#GamerGate and #NotYourShield General: Heaven's Drive Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Project Alexandria: Gather your GG Archives for the new GG Wiki.
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP Trans Pacific Shitstorm! Stop the TPP revival
>>>/gamergatehq/240737
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
6. Tencent Digging investigation
>>>/gamergatehq/331455

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SCmGG
archive.is/X2MBb
who.int/about/contacthq/en/
archive.is/rImVL
archive.fo/pObRl
archive.is/l7QRq
archive.is/Ee8AH
archive.is/RFHno
oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/sjws-attempt-conflate-wichita-swatting-murder-gamergate/48043/
archive.is/LJW6q
archive.is/pksjG
wsj.com/articles/nintendo-deal-with-tencent-paves-way-for-china-push-1505825294
library.bcu.ac.uk/learner/writingguides/1.06.htm
archive.is/6Abj0
archive.is/pOgSp
archive.is/SvWqm
archive.fo/koDA7
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.is/izjJW
tweetsave.com/shindo_l/status/936655595767078912
archive.is/PtsEj
tweetsave.com/magicalfuntime/status/946901533584646145
operationrainfall.com/2017/12/23/fakku-now-selling-hentai-games/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2369399
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2377551
twitter.com/search?l=&q=gamergate from:TripleKyun&src=typd&lang=en
mega.nz/#!s88yQQzZ!hC-YVOEwUlnpRny-Qeh6LpgRXEQ4W0RVjxG_j2reY2U
hooktube.com/watch?v=HLWY7fCXUwE
hooktube.com/watch?v=6tVPH9D-WEY
archive.is/Q5oC8
youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg/channels?view=60
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6zsxSWyaI
u.teknik.io/wdk1c.mp4
twitter.com/UnsleevedMedia/status/947986403325079552
archive.is/GhtR5
patreon.com/nana_vs_nana
archive.fo/CEptY
gab.ai/Reanon1488
twitter.com/RaijinGG
wrongthink.net/Transdude1996
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=How to learn C++
archive.is/SNJOr
archive.is/UjqDR
twitter.com/WeebTakes/status/948102968733077505
archive.is/YeyKr
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/02/populist-leader-first-casualty-of-new-german-law-censoring-free-speech/
archive.is/0Mvy3
archive.is/WQH6A
twitter.com/mombot/status/948232906668875776
archive.is/A78v8
archive.is/nWutn
nichegamer.com/2018/01/01/shigeru-miyamoto-explains-nintendos-hiring-process-new-focus-on-handing-reins-to-younger-developers/
archive.is/0jUvE
archive.is/Rnaho
twitter.com/notgoudanuff/status/948203896517697546
archive.is/r5KkJ
archive.fo/9zCj2
archive.is/WppLR
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/fbis-gamergate-case-can-now-be-downloaded-by-the-public/22436/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5ha5v7/happenings_wildgoose_of_the_bwc_admits_to_being/
archive.fo/31Vq9
archive.is/1UQgI
archive.is/REi4h
archive.is/TsGOs
archive.is/YQe8E
archive.is/FHnPU
archive.is/2xr42
archive.is/NCcCP
archive.is/me3ke
archive.is/8zyD3
archive.fo/XlPcr
archive.fo/XM14q
archive.is/VB35T
archive.is/u5YoI
archive.fo/VSF9i
archive.is/XBJ98
web.archive.org/web/20180102213838/https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/01/logan-paul-youtube-apology
bato.to/comic/_/comics/hero-no-himitsu-r21617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for ¡Feliz año nuevo!

No, it's benis, you fucking faggot.

DEAD MOVEMENT
D
E
==A
==D=

Archive of last years bread
archive.fo/SCmGG

This is embarrassing to watch. Even as a shill you're a failure in life. It must suck to continue existing as you, doesn't it?
You don't deserve it.

…que? I think I've missed lots of events.

Is that Maru?

user pls, it's fucking new year's. Even on Holla Forums with the number of NEETs we have, it's going to be slow at this hour.
Plus you should know the first few dozen posts end up being shitposts anyways

Anyway, is there any new year fun and embarassment from (((game journalists))) or the left?

elves

A minor miracle occurred and we recovered a copy of the long-lost original GG wiki from 2015. Since the current Wiki rebuild attempt has gone defunct like all the others, we are bringing the original back to life using this preserved version. It's going on a permanent host this time, ran by sperg-proof people.

It's going to need updating when it goes live. We have time - launch is at least a couple weeks away, probly a little longer.

haha what

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

(((elves)))

Don't underestimate their speed and strength. They are trained in every type of combat and have sonar hearing.

reported

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Ah fuck you nippon man, why don't you and I settle it right here in the ring if you think you're so superior

That's nice, I guess. Although what was that shitstorm that screwed lots of up in 2015, especially dealing with the old wiki?
What I remember is the A-team, burnouts, edrama, revoltards, drybones and Josh.

Daily reminder that orcs are NOT niggers.

Someone post the comparison of elves in a field and orcs building castles

Drybones was a member of the IRC clique. He got asshurt at me over GGHQ and let his site, gamergate.me, rot on the vine. Another guy took it over for a little while, but he was also part of that clique and fucked off. When gamergate.me died, it took the wiki with it.

Quads.

There you have.

Also, let's see who won the new year quads

1v1 me no ults

GG CONFIRMED WORLD LEADERS

Post the one without socks

confirmed first entry for the first list of 2018

I'd prefer them to be sex slave.

Don't care of what drama did you have in IRC, if someone spergs and acts like some autist then don't talk to that person. Shouldn't he have finished archive.moe? Because I remember it was active about7 months ago or more.

Very tsundere

Let's go, why don't you strip out of that leather stuff, I'll strip out of this and we'll settle it right here okay?

In return I want the colorized version of pic 2.

I drew these

Nice

And I drew this, which is shit but at least I'm honest about what can I do.

I don't have it. I can give you some paintschainer though.

The 2017 collaboration is out right now!

What do games journos and ggrevolt e-celebs have in common?

They're all too busy being asshurt on Twitter to even say Happy New Year.

Good evening, faggots…

Wrestle Kingdom 12 is in 3 days! I repeat, 3 days! Are you feeling it!?!

first post is… I have no idea what is this not benis therefore sage

No.

Happy New Year's everybody. Really happy over the year of asshurt that followed 2016 and I am entrusting you all to surpass that in the coming "Year Of The Earth Dog". I get the game themed names for the latest threads, but I would have expected one referring to it now being 2018, but I guess that's what happens when I don't make the threads.

To finish up, would any of you mind recapping the most memorable and craziest Gamergate related shit that's happened in the past year like those "game journalists" getting Weinstein'd?

Shut up and post Gilda.

How hard is to make your own virtual OC youtuber? I'd like to learn how to model and how to animate.

All you have to do is fabulous!

be

Why, Dan Schneider? Why?

Fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw.

What's wrong with posting Gilda

isn't he a prince?

Gilda is a worthless character.

His title is Prince Philip, Queen's consort, Duke of Edinburgh.

She's the Akari of the GG threads, that's pretty good.

I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT GILDA POSTERS

Happy new year from interstate-75.

Happy new year, faggot.

well i assume you gotta make or commission a good model for what ever framework you are gonna use.

for mocap i think they use a thing called perception neuron (1000+ clams) and use recorded voice for simulated lip movement.

the part i donno for sure is what they use to put it all together. i think it might of been unity?

very low T. have some high T.

Ded thred

You have to put on the dress, gook. It's that simple.

Ded movement

How is everyone? I've been away for a week or so. I've noticed some things when watching youtube videos on my phone without adblock of course and I've noticed some political propaganda videos being passed off as "ads." The first one I noticed was a video by Prague U, and I mean it was straight up a 5 minute video with Ben Shapiro as the host. This video didn't really stand out to me at the time, I thought it was odd that it was a full video that was selling a message I guess rather than a product, but I was interested so I watched most of it.

But today I saw another "ad" by something called Trt or something like that. It was an anti-Trump propaganda video about patriotism vs nationalism. And it used as many scary boogie man buzzwords as possible. And now thinking back on the other video, I guess it basically is a propaganda video too.

So yeah, youtube now has actual unabashed propaganda prefacing the videos you want to watch, being passed off a "ads." The good thing I suppose it it's at least equal opportunity, Prague U and this TRT are both taking advatage of it. I doubt google will turn their money away.

I do notice though between the two videos, the TRT one was based wholly on buzzwords, evoking emotions and outrage, assertions without any evidence to back up it's claims, while the Prague U video had studies and citations. Really makes you think,.

Let me guess, according to them patriotism is "diversity" and nationalism is white supremacy?

Worse, Patriotism is basically "rooting for your countries sports team at the olympics." Nationalism is having extreme pride and being evil and racists and other scary sounding buzzwords.

Here you are

That some Shin chan influence I see there?

Nope just but anatomy 🤔

It's January 1st, the start of the new year, which means I'm starting my annual playthrough of Final Fantasy Tactics.

I hope you all had a great 2017, and I hope you all have an even better 2018. Remember to take breaks, try not to get too caught up in politics and drama, and play lots of video games.

Why can't we sack commies from journalism and education fast enough?

Alright, I laughed. And then I felt awful

Wait a few months, we'll be seeing articles about how rooting for America at the Olympics is racist.

I think this sort of snowman would make much more sense for him.

You mean Prager?

Yeah that's it.

TO DO
Well done for not dying over Christmas. Now put that energy into the new year- this isn't a social club. FIRE EVERYTHING!!

New: WHO Proposes Gaming Addiction as a disorder: Discussion Needed
archive.is/X2MBb
Irrelevant of actual addicts, we know this can and will be abused by the usual anti-gamer types to their advantage. If they can't claim games corrupt sane people, then they'll try to claim all gamers are addicted or insane. Other tricks could include hypocritical application- spending thousands of dollars on a mobile app is fine, but binging on a violent or new game when you get it is clearly a problem. Or watching X hours of TV, using the internet, or reading is not deemed addiction when the same amount of time gaming is.
As mentioned in the article's comments, waiting to see what happens won't work. We need to get the pitchforks out now to show we won't be fucked with or take it lying down.
All we have so far is contact info for WHO: who.int/about/contacthq/en/ not sure if asking them what the terms of diagnosis are would help us by exposing their hypocrisy or lack of understanding in replies, or just give them a guide on how to spin common questions they'll get.

OP Chickasaw
>>>/gamergatehq/331436
There's a legal precedent that all the stuff Net Neutrality was gonna do (as far as the public is concerned) is already in the constitution! Getting people who were mad they lost Net Neutrality to spread the word might just screw over that SJW bias a lot of big tech companies have had.

Attempt to Co-Opt the Milkshake Duck meme and apply it to male feminists who turn out to be rapists?
archive.is/rImVL

Ex-Gawker employees are attempting to revive Gawker
archive.fo/pObRl
Post screencaps of Gawker's shit (Pro Pedophila, Beastiality, and "it's OK to post a sex tape of a 5 year old") into any hashtag involving SaveGawker.
Examples of their threads in this thread:
>>>/gamergatehq/331427

OP GOOLAG - Start DisNodding Google
List of advertisers here:
>>>/gamergatehq/331413
What to do here and below:
>>>/gamergatehq/331425
Youtube are now claiming to fix the problem, but there's no reason not to pour gas on the fire.
More voices yelling at them will make them over-react or act to quickly.
We now need:
- Contact info for each company.
- Have weekly email goals.
- Reach out to soccer moms (worked with Battlefront 2)
- DO IT.
Also,
Please update the GG Thread OP for info on OP Goolag.
The Holla Forums link might die, but we have a HQ link:
>>>/gamergatehq/331341
Include both IMO.

Twitter Post Purge: Kill or Break
>>>/gamergatehq/331445
While each of us our free to do as we wish, we should discuss if we attempt to "kill" Twitter (make other platforms more popular so the biggest social media platform isn't censored) or "break" it (keep singing up, keep posting facts that SJW hate, break the safe-space).

If you want to get back into practice sending emails, do the Geek.com thing above, or complain to the PUBG devs they removed camel toe from their game.
archive.is/l7QRq
archive.is/Ee8AH
It's not about the cameltoe, it's about them giving an inch. PUBG is insanely popular with normalfags right now, we do not want it co-opted by SJW.

