FIGHTING TOURNAMENT #1: SF3:THIRD STRIKE

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Tournament (best of 5, double elimination/double brackets)
Starting Friday 7PM UTC for Euros and Saturday 7PM EST for Burgers/South Americans
>We'll be streaming all of the matches as well for fags that just want to watch. Come and join our CyTube so you can shitpost and maybe laugh at certain stealth-tank using failures as they attempt to redeem themselves
>On Sunday EU and USA winner will fight for the title of Faggot Supreme and maybe also a special present from santa user, also Sunday is for anyone who wants to do exhibition matches or have a rematch

Where can I get it?
Fightcade (Requires account): fightcade.com/
Game (Get both of these ROMs): mega.nz/#!LQ1QTaoR!B3rNuiv1JxUCO27RVruprZjDroYxKVscHfHWHLkmsuo and mega.nz/#!Hc8FXJYK!cNaCTYz86N3-4kGy-cwSc2QIe91CEQs0TYfkz1vAxDc
If you're already acquainted with fightcade the above links are just SFIII3 and SFIII3N so feel free to do this manually instead.

Installation
1. Extract the fightcade emulator anywhere
2. Place BOTH ROMs in the ROMS folder. DO NOT UNZIP THEM, JUST LEAVE THEM IN THERE.
3. Run FightCade.exe, log in and from Settings hit locate ROMs folder.
4. In settings again hit Hide missing ROMs and on the left side you should see the lobby for Street Fighter 3.

What if I just want to watch?
cytu.be/r/radtourney

How can I sign up?
Euro timezones: challonge.com/mw7v2l6z
Burger timezones: challonge.com/cz5kege8
Note that you normally need an account to sign up to a challonge tournament. If you don't want to make one post your timezone and username ITT and I'll sign you up instead.

How to play
Join the Street Fighter 3 lobby and click on the icon next to your opponent's name to challenge them. We'll announce upcoming matches ITT and in the stream on the day and we'll wait a good 5-10 minutes at least for fags to show up. If there are a lot of anons we'll probably also have a short ~30 minute break before the quarter finals.
Anons are welcome to use this thread to set up practice/warmup games but you could probably also ask in the fighting thread. If you just want to practice against the AI and mess with controls either run GGPOFBA.exe or challenge yourself in the fightcade lobby.

Other urls found in this thread:

streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_moves_in_Street_Fighter_III:_3rd_Strike
wiki.shoryuken.com/Street_Fighter_3:_3rd_Strike#Characters
twitch.tv/daigothebeastv
cytu.be/r/radtourney
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
zazzle.com/the_animitch_original_t_shirt-235335317971983341
files.catbox.moe/74q0e3.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ
THE RTS tournament was a good test and showed us some flaws (e.g. we needed a proper stream for non-players) so now we'll trying a fighting tournament. If this goes well we've got some other games planned e.g. From the Depths, wrastling.
A picture of OP's benin. Also santa user said he might give out a special prize to the winners if they want it.
Challenge yourself or run GGPOFBA.exe and open the SF3 rom.
Your fightcade would look like it does in pics related. They include instructions too.
Feel free to spectate, there's a link to the stream post ITT. Really though anons aren't that scary-good so I wouldn't worry. Even if you've never done a fighting game before i.e. you aren't a nigger or a spic I'm sure anons ITT will give you some basics if you ask nicely.
We thought we'd go with something nice and generic but not too casual for the first fighting tournament, if anons want we can do other fighting games at a later date.

Don't forget the japs.

Stream should be up for testing, is it working?

It was either this or touhou fighting game :^)

Quick question about Fightcade, is it only compatible with arcade ROMs, or does it also allow console version of ROMs as well? Yes, I'm a newfag to this.

Just arcade ROMs.

But I'll take what I can.

Next time for sure. That or JoJo

Sign me up for Euro timezone, nick'll be rwbl.

Done.

Stream is currently random stuff, mostly to test the cytube and twitch channel.

By "random stuff" I actually mean one of the /radcorp/ members badly plays a bad game.

Sign me up on the burger timezone, nickname is WreckageBrother

Added. Reminder that the final brackets will be shuffled.

your standards are low

I'll be chilling in the "Lobby" room if anyone wants to practice.

I haven't played in about a year, up for some sparring, user?

Alrighty

Add me, name is Adolf 765 Hitler

I'll be at the burger bracket. Nick's tunapolice

Remember whoever wins this tournament isn't white.

Burger bracket?

You also for the burger bracket?

put me in coach!, MflatW. burgertown

Sure, I like fightans. If any other burgers want to play before the tournament, shoot me a message.

what's the best way to get controllers mapped? joytokey?

Ja, burger

The emulator comes with the ability to map controllers. Look at the images in the second post.

Open ggpofba.exe and configure controls after loading the rom. It allows for USB joysticks and arcade sticks as long as they have standard button instructions and aren't a meme like the xbone or psnogames4 ones.

What the hell? Garou and the Last Blade games have PC ports now? Are they proper ports or just the ROM bundled with the emulated and sold "officially"?

Emulated through GGPO, which is a fork of MAME.

fuck, sorry I posted this in the wrong thread
I was actually asking about the releases on Steam

slap chenhonkster to eurobracket

Well I've been asking for a fightan game night for a while but I've been hoping it's something I knew how to play. Time to learn 3rd Strike

done

So it's true that white people don't play fighting games.

Don't forget to add me Midwaywuzzupman

Sign me up for NA name is Stjamesthemoorslayer

I can play in burgerbrackets too if eurobracket doesn't get enough people.

Yeh, though we'll probably run even if it's only at four people. If EU anons are too scared to play because of inexperience don't be, most anons will be going in as cold as you.

7pm EST, right? I should be able to make it. Sign me up on the burger bracket - name: moobus

Done

Again, stream is currently in comfy mode. Come enjoy some random gameplay and shitpost.

im signed up nanna17 real bracket when

Registered on Challonge as Nawj for the burger tournament.

