4 AM

Losing control?

Happy New Years! Whats the thing you are most looking forward to in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

NEW YEAR WOOO

January 4th

I dont know what i want out of 2018

This is now new year Chen thread

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Spent most of the night playing r6s, almost caught up on hitoribocchi which really hurts. This shit is max kawaii.

Why would we hate this?

Your face is kawaii…wait.

Happy New Year, I guess. Bit of a mixed bag for me.

Watched the countdown with my gf, though. Got a pretty decent handjob too.
dying

I don't know, I don't really have anything to look forward to. My laptop is crap and I don't own any modern vidya consoles and don't plan to in the near future.

What's happening on the 4th?

How goes user

How goes chen

das rite

happy new year

2017 was the first year I haven't celebrated anything. No birthday, christmas, new years, nothing.

Mornin fags

Nothing in particular

What's on the 4th?

School starts tomorrow. I think im ready in terms of supplies, but im not ready mentally. I might take today to just prepare for the worst. Also this is my last thread for a while.

Nothing particularly, aside from losing health insurance.

You've mentioned that chink ex before. How'd that go?

Why not build a cheap PC or something?

Why not?

How goes user

Wrestle Kingdom 12 at the TOKYO DOME

bad new years lads, slept all day I think i have the flu, didn't go out, didn't eat much. now i'm feeling a little better but my brain just feels fucking scrambled from all the medicine and erratic sleeping. Gonna start Okami HD that i got as a christmas gift now since i'm awake and doubt i'll be able to get back asleep soon

yakuza 6

how does that conversation go?

Also, some modern vidya are great. You should really look into it.

see

My dad got me health insurance for christmas which was kinda weird. Going for a check up for the first time in years and am kinda worried
How goes user

Gonna miss you fam

Okami is super comfy at last.

Im gonna try and make friday and sunday mornings if i can.

Nor did I. Had to work graveyard each of those nights

Sick, not allowed to take the night off to rest, took the wrong cold pills and have been dozing off at work all night

I've worked on all the holidays this year. It doesn't even feel like a break from college at this point.

She offered us each a free drink "to celebrate" and my girlfriend got real protective.

Yeah, pretty much. Pretending like I didn't waste years of my life drinking myself to sleep over her.

Don't

I've got no new years resolutions tbh

I spent the first half of 2017 doing nothing outside of looking for a job. It was nice, but I had no money. The second half of 2017 I spent working, but I didn't have much free time outside of my days off and when everyone else is sleeping.

Because I don't know how.

that sounds unhealthy. did she cheat on you or something?

I guess my new year resolution is to be able to talk to strangers. Maybe i can do it better without my dad watching over me at all times.

Nothing better than jealous girls. Wait hol up the gf that you already cheated on? Are you fucking stupid?

I still made it here every night even when I had a job this past year

What kind of job? Go sneak a nap somewhere

I have to get up at 6 and the threads start at 1 for me. There is no way to catch these and be able to stay awake for school.

She got a full scholarship to a prestigious university a ways off. Long distance didn't work out.

What's stupid about going for food? I didn't know she'd be there and we ordered for takeout. Just soup and eggrolls.

why yes, thank you I will

Probably the opposite. Also, just got back from playing vidya and celebrating new years with my fam. Was dreading it at first but it was pretty fucking great. If I wasn't passing out every half second i'd have stayed longer.

Death. Hopefully they finally launch the nukes.

popuko > chen

Why are you even on Holla Forums?

you too, spiderfag.

He's going to kill you for the life insurance.

Letting women go to work and go to college was a mistake

humanity was a mistake

Its practically lego, you'll be fine.

Why?

You took your ex whos still pissed about other women into a place where theres a chance at bumping into another. Didn't think that one through fam

Yeah. Fourth day in a row drunk.
Bonerload, going to disney land, I think I'm getting married early next year but close enough, maybe blow my brains out from boredom, I'm going to make some homebrew, liver cirrhosis.

It's easy. Buying the right parts is the hard part.

School at 6am, threads at 1am.

Didn't really make sense to me when I'm all alone

Main issue is that I'll be 26 in November and can't mooch off my parents for insurance at that point. Mom also suspects the state will likely be cutting benefits for single males sometime soon.

My TTGL boxed set came a few days back. Also got my ass kicked by Gauche and Droite in Vesperia. Not sure why the game lets you challenge them almost immediately after Act III starts given they're liable to be able ten levels higher than you at that point. Also need to work on increasing Repede's Thievery usage so he doesn't spend that entire boss fight failing to steal anything.

no u

Because I like it here, and everywhere else is full of faggotry.