Also, Terraria's getting shat on for a period joke (for years female NPCs have become short-tempered on the night of a Blood Moon. Male NPCs also seem to be more aggressive, but usually talk about how other NPCs get on their nerves while female NPCs are aggressive directly to the player)
archive.is/RFHno
They're decent folk and have continued to support the game for far longer than most devs would. Send them some love and support so they don't cave.

SJWs are also whining at Soul Calibur 6 director for boobs. Send him some love: twitter.com/achilles_okubo

Counters I can think of:
- Spread word to conservative people, especially figureheads on social media. Make infographs along the lines of "What are they selling?" as the title or tagline- since an advert should be for a service or product. The whole "March On Google" thing died when they got legitimate threats against the people marching- someone needs to kick that up again.

- Dig into the legality of it. What are the terms for buying adverts on Youtube/Google? Do any of their adverts violate their own terms? Does anything on the FTC say a political advert can't done on services like Youtube?

- Push Adblock. This stuff really targets the people who aren't smart enough to get adblock- kids (who are the most easy to indoctrinate- funny that). Focus on Soccer Moms on Facebook/social media like that one BattleFront infograph did. I.e.
Outside the kids, everyone uses adblock or is such a consumer whore they're a lost cause. But don't be afraid to inform the older and anyone else who doesn't want to see that crap. The more people cutting off Google's ad revenue- the better.

- Push Hooktube. Same as the above, with the added bonus of zero data tracking/telemetry (as far as I can tell). It's harder to explain to Soccer Mom's however (people sell info about a lot of users to work out how to sell them shit in the future. And possibly the government).

- Disnod Google. List of advertisers here:
>>>/gamergatehq/331413
What to do here:
>>>/gamergatehq/331425
The more ads that pull out, the more political and polarizing the adverts left are. It encourage's an "Emperor's new clothes" moment- getting more voices to say "hey, Google's political isn't it?"

Co-ordinate efforts on the Holla Forums and HQ threads:
>>>/gamergatehq/331341
>>>Holla Forums777548

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GAMERGAYS!
That being said I still have to do this because I don't want you dumbasses forgetting nearly three and a half years into this whole shitstorm.
REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

SJWs Attempt To Conflate Wichita Swatting Murder With #GamerGate - William Usher

oneangrygamer.net/2018/01/sjws-attempt-conflate-wichita-swatting-murder-gamergate/48043/

archive.is/LJW6q
archive.is/pksjG

Remember to recycle for Earth-Chan

That list of youtube advertisers in that thread is a list I made from clicking redlettermedia videos for like 5 minutes. We should really compile a much more comprehensive list than that. Also in emailing those advertisers what do we tell them to get them to pull out?

Akkofag, do you remember what videos you were watching that had the more egregious advertisments on them? I think its important to also know what advertisments play on what videos for reference sake

No.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU GAMERGAYS DID

HAPPY YEAR OF THE EARTH DOG

TENCENT MAKES DEAL WITH NINTENDO
wsj.com/articles/nintendo-deal-with-tencent-paves-way-for-china-push-1505825294
HOW THE FUCK DID NOBODY NOTICE THIS?
THIS WAS THE SAME GAME CALLED "POISON" BY THE CHINESE IN TERMS OF ADDICTIVENESS

I guess you could say he really AnDREW the attention of SWAT with all the BUZZ he was making

Is it true DSP bought a hooker with charity cash?

I'm too busy watching Skeptics™ imploding thanks to one autist not being able to contain himself.

If this isn't Shibuya Kaho, who is this 3DPG semen demon?

As entertaining as that is, I can't help but feel that SJWs are looking at this and are glad they are out of the spotlight.

They use a goddamn dead people for their shit. I'm gonna need a lot of angry ara pics to express my anger, hold on.

I don’t know, man. Like a 50’s housewife, beats me

How in the hell do these people not realise that in their fevered attempts to drum gamergate up as being more and more dangerous, they've wholly succeeded? They've made gamergate one of the most successful and traumatic events to ever happen to the social justice left.

The fact some of us have forgotten how to Disnod is disgusting.

OPs aren't as thorough now, and yeah we need advertisers. A lot more. And if you can combine it with "problematic" videos- even better.
Even if it's just those algorithm generated videos (SPIDERMAN AND ELSA USE FIDGET SPINNER VERY FUNNY) are bad since it's a low quality video next to their brand. Youtube also claims they're trying to get rid of pornagraphic videos- I'm sure you'll find something. Just don't send anything illegal dumb-ass, it's a confession you watched it.
Low quality and controversial are what you want. Whether you send stuff that's actually controversial or you include what the left is outraged by nowadays is your choice- but the latter may shoot us in the foot by further reinforcing what they want.
Tailor what you send based on the company. If the companies been on record as being left leaning- show them their ads on a channel that condemns the left or praises the right/Trump. On the other hand, if the channel is proudly right wing, show them their video on the latest rant by some tumblrite. Finally; think outside the box! A food commercial on a video about starvation in poor nations is probably gonna put people off the brand. A ad on going on safari in Africa won't look good on a video about riots in Africa. Most of the political topics have been de-monetized, but I'm sure some of the left leaning political channels have said dumb shit that no brand would want to be with.
You don't have to be a fan of the video you're telling the advertiser about. Just say you saw it via a friend or colleague. However, you are a fan of their brand. Why would you write to them if you're not? Say how you like their product/service, and are concerned how this advert would look next to this video.
How to write politely: library.bcu.ac.uk/learner/writingguides/1.06.htm

Remember the golden rules: Emails Work- but quietly.
No one wants to admit they're fixing a mistake if they can help it- since it's a confession of making that mistake in the first place. No one is going to say they pulled out, so keep your peepers peeled.
And no one complains nowadays (hence why SJW made such great strides- we were silent and stopped buying/switched brands, they weren't and badgered until the company did what they wanted). So companies often feel if a person took time to complain, X others feel the same way and may have switched brands. The bigger the company, the greater that paranoia and fear.

No bad tactics, only bad targets

To me this is no different than Jimmy Kimmel using the las vegas shooting to try and ban silencers.

You sure about that?

These people aren't smart. archive.is/6Abj0

The game was hugely popular on mobile, and in markets where mobile did well.
Chinese gaming addiction (fueled by living in a shitty country) won't give it the same effect in the west IMO. It's a LoL rip-off on console, which will charge for online soon.

But even so- you're right about it being suspicious.
Find a way to get the article without the paywall and put it in the tencent thread:
>>>/gamergatehq/331455

Well when we were targeting gawker and other slimy publication's advertisers it was easy since all you had to do was point out the shady shit they did. I wasn't sure what to do to make advertisers pull out of youtube as a whoel

Anal Dash still salty about Gawker dying and him losing a job?

archive.is/pOgSp

archive.is/SvWqm
I see commiefornia is trying to out do the UK for cuckoldry.

I wanted to show my response. Was this in poor taste user? Please no bully.

Check if this is the same archive.fo/koDA7

(Checked)
Take note that they specifically went after him for "Islamaphobia", gotta follow that narrative of Drumpf being a meanie to poor muslims while being a shithole sanctuary state out of spite.

You filthy slut.

Don't use Orlandeau. It's more fun that way.

I just like bullying you akkofag you take everything to heart I followed you

Isn't that a perfect case to get pro-bono representation froma constitutional lawyer?

With all this shit going on with the skeptics, and it all blowing up because that one chick talked about "race realism" has got me wondering what exactly that is. The wiki article is…interesting. It claims "race is a myth" and the idea that races are distinctly different is "pseudoscience."

And yet forensic scientist can tell if you're black, asian, or white based only on your bones. Whether it's racists or not is irrelevant, different races have distinct biological differences. Don't they?

You're right that you can't get them to abandon youtube. But you can make it harder to use the service.

> Google over does it by making it appear on stuff they think is problematic, not just the advertiser.
If the advertiser keeps getting complaints, then they get pissed Google keeps fucking up- putting their brand on "bad" videos.
Eventually, the videos only end up on hard-left leaning content (since Google thinks it's safe and appropriate). People can complain about it being on white genocide videos and the like, and the advertiser complains again. The only other content left is neutral or right-leaning channels that try to remain a-political that just have fun, entertain, or inform… And Google hates that. They don't want the biggest channels on the website to be people not pushing their agenda. Not to mention most of them have been demonetized thanks to their earlier efforts.
Do Google "re-monetize" those channels so advertisers have something to work on, or do they sheepishly apologize to the advertiser and struggle to find where to put their ad.

At least that's one theory. No matter how it goes, the more pressure we apply to Google the better. Pressure makes fuck-ups and hasty decisions.

Seems to be from the first paragraph- thanks.

Nice, that means they have no social media accounts I hope. There is a high degree of correlation between using social medias and sperging/mental illnesses. Look at SJWs.

Seriously, you're doing the prophet's work acid.

Different races goes against their theory of tabula rasa.

n-no you bigot

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
- archive.is/izjJW
- tweetsave.com/shindo_l/status/936655595767078912
- archive.is/PtsEj
- tweetsave.com/magicalfuntime/status/946901533584646145

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add incoming Japanese games)''

> Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
- operationrainfall.com/2017/12/23/fakku-now-selling-hentai-games/
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2369399
Fakku 2201-2300: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2377551

Info & feedback welcome

Too many people are insecure about seeming racist these days. Besides, you have to remember that Kraut is a high school dropout, he's not an intellect. I'm not an intellect either but I'm not going around claiming I am one. Most of these skeptics aren't experts in their field either, they are just people who gathered a fanbase on youtube. Don't take their analysis seriously.

I'm just not sure if I'm understanding their interpretation of what race is. Like, if race was a myth then wouldn't two white people just spontaneously create a black child? But it doesn't work that way, whites breed more whites and blacks breed more blacks, it's literally genetics. There are skull differences, blacks have diseases that others don't have and asians live longer younger thanks to specific genes that the rest of us lack. If race is a myth and race realism is racists then doesn't that also mean that the left fascination with race is also folly?

Something something hard truths. This decade's moral panic is "racism" so you can't acknowledge races have differences.
Also this skeptic thing is fucking hilarious, since everybody in the "Skeptic Community" is sperging out over Jim now for making fun of them. Now Vee is going full sperg over Harmful Opinions.

Never trust wiki for anything.

Also Happy Near Year gazoomba grabbers.

Remember: The people pushing the idea that whites are ruining the world, that the west is responsible for global warming climate change, that cops are killing thousands of black men every day, that the millions of invaders storming Europe are just women and children from Syria, and they believe communism is an economic system that's never really been tried, are all people who consider themselves enlightened, educated, intelligent people who love "Science™" and believe the facts are on their side.

Oh hey, look, it's that dipshit who convinced the press that Clock Boy totally wasn't a scam for real.

I go months without checking twitter, I hope I followed you back.

Yea, he made a 40 minute video on him. I didn't watch because it's too long, but Jim made a 1 minute response video calling him a sperg and Vee admitted Jim was right about that.

He was on a drunken stream with Layman and HO, sperged out a little bit, then left because it sounded like he was about to cry. Then his buddy, Scrumpmonkey, went on stream, and said Vee was genuinely upset over HO.

I always liked Vee because he seems like a well-meaning sperg who's somewhat self-aware but can't help fucking up anyways

Thanks user I'll be sending emails and trying to influence youtube

They bred with Denisovans, just like whites have neanderthal blood. Asians have denisovan blood. Its funny that despite different races literally having interbreeding with different subspecies of hominid they claim there's no difference the funniest part is that the purest homosapiens are niggers and the evidence is that the neanderthals and denisovans got outbred and killed off by the homosapiens. They literally invaded their homelands and oogabooga'd them

probably not I just made twitter a few weeks ago

Harmful all you had to do was sign up for Candid™, now you made a grown man cry. I hope you're reading this and feel ashamed of yourself buddy. There's still time to make up for this, just talk about how great Candid™ is in your vids and repent, or else Vee might drink Febreeze and kill himself.

These skeptards are generally entertaining when it comes to drama, and Vee and co should know that Harmful is autistic with very little empathy.