The bracket will automatically reorganise itself as more people join user.

DISCLAIMER
The brackets are off because challonge is automatically trying to avoid having uneven numbers of brackets.

Signed up for both, since the eurotourney won't last for long anyway.

Fair enough but beware you might get a bit of lag and that the Burger tournament might well run through 5-6am EU time.

I might be a bit late for the eurotourney in fact. I've fought overseas a plenty.

Ok, was just checking you were aware of the possible issues. We'll see how the EU tournament signup looks in a few days and play it by ear.

Santa guy here.
I will reward something special from my collection to the champion.

Do your best, Anons!

Top tier user.

Oh, I almost forgot about this.

18 GAMEOVERS AND COUNTING
OFFICIALLY WORSE THAN MARK

Worse than Nightcrawler

Finally tally is 26 deaths. There are probably more but those were the ones that were counted.

It's not even that hard if you've ever played a tactical FPS in your life.

Also the game is balanced for lean.

Shit that's a nice collection. I guess I'll have to sign up even though I suck ass on all sf3 characters

Sign me up op, TIBP for eu

Done.

Plane Tournament Next Year

Thanks, Doc

Blazing Angels, of course.

Soku tournament next?

And now I remembered why I never play SF.
It's so fucking unfun.

For the Fighting Games Tournament Trap user will shove an object of the winner's choosing up their anus.

Sign me up for the burger bracket.
Some Autist.

Why does Third Strike always get so much shit if it's the best game in the series? I guess that isn't saying much though. KoF blows SF out of the water.

I think it's because a lot of people hopped on at 4.
Also, I would agree KoF is better, but it would be too much for the first /radcorp/ fighting game tournament.

3s has some issues: Notably parrying, Chun, Ken, and some very powerful Supers. The game was figured out long ago, so matches can turn into flowcharts pretty fast.

add me to europoors
fightcade id: harakiru

East euros fucking love Tekken, no one I know cares about any other fighter game though.

Should just call the Burger league the nigger league :^)

56% league

I'm rooting for anyone playing alex.

Done.

(((Ferengi))) tournament when?

You can play as the (((Ferengi))) in Elite Force :^)

Good luck to the competitors.

Both the Eastern Euros I know have recently told me as much.

Same here.

I'll probably be in the lobby later tonight if anyone wants to practice. Just in case just check around the same time. You'll recognize my username because I'm pretty much a living meme now.

who are you?

You should consider playing as Twelve just for the memes.

It doesnt matter who I am, what matters is my main.

Oh gods no.

Im in the SF3 lobby now. Find nightcrawler

so no tournament to watch?

Tournament doesnt start until Friday.

nothing to watch until euroboops on friday. i would encourage anons who want to get in on this to practice and/or make your peace with god

streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_moves_in_Street_Fighter_III:_3rd_Strike

why can't it be a hentai fighting game being played?

If i win 1 match, will you ragequit?

It would be extremely painful

look at her head and tell me that looks good

It looks better when the sprite is smaller and on a proper arcade cabinet. I still prefer SNK sprites however.

nah, elena looks weird as hell and very different from everyone else.

You're a grown-up player

For you.

Why are you such a faggot?
wiki.shoryuken.com/Street_Fighter_3:_3rd_Strike#Characters

I wonder if we'll get more euros by the time the euro tournament starts.

This is sorta unrelated but why are there no western fighting games supported by fightcade? I would love to play mk2,umk3, or killer instinct online.

What arcade hardware do those games run on?

A high level 3S first to ten is about to be streamed on Daigo's channel if anyone's interested

twitch.tv/daigothebeastv

thats that deshiken one right.
also are you canadian?
guys can i join the tournament in euro bracket i am from pakistan

please add me my nick is neelu
please i wanna play with my bros

my time zone is pakistan time nick = neelu

Which part of London/Birmingham are you from?

Don't play this shit game

Burgers will never live this down

I'll play. Please add BigTit to EU. See you on Friday team.

that wasn't a shitpost, SF III is truly the most autistic fighting game, also fuck parrying and the people that can't let go of it and want it on every new fighting game

I'm in, i wanna take someone good by sheer luck. Obviously i'm training as well
Please sign "vivach4rly" to Burgerzone my net is shit anyway, but with euros i will probably ruin the server
I'll see you on Saturday

Have fun competing with Koreans that live and die playing those fucking games. You deserve it.

RTS and Fighting games have the common denominator of being able to be reduced to gook click, in the end the fastest asian wins.

Fightcade runs on Final Burn Alpha, so until the devs add support to Midway hardware, there is nothing they can do.

i am from actual pakistan please add me in euro bracket please i wanna play with my bros
my nick is neelu

Gooks are unable to play true RTS.

Ah, my fellow european brother, good to see you joining us on the pre suicide bombing tournament

Why the fuck did I quote that post

why everyone is considering me europe i just wanna be in euro bracket i am not from fucking london

So Birmingham then?

AYYYYYYYY
FUCKING 1V1 ME I AM WAITING IN LOBBY

Whoever manages to pull the string on their explosive vest first wins?

Dubs confirm, who successfully suicide bombs himself first wins.

You're only allowed to play super 3 Q too.

all pakis are not terrorist probably

this tourney and co op cup both take place on same day, how can we be able to watch co op cup if we participate

i think it's very racist of you to assume things like that

FUCK SF3
PLAY GAROU:MOTW FAGS

i cant be racist against my own nation :^)

I know, it is a well known fact that all Pakis are terrorists! Don't disrespect their culturally identity!

take OC pics of pakistan for us and take selfie with your local ISIS recruiter

local (((ISIS))) recruiter you mean?

local (((ISIS))) recruiter you mean?

wont i get banned for attention whoring

but think of the fame you'll get and being added to euro bracket as a reward

oaky you guys did it i am gonna post pic of me and my mom

Yeah, dirty Hitler, post pic of yourself, your maam…

(heiled)
I look forward to a pic of you and your goat.

now this thread got interesting

Anyway sign me up for euro time, nick is Boxxyfag.

