"Speedrunning"

It all makes sense now.

Mario sold well because it resonates with le funny yoshi pressy presses and speed running autism?

How do you speedrun warframe? NANI?

Is this the new Undertale?

(((speedrunning)))

It's the new IWBTG or Super Meat Boy if anything, the new braid maybe?

The only optional way to play video games is minimal A press runs

It's the new flavor-of-the-month le funny Youtube screaming man game.

Is this another cuckchan template thread?
Let's find out.

It's like QWOP.
if you're not severely brain damaged so not a youtuber. you can beat the game in 15~ minutes
world record is 124 seconds.

I was
IMPLYING
That most of the games are Nintendo games.

oh. Next time clarify, and put some effort into the thread you make.

Fuck off, dad.

Was it really that hard to put some effort into your OP? Now look at your thread.

I only see three Nintendo games.

There is 10.

Might be a shock to you, coming from halfchan where an OP only needs to post a couple sentences with a abrely related picture to fish endless (you)'s from the 15 year old userbase, but that's not how things work here.
Hint: look at the rest of the catalog. Then look at the few threads that do the same mistake you made and how they're received.

Also: speed running started on the Genesis. Maybe earlier, but that's the earliest I can recall. It lived on in the PC comunity, consoles only rarely got a game that actually featured "speedrun" modes too. And the few there were, were spread across all consoles.
tl,dr: it's not a nintendo thing, you can find autistic aspies in every fanbase.

Nintendo games are the only good games to speedrun. Most are crap.

*There ARE 10

Nuh uh nyugka, there IS 20

Oh, I forgot that flash games are sold as full price now.

What there IS is a lack of IQ from you.

What exactly's wrong with speedrunning? I enjoy the concentrated powderkeg of weaponized autism.

GIVE ME MORE YOU'S BEFORE MARK DELETES THE THREAD, I NEED MY DAILY DOSE

Speedrunning start way before the genesis, kid.

I thought this was obvious in the OP

He spelled it out to farm attention. Nintendo fans aren't very perceptive.

Fresh off the boat, from cuckchan, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no tripcode, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking 4chan friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't cuckchan, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to reddit, you Rick & Morty watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

Mark? are you on the toilet again?

I'm speaking from experience.
Locally I only knew people who did speedruns on the Genesis.
This was before the internet, so maybe there were comunities before that.
Arcades were never a big thing around where I live, but I can see some people doing it too way before the genesis.

Warframe is all about going as fast as possible. Shit I run Nezha with 20% speed boost on his 1, with Sprint Boost Aura, and other sprint mods, then toss a Volt in with max speed buff, and you're lightening. Shit's so fast.

I've never had a ninty console nor played a ninty game in my entire life and yea I can confirm you're being a gigantic fucking faggot

Why the fuck are you here and why do you keep saying "ninty".

I see NINE "Ninty" games.

Man there's more than three Mario games there alone.

What is it about Nintendo games that draws in the speedrunning autism?

And they say Sega has the most autistic fanbase…

All of Nintendo's games are expertly designed to be easy to play, but hard to master.

Yes they are nintoddlers so?

And that is just surface autism.

And actually decent games for speedrunning like Kid Chameleon get ignored.

sup peaches.

I actually found out about the game because of his AGDQ run.

No. It's pretty good Newsgrounds flash game except it's on steam and it's not free.

>yet another thread bitching about speedrunning?
Notto disu shitto agen

Yeah but like
What do you do? just the main quests?

Why did the speedrunner's girlfriend break up with him?
He always finished too early
LOL

I watched a chink do something like that for a few minutes.
As you would expect he playing as volt and bum rushing through everything.

Are you talking about that one speedrunner that got cucked by another speedrunner?

so the implications is that OP is a gay?

Is that the one that got "lost" at a gamecon while her boyfriend frantically posted all over social media asking if people could look for her and report back? Then, she appeared like 2 days later and it turns out she was just "hanging out" with three negros that watched her stream.

Did that ever get any resolution? Last I heard people were still talking about how she was probably cheating on him and he wasn't particularly happy about it

Separated at birth?

But why?
I guess cause they want to see how comically small they can shrink the level times? People can already beat the first level in less than 50 seconds.

I have no idea what happened to those two, but a do remember a reddit board that was abandoned after the couple that owned and modded it quit streaming/broke up. Same story really. They planned a small get-together with friends and contributers from their subreddit and she ended up getting really drunk and having sex with multiple men while he was out getting more liquor. Nice classy people eh? Gaming meetups are just as degenerate as fetlife or craigslist FFS.

(note: I cannot remember the names, sorry user.)

Rare pic of Harvey accosting Amy Shumer at a beach in Southern California.

here you go buddy

i'm pretty sure i know what you're referring to if they played a ton of pokemon shit

Have a bigger version of that second pic user.

I remember that one, too. Bitch was so fake remorseful and everything. What an irredeemable slut.

Speedrunning is neat honestly. TAS shit is it's own category and I don't consider it real speed running, just "proof of concept" shit.

Patrician taste.

At least in fetlife, as long as the parties are in agreement, it should be fine. But this dude got cucked too hard.

I like speedrunning a lot for what it's worth. However, it seems like it always devolves into the ReeTee Barnum Circus-Fest like in the video I posted or meetups with illicit sex and drug use.

I don't disapprove of sex or drugs, but as we can clearly see from so many anecdotes and videos, these people clearly cannot handle themselves without wrecking a marriage, getting STDs, or screwing up their "speed-running/camming gig" in one fatal night.

Forgot my vid.

Speedrunning is a nu-male activity.

In an actual level and not garbo plains

No, I don't care if you are your mother's son put some work into your threads