For real though. There's a gene in your body that controls your bodies ability to heal, it acts like the superintendent of a building. In every other race, this gene shuts off around the age of 30 or 40, that's why people age so drastically afterward, their bodies ability to maintain itself is halved. But tibetans have a different version of this gene, and it never shuts off. SO they stay younger longer, and can reach 100+ years easily. Plus, they've put this gene into little worms and it worked on them. My hope is they can pump this shit into me before I start getting saggy.

haha what a cunt

Generally speaking, Shad's more infamous than famous.

he's kind of right but his proportions are still out of whack

From my understanding aging is caused by telomeres, the proteins that hold your DNA together shortening over time which causes your DNA to become corrupted so your cells no longer have a proper "blueprint" from which to represent themselves when they are replicated. So you age at least thats what my profs say

I mean, he does just make porn of whatever's popular or the flavor of the month, which does give him free exposure. It's for the same reason that a youtuber might start making some videos about Star Wars, the week before the new movie is about to come out. It exploits the algorithms and lets them get a free boost in visibility… But he's also not wrong that a lot of shitty artists whine too much that their shitty art isn't getting as much exposure as the guy who monetized boners.

Shadman did nothing wrong.

Leftists don't deny biological differences between races they just insist that those differences can't extend to intelligence or how people think. Then again even most people who would be called right-wing would publicly claim this because everyone's been taught that being "racist" is basically being evil.

Happy new year faggots!

Hes not wrong just a sperg

Is this you?

I wish I'd saved that post from Holla Forums about entitlement in the art community, it was specifically about furry artists and that they get super-pissy about people doing it for free.

This is actually big because before all we knew is that Nintendo allowed it as a port on the system, not that it was a full-on partnership that they're "excited about". It should be worrying and NoA should be watched. If they start advertising shit for it or anything along those lines, we should be in full-on red alert mode

Eh, disagree. There's a shitton of underpaid, technically skilled artists with unique styles but people prefer finding lewd fetish shit that can be absolute garbage to mediocre, but because they either don't know about these skilled artists (who'd even be willing to do fetish shit), they just stick with the garbage
I will agree that the artists who choose to whine about it however, are likely pretty boring/shit themselves, but not all the time

I've been listening to this guy's music for a few days, and I just found this and another video to follow on his channel. Was he anti-GG or pro-GG? His youtube name is triple-Q. Does anyone know of him?

Here's the 2nd video, where declares gamergate officially over. The comments are pretty pozzed

A couple years back, Triple-Q was releasing some great music, but they seem more concerned with making musical shitposts these days.

>not because communism works, but because a capitalistic Chinese megacorporation that abuses every single loophole and actively bribeslobbies for them for even bigger economic advantages has spiraled out of control and forcing Chinese government values on international users, even if they actively try to avoid said megacorporation (because they'll just buy out the competitors anyway)
This honestly screams "SLAP THEM WITH AN ANTI-TRUST LAWSUIT."

I just did a search for the word gamergate on his twitter. He's very firmly anti-GG. Now I feel filthy for ever liking his music.

Tencent in China is like Disney in the west. They own everything which is why everything goes their way. You think a lawsuit will work when they have all the best lawyers and some of their potential opponents in their pockets?

Yea, didn't paps come out against gamergate too?

They're more like an unholy combination of Google, Facebook, Disney, EA and whatever else you can think of

It should work in Trump's America™. People are fucking tired of China taking over, and here's Tencent buying out/partnering with just about every single American company they can get their hands on. If they want to operate here, they need to operate by our rules, not China's.

I don't know who that is, but apparently triple-Q popularised "lanky posting" which tried to conflate gamergate with lanky kong. And all of his followers on twitter bitch about gamergate, and he takes the SJW side on everything.

I just want to know one thing. Does China like tits?

So not only was it a shitty forced meme, but it was a shitty forced meme with a target.

More than South Korea or Polygon, that's for sure.

So our new overlords will be marginally less evil, maybe I can live with that.

Judging from a few twitter posts he's made he's a halfchanner, and got told to fuck off before on the old /gamergate/ board. This hurt his feelings and he screencapped it. So he's a halfchanner whose only talent is taking other people's songs and mashing them together, and he sides with SJWs.

huh sounds familiar

He recently commented on that woman who's suing Google SJW for defamation Medium post saying that people like SJW must be stopped. Maybe he hasn't completely cucked out.

But halfchan likes to insist that they haven't been taken over by SJWs, when anyone who criticizes SJWs more likely than not gets shouted down. Like that MagicGate thing. I've been shown posts that were basically word-for-word arguments from SJWs on Twitter. Namely "THIS MAN THAT FOUND 15 PEDOPHILES IN THE MAGIC JUDGE POOL IS A LIAR, REEEEEE! STOP ASKING FOR EVIDENCE THAT HE IS, LISTEN AND BELIEVE, REEEEEE!"

This argument is retarded because there's a huge difference between disagreeing with something someone said on twitter and continuing to support someone who goes out of their way to insult you like every single anti-GG person does.

No, like he obviously full blown hates gamergate and spent three years ridiculing it on twitter. Constantly shitposting into the hashtag.

twitter.com/search?l=&q=gamergate from:TripleKyun&src=typd&lang=en

And going back through his stuff I realise the stuff I listen to he made years and years ago. His new shit is garbage.

>(((egalitarianism)))
pretty obvious why it didn't work out

yes shh

See

I'm just saying, leftists upset about the direction mainstream leftists are going makes it pretty obvious which one would lose

Honestly, I'm pretty sick of the shtick of shitposting weeaboo internet funnymen who end up being hypersensitive faggots who feel deeply, emotionally wounded by the events of internet drama. Like some middling smut artist who draws fat tits all day crying about BLM being vilified, or how they are #literallyshaking because of something someone told them that Trump did.

Intent and reasoning matters. I've dropped a bunch of people for being SJWs because I find their entire ideology abhorrent and in conflict with reality. They are like the Spirit Science of social movements and ideologies, believing in invisible phantoms and boogeymen. The SJW ideology is a cancerous cyst, whose only goals are subversion and destabilization.

It's easy to lose sight of the forest for the trees, and do the whole "hur dur right wing SJWs" song and dance, or even accuse both sides of being identical.. but it's important to take a step back and really identify the kind of shit they actually believe and what they are trying to accomplish. I've seen people who vociferously argue that a nigger stuffing his face with fast food until he dies of a heart disease is violence equal to putting a gun to someone's head and pulling the trigger. These people aren't just dumb, they are incredibly dangerous in their misguided self-righteousness.

The cuckchan rapefugees are already here. /tg/ is starting to feel the effects of their faggotry, and so are some of the other small boards. Expect lots of "REEEE GET OUT Holla Forums REEEE" shitposting from here on out, until they get bored and fuck off like they did the during the last few mini-exodii we had this year.

Halfchan also gets more and more redditors by the day. On /biz/ people bitching about muh Holla Forums were very rare up until a few months ago and now the board has at leas 1/4 of anons being communists. Its pretty fucking ridiculous that the commies are coming onto a board all about trying to hit it rich to shill their retarded ideology but they do anyways.

It's attention whoring, that's why they refresh Twitter every 2 seconds and spend every waking hours there, it justify their existence.

Honestly when every post ends up being natsoc dick sucking in a thread about something completely unrelated its annoying but these fags get triggered by people saying nigger or joking about gassing kikes

Halfchan /biz/ or our desd biz?

You know what? Fuck him. Triple-Q is a halfcuck loser that makes musical shitposts about gangnam style and lanky kong, and occasionally shrek for good measure. He's literally a nobody. The list of influential people that were pro-GG far outweighs one halfchanner or his halfchanner followers. Major celebs, games devs, the list goes on forever. Captain Kirk is pro-GG, that's all I need to know. They got weasley. And some of the most noble and decent people I have ever had the privilege of posting with are pro-GG.

PLUS, they don't get it, do they? Make fun of GG. It doesn't matter. GG was a hashtag full of anonymous people. GG can be a joke. It can be remembered as villians. None of that matters. ALl that ever mattered were results, and SJW is near universally known as an insult, and normies don't want to be known as SJWs. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen normies on facebook write "I'm not an SJW but…" Gamergate's list of accomplishments goes on forever. it seems, especially with SJWs no crediting us with literally changing the face of the world forever.

Besides, GG has surpassed 4chan as the world's biggest boogieman, so SUCK it halfcucks.

Yeah, that honestly annoys me more than posting about Holla Forums shit at this point. One off-color joke, and they fucking derail the entire thread.

(you)s beat twitter retweets everytime

Wait what did Triple-Q do?

Halfchan /biz/, our /biz/ is unfortunately as dead as ever. I keep posting there in hopes it will get more activity but almost noone uses it. Though I get better advice from a discord server that I'm in than /biz/ now, all the newfags on there have fucking ruined it as far as being a place to find good cryptos early.
Also before anyone busts my balls over discord yeah, the datamining is bullshit but that's not enough to make me stop. I made $670k last year.

Amen.

is this post a joke

No. Unless you know something about triple-Q I don't.

I found out he's radically anti-GG.

That's exactly my problem, because the sperging over Holla Forums "invading" other boards never comes from talk about National Socialism or how white men need to go out and have lots of aryan babies.. It's always minor memes. Naming the jew (often accurately), calling people niggers, telling commies to go kill themselves. These things aren't Holla Forums, as much as they are part of Holla Forums's common culture, built up from most of us spending over a decade on 4chan and now Holla Forums, iterating naturally from a common origin.

And I just got done talking about this shit too.. Commies, Leftists, SJWs, Feminists.. Their only avenue of actively combatting us on any level is invasion and subversion. They think if they just come in here and bitch enough, they can make this place friendly to their kind, and somehow drive us shitlords out of existence.

It worked for halfchan. But I think they fail to realize that Holla Forums is for the most part decentralized, the only universal mandate for mods is "make sure no one's breaking any laws."

Thing is, doesn't China throw out any and all court cases that are filed by any company that isn't Chinese, and laughs in their face?

So… nothing happened in New Year? no muslims touching women? no communist doing some faggotry?

That's why you sue the American branch in the American court system.

#resist used it as an opportunity to shriek, but that's par for the course.

Typical 4chan posts.

It only worked on halfchan because we left. Tumblr was already on its way in. moot gave us /lgbt/ and /mlp/, which gave reddit a direct foothold inside the site. The mods he appointed were all literally SJWs, on top of that. When the GG exodus took everyone from nearly all the boards, all that was left were retarded newfags and cancerous outsiders. Then the election year happened and the DNC literally started paying shitposters to constantly hang around 4chan along with all the other alphabet agencies that were constantly patrolling the place, and in the end, you got a bunch of radicalized retards, with the cancerous ideology of a reddit socialist, and the brazen obnoxious attitude of a Holla Forumstard shitposter.

Jesus christ user, what do you do for a living? I need to starting browisng /biz/ if they actually give good advice.

Yeah that's the problem its always minor bullshit that triggers them, not the understandable 30 post diatribe on why videogames are degenerate and how you're being brainwashed by jews in a Splatoon thread. Its always "heh niggers gonna nig" then "REEEE >>>>\POL/"

That's /jp/ kopipe with salt from around the time it was going to shit.

Still, nothing newsworthy like cologne.

What's wrong with it? I re-read it and it's all correct. It might be cringy but I'm mad.

KEKKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKKEKEKK!!
IM PICKLEE RIIIIICKKK
LOL XDXDXDXDXD

TIME TO GET SHWIFTY

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDXXXXXDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXDDDDD DDDDD LOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL TIME TO GET SHWIFT IN HEREE

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXXXXXDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL
FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of

USTRATED BRO

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDXXXXXDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXDDDDD DDDDD LOOOOOOLLLLL HIGH IQ BRO XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXD

MY POSTS ARE RAISING YOUR IQ

Perhaps it is time for another gore thread to shake the undesirables off. It was quite effective when being raided before.
On another note, I see a tor poster has gone full retard again.

Who let the merely pretending people in?

I think the better option would simply be to have the BOs and BVs do their fucking jobs. Gore spam has never and will never work.

Who did we piss off this time?

Yeah, I remember the last time we posted some gore near the end of a thread, it resulted in a raider spaming the beginning of next thread with gore.

does anyone recommend any artists currently open for commissions

Perhaps it never worked on you. That doesn't mean that it doesn't work on the undesirables. I am not sating to do it every thread, just as a blast of chemo.

Gore stopped being shocking in 2007.

Everyone.

