Best of: Steam Sale 2017

Steam is almost basically shit. We all know it. But I won't pirate games and give them as gifts so- what are the best games of current Steam sale that Holla Forums can recommend?

>(((buying)))

>(((gifts)))

You don’t belong here

Is hyper light drifter worth it? Give me a really good game (or games) I can buy for $10.

Rebel Galaxy is like $4, and is definitely worth the price. It's pure comfy space pirating, and you can load in your own music to have play in-game if you want.

>Giving money to (((Valve)))

You don't have any right to complain about Steam when you throw money at it, you stupid retard.

This is the dumbest sentence I have read in a long time. The only games you should have on Steam are the ones "made" by Valve and maybe a handful of multiplayer games. Pirate, Emulation and GoG (Boarder-lining) are the only proper way to play on a Computer. Sad that japs wont embrace GoG fully. I still won't buy Nioh.

Gift using GOG or gift physical copies, gifting Steam copies might as well be gifting shit on a backlog that will never get touched
If you have to, like if you have money left in your steam wallet, gift them meme shit that goes to good devs like huniepop, or good shit like Valkyria Chronicles

Nioh is kind of shit anyways, you're not missing out. Too much grinding and repetition.

The games are cheap though, I don't get it.

They are on G2A as well fag
At that point you should just pirate instead of contributing to cancer

reported for steam shilling and (1) & done cuckchan thread.

Wow, amazing, piercing commentary on socio-economics.
visit >>>/suicide/

Yeah, fair enough. I need something to hold me over till February.

CS:GO and Fallout 4 are at good prices to pick up for yourself or as a gift for friends.

Begone cancer

You do not "buy" games from Steam. You RENT them. Steam reserves the right to remove any and all of the games in your library whenever they please, because they are not YOUR games. They are STEAM games.

Fuck yeah dude and they are going to remove all those games you "bought" TOMORROW. I know this cause the INTERNET told me so.

And the federal government can walk into your house because you're commiting a felony without even knowing every day.
Not to mention, if you save up money in trash economy, you're a fucking loser because your purchasing power decays on a daily basis.

Dubs

checked

>>>/reddit/

t. cuckchan refugee who can't read ID's
at least you got dubs.

Getting Over It

GTA V

This is true, therefore, I don't recommend or buy any games over a few dollars you won't miss after already playing thru the games. People with a library of over 50 un-played games is very common, they are taking a risk.

Has anyone played this? I'm thinking about pirating it after going through grimrock 2 and original sin. Also thinking about m&mX.

Have you forgotten the evil shit they've pulled fag? Or does Bethesda need to remind you?

You're a great friend, dude.

sage

I know OP is a faggot, but even he doesn't deserve that.

the proper term is unauthorizedd download newfriend
using "piracy" is slander