Boxxy only dates white people.

I think I'm good. I'm pretty white. In fact, I haven't played a fighting game ever before in my life.

(((pretty white)))

Pick of mom canceled

Is this the new face of Holla Forums?

please stop bullying me i just want to play fighting games in a tournament setup with people i """"""considered"""""" friends

Where is your mother?

Satanic Boxxydubs Burn her as a witch

We are all friends here. Would you like to sign up for our postal service?

don't take the banter seriously m8

I don't know you. You aren't my friend.

Considered? Ow, that hurts user. You broke my feelings. Please don't say such horrid things. Also just post your nick and bracket and you'll be added later. Bonus points if you call yourself Jihadi John or something like that.

You ain't my friend, buddy.

I don't think you're supposed to bomb your friends

i am really excited for a tournament of my favorite game not just favorite fightan but favorite game as whole

It's a traditional form of greeting.

If you do this I bet most anons will be routing for you.

BOMBER JOHN DO IT AGAIN!

fucking kek.
also how will teams be formed will we be given on spot are these remaining days are for forming teams?

Also friendly reminder this is a GLA board.

No idea. Have to wait for OP to show up and explain it.

i think anime broke my brain and i can't do links anymore

oh hi aris, i didn't know you were picking up 3rd strike good for you

GLA4Lyfe my brother, AK47 for everyone!

STREET FIGHTER IS GAY

PLAY GAROU YOU FAGGOTS

i am quite decent at it, its my favorite game

When are you going to behead a jew(ess)?

Aren't you going to ask him to show us all the cool weapons he has buried around in his back yard?

jews are literally banned from entering pakistan and we also cant enter israel

What the fuck have you people done to my thread?

Aloha Snackbar

Added.

Again, we picked something simple for our first fighting tournament. If it were up to me we would've be playing JoJo, Darkstalkers, KoF or garou instead.

Fightcade 2 is coming out soon, so there's hope still.

wat? This is a traditional 1v1 tournament. If you're wondering about bracket placements and who you're fighting, the order will be shuffled.

I want to move to Pakistan now.

Wait a minute.
Did you squirt green paint into your eyes hoping you'd pass as an irishman?

Pakistan and Israel should take part in a fighting games tournament.

WOOOHOOOO I AM ADDED SEE YOU GUYS THERE HOPE MY DAD DOESN'T SHIT UP MY INTERNET
I AM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED

he just suddenly wakes up from sleep and start using internet

WindJammers when?

connect via ethernet cable if he's on wifi, the cable always has priority over the wifi

Yeah I play online with wired or else guys in lobyy never play with me

I'd be concerned if he just suddenly DIDN'T wake up from sleep.

Don't be rude Boxxy or he will throw his shoe at you.

I think you'll find he's BRITISH

brits aren't white then, got it.

Just like Argentina.

When are y'all gonna start

Anyone up for a few training matches

I'd do it right now instead of friday but we keep getting more people

Starts on friday and goes until sunday.

Thanks

Fightcade2 is on beta for everyone with 2016 or earlier accounts There's UMK3 and Jackie Chan Fists of Fire that obviously should be the next game's tournament

Elena looks weird because of rotoscoping. SFIII devs came to Brazil to study capoeira and made.. a kenyan character that uses the brazilian capoeira style the african style came from Angola and the brazilian character is a basketball lover shoto.

I'm Motion in the Fightcade lobby, if anybody wants to train pls challenge.

Actually it was for just 2014 accounts last I checked.
FTFY

I cant find you, and idk how fightcade works

nvm

Great games looks like we're evenly matched I was worried I'd get destroyed

I'm in the lobby now if anyone wants to practice.

shit, forgot to mention that I fixed the euro brackets so that people can sign themselves up.

You do know he was supposed to be the american character but changed last minute right? Even her sister in SFV has a very different design to resemble an actual brazilian but they fucked up her hair

Anyway, next beta is supposed to come up for 2017 accounts too. But from what I tested, is somewhat buggy had a lot of desyncs from a friend who lives near me but had great ones against koreans.

Garou and the first Last Blade were made by DotEmu so literally a ROM with an UI on top with a lot of bugs and some audio desyncs for some. Last Blade 2 is from CodeMystics which is much better but the netcode is delay based so is just "doable". Great for same region but not so much for intercontinental play.

You shouldn't fall for memes and shitposters from SRK, the same coop cup posted gives new insights on characters each year. Chun-Li only became top tier years after release and probably nobody in the tournament will be able to do kara-cancels, Makoto stun combo, Ibuki's links, Urien's charge partiioning and other advanced stuff so insetead of watching top players play, you guys all should go for the basics

I doubt I have time for the tournament but I've got time this week on and off for beginner stuff. My username's NSNP. Is there an easier way to find each other for matches?

Wait, so even the new fightcade doesn't have native linux builds? I swear to god they promised it.

Fightcade 2 is alright, seemed to work well when me and a friend tested and I love the idea of being able to play Midway games MvC2 on fightcade when?

Only complaint is the UI, feels like they took alot of inspiration from (((discord))) and NOT in a good way.

The UI thing is because they are using electronjs, which is the same stupid retarded web developer javascript bullshit that discord uses.

Add you for burger time right?
Perhaps a code we can use? Or maybe go to The Lobby first and meet up there first.

trapsarestraight, EUR

I'll join for shits and giggles

Fightcade: Mark447

Man I really just want to place you to fight the paki so we can finally have the Israel Vs Pakistan fight that anons have been clamoring for.

Also, you signing up broke muh brackets. Good job.

Gookclick is much less of an issue if you pick actually good RTS games.

