Does it feature a famine bar?

Does it feature a famine bar?

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperhippo.ca/adventure-capitalist
hyperhippo.ca/adventure-communist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait was this made by the same guys who made AdVenture Capitalist or is it just asshurt lefties? or both?!?

Is there any more ha ha just wondering don't get offended I just wanna know if the BO gets embrassed when this is posted

Do you think there's more videos of him seizing the means of reproduction? Its just for blackmail material you know? haha

You can't make this shit up.

You are correct
hyperhippo.ca/adventure-capitalist
hyperhippo.ca/adventure-communist

There's this guy that posts on /sudo/ that gets extremely triggered when someone brings it up. It's either the guy that is getting his dick sucked (Holla Forums BO I think?) or the commie himself.

Fitting, since you need to pay 8 dollars to visit marx's grave (^:

The Holla Forums mod being the cock was just a rumor I think. The video was leaked by an ex of the Holla Forums BO after they broke up. The ex was also a mod on Holla Forums who went on a banning spree for lulz after it happened

He has a small cock tbh, very sad, not even uncut which makes it just not cute.

Well after that piss poor cock sucking skills I don't blame him for breaking up with him. I thought gays were excellent degenerates.
What CAN commies do right?

That game is already on steam though

Starve.

Be good, subservient golems, also

Not being able to do anything right.

HOW BOUT THEM VIDEO GAMES

No, it's just shitty idle game.
There so much of them on flash games websites.
Majority of these now games are made in Unity or just MMOs that nobody asked for.

Tetris

That's a contradiction.

In Albania they removed kebab pretty good.

Sauce

True, but it's like saying the mice destroying your house is fine because they took care of the roach problem.

This thread is literally about a videogame

But that wasn't REAL communism.

What 360 game do you think he's playing?

Does the set of all sets contain itself?

Viva Piñata

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Purposely losing in Bionic Commando

>famine bar
is that communist for 'chocolate bar'?

You're trying to fit in too hard, buddy.
Relax, sit down, have some wine, breathe. It'll be over soon.

=HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA=

Commie suicide pact when

you don't breathe wine you automatic retardant engine.

>>>/out/

Did you not see the comma between "have some wine" and "breathe"?
Jesus, user. Put down the paint and stop huffing for a moment.

It wouldn't surprise me given how fucking awful Holla Forums is.

Get out of here you gay frog.

Look, the Jews are diabolic and evil, make no mistake, but you're trying a bit hard to fit in.
How about you go jack off into a fern or something, that seems more your speed.

After you, cockbreath.

It used to be macrotransactions, but then inflation hit.

I've recently started posting/browsing there, it's an amusing board but if you actually expect the discussion of films and such then you will be dissapointed of course. It's pretty much a funny version of Holla Forums.

I remember that they also invited /a/‘s tranny BO as well. I would’ve sold one of my kidneys to have the pleasure of firebombing their pozz fest.

CROUTON MUNCHER

Truly the butthurt over /a/ shall never end.

Rosbif.

>paid dlc featuring dante form the devil may cry series

Anti-revolutionary detected, that's capitalist vocabulary.

CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEY

mwwaaah the french

Uncultured Island Jew.

It hurts to know that Welles was a Hispanophile.

>Welles is a Hispanophile now

Baguette Faguette

It's true. Although I think. I only recall that being mentioned in passing somewhere.

Limey Limpdick.

Holla Forums is okay, if only because Holla Forums desperately tries to take over and fails utterly every time. It's like an endless rerun of Pinky and the Brain, only this time Pinky is in charge and he's full of estrogen.

You homosexual wine guzzling haberdasher with a lisp.

Wait, why are there so many trannies on this site? And then /a/utists act uppity and condescending, the nerve of some people.

Try telling that to them when they constantly derail boards with politics. Every time.

underrated comment

The Englishman has the audacity to call ME homosexual!
Sodomy is a national sport in England, you pompous prissy ninny.

Gee, I wonder why.

Well entirely dependent on whether or not they're actually fucked in the head with gender dysphoria, or doing that transgender shit that isn't officially recognized and people only do it to put themselves on a pedastel.

Can I research new torture techniques for my gulags? Otherwise it isn't the best.

Buddy, do you want me to get started on the percapita gay of the french?
Even excluding now with gay migrant rape.

Do you have any proof for this?

Can't get quite as bad as the chinless wonders of Europe.
If you're not sodomize the local choir boys, you're diddling your first cousin.