Best chinese food in the area by a huge margin though. It was kind of cute the way she played up that we're together, though. Grabbing my arm and squeezing up tight against me and stuff.

Its health insurance, not life insurance. Me dying would help them financially, I don't think they could even put life insurance on me.

Disney land where why and how and when

Wrong its at 4am

Did it make you more or less sad not celebrating?

4am your time 1am my time because time zones

Hope this year is better for you.

Are you the dumbass that cheats in every relationship?

CONSUMMATE THAT SHIT

Keep thinking that's cute then you're on the road to improvement…I hope.

At least you'll have it through the rest of the year. And not like young people use it often unless they are fucked up

Yeah jealous girls are cute as fuck. I need to see this in an anime.

This is the only time zone that matters

I still dont know if i can do it. I havent had a 1 on 1 conversation with a stranger in about a decade.

commiefornia
dad's paying for it for some reason, maybe he's dying.
By flight? What do you mean how? I'm gonna walk in the front doors.
april

I'll try. Honestly work doesn't feel so bad anymore. I almost forgot that I have today off.

Gas station. Can't because weekend night guy is a useless piece of shit
Oh yeah I got a cat today. Meet Morgan

Neither is worth visiting tbh.

How is it not as bad for you?

At least play some videogames or watch a streamer or something.

Oh. You must really be looking like shit then. He's probably preemptively accounting for your entire body going to shit soon and figures you need medical coverage considering how often you get fucked up.

Wait, you have a job but won't invest in making a PC to play vidya?

Only the one I'm in now. I've always been loyal in the past but usually they didn't last long anyway. Like I've dated a decent amount of girls but when I think "my ex" it's always the first one because most of my relationships just didn't work out ona ccount of I'm a fucking loser. It is cute, though. She's cute when she's jealous of my rich, educated, intelligent ex. Fuck, I'm jealous of my ex. I would bleed out my genitals once a month if it meant I could have her life instead of mine.

I'd watch it.

Fucking cute! How'd you get the little guy?

It'll be awkward at first but you will get better at it. Go read hitoribacchi thats the entire plot.

Can I get in on the free disney land tickets?

nice cat. my roommates got one for Christmas, a kitten though

Is that the one with that socially awkward girl with the crazy eyes?

Try to hold on to one at least.

I think its because I cracked a joke about not having it during the xmas party with the extended family tbh

I need to find a cute yuri show tbh

You are probably thinking of tomoko

I'm not sure how to describe it. It feels like a normal part of life at this point.

nah
I don't know where to start. no bully

Watched The First Strike a few nights back as well. Was neat seeing Flynn's flashbacks in an animated version of Abyss and Vesperia's credits style, as usually the art used with it is as stills. Also liked the running gag that even their captain can't tell the Aiheap sisters apart.
>"Flynn, you're going to the capital in my place. Yuri, you're on dogsitting duty. And, uh, the bigger one is coming with me for field work."

I was thinking of tomoko. Fuck. Should i just avoid people or should i go in head first?

Are you still in trouble like before?

It was found freezing in the middle of a road when my family was out Christmas shopping. Left him at the vet for a little while to get him back to health and get his shots and such.
He was supposed to be a Christmas present for the family but shit happened
It's funny to watch him stumble around because he has freakishly huge legs for his body.

I'm tryong to because I think if I end up alone again I'll probably just drink until I choke on my on vomit.

I don't know any beyond the obvious ones so pic related. I'm assuming you've seen the lesbian bears anime.

Can anyone tell me why taro decided that it should take until the 3rd playthrough to start the game proper?

I'm not sure, maybe a little bit

They haven't said anything in 3-4 weeks so I'm assuming I'm in the clear for now.

Oh are you the other butt problems user?
You are fucked then

The only way to learn is through pain. Trial by fire

He'll grow into them. Bet he's going to be yuge. Thought it was full grown at first

He still young, or does he have some growth issues as a mature cat?

Yay, pic of Yuka-tan staring at you while you sleep for celebration.

The what now?

Little bit which way?

Yes.

Yuri Kuma Arashi, it's about a lesbian bear girl or something. Like a catgirl but bear instead

Anything that isn't utter shit.

Gov doesnt like that for me. I think im like a month overdue for it. No effects yet. Tbh i probably dont need it too bad anymore.

F

No. However if you make it out to somewhere around there I'll buy you a beer.

I had the feeling though I'm in it because the whole family is going and it's a well known fact that recently engaged/married women tend to get pregnant on big OEs.

Too much gay sex, huh?

i'm a CEO and I'm stepping down.