Amazing.

Put me (TIBP) in the burger tourney too, op. I will concede if it's too laggy (it shouldnt be)

Jihadi Johnny Vs Cake Kike when?

I'm 200% rooting for Jihadi Johnny to gas the board kike tbh

jihadi john has to play vs (((mark))) and everyone has to watch on cytu.be. It is Allah's will.

Are you going to fight for the cake?

We can have Mark Vs Paki on sunday as part of the exhibition fights before the final Euro and Burger champions fight.

Assuming both are up for it.

Can't join, just list me as someone who's available for matches, but not for the tournament.

The sole point of posting your nick is if you can play in the tourney this weekend, what the fuck are you doing?

Fightcade ID is xscoot:

I'm down for this. I'm PST.

If the Paki wins Holla Forums plays games related to Islam for a month.
If Mark wins Holla Forums plays (((EA))) games.

Does islam-related games include C&C Generals and Syrian warfare?

The OP does say anons are welcome to use this thread to set up some practice/laid back games too. Also Sunday will be used for non-tournament matches if people would like the fun of watching/playing in those.

Sure, I'm game.

Now we need confirmation from neelu.

His father is using his internet.

I'd play but the only fighting game I've played is Super Smash Bros.

That's a party game user.

Ohboy why would you post that

Added. Also is NOT TIBP a person or just a meme entry?

If I may interject for a moment. What you refer to as a "fighting game" or "party game" is in fact a "brawler", a subgenre of fighting games that also combines elements from party games and a very high, almost dangerous levels, of autism.

PARTY GAME

Oh boy. Can you add Shinebox for burger?

Done.

You'd be right if it weren't for the fact that there are other games that simulate the smash bros formula with varying levels of success. Thus spawning the "brawler" subgenre.

Or just call them autistic memefests, either or.

But will Nightcrawler successfully parry the pillbox's attacks against his Stanks this time around? :^)

But that'd still just be a subgenre of party games.

Party games could be a subgenre of platforming games with the most obvious example being Mario Party

Mario Party is RNG trash, Crash Bash forever.

The only REAL party game is 100% Orange Juice.

How about Dokapon Kingdom?

poppo tournament when?

What's the best panties to wear during a fighting tournament?

The ones you like the most!

[spoiler]And are the most revealing.

Hey 4channer…
You spoiler using two asterisks at the end of each line.

Strictly speaking you can do either.

The real question is what kind of dress they should wear?

Why doesn't it show the dress?

Person who comes absolutely last in this tournament has to take a picture of themselves in a dress wearing a diaper and post it on Holla Forums

that'd be funny haha

I have to be at work while this tournament is happening. Is anyone gonna save video of it?

There will be a stream and that'll save to the twitch channel for a few days.

ty

Sign me up as Motion in the burger bracket.

Done.

Nopan

your boy jihadi john is going to play urien

holy shit thanks guys. i am gonna fight the Holla Forumsman

But there will be two absolute last in this tournament, one for americans, one for europoors. Maybe they both should wear dresses maid outfits and put on make up. Then they could kiss and hug while they are wearing diapers on video haha wouldn't it be pretty funny?

tfw had to google when is 12 am because of timezones

The start time for each tournament is in the OP, the Challonge tournament time isn't set correctly.

🍔 trapsaregay
—–
freshman, on lobby, want to practice w/🍔
so far see dhumba, YomiSaint

Might make a new thread soon, we're about to hit limit.

We're not there yet.

IF YOU STILL WISH TO SIGN UP
You still have time until tomorrow (tournament day) to sign up, last minute sign ups are acceptable. This goes for both euros and burgers.

Never mind then.

Paki v Mark Sunday Exhibition match confirmed.

sunday

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

See you there Brogief

Sam Hyde simulator gamenight soon.

high level 3s is literally yun/chun, as aggravating oro loops can be, the game will always be defined by these two characters

It's okay when (((they))) do it?

You don't get to bring friends.

b-but muh Makoto stun loops

didn't get to train once all week…

You'll still probably be better than Nightcrawler.

We had 5 days of practice for the DTA tourney and all i did during those days was jack it off to handholding and cuddling manga. Still managed to get second place on burgertown and memed nightcrawler with memedrops, you can certainly do it if you put your heart into it.

The only winning move is not to play.

/radcorp/ will run it as a gamenight if/when it gets leaked and it's confirmed not to be some strange honeypot.

Training is for fags.

HOW ABOUT NO YOU DOUBLE-NIGGER MOTHERFUCKERS
I'M IN THE BUSINESS OF

MAKING YOU INTO A FUCKING MAN

AND YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES NOW

GET INTO FIGHTCADE AND CHALLENGE "MOTION" OR ANY OTHER CUNT THAT THINKS IT'S ALRIGHT TO LOSE TO A FUCKING BEATUP

AND WIN

Btw Soul Calibur 2 is also a simple game and also simple to set up to play

did yah sign me up?

record please, work that day
DQ me if I somehow survive Sat tourney for Sunday

paraguay more like paragay lmao

Might as well, with the standards this low

Considering Nightcrawler is playing the bar couldn't be any lower.

We'll get to other games eventually.

trapsaregay? there is a trapsarestraight in the euro brackets. Dunno if you're the same person. also tell me what brackets

I'm an argie so

Unless he cheeses it and desyncs the game to all hell for him to win.

Forgot to say burger bracket and doublenigger
do you know de way?

Do you not see the Burger Emoji?
Obviously AMERICA THE GREAT bracket.
Doubt I can survive against that user
Noob

Oh. I totally ignored the burger emoticon. Added

Added.

ILL SHOW YOU.
ILL SHOW YOU ALL THAT RETARDS CAN ALSO BE WINNERS.

I'm the whitest person here then.
>new id for some reason, i was
>i was shitposting but it's true
I want to see if (((Mark))) can beat a person like me.

