Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomqe/status/947497713695834113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woops wrong link
twitter.com/tomqe/status/947497713695834113

Who is Climax

I assumed 'under climax' meant 'almost done.'

Fuck you!

He clearly meant it's nearly finished you fucking idiot.

A-At least it's not Homecoming?

but shattered memories was alright….in a sense. I still think it was a good movie game

Even if that's the case (as opposed to switching developers, or whatever), I think there's the question of if it applies to an actual DMC5 being close to finished, or just that "Pinnacle of Combat" mobage brought up last week.

Hmm, guess even if a thread has been "archived", you can't link directly to it.

The mobage is being developed by some Chinese developers, Itsuno isn't involved. He wouldn't have said "I am making a great game" if it was referring to that.

^this OP is retarded

Itsuno's game hasn't been shown yet so no he's not talking about the that
We don't know if It's 100% for sure DMC5 just that it's probably DMC5.

sorry anons

In away I'm glad, because you're just a fucking idiot, but I'm still annoyed that you're a fucking idiot.

This is what happens when you let the posts expressing how everything is fucked and vidya is dead abloo bloo run rampant.

Faggots, he means it's at a critical point and almost finished.

I've had a japanese developer explain to me his sequel project will be much more "volume up." compared to the first. I appreciate when they try to speak in English, and I understand their intention pretty well, but OP has to be a special kind of retard

Fuck off.

Why do people hate Origins? I think it's pretty decent.

it's trash as a silent hill game
There are no survival horror elements or tension due to the fact your character is way too strong compared to any other silent hill, once you figure out basic patterns you can demolish any monster making them trivial. Too many healing items as well just make it easier
It doesn't give a fuck about silent hill lore or making sense
It just isn't a horror game, its like a shitty action adventure game with a few BOO haunted house assets thrown in

It's basically Konami's equivalent to Suikoden post-3 - half-assed low budget trash to make a quick buck.

Don't forget Lisa getting retconed from a tragic character to a literal crack whore that fucks old men for drugs and is perfectly chill about it.

Think of how stupid the average Holla Forums poster is and realize that 50% of the people who read your post are even dumber than that. Meme responsibly.

The only people going to be reading his post are Holla Forums posters

There's a lot of bandwagoning idiots here, but this thread isn't a good example. A better example would be the fake Kotaku article on Wolfenstein.

Yes, that's what he meant. OP is retarded.