Anything recent with some skellys?

Anything recent with some skellys?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasozz.tumblr.com/tagged/skeletons
members.dd-on.jp/info/special/overlord_collabo/top.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOS 2

Deadbolt's recent, right?

I still can't believe it's a real thing and not a shitpost.

This, especially with Overlord mod.

It's just a dude wearing skull mask.
You might s well recommend random MMO.

he didn't specify playable skeletons

You could say that.

Graveyard Shift 2 looks fun. Even has dooting.
jasozz.tumblr.com/tagged/skeletons

>>>/cuckchan/

mount and blade with the chronicles of might and magic mod
power liches have never felt this good
you have no idea how fun it is to siege a castle with only 30 power liches and some meat shields
aside from that, this mod pretty much has the best magic system for mount and blade

Why is that bone dragon so luminescent?

Skeleton sound effects are the best.

very hihg calcium amounts

It's probably a ghost dragon.

Dominions 5

*flies behind you*
Pfft, nothin… personel… pretender…
*kills your necromancer and casts banish*(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Shiiiit, is this out yet nigga

this

Obligatory

Thread is off to a fantastic start

Excellent

officially a dominions thread
the r'lyeh content after the shenans I had was a high point of /domg/

Can I bitch about how disappointed I was with dominoes 5: Toppings of the Faith? For a game that cost this much, a lot of bugs still have not been fixed, almost all of the 'features' are "why did you even bother?" tier, and there's barely any new actual content.

at least the two fuckers actually sit there a fix bugs in reasonable timing
still though, we need some major boo-boo patching with the way precision-based non-instants work with the new combat resolution order
and time stop stops the caster too lel

Is that co op skellying?

homm 3

January 9.

The game's own music is filled with dooting and skeletal xylophone noises.

Next digimon game due out has skellingtons you can control.

its january, there are no skeletons in january

Dominions 5.
You've got regular skellies. Warrior skellies. Armored skellies with big ass green swords that make people die of old age within a few minutes. Horsemen skellies. Sacred knight horsemen skellies. Skellies animated by plant growth and their more powerful cousins. Dominions is the ultimate skeleton simulator.

This is the first i have heard about this. I am definitely going to try it now. I love playing as a skeleton.

real-time combat probably took a lot of work, especially given how disorganized those lads seem to be in their documentation of how their systems work
new bless system turned multiplayer upside-down, and nation reworks made several old meh nations viable
but if you're just a PvE babby playing against retard AI, no, there isn't enough new to justify buying

Hey Holla Forums, do you want to know something freaky?
Theres a skeleton inside of you right now

I was skeptical like you at first but the real time combat actually has a significant impact on the game. In older versions there was an autistic micromanagement to the exact row positioning of your army and it was retarded as fuck, that is all gone now. The speed mechanic makes the units a lot more granular as well. Interface is still shit, but hey, it's improving. Just wait until it goes on sale if you still wanna buy it. Their pricing system comes from the kind of silly belief that "wargame rulebook editions cost this much, so we can charge this much."

Yeah I can feel its boner

ohboyohboyohboy

Looks better than call of dooty
I'm sorry

user that was delicious this is a skeleton thread there is comraderie less bully here. Just make sure to drink your calcium.

I'm actually curious to any overlord fans/watchers/fappers if they've ever thought about where they would put themselves inside the overlord universe? What kind of character you'd be, what overpowered bullshit your gimmick would be, etc.

I dunno I thought that was pretty humerus

I know it really hit my funny bone.

This is stirring my maleus

Sorry if I'm grinding on you, maybe you need some more cartilage.

So what's the best game out right now tibia skelly horde summoning fuck. Planning to try out Dominions 5. Have done a bunch a shit in Mount and Blade that was pretty spooky but just curious if there's anything obvious I've missed.

I'd forgive the pricing if they looked at the $400k+ they just made on Dom5, quit their day jobs, hired someone who knows how to balance multi and started giving some love to the 2/3 of the game that needs it.