We shitposted too hard again but no worry, it should get sticked for tonight fairly soon.

I've been thinking: wasn't Jihadi John a nickname for a bong who went away to fight? If so it isn't exactly appropriate for a native Paki. Instead we should use something like one of these:
1. Pakistani Pete
2. Mujahideen Mike
3. Blow-myself-up Bob
4. ANFO Andy
5. Gibbed George
6. Alan-Qaeda
7. Suicidal Sammy
8. Taliban Tim

I like Taliban Tim.

Jihadi John was the nickname of the bong that was the meme knife man of ISIS. He was also a magician, true story and pic related.

What year is this?

Please just report this thread again to unstick when the thing is over.

Remove Boxxyfags.

Will do and thanks for the sticky. I know it's a few hours early but we ended up with so many participants that we crossed over the bump limits.

12 hours,right?

The EU tournament starts in just over 7 hours. The Burger/South Ameircan/any other fag who signed up tournament starts tomorrow but we'll probably use a new thread for that anyway.
We'll maybe start put something else in the stream an hour or two early.

alright im down,i'll just keep the stream open then since nothing's actually being streamed yet

Yeh I'm afraid everyone's asleep, lazy fucking cunts.

eh,wouldn't hurt to get something running,if anything at all.

I'd do it now user but I'm not actually at my PC and won't be for a good 5-6 hours. If any of the fags with access are around stick something on.

Sign me up for Euro. Name is "Dig Bick"

its open registration gogogo.
i am somehow more excited than this tourney than co op cup fuuggg

NOT OP BUT IMPORTANT TIP FOR FIGHTCADE WHEN PING GETS TOO MUCH, INCREASING FRAME DELAY FROM SETTING MAKES IT WAY WAY BETTER.
USUALLY SELECTING 2 SHOULD BE ENOUGH IF PING GETS HIGHER THAT 250

You can sign up manually if you make a challonge account. If not the fag organising ti will add you himself when he wakes up.

This is a good point.

I can't be fucked make an account

Finally got my pad to work with x360ce. Signed up as topato. Pretty sure I'm going to eat shit since I haven't played in years.

God damn it. Guess I'll be watching.

Signed up for it. I'm going in.

Burger here. 5 hours left until the euro tournament and only 9 players. I don't mind the lag so i might sign up 1-2 hours before the tourney if there are still few people in.

YOU HAD ONE JOB KIKE

Signed up for it as Gazdakka. Hopefully will make it back home in time to participate; will play like ass but I just want to stand up and be counted.

GET HYPE

4 hours left.
For a change, add to your shitpost your favorite fighting song from another fighting games
There's still plenty of room in this thread, though

Isn't it 2 hours left?

I still don't know if I can make it tomorrow I already have a local KOFXIV tournament to lose

For the next one instead of Garou or Jojo why not one with crazy gimmicks like Ring Outs from the first Real Bout Fatal Fury?

Okay I'm reg'd in the tournament. I'm PsychoJosh, add me as part of the burgerment even though I'm a leaf

The teanigger tourney is showing scheduled for the 6th where I am but has the right time. The site must be bad at time zone conversion.

I know I'm double posting, but could we have second webm be the theme that plays after the tournament?

i am really afraid if my dad and bro agree to let me turn wifi off for this tournament
i am 3 hour early to the dating point

boxxy 4evah

Been listening to this one a lot. It's a Genesis remix but it follows the original almost exactly.

Never forget.

That's pretty good. I love good temixes, like 16-bit megaman themes.
Although i prefer the original COTA theme. That game and Marvel Super Heroes had the best songs.

rip that Boxxy 0000 get that got removed after Mark got triggered

OP commentate pleaseeee

OP is still asleep, he'll be up soon probably.

we all are here

Interesting. Enter me into burger bracket.
spicy_boi

If we're using fightcade 2, then I dunno, since I've been having trouble with it.
shoulda done vampire savior tbh

How long until the nukes fall on india. I've waited too long.

I would actually love to see a Holla Forums competitive party game bracket. There would be heavy lag, shitters, and faggots who go "lol not a fighting game" when they lose everywhere. It would be glorious

embed related
my real answer is I can't fucking decide. Fetus of god, spunky, literally all of guilty gear (pre-xrd), it's all so fucking good

no its not on fc 2 because its not open to general public yet and sucks

3rd strike more like 3rd reich

i shitpost there daily but today i broke all records, i hope my friends find me too weird from now on, i hyped this tourney to no ned

Added.
1 HOUR REMAINING, IF YOU ARE A EURO AND WANT TO SIGN UP I SUGGEST YOU DO IT NOW
You're also more than welcome to join our stream
cytu.be/r/radtourney

STREAM IS UP
GET IN HERE

WE ALL ARE HERE ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF GETTING BANNED FROM FIGHTCADE LOBBY LITERALLY CANT STOP SHITPOSTING

you can get banned for shitposting?

This is why the cytube exists fam.

oh, I'm retarded. forgot you can't post pics and embed at the same time.

thanks

nah i was just memeing, i shitpost so much i have 3 accounts on fightcade because i was blocked by half of the people there

Is it possible to mod Bane in?

no

someone could do sprite edits for Q or Urien or something I guess

Burgers are welcome to join if they want and euros can join the Freedumb cup too.

only because fat jew is in it

You're a small guy.

Alright I'll join as my game just crapped out.
Add Chad Deadlift to the Euro list please.

Most gamenight stuff gets stickied user.

are all game nights that hype?

hownew.ru

Nevermind, added myself.

Why aren't we playing a Gachimuchi Wrestling game?

Anyone know a good controller? Currently using an Xbox 360 one and I find it reassures my faith as such trash could only have blighted our world deliberately.

