160 days until E3

We should start deciding on what song to use this year. I liked this one but it takes to long to really start.

E3 is one of the few times I'm actually happy. Partly because I get to build a pillow fort.

I enjoy doing the drinking games with Holla Forums

Reminder that E3 squidward is a 4chan meme

Reminder that Vivian is a 4chan meme

ours is hard to meme, but I'm confident drawnons could pull something out

She has the 8 ribbon in that pic, though.

I predict that games with girls that have huge breasts will be successful and get a lot of attention at E3, ironically some of it will come from the journalists that virtue signal that they hate it.

Its ours now

Look, I like titties. Specifically huge anime titties. However this is a double edged sword since unnatural titty physics trigger the hell out of me.

Is this 2018 the year for Ren?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU?!

I take issue with this kind of retardry. Why give away our position? What good could ever come from it? Some room-temperature-IQ user saves this, then at a later date feels like he has to share some funny stuff with his stupid friends, and BAM out comes a picture that attaches le funny meme to us.
You give away our position one more time, I'll bleed you, real quiet, leave you here. Got that?

Why not? Holla Forums needs more recognition. Did you know 4chan actually took all the credit for HWNDU?

I vote The Final Countdown

This meme wasn't funny the first time around, dicknigger.

What about sugar rush?

Are you fucking retarded? The less this place is know the less cuckchan/reddit/tumblr/normalfag scum is attracted.
Yes, yes, muh secret club.

Are you in germany? Maybe that's why it's unavailable.

I somewhat agree, but the state of the boards outside of the top 8 is so slow they might as well be dead, and half the posters on Holla Forums are halfchan scum who post on both sides, so they have no interest in visiting the boards outside of the top 8. We could use some more people and we can alienate any unwanted tumblr-tier rapefugees by shitposting gore and offensive shit, like always.

Even the top 3 boards have become incredibly slow because every. single. BO. has managed to drive away the good posters.

Not Availabe to me
I'm a hue monkey

We are called Nu-Syria now, thank you very much, infidel.

So, Japan will win again is what you're saying?

Hold me back, or I'm gonna kill him!
The more we can pin on 4chan, for good or bad, the better.

Learn to proxy damn it.

Didn't he say this last year too?

Try this one

It’s almost as though… this is on purpose. It’s almost as though the 90% drop off in site usage since Jim took over was… oh, I don’t know… planned. Like the goal was to destroy the site and the discourse for which it was known.

Nah. Couldn’t be. That has never happened before with any imageboard. Ever.

Good one too.
I'm an optimist, and vote for Don't Fear the Reaper, to be played alongside caps of journos being salty over the announcement of games with plenty smut in them.

When haven't they been winning?

Yeah, but for whatever reason Capcom isn't letting him show the game just yet. Rumors say this is the 3rd year of development.

How was New Years Enrichment?

10 women were molested in Berlin and the Red Cross set up a special tent for women who felt unsafe to go to. I wonder what happened to German men in the last few years that they became so toxic towards women? :^)

Mein nigger
Also this one

It's their savage white maniacal tendencies.

I made the assumption that the image wouldn't be posted outside of here, but that's probably untrue considering the amount of crossposters here. You know who you are and you aren't welcome here or on cuckchan.

I dig it, but at the risk of sounding like a turbo fag I suggest Thriller.

Can the travesty that was E3 2017 even be topped?

If we're going to use something off Heaven and Hell I'd go with Neon Knights

Remember, dear user: WE CAN ALWAYS GO DOWN EVEN LOWER

God-tier song, but too fast-paced for what we need here

Only ten? Maybe the refugees are more civil now or at least more discrete.

Go back to halfchan if your ADHD is triggering you.

Yes they can blatantly push for white genocide like what some of the companies are just dying to do it see the recent wolfenstein game when they weren't even being subtle with what they were promoting. Also found it funny that they unintentionally admitted when whites rule the world its a literal utopia and how nonwhites, commies, and jews are trying to stop it because its RAYCIST

mate last E3 a lot of devs from companies practically admitted that they wanted to push for more diversity and even some of them admitted no more white male main characters hell even (((blizzard))) admitted they don't want any white male characters in overwatch. It always start so innocent but when you have the same fucking character(black women with afro who is a stronk independent womyn) for multiple different games you can't tell me that isn't an agenda that is being pushed. A character in a video game shouldn't be celebrated or admired because what they are but who they are. Take for example in DBZ how Goku is never admired or celebrated for being a saiyan for being so strong alone but because of his determination and will power is what makes him unique. This is how character development is to make a character more than meets the eye. SJWs don't give two shits about actual meaning in things they only want to use media platforms to push the jews agenda like the useful idiots they are via gaming, movies, music, art, education, and etc.
Mark my words they will push for it guaranfuckingteed for how whites are racist for wanting a home for their own kind and push some cultural marxist bs. I wish I saved the pic from last years E3 of all the main games that pushed that same character last year some user prolly has it.

