Bennet Foddy: Dick in a Pot Edition

HAMMER QWOP MOTHERFUCKERS
This one is actually playable.
Magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:567f7b4ef6e64c4cc8c9fb72c7c196364779c1fe&dn=Getting+Over+It+with+Bennett+Foddy&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
Magnet should work, it's a pirate bay with ~1000 SE

Other urls found in this thread:

gamemakergames.com/archive/sexy-hiking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, i don't want to get frustrated at the end of current year.

You only need this part for a magnet link.
567f7b4ef6e64c4cc8c9fb72c7c196364779c1fe

What, do you want more people to play it on twitch now that it's starting to die down with e-celebs?
QWOP was funny in is own way but it also didn't have pretentious commentary of Bennett Foddy© sucking his own dick.

I think the pretentious dick sucking adds to the charm.

(checked)
I actually enjoyed it. At one point he actually made a comment that helped me get past an obstacle I was stuck on. For some reason I've never gotten frustrated or angry at this game whereas I do with others.

Thanks user.

Another meme game that deserves to be in the trash with the others.

Who?

It's missing Open World Gameplay and Lootcrates. I'm sorry, but it's just not quite Vloggershitworthy for me.

I personally prefer base 16 hash IDs in all caps.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:567F7B4EF6E64C4CC8C9FB72C7C196364779C1FE
The "magnet:?xt=urn:btih" part lets everyone know what the fuck you're talking about. They see "magnet" and think "Oh, right. That's a magnet link"

You act as if weeding out the newfags is a bad thing

its funny, its a meme game indeed (but apparently Holla Forums was late to the party)
but the game is sort of brilliant in its own way, simple with decent physics
I think its major point is that the player is the major fault for its own anger,
different people will react and behave wildly different with the frustration, getting in their own way of getting over it
it reveals something about their person that even themselves may be aware, and as such, its highly entertaining to watch others play

Isn't it is heavily inspired by Sexy Hiking? It also getting referenced in game. Game might be old and crappy as fuck, but free and without any developer monologues.

Holla Forums wasn't late, we shit all over this day 1.
You need to go back.

The game is fun in it's own frustrating way but I wouldn't call it brilliant in any means. The guy made a game purposefully bullshit, and then narrates to you how bullshit it is. It's just a silly game.

I'm more bugged by the two sides of people jerking each other off over how bull shit the game is, or the other side is people jerking off over how you just don't understand the shitty controls aren't shit that makes the game deep.

But do you need a really high IQ to understand the controls?

The problem isn't the way the hammer controls but the way it interacts with the environment. Many times it reacts in very unexpected/seemingly random ways to being pushed at certain angles, and it can feel like doing the same thing twice causes different outcomes. The biggest hurdle I'm finding is figuring out how to deal with the distance at which you hold the hammer, and how to keep that under control as you're in motion. It's pretty smooth going until you get to the chimney with the two lamp posts, and I really need to figure out how that works before I try and go further.

If that post and those dubs are any indication, I'd say yes.

It'd appear you need IQ higher than sub-saharan nigger, so it's extremely rare for steam users

Someone go and call him a faggot.
I want to see the 5 part series 45min each on how heterosexual he actually is. W-with out disrespecting m'lady, of course.

did you forget about meatboy and binding of isaac? Someone remade Pandemic II into a pay2play, even.

I only play sexy hiking

What was it that made it sexy ? And why is called hiking when it more akin to climbing ?
Very mysterious.

Flash Meatboy was never on steam, unless you count when they packed it with some of the first downloads of it, even then, it's free.

Actually minor correction, Flash meatboy is in the basement collection

Its a game for those of you who forgot wht its like to try to play through a hard and boring game without saving.

or you fuckers could get some bloody class and play the OG instead of this fuckers rip off

gamemakergames.com/archive/sexy-hiking

Where do you think we are? You have a dropdown option AND a checkbox for sage for fucks sake and you think you're gonna "weed out" newfags by posting magnet hashes without an identifying prefix?

> ? ? ?
I….. I don't get it. Where's this pretentiousness that people speak of? I watched this quick 2 minute speedrun video, but nothing hipstery happened.

Normally the guy who made the game narrates to you, but you can turn it off.

The narration happens as you slowly climb and when you fail, and can be turned off. Obviously it isn't present in a speedrun.

You still have the "Swear you're not a streamer so the epic surprise isn't spoiled!" at the end so yes, there is still hipster shit in it.

The secret at the end is a text log for the people who beat the game