Last person to pick in draft says "I will fill"

wat

should be familiar to anyone who sunk considerate amount of hours into mobas

Which assfaggot were you playing?

The one owned by the chink penguin

Check my dubs.

i know you're probably talking about fucking LoL or some moba shit, but i feel like ranting
because supports are tired of being left alone to die to flankers
because supports are tired of having more eliminations than the fucking dps on the team
because they are tired of having to use a low hp character that is focused all the time by the other team

add to this the constant dps bitching about no heals
you know what? maybe if you stopped suiciding alone i could go there and heal you

i played support until i learned that playing in pubs/uncoordinated teams means having to walk from spawn all the time

and now i play tanks because even if my team is retarded, at least i can survive more than a minute and i can protect other supports

I wish Mark would copy rule 11 from /a/ already. This is painful to read.

Did I miss a memo or something? Isn't Holla Forums a board to post this? Is there a containment board for moba players?

MOBAs are video games, they have a right to be here so don't mind the autists.

Poor guy is retarded. Go back to 4chan, ASSFAGGOTS belong there.

What happened? I used to participate in these kind of threads but nowadays its seems people just animepost and circlejerk. Did I miss something or was I part of the problem which is now completely purged off the internet?

assfaggots threads are the perfect storm for shittery
>threads always devolve into " is stupid and shitty lmao what's your summoner level fagnewb" and never, ever go places

multiplayer online battle arena.
I played a lot of Quake arena, and have no idea what the fuck are you talking about.

Truly the best and most competitive genre.

Yeah but mobas are immensely popular, aren't they? Popular around the world even, not just in western world. Is it so base no one wants to discuss them anymore?

no, and in fact that's probably another point against them as far as threads go - they invite all kinds of retards to come and chimp out about their game, and that shit spills out to other, better threads

"That guy" here. Are you the kind of guy who gets mad when no one follows him into battle against three enemy players, and no one on your side has any health nor mana left?

There's apparently a lot of less video game things that "have a right" to be on Holla Forums, so I guess I should just suck it up and welcome assfaggots to the cornucopia of diarrhea Holla Forums has become.

SAY NOBA TO MOBA

Probably yes. I often get matched with people who play less aggressively than me. I however have less kills (more assists) and die less often than average.

That's what people like to think, but the truth is, lots of people here play mobas. It's the same as chan anons chimping against reddit while in fact majority of them are active on it.

this is vidya general, how do you expect to function here without tolerating shit you don't like?

DESIGNATED DUBS THREAD

>>>/4chan/

I bet you also complain about your support not being omnipresent and generate wards out of thin air to replace dead wards within fractions of a second because you just walked alone into a zone where we just lost vision to farm some puny jungle monsters?

You should pray the gay away or you're going to get nuked.

Nope, not at all. I used to main support and I never bitch at supports. I also never complain when I get gangraped after facechecking as squishy.

This board is over moderated. Mark needs to play some fucking video games.

Holy shit this is like literally that screencap from reddit where they reassure each other that all channers must be redditors too.
This is what you get when you dont just bully and ban faggots right away.

ASSFAGGOTS are not niche at all, which invites normalfags and cancer, and they're rather objectively terrible as a genre because the only good thing about them is that they're fun with friends, which literally everything is. The thing is that the discussion about the problems of ASSFAGGOTS has been led so often, and has formed such a common consensus that it's just shortened to a hearthy "you have to go back".

your objections would be valid if this were niche board

Go back to 4chan newfag scum

Go back to Reddit, you fucking faggot.

Whenever I would play LoL I would play the crying mummy dude and the robot pudge guy.

We would win every fucking match.

Y'all posting in an obvious bait thread

Ignore, spamming your fucking reaction pics because you're bored only fuels it

So close yet so far. But at least you have the right idea, check 'em.