They're both fucked in the head and belong in the oven.

They should make a Plague Inc. game where the goal is to spread all the various flavors of communism across the globe and make everyone gay and/or starve them to death.

Well yeah, that's not for debate I'm merely stating those that aren't medically recognized are incredibly vain and it's not unreasonable for them to be utterly pretentious and pompous.

At least our electric hardware contributions don't boil down to LITERALLY JUST A STICK THAT GETS HOT THAT YOU PUT IN WATER TO COOK SHIT

Now, now, that's not completely true, the Welsh and Scottish like to fuck sheep and goats.

If Jim wasn't a complete faggot he'd delete Holla Forums, remove all the Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /a/ mods and actually do his job for a change.

Listen, we like to keep it simple.
Whereas everything wrong in the world today can be blamed on the English. Frankly, England should be destroyed and Prussia should come back again.

At least when they do that, they don't make the next generation of island niggers.

Fucking Christ. Kill that abomination, somebody.

The analpain that the vid causes is nice, but I'd rather them all in pine boxes

That retard gave up /a/ a long time ago, someone else is in charge now.

Wew, I think we should assume all mods are traps now.

They do it for free for a reason.

Wait, when did "mods = fags" stop being a thing?

All because FANCY PANTS can't be bothered to learn to cook right.

Traps is the next step after being a fag

He's a masonkike. He's probably pounding 12 year old flip pussy right now.

I don't expect an Englishman to understand the finer arts of cooking.
After all, you had to go the world over to find half-decent cuisine to import.
How's the Chicken Tikka Masala, by the way? Isn't that a national dish now?

And when they get too old or loose?
Into the pigpen with them…

AdVenture NatSoc when?

It's all but confirmed that mods here are tranny fags.

Sous Vide is usually just done to save effort

Not soon enough.

You might have to make that one.

I'd wish for that as well but the site was founded on the idea of site admins not interfering with regular boards so the users can decide for themselves what kind of moderation they get so that would be double standards.
I fucking hate /a/ though and want it to die, I don't want to go to cuckchan just to talk about anime but I'm also not going to deal with the autism of ours. Half of the replies in any of their threads consist of the userbase sucking the dick of their "meidos".

And people getting banned for simply forgetting to use punctuation.

Oh i'm laffan.

It's a very fun, but short game. The sequals were just half-assed interpretations. I want the original creator back. The Fandom is also cancerous as fuck.

Holla Forums has been saying they want to get rid of the turkroach for ages now. The idea doesn't work when making a new board does nothing because it never gets enough exposure, unlike legacy boards. We don't have the numbers to facilitate the migration to unpozzed replacement boards.

Are there even fucking humans on Holla Forums? Wasn't there a guy that proved that 8/pol/ was 80% bots?

You are thinking of Holla Forums.

I am pretty sure the staff of both /a/ boards are all faggots who started watching anime in the past three to four years. None of those circlejerking trannies remember code gayass, gundam seed, or any other anime pre 2012 on /a/ when it was airing.

wrong Holla Forums mate
also as far as I know the only good /bo/'s are /tg/'s, and /aus/'s

The couple that piloted the notZoids tiger gundam was 10/10 though. They deserved better than that.

Nigger, have you even seen Holla Forums? At least I can get a conversation of Holla Forums without
Projection at its finest I guess.

I'd love to see that. I have seen lots of posts that were obviously written by bots because they were just clusterfucks of buzzwords and memes that could not have possibly writen by humans but to say 80% of its users are bots is a bit of stretch.

Yeah, I remember seeing a screenshot of cuckchan /a/'s mods talking about how they barely even watched anime and they didn't know about major shows that everyone has seen by now.

Okay, now you're going too far.

shut the fuck you (((trump))) loving kike shill
:^)

Go suck a cock badly Holla Forums.

I would need a flowchart to even begin describing how incorrect you are.

The examples were showing the height of /a/ posting quality. I would eagerly look forward to a thread being made when the next ep was due to air in thirty minutes. The live screencap shitposting as the ep aired, the heated discussion and bantz about developments. That was really something special.
It'll never happen again

whats the difference between a Holla Forumsack and a gun? the gun only has one trigger

It was a magical time.

At least the conversations I had on Holla Forums were at least somewhat organic, even if they were retards. Haven't even been on there on long time.

Organic or about male organs?