The girls look too old tbh imo tbh tbh

Do you have to get shots? Or can you get pills? If so get as many as possible before your insurance runs out.

How goes user

I'll probably be working for nippon trip 2 electric boogaloo by then

He isn't even old enough for rabies shots, and he's almost as big as our weiner dogs.

Enjoying your Crohns?

OEs?

Sorry, that's the only dyke anime I know about besides Yuru Yuri and the like. I think Utena has a lesbian but there's dudes in that. I watch like 1-2 anime a year.

Still hungover and drunk. I think I may have gotten into a fight but all I remember is partying with some nationalist sorts cracking jokes about stabbing fat communists with a sword.

Can I have your job?

Enjoy those fun kitten months while they last. They grow up so fast

Nope!

I watch about the same amount really. I'm super picky about what I watch

Overseas Experience.

You get Crohn's from poor genetics.

Issue is that it's like $20k per treatment where I am if you don't have insurance. Been on it since I was like eleven.

No, infusions.

Nothing to be enjoyed about it beyond getting a day out of classes every couple of months when I was younger.

ceo of what?

SMT 5 might be okay. Probably not, but anything can happen.

I'm just lazy. My dad chews through them like crazy because he keeps texting me to ask about anime and I always know a little about them but it's stuff I haven't watched. I watched Kabaneri and BNHA this year and that's it I think. I did download a few others but fuck it.

Whats the thing you are most looking forward to in 2018?
your death shitsu

How do you not know if you fought or not?

Ok so heres what you do. Stick a balloon inside the place they inject, so you can collect the serum. Then save it for later.

Same for me. I just barely survived too. Either im stronger than i thought or god was watching over me.

Well semen's primary purpose is transmitting genes so I guess you really are the expert on this.

Please be more specific.

Have you watched dragon maids yet

I will. The cat already hates my stepbrother as well, after 4 hours of interacting with the tard

Cautiously optimistic, but not expecting much after 4

How goes user

Your dad watches anime? What does he like?

How goes user

I pictured it being a shot in the butt tbh
I mean it is butt problems

Dragon maids has a male character

Be thankful its just your gut and not something like your knees/spine giving out because you work yourself to death ever so often. I honestly don't know how I got a clean bill of health other than retardedly high blood pressure.

I had broken bottles in my pockets and my shoulder/back have a big fucking welt on them. I was black-out drunk.

The dude must have a really long dick because cronhs effects the small intestines.

I haven't watched an anime in forever, but I'm interesting in a few animes. Which ones should I watch out of the following?

Just curious, how old is your dad that he binge watches animu?

No, because then I'd miss my treatment for those eight weeks in trying to save it.

Hopefully, you'll stick with this tsundere.

Hero Academia. It's probably the least shit.

Im gonna head to bed and think about what im gonna do for school. Night.

Don't do that. Maybe start faking an alibi in case charges come forth.

Yuyushiki

Just use the insurance at another doctors to get a second shot.

And? He's quite a small role. Just fast forward through scenes with him, all you really learn is that fafnir likes video games

Fam

Ganbatte fam, you'll do ok.

Psg and hero academia are both pretty good

It soils the entire experience.

Well if you irritate the large bowel the peristaltic motion reverses taking things away from the rectum instead of towards it like normal. Generally happens when someone shoves something up their ass and results in vibrating ileum syndrome.

I said probably.

Genetics as in what you're born with. Dad's got some immune issues himself (psoriasis), and mom's generally been rather frail in general.

You have to schedule in advance and they'd check what your insurance says you're cleared to get in X amount of time. And it's not a shot as much as a two and a half hour IV drip.

Gun X Sword.

He watches Cowboy Bebop probably like 3 times a year but beyond that he just watches whatever. He loved BNHA and One Punch Man, but right now he's been watching a lot of weird-sounding fanservice ones. I forget most of the names of them. There was Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia and Bodacious Space Pirates that he watched recently. I think he's watching Sword Art Online now. I did hear about one recently called Rolling Girls that you might like. I don't know what the fuck it's about except there's chicks and they fight each other and I don't think it's super fanservicey. My heard hurts too much to think more right now.

He turned 58 in June

She's not tsundere she's just worried I'll fuck my ex if she leaves us alone.

I don't think anything will come from it knowing what I remember was a great time. People dig the Hugo Boss 1940's collection. Oh well, gold money can wash away blood stains.

You musta really gotten cucked hard at some point in your life man.

I'll let you off the hook. This time.Start making your pc tho.

I see. So he was shamed into it?

Ok replace the drip with saline. Then you take the bag and take half of it to hopefully fight off the symptoms and then half later.

