Kid Icarus Uprising

Was it fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/YnefWWnt4n__8BWmoRN2NVRaQXGmHAe67jWS-hPKNPu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a rail shooter what do you think.

Yeah it was pretty nice

Nigga this shit was the most fun I had for two years. I took this thing everywhere going through chapters again and again, making as many fun weapons as I could, and getting far more than my money's worth from multiplayer.

You bet it was fun. Shame that the controls are uncomfortable without the stand.

Yeah fuck this game. Could have been fun.
I stopped before Medusa

it was so fun it gave Sakurai arthritis

I liked it, but these days I can't fucking stand that kind of "ebin self aware :DDD" numale writing.

If it hadn't been for the awful controls it would have been.

Sadly I could never play online

How do I farm weapons?

its just some meta humor, calm down m8

That's a shame, it was a pretty fun time, it was filled with stupid shit going off everywhere, all at once
I wonder if online matches with friends are still possible

Meta humor is talentless and unfunny.

Not always, it can be done well like in this game
Just take that stick from up your ass and allow yourself to have some fun

That's what I did when I played it years ago. These days it's overused and obnoxious.

t. Seth McJewlane

Is it possible to play on emulator?
Can private servers be built?

references and skits to said references aren't meta humor fag

I suppose you're not wrong

I'm not too sure if there online play on emulator, now I want to find out if there's anything good there

What weapons do you want to farm?

It depends. Its either an extremely fun, extremely goofy, extremely good game, or one of the shittiest things Nintendo ever released. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground for this game when it comes to people who played it. I personally liked it.

I want high tier weapons, high value and six stars. I would prefer either cannons or arms, but every type does.

It was pretty fun aside from the troubles that come with wanting to run to your side when close enough to an enemy to dodge their attack.

Check the shop and play on level 9 intensity to get the best chance at a 300+ weapon.
I'm trying to find a loot list here and it seems like no one looked to see which weapons drop in which chapters, cause each chapter has its own odds of dropping certain things. I want to say The Heads of the Hewdraw is your best chance of getting simple cannons and arms but we'll see what I can find.

And lo and behold, I found it I believe you have a better chance of finding these weapons in these chapters
There are a few not listed, I'd guess they either weren't filled in or there's no real preference given to them

Chapter 1
First Blade
Fortune Bow
Violet Palm
Twinbellows Cannon

Chapter 2
Insight Staff
Ore Club
Crusher Arm
Sagittarius Bow
Gaol Blade

Chapter 3
Tiger Claw
EZ Cannon
Standard Orbitar
Hewdraw Club

Chapter 4
Flintlock Staff
Darkness Bow
Ball Cannon
Taurus Arm
Great Reaper Palm

Chapter 5
Viper Blade
Atlas Club
Bomber Arm
Pandora Claw

Chapter 6
Silver Bow
Ogre Club
Gemini Orbitar
Dark Pit Staff

Chapter 7
Meteor Bow
Eyetrack Orbitar
Volcano Arm
Poseidon Cannon
Thanatos Staff

Chapter 8
Royal Blade
Knuckle Staff
Needle Palm
Beam Claw
Kraken Arm

Chapter 9
Bear Claw
Cursed Palm
Halo Club
Palutena Blade

Chapter 10
Wolf Claw
Burning Palm
Leo Cannon
Phoenix Arm

Chapter 11
Crusader Blade
Rose Staff
Divine Bow
Pawpad Orbitar
Cragalanche Cannon

Chapter 12
Brawler Claw
Skyscraper Club
Fireworks Cannon
Electroshock Arm
Virgo Palm

Chapter 13
Samurai Blade
Lancer Staff
Midnight Palm
Arlon Orbitar

Chapter 14
Earthmaul Club
Dynamo Cannon
Shock Orbitar
Bowl Arm
Phosphora Bow

Chapter 20
Doom Cannon
Angel Bow
Drill Arm
Burst Blade
Capricorn Club

For what it's worth, I like it too. One of the better 3DS games even with the hand cramping controls. Also, the girls are pretty cute (especially Medusa, because I like Cree Summer's voice), and the bantz were decent for a western dub - but I only played through it once so they might not hold up well over time.

Shame Medusa didn't have a bigger part

Am I the only person who never had any issue with the controls? I never even used the stand.

When does Pit fuck Palutena for all the shit he went through?

Stop acting like retarded nonargument snobs before I start treating you like them.

yes

I can safely say that when I got past the shitty controls, I had a lot of fun with the game.

I never had any issue with them either other than:

It was the best game on the 3DS. Would have been more comfortable with a real controller, but the controls work a lot better than you would expect and actually help you aim more precisely. Everything about it is fantastic. I hope Nintendo doesn't make another one because fuck Nintendo. I hope they only make bad games for a few decades and go bankrupt, but not for Kid Icarus. I can live without a bad Kid Icarus game. Perfect series for now. Hope they leave it alone so that it stays that way.

Sequel when? Also best girl coming through.

In about 20 years, almost 19 now

smash 4 was a mistake

It has a bulge

Single-handedly rekindled my love for vidya as well of the few examples of a good western localization that managed to be better than its Japanese counterpart.

That's her pelvic bone.