Only because they refuse to touch much of the engine code and from what I've dug up on my own, it is no surprise. If you use labor theory of value I guess this is a valid argument.
U fakken wotm8, every bless still seems to either fall into the category of "make this unit killier", "make this unit harder to kill", and "ignore this". Despite being somewhat cool, the realization is sorely underwhelming, most sacreds that used to be shit are still shit, most sacreds that used to be good are still good, most bless nations I've seen running around are still running around with quickness, which got buffed despite already being the best bread and butter bless for killing stuff, and the only real changes to how the game plays (created by changing the bless system like this) are that minor blesses are a lot better which makes rainbow pretenders a lot better, and I guess that you need to take an awake pretender to use sacred recruits before sacred summons come out, which buffs sacred summons which already dominated late game.
Not an argument

Okay, Johan.
It's really cool but the attack rear changes seem to have actually had far more impact on how battles play out for the early-mid game fights. Late game fights it's massive that turn 1 advantage doesn't really exist anymore.
You're basically paying 50 bucks for a real time combat DLC. Which is cool, but no one else would get away with that.
Dominions very rarely went on sale, and when it did, not for much. I bought it on release knowing I'd be disappointed with the game itself.
Interface is a bit better, UX is still garbage with some bandaid fixes.
Their pricing comes from a lack of competition.

Why do people abbreviate names in a context that insures the asking party has no idea what he's talking about?

I'm not the OP you gook faggot. If he joins a thread and decides he wants to throw a game out for people to play why say "Oh well just play TLOZWW"

fuck off abbreviations are cancer.

The legend of zelda wind waker
LURK
MOAR

Well mine was obvious. If OP even heard a whiff of that game he suggested then he wouldn't have made this thread.
SSOD
DSD
nigger

it's a sad day when newfags don't get completely decimated for not lurking.

Unaging (though it seems to be bugged and applying twice) cures every sacred of old age and guarantees they'll never get old unless the game goes 400+ turns, and is also great defense against Decay. All for 3 nature + a magic scale most nations find useful anyway. It pretty much singlehandedly brought Shinuyama from unplayable to just meh, as their only good mage is no longer twice his age of seniority.
Don't try to play off rainbow bless buff as a minor thing. Legionnaires and single attack units in general get loads of value out of it, especially for big hitters with Blood Surge. You can also easily work mage blesses (reinvig, spell range/pen) into it while keeping pretty good scales on an imprisoned, and small groups of rainbow blessed legionnaire-types tend to expand quite well.
Tons of nations get important niche uses out of the new bless variety. MA Agartha can invest a very small number of their already boosted earth bless points into letting their sacred statues recover damage after fights. Giants can combine blood bond and regen to sponge much more damage than they used to and stave off afflictions.
You used to mostly go full bless or little to no bless at all. Now you can get a fairly good bless or one that patches lots of holes (elemental resistances are a great example of this) and still maintain scales and dominion.
They improved the PvE and it's gone from dogshit to just shit. Bad AI can't synergize strategy or plan ahead at all, which is what a long-term strategy game of this depth is all about. You are genuinely an idiot if you're judging Dominions by its half-baked mode best used for theory testing.

I'm out peace, I didn't even start this thread.

nigga he's saying this is a thread for newfags, how would someone who's never seen the game be helped by it's abbriviated title, it's like saying AC is my favorite franchise.
It says nothing.

ffs shithead, not even a search including "overlord mod" brings up anything. You may as well start talking chinese.

Ok, I think I found it:

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Is Mark going insane or something? What's up with all the random bans

tbh, on the overworld map it pretty much feels like you're playing homm3, although it only has a few items you can get from a location on the map
the other faction units were pretty neat too.
the most impressive thing is that unlike fantasy calradia, here everyone can use magic, not just the player. it's why i love the power liches so much, just kill shit and they raise it to fight for you

there's a mod for crusader kings that lets you play in the elder scrolls universe
you can start as a lich in atmora, and every few minutes you can summon an army of skeletons, with a minimum number of troops at 500
downside is that it takes you forever to get out of atmora because everything is so far away and you still need a cassus beli
there's also a warcraft mod in the works that should have undead in it, but that still hasn't released any files for download so i wouldn't know

Anything decent from the steam sale that's approachable?