Get him on the SoL jam monica.
Tell him to watch yuyushiki

Where do you live

Not promising myself to waste my time on Nofap 2018 nor fapping, ironically.

Finishing my shitty scribbles can come later.

Wow, reminds me of how years back /a/ found some old guy that watched and reviewed anime. Think he died some years back.

Your dad is Master Roshi?

I hope he's watching it to make fun of it and not because he honestly enjoys it. SAO is shit. Tell him to watch some Baccano! or something if he hasn't yet.

Well, you didn't really do anything to stop her from thinking that.

Played some modded Dorf Fort. My fort's coming along.

Death.

He's not really into not-actiony stuff and prefers dubbed to subbed so he can just listen and half-watch.

He actually does seem to like it from what he's said about it. I think I already recommended Bacano at some point.

It's not something she would need to worry abot because my ex probably wouldn't fuck me.

Wrong. I'm really just a 2d lesbian trapped in a 3d mans body

So you aren't fapping?
How goes user

That old geezer who lived in japan and would film while hiking?

Never played

How goes user

don't be a gay tbh

How does it feel to know you raised your dad up to be a pleb

Here until later this month.

I miss that old man.

you posted it in the end of the other thread

man just wants some killings and anime titties

Oh, and if he likes a bit of fanservice, tell him to try Gunsmith Cats. It's not what I'd consider "out-and-out ecchi", but it does take advantage of the OVA medium to have a good amount of clothes ripping and pantyshots on the girls.

Admittedly I've heard something like up through the midpoint of the first season, it was "acceptable", but if not, he needs to work on his taste. .hack//Sign for example, while not for everyone, is an MMO anime done right, and understands how people tend to use MMOs (not so much for action, but a glorified chat room with visuals).

I want to move. Never have in my life. Would be a nice change of pace.

Oh the make him watch valkyrie drive mermaid

Maybe I should try and get a gf. The thing is that I don't know where to start when looking for a gf for someone as autistic as I am.

the dating scene is a nightmare man, you can try online stuff since that stigma is dying out a bit but it still doesn't seem ideal to meeting people 'naturally' but i've complained before how difficult it is to meet people organically if your hobbies involve keeping to yourself

Gunsmith Cats was pretty good. Riding Bean too.

Tell him to check out Gunbuster too if he likes robots

oh bby

It'll happen when it happens. I mean sometimes people just aren't meant to leave their small town, I mean I probably shouldn't have but hey at least I'll be gone by the age of 40-50 instead of suffering to 98 or even beyond.

If I didn't do what I did I'd probably be alone innawoods doing what I normally do with an extra dash of jesus fucking christ you're gonna kill yourself one day

He'll find it on his own he has a set top android box and uses it to watch them

i'm not going to tell him any of these because he probably won't like most of them because he aborts a lot of them anyaay after a few eoisudieds especially if thry're nt dubbed

Seconding Gunbuster, that's a classic. Thought Diebuster was pretty good too.

I miss the old days of Lego. Sometimes I'll see modern sets at a vidya store here (they also stock Lego for whatever reason), and so many pieces seem to be made specifically for one given use that they don't seem readily reusable. Whatever happened to being able to take shit apart and make your own stuff with it? Or the instructions working with existing pieces to simulate a shape well, as opposed to using a gigantic brick that IS the shape?

Well I guess I did live with a 3dpd for a few years at one point but still had a room here I stayed at on occasion now that I think about it.

Gunsmith Cats is three episodes (actually feels like a movie split into thirds), with GunbusterDiebuster are six a piece.

Well that's his own fucking problem. Not everything winds up getting a dub (budget issues, western companies not even picking up the rights in some cases), and even amongst shows that are dubbed, there's some real variance of quality, even if you're not an /a/-tier "99% of dubs are awful" viewer.

I'm still waiting until I get around to watching that one becaause I want to fuck the flat girl in the pink hat

(checked)
Shes easily best girl in it.

Do as the Japs do, live with your parents until they can't really work anymore then take over the house if it hasn't been paid off yet. I mean I just paid off this years house payments because I wanted to get on the good side of someone.

branding other ips is what happened to legos

Planning on it. I'll probably die before that or they will sell the house though.

wanna rub my dick on thet flat chest but not in a gay way
goingto bed now though because it feelsl ike a nail is being hammered into the side of my skull and i got stuff to do today anyway so i can be ready when classeesd starte agian d aon touesdya

A fair point. Do they even still do much Lego-Original stuff beyond City these days?

What should I do tomorrow since I have the day off?

I just came to say fuck you for wasting the quads.

