Why should i pay 10 dollars a month to play online?

why should i pay 10 dollars a month to play online?

Because you are a good goyim and a giant cucking fag who worships (((them))) for every little thing you might ever do.

You shouldn't.

i would of bought a ps4 is sony had not decided to go full jew

So you can check em

you shouldn't.

Microsoft will throw you 4 games a month (Two of which are 360 games but they're backwards compatible), and some exclusive deals.
Sony has the only GOOD sales prices hidden behind it and they USED TO give out actual voucher codes for PS1 Classics at some point.
In addition I think they give you like one game to rent and you can keep renting it as long as you keep paying or they discontinue the platform (PSP/PS3)
Actual networking is pretty shit on both platforms.

I love you Matt

Additional stipulation
Microsoft gave out nearly all the good games already so games with GOLD is pretty shit since they don't do repeat "rewards"

So you can play in a level playing field where everyone has terrible frame rates.

And this, too.

FTFY

Punishment for being a consolefag that's why.

uhh I don't think this is going anywhere

Why would you buy new consoles or upgrade your gaming computer when you could simply rediscover classics from 1980 to 2000+ for free? On the offchance that DEVELOPERS don't fail to deliver, yet another time.

Is there still Xbox silver? Where you can access internet & patches but not online multiplayer?

Yes?

learn english goy

Better yet, why would you pay 20 dollars a year to play online?

PS4 fucking blows absolute shit. I keep my PS3 around for the simple fact it acts as a media server - which is becoming more redundant because TVs now have that ability. The PS4 can't do that. The PS4 can't download shit on the internet, not even pictures. It's garbage.

I held off because of paid online and they just kept coming up with new reasons to stay away.

Don't forget no compatibility with PS1 or 2 discs.

It's funny how cucks shell out four hundred dollars for what is essentially a gimped PC with limited 4K capabilities and scraps a shit ton of features from its predecessor.

Because you are the (((Holla Forums board owner)))

(checked)
I'm offended user.

Sounds like the better deal tbh fam

What's wrong with cake?

You shouldn't.

I can't think of a single online multiplayer game/mode that's even good. They're all undeniably Wastes of time that eat away your lifespan. That online match you won or lost just now? It won't fucking matter a week or even an hour from now.
At least with singleplayer games, they usually do give you a conclusive goal to strive for; a story with a definite end and end credits that can give you a sense of closure.

You're not, that's the best thing. Aside from a handfull of mostly Microsoft first party titles - XBL and PSN are fucking peer to peer. To top it off, you get "free" games each month that you need to maintain a subscription to access, and which break the moment you money stop flowing. You also get monthly "deals" for an extra 10% off the digital store on certain titles - which are mostly just publisher sales that Sony/MS tack on an extra 5~10% markup so that they can then take that markup away for subscribers and trick them into thinking their sub is paying for itself. The "PSN/XBL exclusive prices" are just what the games would normally go for on Steam/GOG.

These nutsacks look at all this shit that Sony/MS is "giving them" as part of the "services" and just can't believe how much value is packed into them - never once stopping to consider that XBL/PSN is a fucking gold-mine of record profits and dealing with the cognitive dissonance - let alone realizing that there is no value there at all. It's all just marketing slight of hand to get you to pay up for literally nothing. Meanwhile, whatever costs are associated with actually running XBL/PSN are more than covered by the fact that Sony/MS take at least 40% of every digital sale from their store-front via distributor's fees and royalties, on top of being paid to advertise games on their store and selling your browsing/purchasing information.

You shouldn't, and the only reason why anybody even does is because of a soft-extortion scam where Sony/MS break core functionality of the most popular features of their games if you don't sign up for their game of the month clubs.

It’s just the lesser of two evils. One demands 1/6 of the price of the other. No paid would be best, but that’s not an option for consoles anymore

The lesser evil is still evil, better not to make a deal with any devil.

Never waste your money with the video games industry.
Acquire games by any means (mostly emulation) for free and play them.
Never pay for them.

So that way this doesn't happen to you and your family, OP.