WELL YOUR BOARD OWNER IS A JEW AND EVERYONE HATES HIM

STOP SHITTING ON /a/ FUCK YOU AND LEARN TO SPELL

Do you expect us to believe this?

They are just "going through a phase." They will eventually get over it, but they will lash out like teenagers do against thier parents. We got what we needed out of them, anyways.

No, you be suprised on the amount of NatSoc flags there.

Fuck.

Are you absolutely sure?

You could say that about almost every board here.

You know it

Christ alive, kill yourself.

HON HON HON

Only top quality from us.

Fuck, that hits home.

These were natsocs I was talking too. They were at least more alive than the aut-kike le kekistan BASED putin trump sodomite orgy that exists on Holla Forums it seems.

Holla Forums is in a sad state right now, but Holla Forums is still somehow always worse and full of complete retards.
I miss the comfy book and self-sufficiency threads. Shame /polk/ and most other imageboards' Holla Forumss are dead.

Just goes to show that ultimately people will ruin anything good and decent thanks to the world we live in.

heh

And thusly the cianigger A.I controlled /a/ and shills the 8ch IRC.

blame the reddit tier "Holla Forums is always right." meme it inflated their egos and made it easier for rapefugees to brigade and change the structure of how the board works. The correct assumption would be that "the world keeps making Holla Forums lean right."

plz tell me that's not actually natalia

Turns out women are terrible.

It's a later picture of her, but yep. never trust a traitor

Completely different nation, wing, and rank. Lurk 2^88 years

3D waifus don't exist. She probably fucks niggers, too.

At least thanks to the old blood of Holla Forums the world is now leaning right without them.
What an amazing sight, i'm sure I didn't help that I badly tried to hide my laugh from the whole situation.

Didn't recognise it as a different country but thought that oh she probably got a promotion hence 3 stars

That picture was taken after Crimea. Of course she's going to have a different nation. Blue is Ukrainian, red is Russian.

I blame Trump winning for what happened. Had he of lost Holla Forums would have been preserved from the cancer.

Well shitposted, friend!
Don't you have some dick to breathe in?

I just hope we're not too late.

Daily reminder what nu/pol/ is.

It was a double edged sword. He's spearheading the rise of the right wing and emboldening the right but we had to sacrifice Holla Forums in the process. Only time will tell if this is a good thing.
Though putting a juicy terrorist target right in israel's back yard is pretty fucking funny though. He knew exactly what he was doing when he moved the US embassy right next door to them.

This is the official new year thread now.

/polk/'s BO was pro-Israel, fuck that place.

Why are capitalist apologists always the biggest, whiniest cucks?

I'm now pretty sure that he is here to cause chaos in both sides, and given how he has been successful it's just fucking great and funny

If anything i'll say that he's excellent at playing the good guy while shitting on you at the same time in such a way that you can't say anything about it without looking like an asshole in public.

All I care is that he's driving the left insane despite being the exact opposite of what they claim he is.

There is nothing wrong with being gay and theres especially nothing wrong with those dubs

The sad thing is the new guy is even worse than the tranny.

Who's this?

That's obviously de Gaulle.

Charles de Gaulle, given the clothes and his chins.

Global report.

maybe you should stay away from the wine if your this dumb.

You'd be right if Hillary wasn't extremely likely to start WW3

What rise, what gains have we made since Trump won

Well I will report you right back, see how you like it

As a rape victim you're wrong

Maybe if you weren't attractive you wouldn't be raped
Did you enjoy it

Fixed that for you.

You don’t understand the implication or context of the statement.

is this you?

Fucking kill yourself. No one believes your shit.

Why communists apologists always look like they have anorexia?

1945 best year of life braise putin fuck you nazi holol xaxaxa)))))

Go move to North Korea or Cuba if you hate capitalism so much. Let me guess: those countries don't practice REAL communism though?

I played along with a rapist once. The dude backed off once he realized I was actually into it.

Nice catgirl you have there, user OWO

should have kept pretending

Have you not learned your lesson, son?

france succ

I dont want, i like surprises :3

If it looks like a female and acts like a female it's a female.
Getting cheated on during marriage and being forced to pay alimony after getting a divorce also applies to traps.
This can't happen to you if you're gay and are almost exclusively attracted to cartoon animals.

I'm sorry, but what does that mean? I speak neither nigger nor American.

Feel free to gas yourself anytime.

Eh Trannies that do it only to btfo women at sport are pretty funny

That's mighty progressive of you user!
Ftfy.

