They Are Billions

So are Titans just a dumb meme or what? They are outclassed heavily by Thanatos when it comes to invasions, they get fucked hard by harpies if you don't pair them with snipers and shit, and even if you do that, 20 vet soldiers and 5 vet snipers are less of an investment for more performance.

Not even touching this game til its out of EA, looks bare from what I've seen.

Is it better to just have 20 vet snipers?

Survival mode is 100% complete. It's coming out of EA when they finish "campaign" sometime next year or whatever. It's not bare at all unless you aren't fond of RTS/base-building.

No, this is a billion.

Is it? Huh
thank god I am, but 22$ for this seems steep. I'll wait til its 10$ at least

And this is the least of the complaints. There's a sore lack of units, and there is little reason to make anything other than Snipers and Thanatos once you can support them, and there is almost no useful unit variety. Also the devs have said feedback during EA survival mode will be used to fine-tune the mode.

It is not 100% complete until it is out of EA. That said I did enjoy what I played of it, but it 100% feels incomplete, especially without tier 3 defense buildings, and proper mod tools to fix dev balance mistakes (advanced mills are worthless, titans are extremely overpriced, lucifers are meme units, etc.)

good to know thanks user

Alright, yeah, you're right. Survival isn't 100% complete, but it's complete enough to be worth the pirate at least to see if you like it. I played 2 games after pirating and ended up buying it.

I've already got 20 hours into it and am still working on the third map. I anticipate it's going to take me at least 10 more hours to get to and complete the final map. $22 for 30, maybe 40 if I'm a complete shitter, isn't so bad.

I've never even looked at a Lucifer. What do they do/why are they memes? Titans are shitty because of how much they cost and how little they actually do.

Torrented it, played it. Meh. Needs more content.

Survival mode is barebones shit that lost any challenge it had after the coming to steam nerfs. And yes, archers or snipers are much better.

/thread

Well it wasn't really an advertisement thread to begin with. An user said he thought it was a scam, I disagreed. Regardless, thanks for letting me know about the snipers.

But user, executor turrets exist.
As do wire traps, but they're a poor excuse for no metal walls I will concede.

What's the proper way to use these? Just build tesla towers far enough out that you can funnel the hordes through hundreds of them?

This is actually very true. I pirated it before steam release and it really seems like it needs more stuff.
It felt much more like custom scenario for SC2 instead of proper RTS game.

Stop using hours as a measure of content.

No thanks.

You have post size that allows you to write essays in one post, on top of entire genre to compare this game to and other gaming related general knowledge. You have every tool to describe what there is in a game and what isn't but I guess your personal hours timer is much better at describing how much content is in game.

Hours of content* is all that matters to me when it comes to buying a videogame I could get for free, because I follow the $1/1hr rule.
*Proper content; not pointless grinding to artificially extend the playtime.

spoole?

The difficulty spikes get me every time, I got a horde on day 30~40 that was larger than every previous one combined, it had 12-16 of the beefy ones and enough regular zeds to blot out the sun. I was building in walled sectors/districts with fall back points, soldier towers and ballistas but it was all invalidated instantly. How are you supposed to defend against that shit?

part 6 anime when

play on an easier difficulty

i was already playing it on default with the extra 20 days modifier

2 towers with 4 snipers in each of them and some ballistae will take care of most of it then.

Life is pain

what about them?

youz just need more boyz

at the very least try to have every wall coated with them, zombies take damage standing in them, not just moving through them.

do villages of DooD replenish over time or what? when is the best time to destroy them? as soon as possible for an upgrade rush?

You really aren’t a Gang-STAR.

maybe they should make a spinoff of they are billions where the billions are gaijins who dont appreciate the high artform that is anime and your soldiers all have katanas

i would play this

I tried to pirate this, but every download I found for it was "corrupted" according to winrar. I think my ISP is injecting packets into my torrents to corrupt them.

Is this a new unit? Post pic of stats. I don't feel like looking for the new torrent and reinstalling the anti-anti-piracy patch.
Interested to see something that outclasses Titans given how great they are when you get a few of them and their combined splash starts gibing 30 zimbobs at a time. They were also your best tool for sniping spitters in hordes since they can actually stand a few splashes.

shills

Fuck off with your tower defense game.

Beat me to it.

Do you have a magnet link to a working version of the game?

Yeah i played this shit but its being shilled the fuck out here. I would say its not worth getting at the moment as the single mode is barebones and the gameplay feels pretty shallow and repetitive currently

silly me! how could i forget!?

Go back to wherever you came from.

no

What?

Ask him which influencer made him buy it