving into Disgaea 2's Item World. Who messes around in the Item World without a flyer!?
(I mean, sure, I went out of my way to get the "Defeat Etna" ending as my first ending, but he's at least an order of magnitude weirder than me… Still, he DID write the only comprehensive guide to Disgaea 2's Geo Effects. Nothing else on GameFAQs actually listed them all out.)

Eating nothing but microwaved pizza for years is not good for your health, degreased or no. Just because he isn't on his deathbed doesn't mean he's healthy.

Here's the latest video I can find about Platform Masters, from May of 2017.

He's healthy for American standards.

tj "henry" yoshi

He turned his life around. You can still follow him on kikebook. He faced his fobia of water and now enjoys swimming, started going out and talking to people. I think he even stopped eating pizza. I'm sure his game is at least on hold now, but I won't be surprised to learn it has been abandoned. Im glad for him, one of genuinely nicer internet legends. He was fun to watch but not in a lolcow trainwreck sort of way like CWC, he had more class.