I'm done with E3

I see your point, sorry for deleting my reply, but what i was wondering was if there is anyway to make a character be, black, tranny, etc without pushing the agenda, focusing rather on them as a person who happens to be, black, gay, tranny etc, instead of them being, gay, black, tranny etc, with a character attached to them.
Also i think that with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus's failure they will at least try to be more discrete.

there certainly is but you know well they will surely try to twist it around to favor their narrative and that just the fanbase of sjws and turn into something toxic for any good game with a terrible fanbase see undertale or sonic not the ones who work on the game itself. Considering how lefty the modern mainstream gaming industry is in the west see Blizzard, EA, Ubisoft, and etc. they will for sure fuck it up by fuming their communistic ideals into it because they can't help themselves hell just look at whats happening in the new CIV game where they're pushing these literally who female leaders purely for the fact they have a vag and not what they have done. Compared to CIV 5s female leaders such as vicky, catherine the great, maria theresa, and dido of carthage how are they compared to leaders such as catherine de medici or gorgo or the nubian and korean civ leader that nobody even knows about or did quite literally nothing. Sad really some of my favorite civs to play as in CIV 5 are not just european but middle eastern, east asian, and latin american because they're so unique and interesting to learn about. Perhaps their might be one day when everyone can look at this era in history and have a sigh of relief knowing they do not live in this hellish age and not take for granted for the peace that is secured in the future

The decline in quality started when the archive stopped working. That shit was one of the key appealing points of Holla Forums. We need the original 8archive back up and running.

wut

You ask for the impossible. For blacks yes, but for the other two, you ask for the impossible. One is an aesthetic trait that can be superficial, the other two are unusual behavioral traits.

Nice vid.
Evidently they will try to twist the game to their narrative but i feel that as long as the developer themselves don't acknowledge or encourage this behaviour it can be remedied.
I think that as long as games like nu-Wolfenstein continue to flop nobody will be swayed by communism plus most classical leftists seem to realize how dangerous and deceitful it is.
And i feel like some games can pull off female leaders for instance there are games like Sunless Sea, with plenty of female leaders and even the option to be gender non-conforming without being annoying about it.
Sadly tough as much as i wish for it i don't think (((they))) will go gently into the night, even tough more and more people are waking up i don't see anyway this could end peacefully.

Well as much as i personally dislike it i can't help but feel Overwatch managed to do this with some success only saying that the charater was gay after they had been well established plus i heard Persona 4 did this well. I never played it
Yes i comprehend that with the current state of the industry this is all Wishful thinking at best wich just frustrates me because leftists don't really care for these communities at all, for them it's just about getting pats on the back they don't really care about giving them the tough love they need to improve.

Persona 4 was one of the few games that did it well, because japs in general usually know how to use it in the only two methods a unique or odd behavioral trait works. Its usually either played for laughs, for fetish points or its the focus of the story at some point that makes it essential. For example, in Urusei Yatsura, for story's sake, an evil girl alien shows up to the school and seduces all the boys with her evil power, but one of them is actually (Ryunosuke) is a crossdresser, so she's immune to the alien girl's wiles and barely anyone acknowledges this because her status as a girl is a matter of speculation amongst the school. Then there's Sailor Moon which is nothing but fetish fuel. Or like in One Piece, for comedy's sake, a bunch of trannies are the greatest fear of one of the characters, and its his fear of them and their constant pursuit of him which strengthens his legs. He despises them, but they still manage to find some common ground. Or Dragon Quest XI which also has some kind of tranny/gay whose traits are there for the sake of comedy. Then there's Persona 4, which deals a lot with human psychology/mentality and personal doubts, and having the big butch guy have doubts about his masculinity by showing his inner-self as a sissy poof is an interesting twist and the way the story leaves his ultimate decision about his faggotry ambiguous adds depth to his character and is played for both laughs and for an interesting character analysis. So in a nutshell, Japs do it well because they know that unique or odd behavior traits are not something that should show up casually and should serve a purpose, ie for comedy, fetishism or a drama about a character's behavior. Meanwhile in the creatively bankrupt west, every faggot-type character is a brave and noble shit who embodies some sort of ideological or political bs and has no real depth because its just a faggot added in to piss whoever it is the writers are mad at (like their parents) because they either have a persecution complex or want to be a virtue-signalling idol to some equally obnoxious group they want to pander to. Which is why we're seeing a lot of old school characters get the diversity treatment. Like Marvel comics characters or the Star Wars setting. Japs do it right because they don't do it to appease some moronic groups, they make said characters because they serve a purpose. When a faggot shows up in anime, its not some LGBTQIABBQ nonsense; that character is unique, odd, their own entity, like the faggots common in Rumiko Takahashi's works, such as the tragic yet moronic case of Konatsu, the comedic Tsubasa, the murderous faggot Jakotsu, or the incredibly fucked up life story of Ryunosuke whose life only gets worse as it goes on.

Inb4 I get fucking lynched for saying anime faggots are better than shitty irl faggots

Sage for off-topic.

It also has to do with japan being a homogeneous society and not having to deal with the groups of undesirables the west or the rest of the world faces that appeases to fags, feminists, communist, and a (((rootless international clique))). In a lot of ways I envy the japs because of what they have what we are losing each day.

why are you using Holla Forums as a substitute for friends?