New fag

>Jesus christ user, what do you do for a living? I need to starting browisng /biz/ if they actually give good advice.
99% of that is from trading cryptocurrencies. Do not start using /biz/ as a source of info now though, about a year and a half ago till last spring it was a goldmine. Lots of anons got into a number of cryptos like ethereum and monero very cheap. Then the newfag flood came in spring as bitcoin exploded in price. I'm sure we're all familiar with the "lurk before posting" rule, well that goes x10 when you have finances involved. People shilling garbage there took off right alongside people bitching about "muh Holla Forums fuck off." Prior to that answers like pic 1 related was far from atypical. I mean sometimes you'll find gold still but unless you are already familiar enough with cryptos to read a white paper and look at past market performance I'd say that you'd be more likely than not to lose money following advice you find there now. Meanwhile if you followed any random advice at this time last year from there on cryptos you would have increased your money x20 at the least. Its been pretty amusing watching journalists bitch about le ebil nahdsees making money though, pic 2 related.

Dobson will work for food, as long as your commision involves inflation. As a matter of fact, I have something for you marche. Marche is a character in wakfu, right? Do you like the other characters? I found this in the SWF thread.

THGIS IS MARCHE BY THE WAY

IM PICKLEE RIIIIICKKK

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

TIME TO GET SHWIFTY

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDXXXXXDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXDDDDD DDDDD LOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL TIME TO GET SHWIFT IN HEREE

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of

USTRATED BRO

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDXXXXXDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXDDDDD DDDDD LOOOOOOLLLLL HIGH IQ BRO XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXD

MY POSTS ARE RAISING YOUR IQ

Strangely enough, from what I've seen, I haven't found real gore to be shocking, but I found that guro and "simulated gore" (I.E. in movies) could be disturbing at times.>>14080633

I tried to do crypto but I had shit nerves and lost nearly $100 before dropping it entirely.

i spent 1k on eth two years ago
when do i become millionare

Well that's gay, I was going to invest in bitcoin back in february when it was around $900 because I figured it was going back up. Instead I lent the money I was going to use to invest to a friend who hit a rough patch and was good for paying me back in the past. Turns out they got addicted to heroin/morphine and ruined their life and I never got paid back it was a few thousand

Man.. I picked up all the wrong hobbies.

Nice digits.

If you aren't joking and still have it, this year probably since it cost $1 two years ago and its been steady over $600 for a while now($760 right now). I fully expect it to break $1k this year after Casper gets released. ETC will likely blow up as well since GPU miners will switch to it.

Don't give it (you)s.

I got one of those rare hwndu pepes when the guys saving venezuela's economy were giving them out in here. Am I rich now?

The site went down.

nah, I was just kidding, I only spent a couple hundred on it when it was $100
I was considering going into ETC since the fork, but decided not to
what exchange do you use? I'll consider the ETC thing

shit

Welp, at least I had the pepe for free.

Site is up but its not worth much, they issued too many in my opinion. Most rare pepes only had a couple hundred max issued and they issued thousands. I still think its neat as a commemorative thing though. The crypto discord I'm in is actually moderated by two of the guys from HWNDU, uncle Chang and the guy who wore the moon man mask.
I'm using binance now because it has lower fees and bittrex and poloniex tend to shit the bed a lot, was using bittrex before. I keep things I'm planning on holding in private wallets instead of exchanges though as you always run the risk of an exchange being hacked or exit scamming.

I did that at first too, then I realized it's all about self control.

I bought crypto 3 months ago and right now I have at least 4k in profit. It's really easy after you get the hang of it, but must have in mind this shit can blow up at any moment. You must put yourself in a situation where no matter if the price goes up or down, you always profit.

So… I just noticed the Pineapple Pen guy is the one who made the Mr. Ando animation.

I'm happy for him getting so much work.

Was that the one where he thought he was a penguin?

Yeah, the penguin that protects the forest.

Been a while since I seen it. Well, good for him.

speaking of penguins did anything ever come out of Kemono Friends talks with the writer who got fired?

It was director Tatsuki you fuck

Did anything ever come out of Kemono Friends talks with the director who got fired?

they double down even financially, which means a longer s-rank victory

Thats better, but no

Sadly, no, his team is still removed from Season 2, and Tatsuki, in the meantime, was working on this and is rumored to be directing another project.

Nice digits and I'm glad that he's getting other work at least, was worried he'd end up blacklisted through backroom deals despite having done nothing wrong.

This is kinda old, but I got this from March 5th, 2016
mega.nz/#!s88yQQzZ!hC-YVOEwUlnpRny-Qeh6LpgRXEQ4W0RVjxG_j2reY2U

Haven't been making new archives due to a lack of focused OPs, and the wiki dying didn't help. GG feels like it has a bit of a fire under it again however.

Telling you would implicate me.

Seems like Pyra has a third form and no one does art of it.

That's basically Pyra and Mythra post fusion dance.

You know, a thought came into my head. Remember Maddox's all out lawsuit where he sues everyone and the kitchen sink? I noticed he seems to be hanging out with the skeptic community lately, and had that Mundane Matt idiot defend him. Possible connection?

Pyra's design is still the best, IMO. But I have a thing for long hair/ponytails.

It's like a safari.

Big surprise, a lot of people who base their personalities around "remember this old/obscure video game you guys?" are staunchly anti-GG. No clue why it is. Is it because SA and neofag have communities centered around these kinds of games, and their influence has spread to the rest of these communities in general? Or is it something else?

In other words, people that actually enjoy producing the art and aren't money whores.

You mean like this?
hooktube.com/watch?v=HLWY7fCXUwE
I think it's a way so that they can "gatekeep" older titles, as well boost their status. If you actually take the time to look at older games without going by someone's "101 Games On the SNES That You Abolsutely NEED To Play" guide, you're going to find a lot of interesting shit because they try to artificially limit what is known out there. Even when I was doing a research project on video game history back in middle school, and going by "official sources", I didn't know anything about the PC-Engine, the Neo Geo, the 3DO, the Wonderswan, and the dozens of other platforms out there that have some sort of merit or impact on gaming. And, in addition to that, there are hundreds of other games unheard of by the "general public". Sure, we may know about games like Galaxy Fight, The Lost Vikings, and/or Battlecorps, but how many other people know about those games? Also, it gives them a chance to go riding off into the sunset as "the hero" when they find "Long lost games" that are actually good and just happen to become a hit recently.

Simply put, it's just a publicity stunt to make it look like "They know gaming, we should listen to them."

hooktube.com/watch?v=6tVPH9D-WEY
Embed related was put into Youtube's "limited state" (i.e. soft censorship, can't fave, can't vote, can't comment, can't do a lot of shit except watch it or click the URL from another website).

I can't upload the webm as it's too big. But I'd highly recommend downloading this for yourselves (maybe add it to the wiki) and share with others.

>someone pointed out that this guy advocated doxing BEFORE GAMERGATE WAS EVEN A THING
archive.is/LJW6q

Not really new.

RageAfterStorm. She was cute. I was sad that by the time I heard about the kerfluffle, she'd already deleted her video, and the ten seconds I spent searching didn't turn up a mirror so I couldn't judge for myself just how silly the ensuing furor became.

Not only that, but the "rules for thee, not for me" bullshit. But again, what else would I expect from the dude who helped Clock Boy's dad scam half the country?

This is kind of what I thought too. They want obscure shit to stay obscure so they can look cool and "sage-like" for knowing about them.

What we need to do is find a way to break their gatekeeping. Make the obscure games more well-known, cause these hipsters to shit their pants when they find out those dirty alt-right Holla Forums gamers like their favorite games too. I can already think of two ways to accomplish this.

First would be to popularize the Japanese learning threads. Get more anons into learning the language and translating vidya. We don't necessarily need to have people creating translation patches or anything, just being able to understand the games and what they're about. Get more people talking about them and showing interest in them.

Second would be to bring back the Holla Forums gauntlet. Pull up a list of games for a specific system, have random.org choose a game for you, and play all the way through it. Except we expand on this by adding lesser-known games to lists we already have, and creating lists for old Japanese computers like the PC-98, X68000, etc. I mention those systems because they're a "stronghold" of sorts for these retro-hipsters. Seriously, anytime you see someone who's into those computers you'll fill at least five squares on that bingo card I posted.

It's a response from anti-gamers to try and make it look like they have gaming credit and have been gaming for a long time. It's just like when Anita takes pictures of herself in front of a ton of games she's never played. It's an attempt to look like you have credit as a gamer.

Imagine being so insecure about being able to call yourself a gamer that you obsess over old games and constantly shove the fact that you've been playing games for 25 years down everyone's throat?

Do you have the YouTube URL? I want to see that for myself.

Gay.

Nevermind I figured it out, it's the same ending to the URL just had to copy and paste to YouTube. Fucking faggots, this limited state shit is awful.

Here, I made this. You can have it if you like. I think it will serve people here better than calling someone an asshole.

Thats a good one, and fun too. I wonder if we get get Cake-kun to organize one of those

So basically, their new way of silencing people isn't to remove ads, but to remove every single element that helps Google's search algorithm to decide relevance.

Well, when referring to people like Anil, it's probably best to actually call them "assholes." At least autistic people have the excuse of not knowing what they're doing, those fuckers know exactly what they're doing.

Fucking up search engine optimization and search placement has been a long running way for SJWs, goons, etc to stop smaller sites, youtubbers, etc from becoming popular.

Yeah, Anal Dash isn't assburger, he's a deeply malignant piece of shit.
Been years but he came up repeatedly in conjunction with shady stuff and generally behaves very oddly.

I don't remember it being that blatant.

11 seconds of searching. Same channel seems to have the rest of her stuff.

You're just noticing it now. They completely fucked up Holla Forums's search results for a long time. People thought it was removed from search because you couldn't find it by searching Holla Forums. But if you searched site:8ch.net, it would show up. It was because they were working hard to make sure Holla Forums was buried in search, and you'd see their articles about how evil Holla Forums is first.

We may need a new Op Reconnect to reach out to burnouts who don't visit the chans anymore.

Yes. And it is so picky that it even fucks videos up that have sourced content on whatever the fuck related to right winged shit.

we need an op to purge redditer scum

as an aspie I can second that

I just found electra, shes adorable

Good morning!

I spent all day watching Umaru,(under-rated anime btw)

Why the fuck are retards attacking gaming again?

Too obvious

To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to appreciate rick and morty.

Its mediocre at least, the mango is, people eithe brutally trash it or overly praise it, its just a cookie cutter moeblob SOL of the season. umaru herself is a bad person though

Fuck off, Mark.

I can understand calling gaming a waste of time but to say that its worse than watching television is ridiculous. Also, its up to an individual as to how he chooses to waste his time.

Could you provide archive of these posts?

Classic books or ones written not hamfisted are a fine way to pass time, george r martians erotica passing as a fantasy series, and women oriented erotica to attract normalfags is not. But gaming losing the interest of liberals is great news.

I saw people spreading this.
archive.is/Q5oC8

It pisses me off when they try to act like their hobbies are better.

>archive.is/Q5oC8

Oh, this is SO easily exploitable:

bravo GRRM

As I said, its erotica disguising itself.

I don't mind they read. It just makes no sense how they try to justify their hobbies and their social media as being actually useful compared to just playing videogames.

Moreso, like
was trying to say, it all depends on what you're watching/reading. If you're watching shit like the big bazooper theory or reading harry potter, are you really better than someone who plays Nier?

Reading engages the parts of the brain that fill in blanks for the other senses. But tv has no value. Anyone who trys to justify tv over any other hobby is below even trash humans though.

What about anime?

I was thinking more along the lines of "What about theatre?"

Hey, nier at least teaches coping with nhilism. Harry potter just teaches "if you are special everyone except your family loves you" despite that being false.

Annual reminder. The only things that go on in these threads anymore are shitposting and bitching and moaning about dumb people in online spaces anons have no business being in. Reddit. Twitter. Facebook. Forums. It's like the Beverly Hillbillies. You are a living sitcom.
See you in 2019, when you'll still be memeing about fighting da joos and whatnot while games continue getting worse.

You can like it, but consuming it does not have as much value as playing a vidya or reading or any active hobby like cooking or woodwork.

So what have you done lately?

Seems like he's bitched about people in online spaces.

