Why Leftists should pump iron

ponchodotcom.com/2017/02/22/radical-liftists-why-leftists-should-pump-iron

He's absolutely right and he's also apparently a Grey Wolf.

This. More leftists need to prepare for the violence. I started going to the gym 4 months ago to get fit.

something does not add up

imo the psychology of it is just as important as the hability to self-defense.

As I said in some other thread, when you ask people to join a Communist movement you're asking them to fight a class war that will manifest itself in all dimensions: physically, psychologically, intellectually, culturally, etc. The very, very least you can do is give them some confidence in all these areas, by being studious, by being disciplined, and by being in shape.

After all, nobody wants to find themselves in a trench next to Muke or Ketchup.

It's from a podcast called Chapo Trap House. It's meant to be ironic.

What's the problem, user?

Lifting is marginally useful but learning to shoot a rifle is much more revolutionary. Plus it's cooler. You know I'm right.

You should get reasonably for because it's healthier and will let you have more sex than being a fat fuck or skinny cuck. But going body builder tier is a waste of time and cardio is essential for combat or anything besides posing. Pic related should be the goal.

Agreed muscle wise but is that amount of definition really necessary for any practical reason?

I'm a guy who gains muscle much faster than he loses fat but honestly I don't see the problem if not for aesthetic reasons.

This is such a caricature of a DYEL post lmao

Also for the love of god martial arts > lifting.

Nobody cares how much you can benchpress if you can't coordinate blocking, dodging and throwing fists.

stop it, not everyone is able to detect the sarcasm

It's not about being to able defend yourself.It's about body-mind discipline.Lifting weights gives makes you discpilined and gives your some sort of purpose if you're a depressed NEET.

Don't you ever wonder why really skinny guys are always shy/introverted?

disciplined*

Yeah, always. I can't take a post seriously when it generalizes so heavily. I'm a skinny cunt and honestly have the best confidence out of my bunch and have had lots of lays. It's about doing shit that boosts your confidence, gym is just 1 out of 1000000 things. For me it's problem solving and tinkering and also cardio.

If it's for psychological reasons why does it have to be lifting? I mean, there are tons of phisical activities out there that require hard work and discipline and lifting is so goddamn boring.

This is a win/win situation, user. You literally are on the right path.

If I was such a self assured manly male after lifting why would I need to suck some fascist dictators cock?

body building is petit-booj individualism

yeha you're right.I'm moslty self-projecting

stay fat, unhealthy and in your breadline

how did you make that connection?

Hierarchy is important, being strong doesn't make you a leader, though it helps.

Why do leftists always project their homosexuality onto others, eh?

No more than you project your cuck fetish, come to think of it that's a pretty appropriate metaphor too. Communism is about being strong and productive for your comrades, fascism is about being a good little worker bee so you can get cucked by some tyrant who sends you off to die for his ego.

Just remember, delusional nationalists start wars, leftists fucking end them.