Favorite Credits Themes

Let's end off the year with something almost all games have, a credits sequence. Post your favorite ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVoyGUcXepc
youtu.be/nBca_o5wcoI?t=14m11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory.

I like the classic Super Mario World and A Link to the Past credits sequences. They had good music and I really enjoyed the parallax backgrounds of the various areas you've adventured through during the game scrolling by.

I really like this idea of looking back at the adventure you've just had, especially when it's expressed musically by using the various themes from each area.

I'm absolutely crazy about it.

My favourite ending ever.
Runner-up would be Zelda 2 where Link gets to snog the princess behind the curtain.

Farewell, Hat Kid.
No matter, you'll Always be my favorite character from 2017.
So sleep well and have a safe journey. You deserved it, kiddo!

Star Fox's end credits have always stood out for me, no matter what year it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVoyGUcXepc

excuse the link i'm pretty hammed

So am I, cheers.

I don't know why this theme scratches my fancy so much. I don't even particularly like PS0 all that much compared to PSO and PSP2i, and the song isn't even that good, but for some reason it all just comes together somehow for me.

I usually go pick my mom up and take her to church on Saturdays, despite being a massive fedora tipper, but she skipped out because of the cold and snow fucks with her COPD. So I didn't go to town that day, and fuck me if Sunday morning rolls around and I check and there's no goddamned booze in the house due to drinking it all just to make it through Christmas with the family.

I just slept through the festivities. Fuck it, the only thing worth staying up for was seeing if Al Qaeda was going to bomb Time Square or if someone was going to try to beat Paddock's record. My phone didn't blow up in news alerts, so I take it everyone pussied out this year too.

I slept through holidays too, I just got up and bought some booze from the first store I saw open which had some stashed, since nobody cares nor checks in a Fallujah tier country like mine. The benefits of the third world, I guess.
Polite sage for offtopic.

Seriously, pure emotion.

Nier: Automata. Not going to post it because spoilers.

pata pata pata pon

Fucking niggers.

I'll beat it just for the song

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my least favorite thread on 8ch.

Wurks on muh macheen! :^)

SNES games had some amazing credits sequences.

And here's another one.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

Gave me exiting of the local theater vibes when I was a kid. Probably because I associated the local game stores in and around the malls that had really nice theaters. One still has a nice little arcade the last time I visited.

I like both the JP and the US versions, shame the 2011 remake removed the vocals from the JP song

>that achivement timing

This. I love it when they mash up various bits of the OST like that. Here's another example.

Best setting, music and ending in all of GTA.

youtu.be/nBca_o5wcoI?t=14m11s

gonna put the link here because you need to see from the timecode

press f to wipe tear

I kinda wish this game got a remastered version with level design made by the Generations team.

I love how it sounds like something from a Dreamcast era Sonic game.

Sounds like someone needs to.

Back when it still had credits.
If it's not obvious the credits are much much longer than the song itself

I wish I could find the Nod end credits for the original Command & Conquer; it had what was probably one of my favorite end-credits songs back in the day: "Destructible Times", by I AM.

IIRC, Frank Klepacki was a member of I AM

Both versions of Sonic 3D Blast have great credits music.

Holla Forums, I am disappoint.

Maybe someday, a game will be half as good as Chrono Trigger. Nothing's even come close so far.

That feel when still wishing for a HL3 ARG.

real life is the real Half Life 3
you will live just long enough to see the start of the seven hour war