Pic related.
Yes, because they should totally listen to the people who are citing studies where "more than an hour a day" is the "addiction" threshold.
When have they ever stopped?

Games' main value is in the gameplay, the stuff that goes on top like characters themes and plot is just dressing.

TV and movies are the most passive entertainment.

I think we all know her optimal New Year's Resolution.

Does anyone have any screencaps/archives of these tweets? SiIvaGunner is at MAGfest this Saturday and will be hosting a panel. Perhaps if we can sniff out other potential goons and SJW among their staff and archive evidence of it we can use it as a redpilling opportunity to warn people about goons/SJW infiltrating nerd culture.
youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg/channels?view=60
This page lists most of the contributors to the channel. I'd say it's worth a dig.

Language aside, how would this go about?

Sure we can use a hashtag, but unless anons are looking for it, surely they won't see it (thanks to many websites censorship). Places like Minds and GAB would be OK.
But the main issue becomes- how do we make people want to come back?
There's a "rules for radicals" thing I saw posted ages ago, and one of the big rules was "make sure what you're doing is fun". Things stopped being fun thanks to consensus cracking, shitposting, and a lack of anger to vent into action. So IMO, we need:

Gaming has not been fully conquered and some games do not push a leftist agenda. Now it is fighting back, (((they))) want to burn it all down. "If we can't own it, no one can!"- combined with how freedom of expression can make people think bad things and ask the wrong questions; all undermining (((their))) work.
I'm not saying an indie game is gonna inspire a revolution. But it'll make a guy say something to some other people, those people talk to more people, a lot of people post about it online, etc etc.

You need to do it in such a way where it's not fucking obvious. If you just start outright telling people that there's goons in vidya, they can use that to their advantage by turning you and anyone else bringing up goons into a laughingstock.

Is Persona 5 worth it? Is Persona 5 fun?
Also
Really tough choice.

no its not you fucking retard

So, Vidcon updated their harasement policy and now anything can be harassment if you want.

Soon we'll get more salt or at least ruin another convention.

Well worth it, Yusuke is best girl

I like Futaba.

So, focusing on how the things they say and do are retarded and making fun of those things, rather than naming the goons outright?

Where and when and who by?

I don't know. All I know is that if a goon can screencap/record you and use it to start yet another "haha those dumb gamers amirite?" circlejerk, you're doing it wrong.

Daniel Vavra's Kingdom Come Deliverance is coming out in a couple of months. How likely will they attempt to pull another Tim Soret? But unlike him, I doubt he'll fold at all.

get it. The music is comfy

Haru is best battle waifu. Chihaya best story waifu

Tim Soret obeisance was all on the publisher.

Sounds like we need to bring in more muslims, as its a feminist religion, to teach those German men how to act around women.

The problem wasn't that we cared about PR. We did care about it. ….with normies watching us. #GG made an effort to be more reasonable because that brings more people to our side.

What the shills did was equate this to wanting good PR with the media. Which everyone fucking knew wasn't going to happen and we never bothered with after early 2014, when we learned what we were up against.

What shills did was pivot "not acting like a complete asshole and troll to everyone all the time" into a bad thing, with "muh PR" being their dismissal of the logical counterargument. Take a look at revolt for an example of their idea in action. I don't think anybody wants to go there.

Germany
New years eve
I think you know. Are you retarded?

What kind of startup capital do you guys think it would take to start a localization company and buy major licenses to Japanese games to kill NISA?

Specifics and source required.

HOOKTUBE NIGGER

Damn it Acid if you're gonna post futa at least make it good
Also this post is correct. Too many people at Holla Forums fell for this meme unfortunately; you can still see the saltiest revoltards sperg out over there when GG is mentioned. There is still a contingent of Holla Forums that isn't shit and either was involved in GG or knows its importance and respects what we did even if they disagreed with the methods and end results, but those are dwindling by the day as Holla Forums declines

Even then, I'd tell the publisher to fuck off if they were being pressured like that. Although it was amusing when they tried it with Vavra earlier only for him to tell them that he's his own boss. Is there anything that can be done in the future besides fill in HR departments to avoid publishers buckling?

They can't do shit to Daniel and they know it; they'll probably leave him alone

Small dick futa are best futa.

Haha I get that reference, what a sick retrogamer username

It would be good if Azuka didn't have boobs.

They'll review bomb the game with horrible scores, hopefully word of mouth trumps that.

That dick is at least 7-8 inches that's hardly small dick futa, its just not hyper futa

Freak of nature here, can confirm.

Anything Hyper is shit. Everything can be big or small, but Hyperness is shit that just ruins everything.

I'm still looking for those tweets that user claims existed that proves Triple-Q is an SJW. searx isn't turning up anything noteworthy and I'm not enabling twitter's botnet scripts just for some e-celeb bullshit.

Agreed. Its the type of shit a furry would jack off to

this is fine

That's what I had in mind as well. That along with article after article crying about him when the game comes out, blaming it on "nazi gamers" again and what not. Although, I recall that a survey or study showing that journalists' opinions have little direct influence on a consumer's purchasing decisions compared to, say, youtubers.

also this one

Awesome. I was one of the few anos that bothered with trying to update the last wiki before it went down. If we can finally get a permanent wiki that won't get taken down after a few months we can finally start updating the shit.

Persona 5 is definitely worth it. All that dlc is just costumes and personas from the previous games. They are all just references. i played it twice when the game came out

Michelle Ruff is NOT Wendee Lee.

Looks like DesTINY's fans aren't happy with him.

well there's some obvious problems with that like (((Alphabet's))) curation attempts.

Don't forget that reddit is ran by goons that happily influence le upboat count so it might not be indicative of his fans at all.

What is the context of these screencaps?

Midget DSP was caught spreading 15 year old girls nudes, rather than either apologies or deny it, he admitted to it and tried claiming CP can be beneficial, and argued that taking nude pics of kids is a-okay so long as they consent to it being spread around when they are 18.

And just for fun, here's this.

So the million dollar question; how do we get them back? How do we prevent that consensus cracking in the future?

Regarding the whole YouTube DisNod - Twitter is blowing the fuck up because some eCeleb named Logan Paul showcased a dead body of someone who committed suicide and (if I'm reading this right) using it as clickbait. Might be worth bringing up to advertisers.

Since JRPGs are usually shit easy is it recommended I start on Merciless? Is anything important locked to it?

Nothing is locked behind any difficulty. If you want to start on merciless, that's up to you. If you've never played a Persona game before I recommend Hard or Normal.

I like Kawakami, Hifumi, Haru and Makoto

Do not do merciless. Its way too grindy for a fun playthrough. Hard is also brutal at the start. You can change difficulty when you want so do whichever you think is the most fun.

Just play it on normal. What the harder difficulties do is limit exp and multiply enemy damage.

I wouldn't say Persona 5 gets piss easy until the later chapters, where you'll hopefully have lots of maxed relationships and decent gear like SP Patches

I'm one of the few Ann fanatics around. But it's probably just me being shallow, and that it all has to do with that Red Latex Suit.

Oh, dont forget to mention that merciless also multiplies your crits and weak hits as well as the enemies.

I like kawakami because i just think fucking my maid teacher is hot.

P5 had a lot of good options compared to P3 and P4. Personally I went for Makoto and Futaba both of them played on my protective instincts, but kawakami is great too

I think that part is interesting but Persona is one of those games where stats are everything. Three levels are the difference between being unable to kill a boss and effortlessly steamrolling it. And when exp is already hard to come by limiting that even more is just insane.

…The actor who played Acid Rain?!

Not sure how you can find out what ads he has other than going to the youtube URL and reloading over and over.
Hell, even if he takes the video down, logic dictates ads on his whole channel will be the same until he loses subs or Youtube step in (which if it's on Twitter, won't be long)
GET TO IT LADS, GO GO GO

yes, he's an e-whore

I'm liking this Destiny guy

fuck off manly tears

I'll take the bait, what about him do you like?

can we have the regular link so we can do that?

because he makes you feel like a giant, Manly Tears?

I'm honestly not seeing where there's a victim here. The guy unbanned someone who stated something unpopular.

I've never even watched him before

Went and checked with uBlock disabled, apparently there aren't any ads on that video. Regarding his other videos, I'm seeing the following:
There's probably more but I'm about to go have dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6zsxSWyaI

He unbanned a guy who posted CP on his discord server.

Fuck, didn't mean to embed as well. Feel free to bully me.

Oh, thought the guy just defended the concept, not that he actually posted it himself. Yeah, that probably wasn't the brightest move.

isn't that the guy who played acid rain in law and order svu?

Come on, now. No need to look down on the guy, he already has the rest of humanity and most breeds of dogs to do that.

Of all of the countries attempting to turn people gay…
WHY IS JAPAN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WITH IT?!?

All they do is draw a girl and call it a boy.

Well the artist in the guy you were responding to is from Thailand, so I dunno.

2D isn't really gay because of
You'll still find 3D men disgusting.

Hey now, pigs are cute.

There are a lot of things that should be left as 2d.

I like 3D guys too.

3D crossdressers are a dead giveaway because their v shaped torsos and male features are still noticeable. Asians can pull it off better, but even then you could tell they are dudes. In 2D, all they do is draw a generic basic girl and say "Hey, this is a boy."

And you had no leanings towards faggotry before fapping to 2D traps?

Satan, why are you saying this? Shouldn't you be the one advocating for extreme heresy?

Yes that is the defacto leader of gamergate. Remember:

No social justice in gaming.

We need to save the lewds in games. No more to censorship and shit localization. What's GamerGate's New Year's Resolution?

I would rather be the trap than be the guy fucking the trap tbh but I find them cute.

I'm a cakeman, there is no way I can be gay

fug, the one time I was gonna do someting

Nice

I really like Ann as well but the other girls stood out. I think my least like girl is Ohya.

Ohya was so forgettable she didnt get a single vote on the popular vote.

Shit. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me and I only considered tracking down a mirror instead of actually trying. Irregardless, thanks, helpful user.

Getting off to the idea that a cute girl has a dick is still gay though.

Did Lala-chan get a vote on there at all?

Many actually.

The only futa I ever fapped to was futa on non-futa girl yuri.

For me its less a girl having a dick and more about breaking someone down mentally. Only two types of hentai I fap to are mindbreak and forced feminization.

No its not, the penis doesn't make it gay due to Roman rules

Congratulations, you've taken your first step to a much grander world.

Have you read the second pic?

If you wanted to see it, it's still available on hooktube. Here's a Teknik, since I don't know how long that will last. That said, it seems like he went out to shitpost about ghosts, like those shitty Travel Channel videos, and then found a dead body. The jumping around, spergy faggotry doesn't seem like anything different than Zak Baggins does constantly on B reels. It's tasteless, to be sure, but not unheard of
u.teknik.io/wdk1c.mp4

Futa on female and yuri are different things.

Romans are faggots by default though.

Caligula being the biggest faggot.

Caligula did nothing wrong, historians just libeled him because he hated kikes.

Did he deal with kikes. I'm not that well versed.

Yeah, declared jews disloyal(because the fuckers are) and started pogroms.

How long have they been fucking everybody? Conquering Judea was a mistake.

I would unban him too

Could I just say that as a Christian, the "inability" to criticize the Jews comes across hypocritical and blasphemous? People have known for centuries that the Jews are not Saints, both in Biblical text (Even in "Sunday School") and in historical records found. In fact, God punished the Jews numerous times because they went against him or didn't do as he commanded. And, even the document Common Sense (Pretty much the earliest document laying the basis for the American Government) takes a fair share of it's time criticizing the Jews for their stupidity. So, why we're not allowed to do it like how we criticize the all other societies is beyond me.

fuck off val

Blame Darby and the Scofield bible.

It's a combination of boredom and how doing the character was hurting his health. I hope he enjoys retirement.

As a fedora that seems to mostly be an American Christian phenomenon rather than Christianity in general. I mean lots of people in other countries won't either but there it has nothing to do with religion and its due to laws. In Eastern European countries both Christians and atheists seem perfectly willing to criticize jews.

It usually is just an American thing.

FF was the sole thing that put him through college and life in NY. And this comedy is unique because of his non-PCness and unpredictability. But if he goes full music artist, I'm not complaining.

anyone know what happened to chappelle?

his new special starts well but gets more and more preachy without any proper payoff. had to stop after he bitched about how those poor nfl player financially suffered because they took the knee for blacks. fuck this virtue signaling bullshit, this isn't funny, just sad and tedious.