Lefty here, git gud

Who care, the man is a big hack

Medusa best girl
I want to impregnate her while she's at her real height

yes
I should play it again.

Controls are fine in my book. I have no idea what the complaints were about.

Why don't we play here? Now? Tonight faggot?

game really would benefit with an improved control scheme. It's great but it's hard to physically play.

You're singing my tune, it's been ages since I got to dust off my weapon sets, man, a room of six would be great to see
Also the fighters for always looked cool as fuck

Oh god it's been years I'm so fucking bad at this. Good news is that I didn't have to wait at all to get a game up.

add mii 3411-1037-4079

I loved it. I loved the difficulty system, loved all the gameplay options, loved the story, loved the twist they pulled, loved the finale. The girls were great, too (even if Viridi was an annoying hippie). I rank it one of the best games on the 3DS, up with the likes of MH4U. Unfortunately, Sakurai decided to give blatant bias towards it in Smash 4, thus putting a damper on its place in history.

Now it does.

sent

i think I need your friend code. Holy shit I forgot how awful this was

0259-0835-1643
Come on everyone, let's get a full room going

If you guys keep it up for a few hours I'll join in later. Maybe make another thread for this on friday? Scheduling ahead of time might get you some more doods.

Do it for you waifu.

Nice to see that's still up

Fuckit I'm in. I'll be here one night out of the week and manage a list of players. Friday might be a bit tough for me to do every week but I can manage.

good shit my friend
prepare your anus because we're going again

Well memed

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ah.
ah.

Fucking top ten anime battles up in here

At least he won't be making the next Smash Bros.

You can if you GET IN HERE

Alright, one more then I need to call it a night

Alright, that was a really good set though

Hell yeah, god damn I forgot how good this game is. Same time tomorrow?

Absolutely.

Only a few of the levels were rail shooting, you ignorant fuck.

Doesn't the slide pad improve controls?

Let's see if we can get more too
Those 6-star in peril attack boost claws are also one of my favorites, I love all the stuff you can do in this game with powers and weapons

If anyone wants in put your friend code in here
oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/YnefWWnt4n__8BWmoRN2NVRaQXGmHAe67jWS-hPKNPu

tbh I haven't experimented at all. Guess I'm picking this back up

Add me fag

My code's on the list

good for my boner, 2d athena is so much sex she sweats sex

Starting up in 3 hours. Get your shit together and play fucking video games

Palutena is best goddess. Fight me on this.

Any drawfags mind making some more Zero Suit Palutena?

1v1 me fggt

I fucking despise Zero Shit. Samus was infinitely hotter before with her confident smirk, toned body and flowing long hair and bodysuits are always lazy fucking shit.

But user it's literally 3D

You have the worst taste, everybody knows Varia Suit a best

Best nintendo game for the system.

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE??

Step 1: put you friend code here oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/YnefWWnt4n__8BWmoRN2NVRaQXGmHAe67jWS-hPKNPu
Step 2: add fucking everyone you fag
Step 3 get in here and fight for your goddess

Hey don't diss the Zero Suit. I got it bad for bodysuits okay? Also, it looks better on males anyway.

this is a bad feeling

Best Star Fox game since 64! Also had surprisingly good online multiplayer.

join up for when matches go on

This. Just thinking about it makes my hands hurt.

Double dubs don't lie. Zero suit often looks like a onesie pajama.

Bodysuits are the best and for some reason the Zero Suit is the best of the best, but you're still a gay faggot.

Varia Suit with Zero Suit underneath.

Yeah this game hit all my autism spots.
I spent a massive amount of time in the weapon creator making a Magus Club that could 1 melee combo kill anyone in multiplayer without defence buffs while also being fast as fuck so I can rush at people with long range shit.
I had a rose staff that could instant kill with a charge shot and then had stupid good homing on top for close range.
Managed to make them both just have worthless shit as the payoff so I got like 5% hearts for using them (Who cares hearts are for weapons and I have these godly ones now)
I never had a problem with the controls being crampy but I used a 3DS so IDK how much that applies to it, I played this shit for like 400 hours and never had a single issue with cramping on the controls.
For a hand held game it was pretty much everything I could want, it's a pretty fun action game in the ground segments where you're going through obstacle courses filled with a large variety of enemies. only thing here I'd say needed improving is there's only 1 9.0 gate in the game and the choice of level it's on is pretty odd, levels could have done with more of those gates and more being on the higher end of the numbers.
Being able to beat levels on 9.0 is the best feeling when you see how fast you build up hearts and all the top tier loot you keep getting.
Story wise I don't think there was a single character in the game I thought was bad, they're all on screen for the just right amount of time.
If I could say anything needed to be added, a 100 floor bloody palace in the style of chapter 21's land segment but much longer and the option to just play the land or flight segments after you beat them, I disliked the flight parts more due to how they change weapon properties but only ground battle ones show.
Also the final boss is a case where they change the main gameplay for the sake of a climactic boss which is fine on lower difficulties but having to learn and get used to shit at 9.0 is harsher then it should be

9.5/10 game I love it way more then I should probably.

I deeply enjoyed this game. It took me a while to get used to the "globe spinning" controls. The PvP minigames keep bringing me back after dumping a ton of hours into weapon creation and beating the story mode.