Are you serious? There are a lot of grand strategy games available on PC that would appeal to those who like this game, Crusader Kings and Hearts of Iron for example.
Yeah I guess you could say tbat if you deliberately ignored everything else that changed.
Put it on your wishlist like a non-dumbass? I never had issues catching a sale on 3 and 4.

Here is a good Skeleton experience.

I seriously hope that was just a joke ban

sounds hilarious. Wasn't this game a demo on a gex disc? Also what are some other games which transform you for doing cheats?

You're right, I should have known that Dominions is the only map painting game on PC. I don't know what to tell you, you are a retard. If you think that the audience of people who is autistic enough to only play Dom because it has mythology in it is big enough to make a difference you are in denial.

I had that game, I can't remember if I was just garbage at it or if it was insanely difficult.
Still, I remember it being really fun. Maybe I should emulate it.

Come on user, you can do better than that.

Why are skellie threads so comfy?
Tomb Kangz soon

CA please

lmao dude it’s like tibia am i right

In your dreams halfchanner.

(Checked)

it does also show up on startpage though

You do know that what you're doing amounts to "nuh-uh" right? Shitposting is fun and all but occasionally I like to discuss things.

Not at all. You stated that Dominions had competition in the form of Paradox, and their games Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings. That's blatantly wrong, the average Paradox fan doesn't like Dominions shit. You also implied that there were things aside from real time combat that somehow made Dominions 5 worth paying for, which is also wrong. I told you as much and your response was 'Nuh uh!'.
Like to discuss things, my arse you do.

Okay, I don't know why you didn't say that sooner. Now our discussion can proceed. See how that works when you don't just spew memes like an intolerable fuckwit?
Now I challenge you to tell me why, exactly, "the average Paradox fan doesn't like Dominions shit," since I play Paradox games and Dominions myself. How is Dominions not aimed toward the same audience? There is a huge overlap between neckbeards interested in history and neckbeards interested in mythology, especially when they both like grand strategy.

You're the one who sperg'd out, retard, this was being said from the get-go.
It'll be hard to explain to someone who is shit at it, but Dominions is less about random event chains and more about halfway strategic combat, rituals, designing your pretender god, and alot of other shit. It's simply got way more than any paracuck game has or ever had. Most paradox fans are drooling retards, exhibit A being yourself, who can't figure out actual strategy.

It is hilarious.

Some other games that enable changes via cheats are Thrill Kill (the pyromaniac character has a skeleton alt costume, so you can burn people while being a flaming skeleton), and the Wu Tang fighting games had the most batshit alt costumes.

It's hard as balls. Use the Calcium code to make it playable and chances are you'll still fuck up due to the ice stage with the shitloads of pitfalls

RIP in bones

You really think that because game A is better than game B, they aren't competing? Alrighty then. The only thing that matters is the marketing, and they're marketed to the same people.

Not at all. Dominions is objectively superior to Paracocks games in many ways, but they're also quite different and don't really appeal to the same people. Folks who mindlessly enjoy the casual gameplay, or lackthereof, in Paradox games, won't enjoy Dominions. They might also be confused as to why there aren't 500 DLCs available for purchase, but eitherway, they still aren't the same people. I'm not just talking out my ass either, I've tried to get more than a few faggots who actually enjoy Paradox's crap to try out Dominions, and only 1 guy even figured out how to play, let alone enjoyed it.

All I see here is you being assblasted about Paradox while spouting nonsense.

There is a large overlap of players between games like GSG, Dom and for example Dwarf Fortress or various dungeon crawlers because all of these require planning and play comparatively slow. The average age is also high in these communities. Stop pulling things out of your ass.