I would use a dualshock 2 with an adapter but since my keyboard doesn't ghost with most of the keys i stick to it.

fighting games are for shitskins, color me surprised.

you re not gonna believe me but the Xbone controller is pretty good, however you want to get an official product or a licensed one like the ones from PDP, because going cheaper means they start cutting corners here and there and you end with controllers that work but will disappoint you in some way, most likely shitty dpads, has input lag, breaks easily, buttons feel bumpy, etc.

It's not odd to see tournament champions using a Dual Shock 4 either

anything with a decent d-pad, really. I like to play mark of the wolves with a switch pro controller, and saturn-style controllers are really nice too. Alternatively you could be a big boy and get an arcade stick.

I was eyeing the Switch Pro from Hori and i don't even have a Switch, its just that it is surprisingly cheap for its quality and also works on PC

When will you fags learn?

So we do this one fight at a time right?

Yes, it'll be streamed too.

yes, and its all streamed

fug

Is it best of 3 or how are we doing this?

Its easier (than a dpad at least) to do 360s and even 720s with a keyboard if you map your buttons in the right order and train yourself the correct way to piano roll buttons for special moves

t. Hitbox owner

Check the subject of the thread user.

It's right there in the OP m8

I'm gonna eat so much shit, god damn.

STREAMING FAG IS DELAYED A FEW MINUTES
We'll watch ja/ck/ while we wait.

Tournament cancelled, we party cheese now

Liar.

Literally using default controls on an old ibm 2668. Fucked will i be if i ever find how to change inputs.

Streamingfag tells me technical issues are fixed so stream starts in 5 minutes after the end of this Marie video.
We need a what I expected what I got meme for fucking ja/ck/ and Marie.

I've been using hitbox for years and I've never gotten it correctly. I always fuck it up and don't pull a finger off a direction fast enough and I lose a directional input.

STREAM WHERE

cytu.be/r/radtourney

STREAM FIXED
Peanut butter girl is for hand-holding.

FIRST ROUND

GET ABSOLUTELY HYPE

I have no idea what's even going on, can a non-white please explain fighting game gameplay?

you hit the other guy a lot until they stop moving

I was told there was something more to fighting games than simple button mashing, looks like it really is just niggershit.

you're in the wrong tourney if you wanted to see skill friendo

ok then start here sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

All I see is a whole lot of nothing with a side of occasional SCRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG and BBBBRRREEEEEEEPPPP

ONE FAG IS LATE/MISSING
We'll do the rest of round 1 and then auto-lose him (he'll still get one game in the loser's bracket).

Puyo Puyo is the white man's competitive game.

If you want to break it down into its more technical terms than yes there is more to it than just beating each other but that doesn't apply to you since you're not playing the game. As a spectator all you need to know is who is beating who

is fightcade 2 going to fix the RRRRRRRRRRRR thing

Its not fightcade, its the retard streaming

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's not. Fightcade goes RRRRR whenever a menu opens or anything hangs ever.

Okay, nevermind not having the time, because NSNP's free to join the US tournament.

what's up guys animitch here

JIHAD JOHNNY TIME

If you lose against the paki expect bully.

PARRIES AND PARCELS

Just proves it's not a genre for white players.

oh, so you were baiting

either of you get online now you fucks

everyone make sure to buy the original t-shirt only $30.95
zazzle.com/the_animitch_original_t_shirt-235335317971983341

Do I sense roof user?

wewlads

5 minute break while we spank streamfag to halt the A-10.

I need a drawing depiction of this

chenhonkster, trapsarestraight and TIBP are going to be DQ'd soon

Just dewit.

I'll post here once streamerfag reappears.

why

because the eurofags have to suffer for not being white

It'll be back on in a minute.

FIGHTING BACK

calling this shit right now

Pic needs the 3 sticks of butter from the mayo cake vid.

Fukken saved.

Will add in a bit.

it was only 8 minutes
i ate it before coming back and then got a drink

EGGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

THE FUCKING MINDGAMES

Nice

LOSER POWER HOUR NEXT

Additional:
73 virgins.

fucking hang whoever thought playing on this emu was a good idea

Champ of my heart for sure.

:perfect: in chat

There just isn't any other choice until Fightcade 2 is out. I heard someone claim it was going to fix the timing issues with 3rd Strike, but who knows what else.

Someone should make this but with better than paint skills.

Wasn't a fair fight tho, gouki is so op guaranteed to win

What did he mean by this?

if dubs and paki wins fight with mark, paki becomes new BO

I was lagging like shit even with the smoothing setting, but like i said before, i didn't mind the lag.
At least we got some dank OC.

wew

DO IT

inshallah brother

fund it

I would be okay with this.

Islamic Republic of Holla Forums soon.

Denied

The time of the Jew is coming to an end so the Age of the Jehadi will reign.

>ID is baeBBC
Not even surprised.

You are about to trigger a Jihad on Holla Forums and suicide bombings in thread, are you Mossad Mark?

You can't fight the numbers fool.

You can't deny the dubs jew

Are you afraid of losing mark?

You should gas yourself tbh, very dishonorable

Come on, show us what a pro gamer you are and defend your board.

As-salamu alaykum

STOP BEING A CUCK AND DO IT

The jew fears the dubs.

GAS THE KIKE, BOARD WAR NOW

MARK vs PAKI NEXT

Whoops, I fell asleep. I'll be fighting in burgerbracket still.

MARK VS PAKI FIRST TO 5 EXHIBITION MATCH

I'm sorry, dubs have spoken against you, mark. Twice.

And again on Sunday.

N-N-N-NOW, FI-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Done quickly in paint

PAKI VS. MARK RIGHT NOW
GET IN HERE

Paki aren't even Sunni, they basically aren't mudslimes.

Mark has technical issues, please hold.

MARK VS PERFECT PAKI IS BACK ON

What if MossadMark has been hiding his power level all along?
What happens if he takes his 200lbs training yarmulke off?