You do have a point user, you don't have to pay alimony if you can't get a divorce in the first place.

I'm ready for the Birdman.

Heh

Kill yourself anytime, friend. End this year with a bang!

Well done, user.

user the truth only hurts if you let it hurt.
Become free from this worlds pain and hang yourself from a tree.

I said before but it looks like the devs were are aware you own no property and were forced to work on a state owned plot of land/mind/construction project at gunpoint and so no money for your labor. What I see here is not communism, his clothes even look like he would buy them and not government issue.

You don't deserve those digits.

Fuck birdman.

I think it's a sign. All trapfags should hang themselves, the numbers don't lie

I agree with the sentiment, don't get me wrong.
It's just repeating numerals should be used for something…how you say, magnificent.

They certainly don't.

>(((french))) cuck and gays shitting up the thread
all of you should be gassed

user, I am the Birdman.

Oh yeah. Like this thread was quality before we arrived.

Actually I just like having an excuse to post that webm.

You can’t shit up a thread that was already garbage to begin with.

You seem rather upset friendo.

the world keeps making them right, not the other way around, moron. People are fallible especially a board full of autists and social failures.

You mean the movie?

Yes I'm sure, he finally gave the board up after getting doxed and weeks of Holla Forumsacks spamming the board.

heh

On a side note, is there any /a/ alternative on 8chon? That place is traight out of reddit, full of "no controversies" rules.

Sage for no video games.

Nothing like that exists. /a/ and other boards like it are faggy or dead as fuck.

Really fulminates my faculties.

/am/ used to exist but they fell for the freech meme.

Someone was talking on Holla Forums about an idea for imageboard moderation where it just acts as a client side filter list you subscribe to, besides obvious CP and spam removal and that kind of thing. So if you found the moderation too heavy or lax you could do your own or change to someone else's or not use one at all. It's a pretty interesting idea I think.

>can't even call Eris (((Eris))) without getting banned

as cool as that sounds, without actual penalty for shitposting and spam, the people who do want more moderation than none are gonna have to find an extremely dedicated and active janny service to clean it up constantly.

You're posting on Holla Forums wrong if you expect a thread to not derail.
If you get to a thread first you can beat the politispergs by derailing it with something that's actually funny.

Damn thats a lot of padding

That image is fake, the one you responded to is the real one. Looks like YOU fell for the psyop, user.

Communism did nothing wrong.

Datamined it with SNES classic.

What is the context of this screencap?

Makes sense, they can't do anything right, so they decided to do nothing wrong too.

Tell that to 100.000.000 people that were killed by it.

Lowballing it, aren't we?

You tell that to tumblr's proud lefties.

A few faggots were making repeated posts about farts so the BO added a rule banning fartposting. Soon after an anime short started airing that was about farts.

Very funny.

I don't exactly how many people exactly died by communism and its famines, but number of victims was something like that.

There was an anime about farting released and /a/ couldn't reconcile the ideal Japan they had in their minds with this reality.

/a/cucks are truly predictable

That's not what happened at all. I think most of /a/ liked Onara Gorou.

I knew exactly what it was, yet I still opened it to close it after a split second, for some reason.

Dead Rising 2 he is trying to get that "Having A Gas" achievement.

Most of /a/ did like it, but the problem came about from a minority, which incidentally included several of the janitors/BO, getting upset about this possibly causing a resurgence in Kirino/british girl fartposting. Which is ridiculous.

Japan is so based!

seeing good old frenchman against englishman gave me hope for the new year
thank you, you fucking european ninnies.

And in the same breath he proved the hoaxacoaster happened? Shoah me the evidence, bah God.

Semen is organic, so I don't doubt this at all.

>>>/sudo/

My favorite thing is when a retarded commie claims he's so above it all and then comes down posting 47 times in the same thread, making fuck-off huge replies to everything while still claiming none of it matters.
It really highlights the fact that leftists are nothing but idiots and suckers with nothing to live for but winning internet arguments

He looks chill, probably oblivion. Playing as a thief or warrior. Happy new year uncle Adolf

It gets better when you meld all Marxism based ideologies together than leaving any of the virtually identical ideologies out of the funbag.

it's just a boogeyman in your head Holla Forums jew

game's shit because it's shitty clicker

Tell that to 1000000000 people that were killed by capitalism.
:^)

Holla Forums this is just sad, is everything okay at home? The holiday season and cold bringing you down?
It just seems like you're not even trying anymore.