Fair enough on the comment of depth, I admit I've only played a couple of Paradox games while having put easily hundreds of hours into Dom so I'm not amazingly familiar with the typical Paradox player. My original point before we got on this Paradox tangent was that there are surely some strategy games which are deep on the level of Dom to compete with it. Dom is fairly original with being somewhat of a mix between a God game and a grand strategy game, but I can't see how there isn't massive overlap just based on the themes alone.
I emphasize again the marketing aspect. A good example is Sword Coast Legends, which I was actually optimistic about because I like D&D CRPGs with fleshed out encounter designs and I was hoping to see a lot of custom modules as well. Then it was released and I found out that it was a perplexingly designed Diablo clone with vaguely 5th edition inspired ability names and the "mods" were literally just DLC. But I would still say that game competed with the likes of Baldur's Gate and NWN and Icewind Dale because that's how it was (deceptively) marketed and got money from the same audience until they wised up. Does Paradox really go for a marketing strategy of "It's grand strategy – for casuals!" That's the only way I could see it being significantly divergent. People who are already hardcore fans of either games don't reallt count since they don't need to be marketed to.

That may be true for those who played their older games like vicky but certainly not for the new generation who only know them for ck2, hoi4 and eu4 and their publishing meme games.

Nobody except the worst fan boys likes HoI4 and most people only begrudgingly accept EUIV. You are making shit up.

Thread theme

The paradox forums exist and are a real place.

I'm not at all assblasted about Paradox. If you think buying 6 Gorillion DLC's for one game to make it playable is good, more power to you.
I also do not believe you in the slightest about the 'large overlap'. Anyone who bothers playing Paradox's newer shit is not going to care for Dom or Dorf Fort.

I personally believe in the lack of overlap from experience and a difference in game mechanics. If someone is too retarded to figure out what the end turn button does, but they play EUIV almost religiously, there's just no way those two groups can overlap much.
Good taste,Check out Age of Decadence if you get the chance and also dislike combat but ultimately, I don't think marketing will mean much in the longterm. The odd faggot might check it out, maybe pirate it out of curiosity, but word of mouth always outweighs any marketing campaign, and for most people, they'd rather just play Icewind Dale, NWN, and Baldur's gate than check out some new weird game that has mixed ratings and has been called a diablo clone. Also, consider that the example you gave had relatively low sales (Even with the free weekend factored in) and isn't even available on the steamstore anymore.

That's bee music, you dumb African.

(Spookiest integers checked)
BONES FOREVER

This may tickle your bones, guys.

members.dd-on.jp/info/special/overlord_collabo/top.html

Oh fuck you Japan, how dare you not give us this gem

but only in the nip version. they won't pay for licensing them in NA.

You're just asking for fucked up translations, censorship and dumbed down game mechanics, and Japan hasn't put out a good game in a while.
You're basically trying to get a shit version of a shit game.

Good thing Monster Hunter World™ is shaping up to have all that shit baked into it :^)

I really want it to be good. First chance at a real pc release for monhun- I thought I read somewhere that they promised no lootboxes, so that's a start.

Too bad console performance is abysmal, with framerates being worse than the fucking 3ds. The pc port is likely going to run like ass, and you'll probably get a better pc experience from emulating older games.

That's what I do now when I get a pinch for some monhun, though all my savedata is on my actual PSP from days of yore. I think I had got to village+ on MHFU. Believe it or not Tri was my first and most invested monhun game- where I had completed every tier of every thing to do including at least one World Eater Jho event. There's just something with the Loc Lac they had there that you can't replicate in small adhoc lobbies, part of it is that feeling of largess and grandeur; not sure if they'll have any of that in world, though.
It'd be neat, though, to get some kind of mini-gamenight thing going for anons, there's a tool I have which enables multiplayer. Works with ppsspp.

skelly thread gamenight when