(((Mark))) BTFO

This is for the cake cup. Mark will no longer be allowed to have anymore cake if he loses.

YFW SHARIA Holla Forums

Mark you are an embarrassment. Is there a single video game you are good at?

ISLAMIC STATE OF Holla Forums

MARK ON SUICIDE WATCH
AND IT'S GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN ON SUNDAY

Still better than Mossadark, tbh.

yfw mark just mossaded paki

>the jew
fuggg :DDDD

So who won the Paki vs Mark fight?

you have to ask?

Mark won the leaf way

Paki.

Welcome to Holla Forums - Vidyastan.

Two guesses.

QUICK MP4 OF PAKI VS MARK
files.catbox.moe/74q0e3.mp4
Will make a webm later when I'm not streaming

Take a wild guess

Have this one too :^)

Do you also happen to have a vid only of the
RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I think halal Holla Forums would be better than kosher Holla Forums.

watching this tournament has ruined my entire day thanks guys

see

ANOTHER ROUND OF LOSERS THEN A HYPE BREAK BEFORE THE FINAL
Also organising fags need to grab some food and shit beforehand. But pretend it's just for hype.

Typical

Absolutely /d/egenerate

THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME YOU NIGGERS

Ken

Cuckchan shitter >>>/out/

Sean
No wait he's actually fun

HYPE BREAK BEFORE FINALS

WE OVERRAN QUITE A BIT SO 20 MINUTE ORGANISATION BREAK
Blame the argie for not planning ahead. I guess we'll watch some more /ck/shit while we wait.

I'll post ITT when we're back to fighting and shit.

Boot me from the tournament. Didn't expect this to take so much fucking time. Going to bed

(bbqbob)

yet another victory for animitch

I'll pass it on user we didn't expect it to go on this long either.

Clearly rigged.

If it's any consolation we can all picture an argie neckbeard sprinting to the store and back to make it in 20 minutes. If he dies of a heart attack it's all ogre.

Laptop user you're getting really creative

This is getting Australian tier

Nicely done

HEARD YOU WERE TALKING SHIT LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND OUT

You should play those bumps whenever there's a break. It'd be neat to see them get a real purpose

You'd have to have them on a compatible hosting site for cytube to do it.

Hatch locked and laptop user very nearly became wet broken laptop user

We might change the burger tourney to a single elimination.

ooh, japan style

You have to unless you want this to drag on for 3 more days

next time we should probably start a lot earlier. it's the weekend so who gives a shit.

Yeh it's looking likely

Is the tournament still going and were taking a break or is it over and were just watching cooking now?

Taking a break, we overran massively and the fag who was running stuff had to literally sprint off to the store to get something before it shut.

FAGGOT IS BACK
Fighting going back on in 5 minutes.

GET READY NIGGAS

BURGER TOURNEY RULES CHANGE. WILL NOW BE SINGLE ELIMINATION AND BEST OF 3 DUE TOO SO MANY FAGGOTS SIGNING UP

FIGHTING NOW

Good plan, it may never end going by today.

honestly i would love to do an endurance battle that actually lasts three days

Good shit

Final round never ever

gas yourself

Fighting started now. We've got two losers games to play first.

I hog most of the screen time with my jihadi john emote

Next match: loser's final
After that: final
After that: match to decide second place
Then we're done for tonight.

LEGENDARY MATCH RIGHT AFTER THE LOSERS

EUROPEAN FINALS TURKEY VS PAKISTAN

stream chat has been absolutely stellar all night
HERE WE GO

Someone could probably throw them on youtube or something and have them unlisted.

That would work.

FINAL NOW

What happened

WHO WHO MOTHER FUCKER

Like fucking clockwork

What the fuck, he can't be stopped.

This is better than EVO in so many levels.

You wouldn't get WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in EVO.

PAKI TAKES THE WIN
Now fighting for second place.

Good.

NEVER FORGET

ORE NI WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The eternal struggle between Holla Forums and the one guy who actually knows how to play Street Fighter goes on.

EURO BRACKETS RESULT
WINNER SUPREME
NEELU THE PAKI
LOSER SUPREME
KAANMAN98 THE TURK
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
ANIMITCH THE BONG

mitch i don't want to be a meany but how do you get hit by a sweep that many times

Holding downback is hard, not everyone can be a big-brained genius that blocks things then punishes them.

UNOFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS

1. Jihadi John
2. kaanman98
3. Animitch
4. bbqbob
5. Dig Bick
6. WreckageBrother
7. TIBP
7. chenhonkster
7. trapsarestraight
10. harakiru
11. DrReginaldOsiris
12. BigTit
13. rwbl
14. blackerecon
15. Chad Deadlift

they didnt play fam.

this tbh

Thread theme.

There's no way to determine a forfeit or not, so that's the best I could do using the ladder.

If you throw out forfeits:

1. Jihadi John
2. kaanman98
3. Animitch
4. bbqbob
5. Dig Bick
6. WreckageBrother
7. harakiru
8. DrReginaldOsiris
9. BigTit
10. rwbl
11. blackerecon
12. Chad Deadlift

Dig Bick would probably beat Animitch if he picked shoto
t. Dig Bick

Can I participate in Burger if I was in EUistan?

Seconding that, dig bick only lost because he tried to meme with Q.

You could, dont expect good pings

Yes but no guarantees you'll get an acceptable ping. Also it will be running late at night (think 2-3am) your time.

I used my own ranking system based on ratios to determine my rankings.

Except that's the problem, he shouldn't have memed with Q in a tourney match. As of right now I have AniMitch at a 7/9 chance of winning just because of Dig Bick's fuckup.

Cool.
Organizer can you please put "Dig Bick" in burger brackets too then?

This is the most fucked up bracket I've ever seen, literally no grand finals. How does challonge even let you make a bracket like this?

Done.

Be interesting if we had a plane tournament.