Every communist I know wastes their whole paycheck on weed and booze. If they got their "fair share" of rich peoples money then they would just spend it on more weed and booze and continue to whine even more about the rich.

only if it contains my dick, sir, for it is massive and can encompass all sets, while still being able to enter any woman's vagina.

What, mad you can't post in niggerspeak?

fuk u punk ass biatch tbh fam

/animu/

Fullhouse dubs *checked*

What about Mark here on Holla Forums? He seems to be slipping and not around when really needed. Why not replace the mods with people who have nothing better to do than police these boards?

bad idea, you think Mark is the most jewish jew there is, the fucking mod team is even more Jewish than him

kill yourself anytime my man

cakekike sits around doing dick-all except circlejerk in (((discord))) servers apparently

What the fuck is this thread?
Also why is everyone getting their anus in a twister like its at Vegas about the game? You do know this is the second game in the line and the first one was called Adventure Capitalist?

why a lot of 8ch mods take a lot of things personally and create so much drama and go on banning spree. Holla Forums Holla Forums now /a/
wtf

its thinly veiled drama thread

Because all women are cavernous sluts?

OUR BOARD OWNER IS A LOVING CAKE EATER JEW, AT LEAST HE ACCEPTS HIMSELF HOW HE IS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FUCKING MUTILATE HIS OWN FUCKING PENIS

He's jewish; he already had his penis mutilated
/a/ did nothing wrong and everyone has been falling for a lie.

if having a filthy tranny BO isn't reason enough for a delousing shower, then i don't know what is

one thing that always gets me about this site is despite alternative boards being a thing, you will rarely see users go to them despite the constant bitching. I remember trying to go to /svidya/ for awhile and it just died, yet people still bitch consistently here. Would love to watch anime recommended by anons but as you say /a/ is trash and the alternatives are dead.

I was a major contributor to fartposting getting banned there, those threads were the only ones on there that were genuinely fun though and we only had one up at a time. I guess the "meidos" don't appreciate their userbase enjoying themselves.

Tell me, just how deep is that fence post up your colon?

The point is that you don't even need to be remotely intelligent to see it. But your so intensely stupid you can't even see that.

That's what you believe…
Yeah, you're smart alright.

Press C to gas all the tranny hotpockets with chlorine

Left4Dead

fuck you mark

I don't understand the drama about the /a/ mods (or any kind of BO BS). If the mods are ruining a board then go to another board, or make a new one. It's free, and you can make as many as you want. There's no barriers except for people's refusal to change. If they're so attached to the legacy board names that putting up with power-tripping trannies is preferable to typing a few different letters, then they can just fucking rot in the cesspools that they're complaining so loudly about. Plus, anyone who'd put their name forwards as a replacement for any existing board's management is practically guaranteed to be an even bigger kike than whoever they're replacing, no matter how shit that person may be.

England is not European - it's English.

I've seen this several times and it still makes me nauseous.

This is the excuse that is always used but most people don't actually want to go to new boards because they aren't active enough and they aren't active enough because no one wants to visit them. It's a cycle you can't get out of and the only downside to this site's ability to create new boards. What point is there in making "not /a/: the board #900" if #899 died just a while ago?

>>>/cuckchan/

Well, if having a fast-moving board is more important to you than having a board that's actually worth posting on, that's your choice. Successful replacement boards and splinter boards have popped up naturally, and will continue to do so. When a replacement board doesn't gain any traction and dies, it just shows that most people didn't consider the problem to be significant. That, or the "problem" is just empty kvetching from a clique of shit-stirrers who wanted to have a turn at running the board (or nearest equivalent). Exactly the same kind of people who call for existing board owners to be replaced.

That's not the case for me personally. It's just that the less people post on a certain board, the easier it will die since its existence relies on a handful of people.
If 50% of this board's population would stop posting permanently, there would still be threads on a daily basis and "regular" discussion could still be held as you would not have to wait weeks for a reply to your post to show up, it would just take slightly longer.
If a board has 10 "active" posters though and a few of them would eventually lose interest because it isn't fast enough for their taste then the others will soon follow their lead as it would just devolve into two or three people talking to each other which seems more like a private chat group than an imageboard.

JANUSZ KURWA!

Literally no different from fucking a faggot without a wig and a skirt on.

I doubt the BO of /a/ has dyke hair. Shes probably got nice long cute hair.
You talking about my fetishes now, or yours?

/a/ bo please go