Cya next time user

Look for a new job.

You'll live long, you're a cautious fucker. Reckless folk tend to die like Thompson.

Not that I can recall.

Very shitty and alone. No drawfag buddy to attach myself to, or anything.

Not falling for that trap again.

Damn.

yeah they do their own stuffs but it isn't very interesting

I over indulge in food, tobacco, and caffeine, all while being incredibly slothful. My hearts giving out eventually.

Why do you need a drawfag buddy?

Eh, feels better to have another artfriend I can relate to and exchange art with. It's easier to make a connection with someone who's got the same talents/hobbies as you.

The end of the world. How's everyone tonight?

Unless you're drinking more than 200 beer a month, countless hard liquor you're fine.

What if you don't have any talents or hobbies?

I'm good. About to have a fap, bath, and nap.
How goes user

I only drink every few months really.

enjoy sleeping

no offices are gonna be open

How so?

I know there used to be some complaint about them rehashing themes every however many years, but I'd take that over constant licensed shit. I suppose the latter's proven more "safe" with modern customers though.

By fire of course.

I'm hungry. I really should go find something to eat.

Look online baka

What you thinking about cooking?

Tired, sore. Yourself?

Like I said you're fine, hell you don't even have the stress I got. Be thankful your world ain't hell.

What makes your life so hard?

well stock holders are the only people big companies care about tbh

Probably just heating up pre-made food or going to a restruant. Too lazy to make food right now. What does thing you are most looking foward to have to do with video games?

I was going to ask "game you are most looking forward to" but figured most people would say nothing so changed it. I'll ask non vidya questions on holidays sometimes anyway

None, not a single one. They are all shit quality without exception.

I'm the boss of where I work, I mean I own 49% of the company and tend to do a lot of the work. Not to mention I do militia shit out in the woods because loleverythingisfuckinglawless, don't even understand why I do it either. Maybe just an excuse to fuck the assholes who ain't on the good side of things or explore the unexplored.

Butterlord might be coming out.

I don't, it's art. Here's one of my most fondly remembered doodled by a friendo before he had enough of my BAWWWWING and promptly cut me off without letting me know.

Serves me right for being an autist, but hey – I didn't choose autism, it chose me.

How do I fun with vidya?

Just pick ones that correspond to your tastes.

See thats why I didn't ask

What if you get killed

Take a break for a while from it.

find something new

There is nothing new, that which has been is that which will be.

hey cunts happy new year
how did you celebrate the current year ending

Is your friend japanese?

How goes cunt

something new to him doesn't have to be something just released

I didn't

I shitposted on Holla Forums with my dog sleeping next to me. My family had gone to a friend's house to celebrate the end of 2017 and the roads were too shit for me to go there myself.

what company

good, went out to a gaming bar, was kinda reddity but I got drunk and played vidya with random people, who were happy for a change so it was pretty good, apart from some fucking faggot who kissed my neck
Also saw fireworks nice and propper for the first time

did you drink

why couldn't you go on the roads, you a boong or something

immigrated to sanfran

That, or he may be a weeb, iunno.

No, there was snow everywhere and the roads weren't clear at all people were sliding around everywhere.

what

Not real japanese then

My body will probably be desecrated and left to rot with all the other poor stiffs. Maybe someone will fight over the will I've left, maybe some more sorry disowned assholes join me on the otherside.

dats gay

Put me in your will fam

I fail to see the problem, you could of LARPed as Takumi

exactly what I said

What would you do if you had your own slave girl, /4am/?

I drank tea

Its sealed away. I'll leave something stupid with a note perhaps.

They could be a maid.

sperg out, fuck up, she'd somehow escape and I'd get done in for rape even though I never got the chance to do anything

Oh it's you Spider

Sell it

F

If I had a slave girl, one thing I'd train her to do is to recite her measurements on command. I don't know why but it turns me on.

this is good.

you don't have enough faith in yourself to keeping her from betraying you?

why though?

Probably be good money. I've already got onaholes, whats a 3dpd gonna do for me

henlo

My luck will last me if I'm quick on my feet.

I'm not one for indentured workers or people.

Do all the shit you don't wanna do, and you can train them to make sure they don't step out of line.

fuck no, I don't have enough faith in my self to keep me from betraying me

Oh it actually being you further perpetuates the idea that only brits drink tea

and too right tbh

I think I'm gonna go to bed. Happy New Year guys, and see you next thread.

Me too
Cya next time fam

Work and school are the best places. Pubs and bars are only good if you're physically desirable. Hookup apps are apparently alright if you have no standards and are willing to accept that nothing will come from it.