CPAC organizer denounces ‘alt-right’ as ‘left-wing fascist group’

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/23/cpac-organizer-denounces-alt-right-as-left-wing-fascist-group/?utm_term=.f2dffaeff33c
Thoughts on this?

infighting in the right is good for us

Could be a good opportunity to convert some of them to the left. Show them that what the status quo really fears is the left.

This is the result of not having any real knowledge of politics outside of memes. Why does anyone listen to these clowns?

Because most people don't have any real knowwledge of politics outiside of memes.

Are they just commies who think communism is right wing?

yes

Bannon just said: "Thanks for finally inviting me guys to the CPAC." lmao

Divide and conquer, fam. Please realize that the parties are here to pit the poor against the poor.

Bannon: "We have to focus on administrative deconstruction."

What did he mean by this?

burning down the reichstag

Memes can be very effective. See the current year.

Bannon: "I'm an economic nationalist."

I'm not discounting their power. The vast majority of the population only understand politics through prevailing memes. I just can't wrap my head around someone with some amount of political status spewing obviously wrong information while having a bunch of people nodding along. That's why the liberal obsession with MUH FACTS will never go anywhere. People just don't give a shit.

Priebus: "I consider Bannon a good friend now."

I didn't say dems and repubs.

Bannon: โ€œIf you think ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€they๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken. Every day itโ€™s going to be a fight.โ€

literally this is what neoconservatives believe

Are you surprised? Rightards are calling the degradation of culture under capitalism "Cultural Marxism" even tough it's precisely what the Frankfurt school tried to warn people about.
I wish i was skilled enought to make some doom Adorno memes.

this is where the alt right stands politically
conservatives use fascism as a synonym for authoritarianism
so they arent wrong

Except these people also support economic policy that is intentionally as right-wing as possible for its own sake, regardless of any logical self-interest.

the alt right is left on economic policies

The endless helicopter "jokes" beg to differ.

nationalization, regulation, and welfare for white people is skill capitalist

it's only that, a joke, are you 12

Are you autistic?

Stalin jokes aren't proof that Holla Forums is overwhelming a Stalinist board

My ass. Nationalizing a couple industries while leaving market capitalism in place is not even vaguely left-wing.

You forget that humor to these people is just an excuse to say what they believe without having to commit to it.

Does this mean I can make threads about how much I hate immigrants? I'm a leftist after all.

Memes existed before the internet.

Look at me

I'm the leftist now

I'm calling myself a conservative from now on.

Become a Nazbol and maybe we can talkโ€ฆmaybe.

I look forward to the end of commodity production and capital accumulation, then.

You need to lighten up.

It seems the conservative elite are trying to distance themselves from the monster they created.

I've been thinking about shit like this recently. We're currently living in the formative years of the new 'alt' right. We're going to see much more fighting where this came from, Trump's populism is an attempt to appeal to everyone on the right (and even some of those in the centre) so its only natural that every segment of the American right try and fight for power now that the republicans hold a majority government. We've already had ex-government aides tell us that leaks about the Trump administration and so on are coming from various factions in the Republican party, Pro-trump, anti-trump, neutral. They're all trying to make the other guys look bad so they can take charge of the right wing narrative within america. The traditional, conservative backlash against Milo was just the beginning. We're going to see a lot of Rightie infighting over the next few years. With any luck, they all make themselves look like fools and the Trump administration descends into relative chaos, with each faction being partly responsible. Eyes open lads and lasses.

This actually scares me a bit, comrades