Honest answer is, I don't think we can. It's a problem of human psychology. The burnouts and others who fell for that meme would have to admit they were wrong about #GG in order to come back and help us again. Nobody wants to do that, especially when there is a "support network" of sorts of ex-#GG supporters who now jerk each other off over how "cucked" #GG is and how they're so much smarter/more redpilled than us.

And there is a corollary to it that also asks "if those people were shilled so easily the first time, would we want to invite their weakness back into our ranks / give them an opportunity to harm us from within again?"

Isn't the biggest joke about those people that they have a "Holier than thou" attitude towards everyone and everything, and have nothing to show for it?

I don't have a reaction image appropriate enough to convey my rage right now.

Your post would seem much more insightful without that image

Probably sold out, I mean he quit originally because he thought a lot of the stuff in that scene was bullshit. To come back and be parroting the talking points just sounds like he got to a place where he needed money and was offered a good enough payday to do what he was told.

Given what little I know about the Bible, the reality is the exact opposite. If you want something, you have to work for it (Which is another part of why Communism is so anti-religious). If you want to find truth, you have to have doubt. The only thing you have to "endure" is just whatever bullshit comes your way because God wouldn't be throwing that shit at you if he didn't think you could handle it.

He became a huge sell out and hypocrite. He shills for trannies and used to shit on Hillary. Now he actively supports her and pushes her. The whole special was an hour of him bitching about Trump despite saying Trump jokes ruin comedy since he used to hate political humor. He does not even make any jokes after the first one which is just sad.

WOTC is doubling down and has been ever since this shit came to light about their own employees abusing people, threatening people, and harboring sex offenders. They are trying to ignore it while their employees defend the company.

At this point, this ain't a glass house anymore. They're paragons of morality with no clothes on.

I forgot to add that a lot of the judges are even trying to defend the pedos by saying this is harassment and an attack. The whole thing is disgusting.

This is offtopic, but was Harmful Opinions a part of that skeptic shit storm recently? I keep seeing scrump and others sperg at him.

No its just a spat between him and the gypsy.

>The only thing you have to "endure" is just whatever bullshit comes your way because God wouldn't be throwing that shit at you if he didn't think you could handle it.
Yes, they basically think that whatever bullshit they're going through is some sort of test as if they were Job. Despite that all of it is things that came to pass because of their own actions or inactions, though most of them would never see that.
>if you aren't religious you're against working for things
That's bullshit.
Sage and spoilers because I can see this turning into a large religion derailment.

harmful mentioned that he wasn't surprised that kraut had a private server as he was invited to one by the skeptics ages ago and left shortly after seeing it was a huge circle-jerk where they organised which videos to make to push narratives.
Coincidentally, this really pissed off Vee and Sargon. Vee is now sperging out at him, and is giving him support from the side (he was in the chat of Layman's stream agreeing with vee, and then disappeared right when vee left, then he went and hosted his own stream and said he thought vee won the argument. Seems like he knows making a direct attack video wouldn't go well for him, so he's using vee).

if the rest of this shit show was like this "shilling" I would have finished it.

OP ya fucked up the bread title and forgot to include NYS which is how i search for it in the catalog
Had a fucking panic attack

Do you mean Sargon is giving support from the side?

oh yeah, sorry

As far as I can tell, harmful pointed out this shit, and how the secret skeptical groups he would shitpost about weren't actually fake, but real. Which can be seen with Kraut's group. And Scrump seems to be trying to call it all cringe and protecting them. I have no more information about them

It mainly was that he tried to justify the jokes he makes after every time he told people to go away if they were offended. He would just go back and forth between not caring but then trying to say he cares.

>>if you aren't religious you're against working for things
>That's bullshit.

That wasn't what I was trying to say. Anyone who has gone anywhere in life knows that it requires work. Even, arguably, the idea of having a Communist and Socialist society requires work to accomplish it. But, the bull you hear people spout off about how they'll be living "high in pretty" if Communism ever takes over also seem to be the same people who are strongly anti-religious. We know the reason why Stalin and Mao were anti-religious was so that the people would have nothing to live for but the state, however these "modernists" trying to push the idea of Communism onto other are doing because they don't want to actually work. They just want to be the "idea guy" and get paid for it, and that runs counter to religious beliefs.

Also, we're past the bump limit, so saging doesn't do anything.

in laymans stream harmful admitted himself that hes just shitstirring for shits and giggles

Vee is becoming a bit of a lolcow.

>Also, we're past the bump limit, so saging doesn't do anything.
Saging really doesn't do anything regardless when talking about one of the most active threads on the board. Its more about politeness.
>modern communists
Most modern day communists and socialists aren't really part of the labor class anyways, most of them are hipsters who've never worked a single day's hard labor in their life. I'd argue that its not about getting paid to be the idea guy, its purely about social points by championing who they see as the lower rungs of society. Which is why you see such a crossover between communists/socialists and people talking about shit like the patriarchy.
Also why you see most poor left-wing people that actually are hard workers increasingly alienated by them because if you want to start some sort of organized labor bargaining or an attempt to start some form of syndicalism the current SJW bullshit would do nothing but get in your way as the people who only bitch and do no work would just be dead weight you'd quickly toss out.
Syndicalism is about the only far-left ideology I could see theoretically working and that's only because its fairly decentralized and still encourages competition.

Thank you for teaching me a new word. Does this compare at all to the Japanese business format that Yuri referred to in his lecture (IIRC, it was called "Theory X")? However, just looking at it briefly, wouldn't this also require major government oversight to achieve? And for there to be an inability to "destroy" monopolies which is why they're replacing the government? And that each company would now operate as a government within the country's own government?

Fuuucking hell, being a tarded dude in a pink suit really fucks with your health.

src: twitter.com/UnsleevedMedia/status/947986403325079552 archive.is/GhtR5
Is someone making a log of the info that he is turning up?

Im with the gypsy on this one, harmful is actively antagonizing and being a cunt to him personally
Id too sperg out in his place if someone was trying to paint me a fool

The idea behind syndicalism is that it would be bottom up instead of top down, a move by workers to consolidate their power by going into direct competition with current businesses instead of using collective power in a bargaining process with their current employers.
There would be no inability to destroy monopolies, remember, I mentioned that competition was encouraged. The way syndicalism avoids the inefficiencies of most far-left ideologies(in theory anyways) is that the workers have every incentive to make their confederation run as efficiently as possible because if they don't they're going to get crushed.
The centralized national government would be very small and only provide basics like national defense.

Really, its one of those weird cases where the horseshoe meme almost fits because syndicalism and libertarianism could technically coexist.

As far as "Theory X" goes I'm unfamiliar with that.

It is. But it's an in-joke amongst the people who follow(ed) them, not one amongst the general public.

I'm the biggest Trumpfag in these threads I think. And most of these guys voted for Trump and seemed to somehow conclude that they simply won the Internet, right then and there, forever, and decided they were suddenly "above" all the petty little battled like #GG. Its honestly the most pathetic thing in the world.

So I've been out of the loop for a long long time now. About 2 years or so. What has GG done since then? Why wont you let your movement die? What are you trying to accomplish nowdays?

Armchair activism at it's finest, if they got over GG they would move on, but no.

IA here, holy shit!

America always lacked one thing, the absence of which stopped Communism in its tracks: A proletariat. Americans have pride. Even our lowliest street sweepers and bumfuck farmers, back in the 1930s, were against Social Security because they wanted to make their own way in the world. "Temporarily embarrassed millionaires", the socialists called them.

The Democrats tried to create a Proletariat class to rule over by taxing and regulating industries to death, forcing them to pay their workers less in order to compete, an then worming their way into the workers by supporting unions and so forth. That didn't work.

Now they're using racial minorities as a substitute Proletariat class - importing millions more of them to bolster their numbers and voters, to bring about the socialist state they wanted all along.

Yuri mentioned it at some point in the latter half of this lecture. I can't find the exact past bread at the moment, but some other anons explained it a much better than what Yuri briefly touched on.

I wish I was as cool as Jim.

Getting a localization company started and then hiring Reanon to head the translation side for me as I can't into moon runes.

My family's been pro-union for generations because of the battle for Blair mountain but most of us hate the democrats because of every single other part of their platform.

Have you tried reaching out to the folks who translate Japanese H-Games? Pretty sure most of them are NEETs, and thus cheap.

I still need to get more capital first before doing this seriously, that's just my long term goal. I'd want someone like Reanon who's more of a known quantity to me to head things up so I could be utterly 100% certain that there's no SJW shit being shoved in and no "problematic" content being cutout because there's been issues with even some fan translators trying to play morality police.

Posted this before but I improved it a bit now.

So you're basically trying to create a nonprofit the localizes games and tries to keep the creators original intentions in tact.

Fuckin neat.

Here is another, non-colored version.

This is important.

back to /cow/

Out of curiosity, have you taken a look at this guy's work yet: patreon.com/nana_vs_nana

Nope, I'll look into him though. Been wanting to start making a list of translators that aren't cancerous. Need to x10 my crypto stack one more time and I'm going to fucking do this. Hopefully I can pull that off this year or next. I am so sick of the one hobby that I enjoy getting castrated because a bunch of cucks hate other people enjoying what they don't like and have inserted themselves into localization companies as gatekeepers.

I’d be down. I’ve been improving my moonrunes and have gotten way better at translating shit. My dream is to become the Chef Ramsay of Vidya and localization

The guy appears to have taken up residence in Japan recently, so that could be a bonus. However, it appears that he hasn't made any translation updates since December of 2016 (Pic and link are his claimed reasons why: archive.fo/CEptY ). He could be worth keeping an eye on.

Hey, was hoping you were around. On the off chance that I do pull this off and Holla Forums is kill what's the best way to contact you privately?

You can find me on Twitter and Gab

gab.ai/Reanon1488

twitter.com/RaijinGG

what is this

Alright, guess I'll have to breakdown and make a social media account if things work out.

NEVER TRUST AN ELF!

You’ll need to anyway. We need memes and waifus to entice the normalfags and weebs

Out of curiosity, should we all link our accounts?

Yes, as I appreciate being able to directly engage with people. Intimate engagements is the best thing you can do when you’re starting small

Since vidya is mostly dead now, have you guys taken other hobbies?

I still play a pretty mean Guitar

Actually I've been thinking about this and my strategy would be to find a well known IP(to weebs anyways) that's never been brought over that I could buy the license for for $1 million or less and start with that. That alone would go a long ways to create enough buzz to get people to start following the company. I'd be wary of going full out with memes(at least 1488 ones) on social media because I wouldn't want to scare Japanese companies away from doing business with me.

I realize that that's PRfagging but my sole concern is ensuring that uncensored content makes it over instead of NISA tier garbage like we've been getting and considering that gatekeepers would already be trying to tell Japanese companies to not do business with the upstart I'd rather play the social media side safe and just shill the game with waifus and game content instead of taking any political direction.

paying a bunch of artists to make people think this new character is popular. They learnt from marche

my other hobby is keyboards
yea if you play western garbage

I read, mostly.

More than anything now I play Magic. Specifically EDH, because Wizards a shit. That's why I'm involved in the #MagicGate thing right now.

Alright, here's the only social media platform I'm on: wrongthink.net/Transdude1996
I mainly just blog about whatever, but I'm trying to start writing pieces about the games I play.

But I have tons of games I'm looking forward to this year.
Golf

I'm still scavenging whatever I can. If things go completely tits up, I might just wander around with a notebook, make some fucked up diary of my experiences and try to publish it if I don't die.

Yeah I'm late to the thread.

What kind of books? I'm finishing Wheel of Time soon and don't really know where to go from there.

In general vidya is done for, esport cancer, lootboxes, sjw, jews, it's over.

I used to play but would get too angry because I sucked.

You're a blackpilled faggot, if they broke it we can fix it.

PR fagging has a place in business. I like your starting strategy and I think it could work, so I wouldn’t mind toning down the more edgy memes. I share the same vexation, being a language autist myself

Oh man you just reminded me I should do something similar with vidya/movie reviews and rants. People have always loved it when I did those

Woodworking and general handyman stuff. Replaced a few mailbox posts after the old ones rotted out and waiting to see if the neighbor wants that crack in their patio fixed.

Yeah, if you mostly play western vidya.
Getting back to drawing, and continue on with figure collecting.

I'm being realist user, apart from a few of us no one want to fix vidya. Most publishers consider things fine as they are, shit games like Overwatch and PUBG are selling like hotcakes. Every dev are cucked at some level too. What can we do to fix it? Whine on Twitter? That's the domain if the SJW.

It's been years user and I still haven't see devs or publishers acknowledge there was a problem. They might make AAA trash game, but those games as awful as they are set trends and standards. Skyrim is now remembered as the best RPG ever and there was hardly any roleplaying in it. Vidya has gone the way of hollywood.

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=How to learn C++

vidya is only as dead as you want it to be.

tho doodling has been nice to me. its good to be creative. video games have been made to be very consumption based. even modding is discouraged nowadays. really sucks.

I was a C++ dev for nearly 10 years.

#OPRebuild had the right idea even if people lacked the skills to follow through, we're going to have to directly work on changing the industry ourselves if we really want things to change.

What can you do personally? Acquire capital, acquire programming or art design skills, or learn moon runes. Support noncucked companies and ideally go work for them before they get subverted too.

Vavra, Kern, and Wardell all did to name a few. Also American McGhee and Soret even if Soret had to backtrack later. Noncucked devs/publishers exist even if they're a minority.

Baking and gardening along with skiing.

Okay, every thought about using those skills to make games?

Read about psychology, history, philosophy.
Also helps that learning from these things can give useful arguments to refute social justice horseshit.
I still play a lot of older video games.

Her voice is shit and the character model is overdesigned.

I tried but it wasn't really my thing. You guys might be right, but seeing all those normalfags praising shit games lately makes me mad as fuck and seeing no way out of this era of shit. Anyways, I might have overreacted.

Normalfags will always praise whatever is popular at the time. That's what normalfags do, they go along with the status quo.

Normalfags just want dopamine in their games, not adventure or roleplaying. Notice how fast it is to just get in a game (winning or not), finish it and then move on to the next in Pubg. It's fast, addictive and this is why it's popular despite all the shit servers, the constant bugs and the fact that it's basically a dumbed down Arma 3 mod for casuals.
Same goes with Skyrim. Normalfags go past all the bugs and lack of any roleplaying, just to go "wow dude, i'm gonna slay dragons!".
It's kinda sad to see vidya in general being oversimplified for the sake of "DUDE FUN LMAO", addiction, and popular attention. Games with complex designs for niche audiences can be fun too.

tl; dr: fucking normalfags get the fuck off my vidya.

archive.is/SNJOr

regardless how you feel about cancerous e-celebs don't be as butthurt as solbirdguy

If shit's fucked then it's your duty to go nuclear and crash this plane with no survivors, not just slink away to the side and give up.

I swear, every time I hear about that guy, I just think "what the fuck's his problem?"

This exchange gave me a chuckle.

you wanna see true autistic screeching over shoe go to lolcow.farm thread on her
I just got a one year ban for basically asking if the people bitching are trannies because there was so much autistic screeching over "ugh men" and "mysoginy"

Simple. The problem comes from AAA games being in a unique position of being pozzed by normalfags and also too big to fail.

The solution, from our perspective, isn't to destroy or "fix" those games, but support and spread word about the other truly good games from AA-and-below developers. As long as I have my awesome Atlus games and JRPGs, I don't give a fuck if Chad spends all day playing Overwatch. And if I want the kinds of games I like to keep flowing, then I need to vote with my wallet and be loud in the crowd, telling everyone about it. Information warfare has always been our strong suit too, so it works out tactically. Not to mention its fun.

What about the Moldenhauer Bros.?

If the videogames industry doesn't go belly-up now, then it'll crash when the US Dollar crashes later.
I'm not sure that the US could even come away from the Dollar crashing badly.

Did they actually say anything about gamergate? If they did I missed it but I wouldn't be surprised if I did as I've had huge gaps where I paid zero attention to gamergate over the past couple years.

The Moldenhauer Bros. did reference journalists playing Cuphead badly prior to the game's release.

Yeah, them too then.

Taking to firearms more often now alongside working for money, now I just gotta learn how not to spend it recklessly so I can save up for another gun. Also learning Jap really slowly since I barely got past reading Hiragana and now have to deal with Katakana and later Kanji.

"our" as in "gamers who appreciate games with a depth of quality and difficulty", you mong.

Basically everyone in this thread, unless you're some kind of casual.

I'm someone who does not share your prescribed method of approaching the problem.

The thing is, they're not too big to fail. They just don't want to lose their cushy positions and have to work for a living again.

A little off topic, considering people already started talking about YouTube drama. Thoughts on the latest Paul Brother's fuck up?

who

It's honestly pretty fucked up, but of course, SJWs had to make it about him being FUCKING A WHITE MALE and not, you know, the fact that he plastered a hanging corpse up onto people's YouTube feeds.

I don't really have a problem with it. Its a dead body hangiing in a public space that he took a recording of. So what? I mean he even blurred the face out.

Well, I'm just pointing out that while the rest of the internet lynch mob is pissed that he filmed a hanging body, there are those people in the background trying to convince people that they're not actually mad about the dead body, but rather the fact that he's white.
I'm kind of reminded of that Ryan Davis tweet where he talks about certain people being "more worried about the gender of the corpse and not the fact that IT'S A FUCKING CORPSE."

Acid Rain from the SVU episode

Have a hard time believing that retard went there not looking for bodies.

Yeah, you don't go to "Suicide Forest" and not have that expectation. Especially when you go on to say you're "making YouTube history." I think that part in particular is what set people off about it.

Thing is still, there are untold numbers of paranormal investigators that go there and get spooked by every breath of wind. Imbed is just one example, but a cursory search will lead to hundreds of examples. Again, Bilbo Baggins went to the Hoia forest in Romania to do exactly the same thing.

It's the Akkofag being autistic again. I dug around Triple-Q's Tumblr and searxed for any tweets that would indicate what he says is true but all I saw were obvious poes and ironic shitposting. There's quite a few I saw like pic related even that would indicate the opposite.
archive.is/UjqDR
Only indicator I could imagine is the tweet he mentioned where he screencapped being told to fuck off the old /gamergate/ board, but I can't find that one. And honestly sounds more like Triple-Q was acting like a retard on a board that's meant to be more serious and not getting the message.

[bold]Akkofag if you're reading this you seriously need to cool your jets and not assume everyone who doesn't like GG is an SJW. Seriously. You are well on your way to becoming a burnout and should probably take another break from Twitter, if not stop using it altogether.[/bold]

Forgot the fucking pic

The idea of the place being haunted has been around for a few hundred years.

Its a beautiful place but I wouldn't run around there at night like an autistic retard.
The deeper you go, more likely to run into something vicious like wild dogs, boars or even a bear.

My main point is that it's not unheard of for these things to be discovered in forests known for people killing themselves in. He shouldn't have posted him jumping around and acting like a fucking clown next to the dead body, of course, but to make a crusade out of it is nonsense, unless you're going to go after every sensationalized ghost show available. I know nobody here is doing it, but that was my point.

Those ghost shows usually don't put the body on camera.
Anyway, I don't feel sorry for the rich, spoiled asshole with people shitting on him.

So far, only the western AAA industry. The East is slow to catch up but if they see the AAA industry in the west burning, they'll turn they other way before they do.

Japanese games are getting a lot more spotlight and praise recently over western games too. Which is why there's a more blatant push into the localization industry by SJWs (whereas before it was just silent infiltration) and an attempt to shame and control devs (starting with Atlus)

Most of the East, Japan is doing a combo of mobage gacha shit, along with hardcore and casual games that still have depth, while China (Fuck Tencent) and South Korea (Fuck Nexon) are still up to their game of who will be the bigger slint-eyed merchant that is.

Japan is doing gacha shit mostly in their own country and on mobile. As long as it sticks to mobile, I'm good. And as long as they continue to make actual games for console/PC without any western AAA baggage like some companies are trying to imitate (Capcom and SE), generally they'll come out ahead.

Ok ok, maybe anti-GG is too strong a term, but I never called him an SJW. He very clearly isn't. But by doing a search for the term gamergate on his twitter, it's all nothing but shitposting into the tag, lanky posting, and occasional baits. I think he's a halfchanner that assumes gamergate is embarrassing and full of losers, probably because it's literally not allowed on halfchan and all he ever gets is the SJW side of things. Seems to me that most halfchanners hate gamergate.
I was mad yesterday when I found out and read through his whole twitter and it all pissed me off. It all comes off as ridicule to me.
This only even came up because I was searching youtube so I could share a video with a friend, and I came across his gamergate videos and they made me suspicious, so I searched his twitter.
Other than that I barely touch twitter anymore. I only check it out when there's a big happening. I'm not burning out.
And I don't mean to avatarfag, I'll stop using akko so much.

But she's a girl

What a slow year. I guess things are ok if there is no things to report?

Ash_Effect deactivated his twitter, this guy takes credit for it.

twitter.com/WeebTakes/status/948102968733077505
archive.is/YeyKr

That 4koma is literally the mangaka drawing his life but using a twin-tailed loli as a stand-in.

Knife collecting and college

I don't get the one when she rummages through her pockets.

me neither

Girly gay knives

2 swords and multiple hunting knives

It literally is, I remember years ago around 2010 or so I played ARMA 2 with Playerunknown and he invited me into his test server for his ARMA 3 battle royale. I played that for a bit (also when he released the actual mod) and its the exact same shit. It gets old so fucking fast, honestly DayZ mod was funner

I wish I could be as autistic and take twitter as seriously as you. It seems like it would be a lot more interestng

Nice katana collection naruto

Germany passes new hate speech law, first person taken down is populist opposition figure.

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/02/populist-leader-first-casualty-of-new-german-law-censoring-free-speech/
archive.is/0Mvy3

Of course. Make new laws and then take out the opposition with them. Classic german move.

one is a french fencing sabre and the other is sort of a cleaver with a lightsabre handle that lights up the blade with a flashlight. I think its a custom piece

4/pol/ was a lot more receptive to GG last time I checked their archives, especially when Trump won. The SJWs on half/v/ stick out like a sore thumb.

Halfchanners are mostly retarded, its been said before but I'll say it again. If you're still there after we left then you're either cancer or a newfag. There's no excuse to still be there unless its for boards where our replacement is dead such as that one user who browses 4/biz/ half pol is basically just slightly edgier reddit at this point

It's easier to imprison you opponents if you just make it illegal to be against the state.

How long time ago did you checked it?

Not really. I have more fun when I take twitter as a pure joke, which really it is. The people there take themselves so seriously, especially the blue checkmarks and SJWs. It's when I start taking it seriously that I leave for a few months.

I've said the same thing before. After gamergate happened and the exodus to Holla Forums occured, I was still on 4chan for a while, and there was a noticeable drop in post quality. It was all pure cancer, and the funniest part is the people there, suffering under the thumb of the janitor and the mods, claimed Holla Forums was where all the cancerfags went. I came here and it was like paradise. Never left.

I start taking it seriously that I leave for a few months.
I can't even understand how it gets that bad in the first place honestly

Yeah it was great in the beginning, everyone was trying their hardest to make quality posts and even Holla Forums was a decent board to browse. Its too bad its gotten a bit worse since then but I still much prefer this to what halfchan has become

They still have console war shit there, right? That's the reason I can't stand that place anymore, even if I overlook the SJW posters.

WE'RE ON THE FUCKING ATLUS TRAIN SO LETS TOOT THAT HORN SOME FUCKING MORE

archive.is/WQH6A

Twitter is a paradise for narcissistic people who take them so seriously it's funny.

It's even BETTER when you combine narcissism, projection etc with autism, like that one SolBirdGuy dude.

They are really salt at Atlus these days.

Did they play the original PS2 game, or the PSP update?

They've been rediculously salty since Persona 5 sold significantly more than their friends' game, when there's been minimal "localization" on the game itself.

*games

I wish these threads would go back to normal already. New years is over, you niggas need to get home already. Speaking of new years, Black Science Man made a tweet about how the new year is completely arbitrary and has no cosmic significance. What makes this funny is several people predicted he would do so.

NIBIRU IS COMING

2018's starting off well.

Poor bastard, he has no idea how bad things will get with the 2020 Olympics.

What he do?

Is he something like Logan the Wolverine from Marvel?

so let me get this straight he just found a dead body of a suicide lying around and decided to do a youtube video on it? Did he at least call the police before or something?

How so?
But, I did get home last week.

Ditto on this

See and judging from the Japanese comments from it was in the infamous suicide forest: "Aokigahara".

His fans won't give a shit user, that type of shit is why they watch cancer like him. Everyone is going to go on and on about how awful he is for a few days then forget about it and his fanbase won't be shaken even slightly

Wait, what?

Only an extra scummy piece of shit would use a dead body to get views.

Just scrolled up and saw the twitter comments. That's pretty fucked.

Some guy cemented his head in a microwave to get views, almost died, the UK fire department were pissed since it was easily avoidable and he could have wasted their time if someone else was in danger.

I saw that scene from the TV series Supernatural

That's some kobs

Never thought life would go as far as to make a metal song right.

He is the guy that played acid man in the law and order episode about goober gayte.
Also some shitty youtuber by the looks of it.

Plus the sjweebs for ever mad that they couldn't "fix" it

Sites like pixiv to obscure sites in the jap part of the internet are pissed about the upcoming Olympics and sjws trying tell them about how their culture should work.

Did he gain weight and jack off to Asuka dick pics?

Did you not see the actual music video itself? People have been doing stupid shit for attention for decades. Centuries even.

Not amused because he looking exactly as I expected

twitter.com/mombot/status/948232906668875776

I know… but it still depresses me humanity is doomed.

We'll never go to the stars and I'm ok with that because I don't want the universe to be infected with this faggotry.

No, he kidnapped a poo in the loo, raped her and drove women out of gaming.

>implying our drive for conquest and alien pussy won't push us to the stars

I hope not. Can you imagine we teach feminism and socialism to aliens?

Okay now that would be worse case scenario.

Cancerous Youtuber who went to the suicide forest and recorded a dead body hanging for views.

What kind of alien pussy you thirsting for user? Human like sci-fi pussy or monster pussy?

There was that guy in ancient Greece who burned down the temple of Artemis so he would get famous.

Bit of both.

Exactly. Human desire for attention for ancient and ever present.

I can never get enough of cancerous streamers and youtubers committing 'career' suicide. Because let's face it, it isn't a career.

A question about Logan Paul. If Pewdiepie got ruined by a simple "death to all jews" joke or saying "nigger" in a live stream, what would happen to him for recording a dead body?

If it worked before, it is easy to assume it will happen again. But who knows, maybe we find a civilization of futa aliens.

That's insane. How the hell do they claim to be pro-science but then willfully ignore basic biological facts? This shit won't survive, I'm telling you. In a hundred years scientist and people in general will look back on this fad and scoff the same way we scoff at the "scientists" during the victorian era.

Star wars aliens are a turn off. Tentacle heads. Same as Asari from Mass Effect.

The big DONATE button makes me think they don't much care about science, but more about scamming young retarded liberal minds.

user, but it's the Aliens who taught us Feminism and Socialism.

Nothing.

Remember the fuss about Net neutrality from all the silicon valley elites? Well, Germany enforced a hate speech policy and demands Facebook does everything in their power to censor anything Merkle doesn't like, and Zuckerjew went "okay" without a fight.

Do you think they have principals?

We need more coverage and outrage.

Let's hope outrage can still be made.

Pewdiepie wasn't ruined. His subs exploded, and his vids still get millions of views and he already has fuck you money. When the WSJ went after him, all they did was redpill his millions of normalfag followers.

Well, but he still got the Hulk Hogan treatment.

I think there's a difference between saying nigger and filming a corpse for views.

For fuck's sake, seeing the footage from Pewdiepie and I can't help but feel disgust.

Yeah, and for Youtube and other faggots it seems saying nigger is worse.

Oh for sure. Disney dropped him, youtube demonetized him for a short time, and some other of his "friends" showed their true colors. But it only helped him in the long run. What the wsj did was a blatant attack by the old media on new media. It was their way of saying "we still have power, we can still ruin you." Old media hates youtubers. TIME magazine or maybe the new yorkeronce ran a cover with pewdiepie X'ed out. And Jimmy Kimmel had Markiplier on and he tried to shit all over him but markiplier stood his ground. That one was funny because Markiplier has more viewers and fans than Jimmy Kimmel ever will.

Pewdiepie might not be in the youtube rewind, but his video making fun of it got higher on trending and had a better like/dislike ratio. Plus, he ranked number 7 in most handsome men of 2017.

Got some new developing controversy where Japan's cops finally actually do something good for once.
archive.is/A78v8

smh

Aren't those the Liberals of Japan or am I wrong?

Nah the Diet is like the Senate for you burgers I think.

anyways, that's good.

fug i was meant to reply

archive.is/nWutn

nichegamer.com/2018/01/01/shigeru-miyamoto-explains-nintendos-hiring-process-new-focus-on-handing-reins-to-younger-developers/

A hat in time is fucking adorable.
It makes me happy.

You got an adorable game you got there, shame if Shad… lewdifies it!

Why is this a thing ?

bread is dead, post hats

It's almost as short as Destiny.

Aw, is it really short? But I really like it.

Is it worth a buy?

Yea, took me off guard. There's even a world with nothing to do but explore which was disappointing. Hopefully there will be more content in a sequel.

YOU ASKED FOR IT
NOW YOU PAYING THE PRICE

I'm only 7% into the game, but I'd say yeah, definitely. It's great and really cute. I'd recommend mouse and keyboard controls, I've seen video of people using controllers and the camera looks clumsy but it's smooth as silk with a mouse.

I've always wondered what the legality is of this kind of stuff, but refuse to search it for fear of being added to watch lists.

i've heard the dev is a commie but i'm too lazy to look for proof

archive.is/0jUvE
archive.is/Rnaho

I wonder what kind of thing that this guy cannot shove "muh toxic masculinity" argument. I bet this guy can shove muh toxic masculinity on kid's cartoon, kitchen knives, nature, and bricks and stones.

That's Josh for you, he even tried to blame toxic masculinity for his solo career failing after his puppet fired him.

twitter.com/notgoudanuff/status/948203896517697546

Killroy's manager Based Momma has no experience doing anything like this beyond a girls scouts spaghetti dinner fundraiser. The right person for the job.

She has an extremely high 140 IQ you frick

Pic is for you.

A true intellectual anomaly.

Starting to get real sick of this show

here's a PNG of him, go wild.

That was fast

It's bad

Jesus Christ, talk about timing.

I knew I recognized that fucking mug!

archive.is/r5KkJ
archive.fo/9zCj2
archive.is/WppLR

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/fbis-gamergate-case-can-now-be-downloaded-by-the-public/22436/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5ha5v7/happenings_wildgoose_of_the_bwc_admits_to_being/

archive.fo/31Vq9

archive.is/1UQgI
archive.is/REi4h
archive.is/TsGOs
archive.is/YQe8E
archive.is/FHnPU
archive.is/2xr42
archive.is/NCcCP
archive.is/me3ke
archive.is/8zyD3

archive.fo/XlPcr
archive.fo/XM14q

IT WAS A 12 YEAR OLD BOY! SINGULAR!

>even directly contradicting the PUBLIC FBI dossier

That man's tripping.

Normalfags truly are evil.

I almost want to track the guy down and go "where do you get off making lies this blatant?" But then I remembered that this is the status quo for journalism now, and if we call them "fake news," then they'll act like you just called them "niggers."

And if you highlight the lies and contradictions in an overdramatized manner like in Phoenix Wright, what happens?

I doubt it's normalfags who like him, it's probably all retarded teens and slightly edgy kids. All the normalfags are outraged which is the expected response.

This, most of the Logan & Jake fanbase is composed of kids.

twitter.com/PreTeenFill

Why ? He's getting banned soon. He called us "fag hags" again. Obviously that warrants calling the FBI.

I can only assume Scooby Wu would screech so hard at the idea that >her "positive" reputation would take a hit that everyone in a half mile radius goes deaf.

He's from Londonistan. If he was from California, with their legal pot, then the tripping thing would make sense.
Pic unrelated

archive.is/VB35T

I will never ever EVER get over the fact that Scooby actually wanted the FBI to prosecute a 12 year old boy. Especially after it was noted that he was sorry about it and promised that it would never happen again.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Song Of a New Era Edition

prefirst for benin

Well we're done for now.

It was a 12 year old boy?

That's basically what the FBI dossier says. Kid scared shitless that the FBI came to talk to him and tell him that death threats aren't a joke and are taken very seriously. Scumbag Steve didn't like the fact that all they wanted was an apology. In fact, the FBI also noted that Scooby started becoming more aggressive towards them for "not doing enough."

#I’MWITHHER

What a piece of shit, what the fuck did >she want? a 12 year old paraded in front of court?

What are the odds steve will win?

Well, that's what >she has essentially said in no uncertain terms to >her journalist buddies who continue running damage control as >she runs around Boston going full Amy's Baking Company on ventures and charitable events started by women.

guess whos coming to magfest goys feel excited?

Holy shit you suck, you tried twice already

New bread when?

At 700 posts, are you retarded?

Ugg, bigot!

What does the article say? That the dog lifts up her leg to piss? That's not abnormal, Mr neighbor's dog does that.
and they put a fake penis on her because of it??

Fuck, I need to check my post before sending it.

archive.is/u5YoI

archive.fo/VSF9i

archive.is/XBJ98

web.archive.org/web/20180102213838/https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/01/logan-paul-youtube-apology

Can't you tell that it's HIS way of expressing HIS true self?

They probably don't realize male dogs use their dicks exclusively to breed.

Shitpost to 700?

No shitposting is bad

kill me

For you.

The weird thing about your response is that when I piated that Marty pic I was contemplating instead posting Bane and saying "of courshe" and you ended up replying as if I did that anyway

Of course Chelsea supports GamerGate, it's the only way she can make money!

Also, your post is ambiguous.
I read it as "No, shitposting is [a] bad [thing]"
Where it could've been read as "[To] no(t) shitpost is bad"

I meant it as is No, shitposting is a bad thing to do in an ironic way by posting the shitpostiest picture I have on my phone

Wost youtube goblin

Wow salty much faggot

Maybe you should consider being my fellow phoneposter

who is this seminel summoner in the second pic?

You're just being contrarian, right?
That voice is fucking annoying.

I'm still at my parents house for another few days for the holidays which is why I'm phoneposting. Its the only shitty thing about being here

She's actually impressive with the range and emotion of her voice, user. I know you got used to moetrash for very long and so you might've lost all sense of efficience and passion for voice acting, but Kaguya's voice work is impressive in numerous ways.

Stopped reading right there.

Finally someone caters to my extremely specific fetish.

Hey, I have the same IP as someone else. Either that or Codemonkey fucked something up.
Spooky.

Are you using a vpn? I am and I've noticed I have the same ID as other people lately.

Yeah, but I don't think they usually give two people the same IP address. Which one are you using?

Side character that only appears once in a shitty, clustered ecchi mango.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/hero-no-himitsu-r21617

I haven't had internet in my house for three months so I'm stuck on my throttled phone. Can barely post images without timing out of I don't compress them.

Air vpn, one of their american servers

Are you the user from Puerto Rico?

Yep, me too. First time I've seen that happen, though.

Yes.

Weird, I guess we must be on the same server. I only noticed for the first time in the last couple days, I first noticed it when I tried posting and I was banned for shitposting and it wasn't something I did. Then 2 days ago I was looking for a post I made earlier in a GG thread so I clicked my ID and saw a few posts that weren't me. It must have been you

Where bread?

Where's the bread?

pity

Sucks man, do you have power reliably?

Good morning, I'll do an emergency one, stay tuned.

Here's the new bread! Write your own history, anons!

We use a good generator during the night. Fuel is ruining up a bill though.
And yet, the area around and right outside my neighborhood has power. So I can just walk to the mall for WiFi. We have a girl's school in our neighborhood and a rich neighborhood behind/next to it. I'm not completely sure if they have power or are using generators.

Nobody wants to go to /gghq/ either, what with 1 unique page view per day.

Meanwhile, KIA is about to hit 90,000 subscribers, despite your anti-KIA D&C acolytes.

Happy 2018.