Decided to start practicing, and final burn alpha is running like complete shit. The input delay feels very weird and it goes into fucking bullet time at times. I just got myself a new fancy computer so I cannot believe it's actually a performance issue. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

yeah try messing around with blitter options
set it to basic or enhanced

cytu.be/r/radtourney
We'll leave this on australian shitpositng and /ck/ shit for a bit if anyone is bored.

nothing seems to help

Holy shit I forgot to post this hours ago.

The problem is most likely with FBA. I get these issues with CPS-2/3 games as well and i can run them at full speed on MAME.

Also slightly expanded roid rage that I forgot I was editing.

We're hitting peak ausfag now.

I need to edit and post some Slav webms someday.

can the moon be an Holla Forums logo instead?

Okay, picking the game up just now for the first time. Ibuki a cutie so that's who I'm choosing.

I've played SF2 and 4, but no version of 3. Give me tips so that I don't get double perfect'd in the burger brackets tomorrow.

a tip is git gud

If I could git gud without tips I wouldn't be begging in the thread.

Well i never played Ibuki so i cant give you anything better than that.

there will be a new thread made tomorrow for the burger tournament

When will it start? Just so i can schedule around it.

wait a fucking second you scheduled this tournament on top of co-op cup?

Tomorrow at 7PM EST.

We had no idea the co-op cup was a thing or that it was scheduled today. We will however space the next tournaments out by like 2 months.

Anyone have the VRchat vid of the bong chasing a girl saying "come 'ere ya loli"

The cytube seems to be down because of server maintenance. Seeya lads.

check the /vir/ webm thread

it's back

Holla Forums is now an Islamic board now.

Never besides there's an 8ch logo already on the belt and if I changed the flag it wouldn't make sense
Another user is welcome to try though

Someone else sign up. I don't want to go against Dig Bick the first fucking round.

The logo on the belt is too small and blends in, that's the only problem. What about this?

Don't worry, the brackets will be shuffled before it starts.

The burger fears the mighty euro foreskin

This legit confused me. Next time just stick to one timezone:
European Bracket: Friday 1900Z
American Bracket: Sunday 0000Z
Remember:
SINGLE ELIMINATION, 3 ROUNDS
Only question I have is how will we know our turn, if we even need to, with several ref.s.. Will someone on lobby tell us when to go?

sad trapsarestraight DQ

Why would it confuse you or anyone else? If you're in for the Euro tournament you should convert your timezone to UTC, and if you're in the USA tournament you should convert it to EST, what's the problem?

Also, next time, command contestants to arrive 30-15minutes prior to their scheduled match to maintenance/synchronization.

I read and memorized it as 7pm UTC for both, I had assumed I would have to wake up around 1pm EST, breakfast & setup, to be ready at 2pm. And since some of us live near Pacific or HAST, the calculation becomes hazy. Fuck, host should have stuck with 8ch's time, so nobody gets confused.

Isn't it local time anyway? For me it is 05:20.

…… If it was local time, then definite timezones should be declared, agnostic to JavaScript code….
Do people not think through before they post?

I don't understand what you mean by this, my post time (>>14105265) reads roughly the time my computer also reported.
Is that not the case for you and your posts? If not, then 8ch's time is EST.

This post reads 11:30:42 for me

5:40, it must then be local time, sorry about your idea. The timezone is posted in the OP, the one chosen being the most relevant for the continent it's placed on, so I think it's just important for participants and spectators to pay attention to the OP.

Turn off Javascript, delete your localStorage(), and then reload the webpage.
Or read the source code

I did, double checked, and self-corrected. This is for future engagements
Some actually live in the West Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Signapore, etc.

Will be restickied once burger thread is made.

That's very ambitious. The rest of the US is fine, a paki of unknown geographical location managed to play with a decent(?) connection, I'm not so sure about the rest of those.
People should just pay attention, write it on their calendars, etc.

Next time, just ignore my post, if you are not OP.
If you are, you clearly need to learn how to retrospect
2 zones, 2 different times
JS version of site shows "local" time. If no JS, UTC.
If it was not UTC or EST, a 3rd zone would need to be accounted for
Therefore 1/3 chance of missing the correct time to play, with a (1+Boolean))/3 chance if 8ch displayed local time not within zone a,b
Which means a 33+% chance of participants being DQ for not being on time

>People should
Should vs could: #PM XXX vs #PM XXX: 4 characters away from misinterpreting times
Never doubt human stupidity, tiredness, drugs, or a bad eye.
In my case, it was localization/translation of times

holy fucking shit guys i am feeling super proud

Times were taken into account. Challonge DOES NOT allow multiple time zones (timezone is locked to one in settings) so i had to set both brackets to use UTC, however thread will HAVE the correct timezones for UTC/EST/India time.

Are you people still playing Turd Strike

Then yea, next event, just keep everything in UTC, since even challonge uses UTC.
If you want to be nice to burgers, just leave it in parenthesis:
Sunday 0000Z (or 7pm EST New York)
Everything should be UTC, esp. if you value your privacy.

In any case, please remove "vivach4rly" from the EU bracket. With over 200 ping because 6mb from Argentina it's gonna be impossible to play this smoothly. It's King Crimson gameplay all over again.
There are others from the same country with better connection, but mine its shit.
See you next weekends on other games.

Make schedule chart like the usual tournaments do with the most relevant timezones because even if you give a timebuddy link with the conversions, people will complain/be confused

You mean remove from NA/SA brackets? Done.

Not a terrible idea tbh

It is useful alright, but
It's people really THAT retarded?

It's burgers bracket, what do you expect?

sorry boys, I can't play tonight because reasons, remove moobus from the bracket. i'll try to watch the stream though.

Done.

quitter

OP/whoever is in charge, I made a new FGG thread with the tournament info if this ends up being deleted until the tournament begins.

Well, is right

Thanks, but we'll remake one today for burgers so dont worry might make it soon-ish

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD