Spiritual successors

Nifty. A code seems the best for early game so far. Already have a monocode folder

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zT5j7KVb1zZj0ZZxwXiwvmcgDBajCCjD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yooka-Laylee is pretty good. Unfinished, but good.

I wonder if they're ever going to finish Mother4 or whatever they are calling it now.

FUCK
This seems like such an obvious thing to do

But everyone says it's shit.

I must have this

ye
aw

I think the new name of their game is COMING SOON.

It's not done though.

How about spiritual predecessors? Because Halo is better than Destiny. And Marathon is better than Halo.

everyone thought gamergoys were muhsoggyknees so they must be! pirate it and formulate your own opinion off-topic

it's an awful game that lacks any of what made BK good. And before you say "judge it on it's own merit" it's constantly compares itself to it. Movement is clunky, the power gauge is stupid as fuck, the area design feels disconnected from itself, and nothing meshes period. It's an awful game judged by any merit.

Elites are pretty hot though

I ain't giving a (you) No. 14079468

It's an okay Link's Awakening-ish game, but since it takes place in a dream world and they really went with that angle nothing is terribly coherent. There's some good stuff there though, definitely worth a pirate. The devs are fags but really when aren't indie devs faggots? The post-game tile swapping mechanic is pretty great and more games need to let you just completely fuck with them when you beat them.

You're right. That's such an obvious solution to games lacking a sequel that I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Judging by your window, the game is Japanese. Can you give us a name, OP?

I know right? Shit, Final Fantasy does it all the time and they got like 15 games out of the franchise.

Which do you prefer and why.

The title is ゲンソウネットワーク シャンハイエグゼ

better than nothing

yakuza is better in every meaningful way

Why bother when spergs will spoonfeed me here?

The title is "Boku no Pico"

Download is here btw

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zT5j7KVb1zZj0ZZxwXiwvmcgDBajCCjD

That's a lotta dolphin pussy

Shen Mue is a steaming pile of shit compared to Yakuza. Yakuza is objectively better in every conceivable way, be it controls, combat, story, exploration.

if you were still capable of learning you wouldnt be on Holla Forums

Do I wanna know?

The only reason you wouldn't is if you enjoyed using women as oversized fleshlights, at which point you might as well just jack off.