Vidya Sins Thread

Confess your vidya sins in this thread, the Certified Nun of Vidya Sins will lend you her ear.

I play WoW:Legion and I am enjoying its content.

However I am giving money to Activision so I apologize for that

I bought a microtransaction once. I fell for nu-Blizzard's nostalgia-pandering for Fenix as a coop commander in StarCraft 2. he's basically my favorite vidya character of all time and they lied about him, saying he was Fenix (not Talandar, a cheap clone) to sucker me in
I still feel shame for it; its the only microtransaction I have ever purchased in any game ever.

I ain't got none.

liar

It's only a sin if I feel guilty about it.

I unironically enjoy Hatred and have about 100 hours gameplay on it

Phoneposters make up most of this board.

I bought Destiny bc there was nothing else to play on my PS4 that I bought during its $200+$50 gamestop gift card sale.

That's now how it works retard.

I still use Steam.

What sort of kikery is this?

It's exactly how it works, at least for vidya sins since there is no list of them like there is in the Bible and such.

You are a liar AND a scoundrel, seize your shitposting, you low IQ phone-posting scum.

Combined they were $200. So the PS4 was $150 and the giftcard was $50

I don't think I will faggot.

Fucking disgraceful, you're worse than the normalfags and redditors

its like pottery

I will seize your shitposting by reporting you, jojocuck.

I didn't hack my 3DS because I didn't want to fucking bother, I can buy my games like a civilized person.

Only if you buy from cancerous companies
If anything its a good thing when you're actually a responsible consumer

Cry me a river

It's already in my hands. And I'm not gonna gat banned for any of this.

That's fine, just buy the good games.

So you bought a system without really knowing what game you'd want to get for it?

No, but you WILL get your posts deleted for lack of vidya.

You might not get banned for what happens in this thread but being cancer always catches up to you

I play DotA. I think it's fun

I answered OP's question bitch, if anyone isn't vidya it's you.

Pissing in a sea of piss.

Nah, you're cancer. The funny thing is you even know you're cancer and you lie to yourself that you aren't with this shitty logic

I spend my time shitposting on Holla Forums instead of playing The Good Games™
Or doing anything productive

Fuck off

user fucking look around you. This is cuckchan 2.0, it has been for a while.

Because people like you are here, how do you lack this much self-awareness?
If you feel this is the case, then leave or stop being cancer, goddamn

You only had one fucking job.

Father, forgive me for I have sinned.
I played MMOs at one point in my life. Thankfully that part of my life is behind me and I do remember friends that drifted away before the MMO thing blew up thanks to WoW. Wherever you are Iseeyourfate, Unsunghero, Souchirou, and Rolodex I hope you guys are having a happy life.

Who made the 3DS dipshit?

There's nowhere else to go, and the only "cancerous" things I've done ITT is phonepost and say I don't have any gayman sins.

I spend money on gachashit games

I used a guide to beat Legend of Grimrock once.
Then I played Toorum mode without one.

It still isn't videogames, stop projecting you drooling stupid cunt. You aren't funny and you definitely aren't witty.
>>>/suicide/

every hardware platform is fucked otherwise including PC, or are you forgetting the unholy trinity of Intel, Nyidia or AMD?

Again, I know you're lying. You know you've done wrong things and don't want to admit them here and you proved it by phoneposting a lie in the first place.

I liked playing HoMM IV

They aren't. Give me a defacto list of sins for vidya and I'll tell you which I am guilty of. This entire thread's concept is about admitting to being cancer anyway, so why are you getting you panties in such a fucking twist?

Or are you implying that Holla Forums is the bastion of taste?

Because you're fucking lying (and got caught lying) in a goddamn confession thread and using mental gymnastics to avoid feeling guilty about things you should feel guilty about
You know exactly what you've done wrong and you don't need me to list anything for you

Read the reply chain.

What am I lying about? My vidya sins? Can you prove I was lying or that I do have sins? Tell me what they are. Is vidya serious business for you?

Well there's Bloodborne, FF12 remastered, and the upcoming Senran Kagura Burst remake but I haven't had time to get them yet.

It was also a good deal for what it was and the price won't drop that low until a year after the next-next-gen systems come out.

I enjoy playing video games and talking about them on Holla Forums

How the fuck am I supposed to have access to your memories?
This is the equivalent of getting caught with drugs in your pocket at church and saying you don't need to go to the altar because nobody knows your life or what you've done; the rest of your posts in this thread show an extremely high likelihood that you're lying; you can try to play it off as much as you'd like but you know you've done cancer as much as any other user
There are very few sinless people here too, but those that are should be commended. You are not one of them and its very easy to see.

i bought Skyrim for the PS3 at full price

I have a massive weakness for choose your own adventure games, no matter how shit they are.

So what you're saying is you don't have shit?

I don't actually play videogames

Fuck off retard attention whore.

No, I'm saying you have the shit. You're not a good liar, nor good at covering your shitposting

But that's not a sin here.

I actually enjoyed playing Too Human

I hate both autists and neurotypicals alike.

There's plenty of evidence in this thread that you're a fag. Being a fag is a sin.

I play Terraria
Have mercy on my soul

OH BOY ANOTHER ONE

user that's a terrible confession.

Sister, please hear me out.
I have lost count of how many times i have touched myself while thinking about this mysterious night warrior. What should i do?

reverse circumcision

I also bought all the dlc, the only dlc I don't own is the h3h3 pack

Take the next logical step and fuck a real cat
>>>/zoo/

Is that even legal?

Recently regressed back into LoL after two years, its like a drug to me man and I don't feel bad going back. I don't plan to put money into it at all though

I've been clean for about the same time.
Don't fucking do it to yourself user. You will regret those hours spent (read: wasted). I sorely wish I'd experienced more vidya; I could've played 30-50 unique video games for the last thousand hours I wasted on assfaggots, which were my most hated out of it. I always just complained how shit the game was in voice or chat with my friends while we played and just did inane shit to entertain myself. You're better than this user, and you know you're contributing to them even if you don't put in money into the game

I have played many SMT games but only finished persona 1 and Devil Survivor 1. I finished the former twice on the hardest difficulty because of muh bad end. The other one I picked the most disappointing ending possible where Loki tries to kick your ass for being a boring fuck instead of seizing your destiny.

Play Warframe while fantasizing about Kemono lewd and how to fuck the warframes themselves.

How can she lend me anything if she's dead along with her game?